A Man For Valentine's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there enjoying the attention she was getting from her two men (at least for the moment she had come to think of them as "her men"). One pair of lips lifted off her but the other one eagerly replaced it, swirling back and forth between both breasts. A pair of hands joined it, stroking, squeezing, and tweaking her nipples.

It was only because of the blindfold and the extra attention she was paying to her other senses that Elizabeth noticed a warm trickling sensation on her legs. A line was being drawn from her foot up her calf and her thigh, right up through her midsection to her navel. The pattern of heat and liquid was now recognizable to her as being more of the hot fudge sauce. It repeated the pattern on her other leg, starting to slowly trickle down the sides.

Much to her dismay her breast was suddenly unattended as the second mouth lifted (and indeed she wasn't quite sure who's mouth had lifted first since after the first few minutes they had become indistinguishable). Elizabeth lay there listening to the magnified sound of her own breathing, feeling the thumping in her chest that left testament to how excited she had become.

Fortunately she wasn't left hanging there for too long. A slight tickling sensation arose in first one foot, then the other. Focusing in Elizabeth felt two warm wide stripes spreading from the tips of her toes up to her ankles. The warmth moved slowly and in tandem up both feet. The faintest hint of pressure between her toes gave away the fact that her feet were now the point of attention to those tongues that had just enjoyed her breasts. They were fairly hovering over her though, almost as though they were trying to lick the chocolate off without contacting her skin. The effect was highly arousing, sending a shiver up Elizabeth's legs.

After running back and forth across her feet a few times lightly they continued on with more intensity. As they rose higher and higher up her calf they made harder contact with her. By the time they had reached her knee they were drawing her skin into their mouths and sucking the chocolate right off of her. Each time they rose higher and increased the intensity they returned back to their starting place on her toes, giving Elizabeth an ever-increasing level of pleasure. She loved having her feet massaged but this was incredible. The warmth of their tongues, the soft touch building up in intensity, and the fact that both of them seemed to be moving together on each leg made for an incredibly deep feeling. Elizabeth tried to attach a description to it but the only thing she could come up with was "penetrating".

Each time they returned back to her feet she felt like they were going deeper and deeper into her. Of course that was just an illusion brought about by the subtle way they were building up but Elizabeth couldn't remember the last time she had felt anything so satisfying. The pleasure was only magnified by the slight chill she got from each time a section was left behind, no doubt due to the gentlest of breezes playing over her moistened skin.

Higher and higher they proceeded, up into her thighs. By that time the chocolate had begun to drip downward and her men dutifully responded by following it around the outside and between her thighs. Each time one or the other of them chased a drip down the inside Elizabeth's legs parted slightly wider to accommodate them. She was fully aware that doing this was exposing her heightened level of excitement to them. She knew Brian would appreciate what he was seeing and the thought of Shane sharing the view made her all the more excited.

Elizabeth's breath quickened as they approached the point they would meet. They were both between her legs now, no doubt close enough that her own wetness was mixing with the chocolate. The two streams ran on both sides of her lips though and her men followed them meticulously. She ached to have one of them slip inwards and taste her arousal but the stayed on their own side. Even gravity was working against her at this point since the chocolate was dripping downwards and away from where she wanted them. Elizabeth briefly considered shifting sideways to coax a drip or two inside her but she couldn't muster the energy to do so. It wasn't that she was weakened, she was just held helpless by the pleasure she was experiencing. The feeling of those two tongues and lip sliding side-by-side between her legs was incredible. Behind her blindfold Elizabeth was seeing flashes of light and patterns of color firing off randomly. Her awareness had spread through her whole body so that the pleasure was not just centered between her legs but was in fact everywhere at once.

Alas it was soon ended as her men continued to follow the trail of chocolate upwards. They tickled her waistline as they crossed over it moving up towards her navel. Every so often one of them would return back to his spot below, but maddeningly would not stray from his side. Elizabeth wanted badly to be touched there. Soon both of her men were occupied with the pool that had accumulated in her navel. First one, then the other would dip into it, scooping out the sweet chocolate reward.

She couldn't resist any longer. Her own hand slowly worked its way up from her side down between her legs. Her fingertip lightly brushed her clitoris, sending a sharp jolt outwards. She was more sensitized than she knew. Proceeding in slow circles Elizabeth gradually increased the pressure, shivering in excitement each time she did. She slid one finger downwards and inside her pussy, experiencing firsthand the wetness these two men had brought forth in her. Further and further she ventured in with her finger until finally she nestled her palm against her pubic region, being as deep as she could get. Her hips pressed against her hand like this, moving in very slight circles, her hips going one way and her hand the other.

But it wasn't to last. The two men seemed to have completed their chocolaty clean up and both lifted up together. One of them took hold of her hand and lifted it out, although her hips followed it up as high as they could. He then took her fingers into his mouth and sucked on them, first gently and then harder, enjoying the taste she had brought out for him. Elizabeth shivered again at the chill over her now unsheltered skin. The shiver deepened each time her fingers plunged into his mouth. He ran his tongue all over each of them, spiraling upwards as they withdrew.

Now knowing exactly where at least one of them was located Elizabeth tentatively ran her hand down his front. She wasn't surprised to discover that he was as nude as she. Using the opportunity Elizabeth stroked his chest back and forth, trying to duplicate that same feather-light touch he had used on her earlier. Sliding her hand straight down past his waist she confirmed that he was also quite excited from sucking on her fingers. Stroking her fingers over his now-hard cock Elizabeth tried hard to determine exactly whom she had in her hand now. If it was Brian she should be able to recognize it immediately; after all she had had it in her hands many times before. It was more difficult than she expected though, not that either of them was complaining about the way in which she was exploring while figuring it out of course.

