A Man For Valentine's

Story Info
Flowers are fine, but Man is better.
6k words
4.07
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow crunched under the tires of her jeep, prompting Elizabeth to switch over to 4-wheel drive. The deep snow was twinkling in the faint glow of the streetlights, catching the light and throwing it in all directions. Christmas lights were long gone from this country road but the crystal snow kept it looking warm and cheerful.

Sometimes she had regretted moving out of the city, especially during her daily commute when the weather turned nasty, but days like this reminded her why she did it. The deep furrows left in the road by her jeep were testament to the pristine beauty of the area she lived in.

Sighing to herself softly Elizabeth recalled the stressful week she had been put through at work. It made her realize that sooner or later the encroaching city and the pressure of her job would push her further out into the country. But for now she was content, and glad to throw off the shackles of the week in exchange for the pleasures of the weekend.

She wondered briefly exactly what might be in store when she returned home. Brian had made it really hard for her to leave that morning, planting one of those long slow luscious kisses that only he could do on her as she walked out the door, whispering in her ear that a special Valentine's treat awaited her when she returned. She recalled how his hand had gently stroked the soft curve of her breast, then wrapped around her as he pulled her close to him. Ordinarily she would have shut the door and taken him back to the bedroom but the big presentation she had that morning just couldn't be late. (Now that she thought of it Brian knew that, and was probably teasing her on purpose.)

Oddly enough, neither of them had ever made much of a fuss over Valentine's Day. The last few years they hadn't even celebrated in any particular way, it was just one more day of the year. Not that that was a bad thing, mind you. Their relationship was pretty passionate a good portion of the time so unlike most couples there wasn't really a need to reaffirm their love this one particular day. Still Brian promised her a night to remember, so he must have been planning something really different for her.

The headlights of the jeep lit up the front of her house as she pulled into the driveway. There didn't seem to be any lights on, but the tromped down snow in the driveway and path indicated that someone was definitely home. At least the pathway lights were lit - Elizabeth had seen them in a Thomas Kinkaide painting and immediately fallen in love. She thought it lent their house a real country cottage type of charm. It seemed to relax her, and always made coming home seem a little cozier.

Looking up she spotted a billow of smoke curling out the chimney. "Well the fireplace is lit, so I certainly hope he's home," she thought. Inserting the key into the lock she turned it and pushed the door open. She startled for a second as there was somebody standing there, but it wasn't Brian. "Welcome home Elizabeth," he said. "I'm Shane, the masseur from the club. Brian has arranged a Valentines surprise for you, starting with me."

Elizabeth was speechless. It took her a second but she did indeed recognize Shane, not that his sleek muscular body and square jaw line were easy to forget. "If this is just the first surprise," she wondered, "I wonder how he's going to top it?"

Her attention returned to Shane, who had continued to speak. "It's my job to make sure that you have completely shaken off the cares of the day and are relaxed." With that he took her purse and hung it on the nearest hook and circled around her to remove her coat.

"This is okay with you, isn't it?" he asked. Nodding briefly Elizabeth replied, "Absolutely, and you might not have much to do since I'm already pretty relaxed." Shane laughed, "We'll see about that. Brian was more specific about how relaxed he wanted you, but you'll see that soon."

With that he reached around to finish undoing her coat buttons then slowly slid it off to the side, brushing his hand softly against her breast as he did. "Now Shane," Elizabeth said half-jokingly, "what would Brian think of you touching me there?" Shane laughed again as he repeated the motion on the other side, stroking her other breast as he had the first one. "Brian would say that this is exactly what he wanted."

Elizabeth felt her nipples grow hard, although she wasn't sure if it was from his touch or from the hidden implication in his statement. The health club Shane worked at had a very steamy underside, which her and Brian had explored often. Everyone there knew what went on after hours but during the day it was business as usual. She seemed to remember seeing Shane there late one night, but couldn't be sure so she didn't say anything just yet.

