A Man & Woman: A Mutual Need

Story Info
Spouses cause two people to share all offerings.
1.7k words
4.18
46.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBMAN
JCBMAN
7 Followers

After a trip, down to the Bahamas, my life had taken on quite a different change about what may be sick or perverted by some. I had explored a dark side, to the everyday functions of the human body and the joys that may be had by two open-minded individuals who share a common interest in watersports. In a previous letter to literotica, I had mentioned about how, being semi-hard I urinated within my partners vagina. I received several E-mails about the validity of this act. I am here to say what I wrote was true, and that the two stories I had submitted were of true account. The following is what happened after returning to the states and further adventures of this new "kink/Fetish".

My wife arrived home after a day of work and seemed to have had a real bad day, like always, I had dinner on and asked her if she would enjoy a cocktail, and she told me she would have a frozen drink of some sort, heavy on the alcohol. I quickly set about the task and got back to her in the living room, where she was on the couch, laid back shoes off and dress riding up her thighs over her white pantyhose. She looked so vulnerable like that, I came into the room placed the cold drink upon her foot, giving her a startle, but a moan of pleasure form being in her shoes for the day. Taking the glass up further I ran it up her calf to her thigh every so slowly, till I reached her divide. Upon this meeting she chastised this action, by saying the cold had her in the need to go to the bathroom. It was then I figured I may have a chance to proceed in my fetish and asked her if we could get naked and take a bath together, but for her to hold her urine till I was inside her then have her let loose over me. Wrong move and I knew that this was the end of any possible chance of us sharing in my new found delight as well as any sex for at least the next week or so.

We had not had any form of intimate activity for four days and by this time, I was ready to crawl out of my skin. It was than, that I thought about the Internet and the server I am on allows users to make up categories of there own, and being that it is very popular where I live, just maybe at the least find someone who would cyber with me and outside chance get together for adventure. Placing the header on the board MWM (location) 4watersports, I sat and waited I waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity finally a person entered, after some small chit-chat, I found out that she lived close by. Her name was Anne, she was 5'6", short flaming red hair, highly fair skin with freckles(all over) , 38DD breasts, and appx 150 lb.. and married to a guy whom I vaguely knew. Oh shit, I thought, my life anywhere in public is over now as well as my marriage. It was at this point she calmed me down, telling me of her frustrations and that she had proof of his cheating, which she had no problem with as long as he provided for her means. Anne and I talked for a while and she told me she NEVER had cheated on her husband, but was in need like I, she furthered this by telling me she was curious about the subject of watersports and asked me to meet her for a drink at a local establishment in 15 or 20 minutes. In the excitement of the moment, I forgot to ask her how we would recognize one another and she signed off quickly.

I left the house in what may have seemed as though it were on fire and sped off to our meeting. I made it there within 5 min. and got the best position to allow me to see everyone walking into the place. The door opened and the sun was bright and the room was dark so she was unable to see me as her eyes adjusted to her surroundings, but I knew she was the person I was to meet. As Anne neared, I could make her out as a person I knew, yes I knew her well, she was a petite little snob from high school who was into her own click. I had to chuckle to myself, as time put more than the so stated 150 lb. on her but her chest after having four children had expanded, not to mention the ass that was behind her. She was wearing a short dress, stockings, and a very tight sweater which was probably two sizes to small. She walked further into the room and I called out softly ANNE. She came over and made herself comfortable at the table next to me, with the for knowledge of who I was, but she was not the same person. She told me that at school, she always found me attractive, but the girls she palled around with would have sent her flying if she even gave me the time of day.

This was not the same girl that I knew, this was now a lady that had a mission. We moved onto our third drink when she reached over and started to rub my crotch, which in an instant became painfully hard, in retaliation, I slipped my hand under her skirt to find out that she was truly wearing stockings with garters and not hose. I rubbed around her vagina, making sure not to touch her folds, running my fingers around her lips. She was panting and moaning, begging me to leave right then. I calmly told her that I was not ready, nor was she as we still had some more drinks to consume. Before, I removed my hand, I lightly brushed over her tunnel and moved up to her clit, proceeding to rub it till, she was on the verge of loosing all control. We had two more drinks and were ready to leave when she told me that she had to go to the ladies room. I told her my house was only minutes away and to hold it till we arrived. The whole ride, she moving in all contortions, back forth, swiveling with her legs held tightly together.

When we arrived I closed the garage door quickly and she asked me the way to the bathroom, I gave her directions, but was not letting the opportunity go to waste. I was following close and grabbed her. Reaching around, I lifted her skirt with one hand as my other found her clit and began to manipulate her button. She was really begging now for release, she had to go and now and I asked her to hold as long as possible. Anne said she would try as she was sprawled out bending down face forward, arms extended over the hood of my car, I reached down and undid my 501 jeans and lined my cock up to her hole, she was so wet as I was able to enter her in one thrust and ride her tunnel to the hilt. In the mean time I was still doing the clit thing, she was on the verge of crying since she had to pee so bad, but asked me not to stop. I pulled her down a little lower so that with every thrust, I would not only put pressure upon her bladder, but may also hit her G spot. My calculations were correct, her world came to a stop she came in a shudder but unlike any other woman I had known, she actually squirted me with her nectar. I asked her if she had peeded, she told me, "she did not think so as she still had to piss"!

I told her I was sorry for what I had done to her and without a moments hesitation she told me how bad she needed it. Anne than said, "I have to go like yesterday, so if you do not mind", that is when I led her to the bathroom and presented a request for her to let forth her fluids over my hard cock, while being in her. In the bathroom, I sat down on the toilet, I asked Anne to straddle me. She took me by surprise when she took my cock and placed it at the entrance to her hole and impaled herself on my shaft. I was in heaven, at this point, I was doing very short, deep jabs as she trying to let loose. When she finally did, her cunt grabbed my dick and I felt like I was cumming in buckets, the feel of her hot urine pouring down my thighs and me erupting within her was a sensation that I could never fathom.

We sat like this for a while as my cock was becoming soft. I asked Anne if she would like to try a douche of a different sort, she asked me do you mean, by that point with all we had to drink, I sent a torrent into her, filling her to the point where it was just running out of her as well as the cum, I just deposited within her. After about a minute my flow subsided, and Anne told me that she never felt anything that warm her whole body was on fire. We sat like that till my cock came sliding out of her hole, our mixed juices running down over me. She stood up and said, I need to do something at which time dropped to her knees and started sucking around my cock tasting, both her and my cum as well as the remnants of the urine left behind. When she was finished she came up to me, our lips met, tastes were shared and we both know this is something we can share, that neither of our respective spouse would never understand. We both love our spouses and would never leave them, but have gained a bond.

JCBMAN
JCBMAN
7 Followers