Her answer hit her from another direction while she was enjoying herself though. A pair of lips met hers and planted a light kiss. First one, then another, gradually becoming more intense until they were locked, their tongues dancing together. This was clearly Brian. His kissing was ingrained deeply in her memory. Now since this had come from the opposite side the man she held in her hand must be Shane. Feeling adventurous Elizabeth lifted her other hand forward to Brian. Making the same light crisscrossing motion, descended down his nude body as well. The same hard treat was awaiting her when she arrived at her destination. She took his familiar cock into her hand and ran her fingers up and down it, now noticing the small bumps and ridges that defined its character. It was oddly familiar even though she had never paid this close attention to it before. She hadn't noticed how the softness of his balls provided a stark contrast the hardness of his shaft, and how the soft fuzzy hair covered not only the top but also thinly coated the underside.

So enrapt was she with exploring Brian in this newfound way that she didn't notice that Shane had slipped out of her hand. She soon became blissfully aware of it though as she felt her lips parting to allow Shane's cock inside her. Her attention abruptly snapped down there as he filled her up and pressed deeply against her. Her hand closed in reaction, prompting a soft moan from Brian. Her awareness widened now to include both men that she now held tightly. Coordinating her movements she altered between squeezing Shane between her legs and Brian in her hand. Both hard cocks responded to her attention. Shane felt wonderful between her legs, pressing against her, and then sliding in and out to match the rhythm of her squeezes.

Getting used to the attention of the two men Elizabeth decided she was ready to try something a little harder. She turned and rose up on one elbow, pulling Brian close to her. Her gentle tugging encouraged him closer until he was near enough for her to wrap her lips around his hard shaft. Her tongue started moving from base to tip, engulfing his head for a second each time she reached the top.

Shane's pace between her legs was increasing, harder and more insistent. Elizabeth sped up her own strokes on Brian's cock to match, holding him with one hand as she slid him into her mouth and held tightly. She could tell that Shane was nearing orgasm as his legs closed tight between her own. Her legs tightened up on him, spurring him on faster while still keeping a tight wet latch on Brian. It wasn't long before she felt Shane shaking inside her with his orgasm. He continued to press tightly against her as his shaking subsided and his erection softened. She wrapped her legs around him and squeezed him tightly to her, grinding her pussy against him while concentrating on Brian's cock in her mouth.

Shane withdrew from her slowly, savoring every inch as it slid out, then bent down to place a soft kiss on her clitoris. Elizabeth took Brian out of her mouth and looked up at him saying, "That wasn't enough, I want more," hoping he would take the hint. Sure enough he moved immediately down between her legs. He stopped for a moment to admire her, as he always did. There was something about her pussy that Brian loved to just look at, sometimes to her great frustration.

This time though he wasn't getting away with it for long. She ripped the blindfold off and leaned forward to grab him, looking around and noticing that Shane had already left. "Good," she thought. "It was nice having him but now I want my man to myself." Pulling him down on top of her she swallowed his hard cock into her waiting pussy. She was not wasting any time now, incessantly pulling him in and rising up to meet him on every stroke. Faster and faster she urged him on, moaning loudly in his ear. She felt his mouth latch on to one breast while the other swayed wildly with her gyrations. The extra jolt this gave her nipples brought her right to the edge of orgasm when he stopped.

No, worse... He hadn't just stopped; he was matching her thrusting motion only in opposing direction so although she was still urging him to slide in and out of her he was remaining stationery inside. This quieted the swelling orgasm she was feeling and she slowed to match him, eventually stopping. She lay there with him halfway inside her, teetering on the edge like a ship in the eye of a hurricane. Although they were both still she could still feel the waves rolling up on her, just beneath the surface.

Brian whispered in her ear, "Would you be my Valentine?" Elizabeth could only gasp an answer out, "Yes, yes, absolutely. And for my Valentine's gift could you please please finish?" Brian responded by slowly lowering himself deep inside her until he reached the hilt and was pressing his hips against her pussy. Elizabeth could feel her pulse against him when he was all of the way inside and paused there.

Finally, after what seemed to Elizabeth to be an eternity Brian resumed. Slowly at first, then building up intensity gradually. She could almost feel her orgasm, waiting patiently like the lake behind a dam, ready to burst forth at any moment. Matching his intensity Elizabeth gave him all of the energy she could muster. He whispered in her ear once more, urging her on, coaxing the orgasm to slip from her. She let out one sharp moan as it hit her. After that long build up it washed over her hard. She felt every muscle in her body tense up as the first big wave filled her body with a cool heat that rose from her toes up through her chest and out her fingertips.

Dimly Elizabeth heard Brian's own orgasm starting as well, through the fog of her own. All she could manage was to wrap her legs around him tightly and hold him as her own continued to wash over her. She heard him through the haze, moaning loudly along with another loud voice that she eventually recognized as her own. The last ebb of Brian's orgasm finally slowed and faded away just as Elizabeth was coming down from hers.

The two of them lay there together for long minutes panting softly and collecting themselves. Finally Elizabeth broke the silence saying, "Any man that can do that for little old me must be something special. Yes, I think I will be your Valentine!" The two of them began to giggle at her little joke and playfully tickling each other before they finally collapsed together and drifted off to sleep.

12