A Man and His Telescope

Story Info
A story of a man and his telescope.
1.2k words
3.83
15.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1

The wind was blowing in her face, the rain mixing with her tears. She didn't see the man walking toward her. She stood in the crowd on the sidewalk with the rain pouring down on her. Not aware of too much of anything. He offered her an umbrella. Numbly, she followed the man that was holding the umbrella. He seemed somehow familiar. Like in a dream. Walking with him but yet, not with him. Faces blurring her vision. Who was this? She thought she knew him. Maybe from work? Those eyes... those incredible eyes. Hypnotizing. Beckoning. Melting.

Shannon awoke with a start. That dream again. Why do I keep having that same dream? Not only is it a dream but it is like while I am in that dream I am dreaming. Her body was shaking, covered in sweat. Her tee shirt was wet and the ceiling fan was blowing on her making her shiver. She stood up to turn off the fan.

Ch. 2

Two blocks down, on the twentieth floor, a man stood in his apartment, at the window with a telescope. He spotted Shannon as she stretched for the ceiling fan chain.

He could see her clearly as she stretched, her nipples erect straining behind the cotton fabric that covered her.

He had been watching her for some time now.

He first noticed her at work a couple of months ago. She had glanced at him a few times while going to the mail room. Nodding to each other was the extent of it.

He saw her as she turned off the fan. He continued watching her. She pulled her tee shirt up and over her arms revealing her tits. She stood there in her panties. She was a sight to behold. Then he noticed her closet door open. A man came out and grabbed her from behind. She appeared to be frightened and then he saw her body go limp in his arms.

That is when he noticed that the man had a cloth in his hand.

He continued to watch.

The man still held her from behind. One arm was around her waist, his other hand moved smoothly up and down Shannon's front. The feel of her skin sent his body afire. He ran his hand over her panties. He then slid his hand into her panties, touching her there. She was unaware. He slid his fingers inside her wetness. Pressed inside her harder with his fingers. A bulge against her backside made him groan.

He picked her up and laid her on her bed.. He then got the rope out of his carry all that he had with him.

He fastened her wrist to the base of the frame. He took her other arm and fastened it to the poster of the bed.

He did not tie up her legs. Yet...

The telescope was aimed at Shannon's window. He always watched her. Now she was in trouble. What could he do? Should he go over there? Bust in and help? Maybe she knew the guy that had her tied to the bed... he watched some more.

Her chestnut hair fell around her shoulders. Her smoky eyes closed. Long lashes flickered as if she was trying to awake.

The bed was in perfect view of the window. He poured himself a scotch and continued to watch.

Shannon woke slowly. Realizing she was tied to the bed she pretended to still be asleep. She watched him under her eyelashes. She saw who it was, and said "Crap" to herself.

Landon... she broke it off with him a month ago. He was just too perverted for her taste.

He spoke to her while he took off his shirt.

"So you do not miss me?" you do not miss my touch? My lips on your flesh? Let me remind you of how you feel under me."

He kissed Shannon on the lips, tasting her with his tongue. Swirling it inside her mouth. Shannon lie still and pretended to still be asleep. His mouth lowered to her tits. He circled her nipple with his tongue, and his teeth nipped. Her body betrayed her and her arousal was noticeable to him. He smiled to himself and continued on his journey over her body.

...two blocks down the telescope was tilted just a tad to catch the view of Shannon but somehow had moved too much and he saw a whole different scene. Apt. 3 on floor 23.

The waitress from the diner was putting the supper away and finished the last dish and placed it into the drain board. She walked over to the stereo and flipped it on. Then to the window glancing around to the buildings around her. She slowly started to sway and move while unbuttoning her blouse.

He wanted to look away from the telescope and move it in the direction where Shannon was, but he couldn't.

She danced and swayed like she was being watched. A secret she kept from everyone. How it turned her on to think someone was watching her. Wanting her. Wanting to touch her, to fill her, to do things to her no one else had ever done. She was wet thinking about it. She swayed her hips while unbuttoning the rest of her blouse. Her black lacy bra only half covered her full tits. He could see the nipples sticking out from the lace.

He licked his lips and touched his crotch. He was hard. He watched as she continued dancing. he watched while she pulled the straps of her bra down over her arms, revealing more skin. Dancing, swaying, she unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the floor revealing herself. She had no other clothes on. She was beautiful. She stopped for a moment and went to the little table in the corner. When she turned back around to face the window she had a vibrator in her hand. She pulled up her recliner, close to the window and sat down. She spread her legs.. one over one arm of the chair and the other leg over the other. Someone knocked on the door. She did not hear the door...

There were two guys. They were painters from the apartment next door and wanted to ask her if she wanted to be put on the list for a new paint job that the landlord had going on. The door opened and they stood mesmerized by what they saw. Each one walked over to her. The one guy started to fondle her tits and she moaned and moved. Her wetness was seen with the telescope. She was dripping. The other guy got down on his knees in front of her. The telescope saw the tongue disappear inside the wetness of the woman on the chair. The guy suckling on her tits couldn't stand it anymore. He pulled off his pants and stuck his cock into her mouth. the other guy went nuts and pulled his cock out and shoved it inside her waiting, wet, dripping pussy. They both moved and moved in unison until they both pulled out the same time and came all over her... Crap he knocked the telescope over. Now which way was that telescope facing?