While she was lost in thought Shane's hands had been working their magic. After removing her coat he had slipped off her shoes, giving that same soft stroke to the soles of her feet, which ordinarily were not ticklish, but she let out a giggle nonetheless. He led her into the living room where a portable massage table had been set up, obviously meant for her. "Lie face down on the table, if you would," intoned Shane. "No need to remove your clothing." Elizabeth thought she caught the faintest whisper of the word "yet" at the end of that sentence.

Dutifully complying she hopped up onto the table and let Shane start. His touch was very gentle but firm, and she felt the tension in her shoulders and back fade away. She grinned into the table when he took hold of her buttocks and kneaded and squeezed them as he worked his way downwards. He ran his fingertips down the back of her legs, stretching and lengthening the muscles. Elizabeth had not even been aware of the knots she had been collecting there but he was sure doing a memorable job of smoothing them out.

As Shane reached the bottom of her legs he began to massage her feet, which was always a treat. There was a fine art to massaging a foot without tickling and Shane was the master. Of course whenever she had him doing this at the club she wasn't in quite the same mood as she was now. The way he had brushed against her earlier had aroused Elizabeth and his touch now seemed more sensual than clinical.

Finishing off her feet Shane ran his hands back upwards along the sides of her legs. One worked its way in between her thighs and upward; Elizabeth let out a slight gasp as his hand touched her "there" but quickly withdrew. There was no mistaking it now - his touch was not just meant to relax her. She thought for a second and then decided that this was probably part of Brian's plan - to get her uncontrollably horny before he met up with her later. Being in an agreeable (and indeed excited already) mood she let Shane continue without comment, just relaxing and enjoying his touch.

Obviously Shane had been paying close attention to her reactions since his touch now became bolder. He reached upwards towards her shoulders, slowly raking his fingertips back along her sides, rolling over the soft curves of her breasts as he did. She felt his thumbs moving in small circles as his hands roamed all around. It made her feel good to be touched this way but she knew from past experience that this was a lover's touch, not that of a masseur. And it felt good.

Finally she decided to put it to a test. She lifted her head up and asked, "Shane, I think you could do a much better job without the clothing in the way, don't you?" He responded immediately, as though expecting the question, "I agree completely, so long as it's okay with you." Elizabeth grinned a devilish grin and answered, "It's more than okay. I insist!"

With that she sat up and began to disrobe. Shane reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle of champagne. "I thought you might like some of this, to help you relax even more." Elizabeth nodded, reaching back to undo the clasp on the neck of her dress.

The dress was standard business black, but she insisted on adding a little bit of her own style by choosing a revealing fashion. Although it went to mid-calf the top exposed her shoulders and back. The only reason they let her wear it at work was the full turtleneck front and, she suspected, because the boss was willing to make any excuse to allow her to show a little skin.

As she released the clasp the dress fell forwards, sliding down across her breasts. She never wore a bra with this particular dress; it just wasn't practical. Shane eyed Elizabeth's exposed breasts appreciatively. Although there were obvious signs of gravity taking its toll her chest had a youthful look to it, no doubt partially due to the hardness of her nipples. A little wiggle of her hips and Elizabeth had dropped the dress to the floor. She delicately stepped out of it and flicked it to one side with her foot. Looking up she caught Shane eyeing the slight jiggle that motion had imparted on her breasts and giggled.

Turning around in mock shyness she ran her fingers around the waistband of her panties. Inching it down slowly she pretended to be having trouble with it. Actually she just wanted to extend the show for Shane after noticing how transfixed he had become with her. She wondered what the allure was. After all he had seen her without clothing several times before at the club. Something was different; but what?

She let her panties slip to the floor just as her dress had. After bending over to pick them up she turned to face Shane, letting her arms drop so that the panties covered her pubic hair in front. Shane seemed to have recovered his composure somewhat and, smiling at her, motioned for her to lie back down on the table. He handed Elizabeth a glass of champagne then went back to where he left off.

Elizabeth was suddenly aware of the sweet scent of vanilla, just as Shane's warm hands met her body. The scent and the way his hands smoothly slid over her skin told Elizabeth that Shane had applied some oil to her and was now getting serious about the massage. His hands skipped around to every corner of her body, returning to those places Elizabeth seemed tense and retracing the route he had taken earlier when she had been clothed. That included him running his fingertips up between her legs where, now that the clothing was gone, he must have surely felt her building wetness.

Before long he had returned back up to her shoulders and announced that this side was now complete. Taking that to be a hint Elizabeth lazily shifted to one side then rolled herself over, exposing her entire naked body for him to see. His hands continued to explore, running over her collar, shoulders, and down onto her chest. He took first one breast, then the other, into his talented hands and massaged them, paying close attention to the neglected undersides, which were particularly sensitive. He also made certain to give her nipples what they wanted, pinching them between his thumb and forefinger and kneading them softly. Elizabeth was sure she heard herself moan when he did that but tried not to react in any other way.

Finishing up with her chest Shane lay one hand on Elizabeth's breast and slide the other one from there all the way down to her foot. It was quite sensual, and not a little arousing, to have his hands spread across her like that. Elizabeth parted her legs slightly in reaction to his touch. Each stroke he took in this way drew closer and closer to the center of her body. Finally he was running right down through her navel and over the soft tuft of hair between her legs. She knew he couldn't miss her wetness now - she could feel it herself.

Shane showed no sign of stopping or slowing down. He knew that Elizabeth was enjoying his touch. He found all of the right places that she liked the best and kept returning to them, all the while being bolder and bolder with his hand as it passed between her legs. On one stroke just as he crossed the pubic crest Elizabeth's legs opened a little more and Shane's finger slid inside her. A gasp escaped her lips as Elizabeth felt him there. She was totally lost in the sensation that he had created in her and wasn't about to break that now. Instead she responded to him by pressing her hips up against the palm of his hand, forcing him tightly inside her.

Shane continued the massage with his free hand, running it across her chest and down her sides. Clearly he knew what he was doing. Elizabeth almost felt a warm current flowing between where his one hand was wandering and the other held her close. His fingers were showing their talent now as the artfully played between her legs, curving and stroking in such tiny but arousing motions. This was not just the touch of a man who worked out tired muscles and sore joints; it was that of a skilled lover who obviously knew what women like.

The eternal ebb of time passed quickly for Elizabeth, so consumed was she by this man's touch. She barely noticed her quickening pulse, and the muscle twitches that always heralded the onset of her orgasm. Shane however was quite aware of them, and just as Elizabeth was about to crest he shifted himself and placed his tongue firmly in place of his fingers, sucking softly to pull her lips right into his mouth. The added stimulation this provided drove Elizabeth right over the edge and beyond as her back arched involuntarily and her orgasm washed over her. Holding on tightly Shane ran his tongue around her, matching the rhythm of each wave of her orgasm as it passed, keeping Elizabeth right on the edge time after time.

Her eyes opened to the soft glow of the fire, still burning brightly, and Shane's smiling face. "I bet you're feeling pretty relaxed now," he chuckled. Elizabeth nodded in agreement, managing a weak response of "I am now, but in 15 minutes I think I'll be in need of another treatment."

Chuckling at this Shane remarked, "Yes Brian told me that you would feel that way, which is good because there is another Valentine's surprise in store for you." "Oh really?" commented Elizabeth, her left eyebrow arched. "If you're willing to continue on that is, rather than stay here with me," ventured Shane. Elizabeth thought for a moment - staying here with Shane sounded tempting too but she couldn't help but wonder what else Brian had arranged for her. Clarity was returning to her thoughts and she was even getting a little bit aroused again imagining all sorts of things that might be waiting.

"Okay Shane, you talked me into it," she replied. "What happens next?" "Ahhh, that's a surprise," he teased. "And to keep it a surprise you have to put on this blindfold." With that he produced a black silk blindfold, not unlike the ones you might see in those movies where the starlet just needs her beauty sleep and can't let any light in to disturb her. "Oh and Elizabeth?" continued Shane. "It probably goes without saying, but you don't need to put your clothes on." She grinned back at him and responded, "I was hoping you might say that."

Dutifully Elizabeth closed her eyes as Shane put the blindfold on her. It was quite comfortable actually; snug and well fitted to her eyes, and definitely let no light in at all. Standing her up Shane took her hand and led her out of the room. Not seeing like this her other senses were getting more attention, making Elizabeth acutely aware of the warmth of the fireplace and how it shifted on her body as she turned to leave, then faded to coolness as it was left behind. Walking down the hall she could still hear the logs crackling and Shane's soft breathing beside her. Then a creak as a door swung open - the bedroom door if she guessed her distances and direction correctly. Now that she thought of it she had noticed the door being closed as she walked by earlier. She hadn't thought anything of it at the time, being distracted by "other matters" but clearly something had been lying in wait for her there while her and Shane heated up the living room.

"We're here," announced Shane. "Sit down on the bed, lie back, and make yourself comfortable." Elizabeth tried hard to repress a grin that was now spreading across her face. She didn't know precisely what was going to happen next but she definitely knew that she was going to enjoy it. The dim scuffling of feet around the room was all that she could hear. Although she was nude she seemed quite warm, as though the temperature had been raised in anticipation of her being in this state.

All was silent. Not even the faint disturbance of the air reached Elizabeth as she lay there, waiting. "Anybody there?" she ventured, with half a chuckle. There was no answer so she continued to wait patiently. It was actually quite comfortable there and she momentarily feared that she would fall asleep and miss what was about to happen. "Or maybe that's the plan," she murmured to herself.

It happened so quickly that she had no time to react, much less prepare. A stinging cold sensation hit her left nipple, bringing it instantly erect. Elizabeth inhaled sharply at this sudden jolt but calmed as she realized what had happened. Seconds later the other nipple was hit by a similar frosty feeling and it too snapped to attention. It was quite an odd sensation she had now; most of her body warm and comfortable but the peaks of her breasts chilled with goosebumps rising. It was also quite exciting. The feeling had come from nowhere and was extremely intense.

"Well now, what have we here?" she heard Brian whisper into her ear. "Looks like my little Valentine has been hit by a bit of the winter frost. Want me to do something about that?" he finished.

Elizabeth whispered back to him hoarsely, "Oh yes, please do." There was a short pause and all of a sudden she felt her nipple being engulfed in warmth as Brian's mouth surrounded it, then drew in as much as he could manage. "Mmmm...," said Elizabeth, appreciatively. "That's so much bet.." - but her sentence was cut short as she felt another warm flood cover her other nipple. Letting out a low moan of pleasure she suddenly realize that Shane must not have left after all and she was now being treated to two mouths warming up her chilled nipples at the same time. It wasn't like anything she had ever felt before. Sure it was nice when two hands were running over her breasts but this added a dimension she had not even imagined. The two tongues swirled around the swell of her breasts independently, occasionally matching with a little nip her or tug there. With both of them pleasuring her this way she instantly knew that she wanted more - much more.

Just as abruptly as they had started the mouths withdrew. Elizabeth realized that she had been panting so she took a moment to calm herself. Then she heard Brian's low Baritone whispering softly in her ear once again, "Now that you've had a taste of the cold February weather I think it's time you enjoyed your Valentine chocolate." Elizabeth's mouth opened slightly, awaiting the chocolate treat she was about to get.

Once again she was startled and let out a slight gasp as instead of a chocolate dropping into her mouth she felt a warm stream drizzling across her breasts. It was thick and hot, and the faint delicious aroma wafting to her now confirmed to Elizabeth that she now had a stripe of hot fudge on her chest. "I hope you're going to clean that up!" she huffed in mock anger. Her answer came quickly as the two warm mouths once again returned to her chest, this time at the sides where the chocolate streams had started to drip down. She giggled as she felt them both chasing the chocolate up across her ribs, pausing to lick and nibble off every drop.

Her breasts responded to their touch, lifting up slightly to meet their mouths as they followed the chocolate around the edges, to the soft sensitive underside, then back up around her nipples once more. They were sucking eagerly now, trying to get every drop, switching back and forth at random and keeping her off-balance. Elizabeth's senses were whirling as her breasts were swept clean and her nipples once again hardened - this time not due to any coldness they were feeling.

12