A Man Has Needs

Story Info
Sissy CD takes care of Sir's needs.
1.3k words
4.27
17.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another installment in Stephanie and Sir.

Just getting home from a long hard day at work dealing with one person after another person's crises. I have had my fill of people today, just want to make some dinner, have a drink and kick back relax. That's when my phone chimes, a text message. Looking at it, it's Sir; he wants to know when I will be home? I reply just got home, and am exhausted. With no care as to my state, he replies good I need Stephanie's Pussy and will be there in just over an hour. I think, shit there is no way for me to clean up, and get ready in just an hour plus have a few minutes to relax. However, what am I to do??? Sir has spoken, and I have no choice but to get ready and take care of his needs.

A quick shower, and shave making sure my ass is nice and smooth. I hookup a new type of douche this one connects to the bathtub and just has a flow of water to clean my pussy out. It's supposed to be faster, and leave me cleaner but messier in the interim. I wash up with Vanilla body soap, Sir likes the smell of Vanilla on his bitch. Getting out of the shower, my first order is to inject a little bit of lube inside my pussy, then my vibrating prostate massager. It's just big enough to relax my ass but not to big that it is difficult to get into me. Skipping taping my oversized clit away, I just tuck and dawn a small thong to hold it in place. Oddly tonight, I feel like white crotchless pantyhose, red bra, my big fake titties, short brown wig and a white floral vintage 50s dress, petty coat, pearl neckless and pearl bracelet. All to portray a little house wife... With red come fuck me 5in high heels and some vanilla body perfume. This process takes about an hour to complete, sitting down with a glass of wine to calm my nerves. His text left me with no question tonight, I was going to get some needed dick.

It's not long when I hear Sir's vehicle pull up, and I saunter to the door with a drink in hand. He doesn't bother with knocking, he is here to fuck his bitch. Walking in, seeing me with a drink he commands me to put it down and turn around. I do as commanded, bending over the counter top; reaching back to take the plug out...As I am doing that he is pushing my dress up, his pants already dropping to the ground. Sir struggles with the petty coat, and yells, what the fuck is this shit pushing it down. I move my legs so Sir can remove my petty coat. Sadly my efforts to be pretty for him are not noticed, he is just an alpha male needing to fuck pussy. With that out of the way, I feel his hard cock pushed against my pussy, thankfully my pussy plug has been relaxing my pussy for him. As he just thrusts all the way in, no delays...

Even though I am relaxed, and able to accept him; he is in beast mode, and just starts fucking me as if I was just a sex doll. There is pain, but as much pleasure from this extreme dominance. I need this, this extreme submission to be fucked like a bitch. He wastes no time in grabbing my hips, and slamming his hard cock in and out of me. I am just a little sex toy to him, give up being anything more than his toy... Leaning most of my weight on the counter top to support me, my brain is completely gone. Lost in the sensation of his cock, and my building orgasm. He fucks me for a good five or so minutes, just relentless pounding. I can't help but cum, a good sissy orgasm in my pussy. My entire body goes limp, held only in place by Sir, if he didn't have a death grip on my hips pounding me, I would be a puddle on the floor.

Eventually, his pleasure is too much and he tells me, I am going to cum in you. This is it, you are my bitch. I can only moan, please Sir, please Sir, cum in me. I need your cum. That's enough to drive him over the edge and push all the way in and shoot his cum in my pussy. I can feel him seeding me; it feels like a gallon of cum.

As his orgasm subsides, he collapses on me, crushing me. This should be painful, but it's not as a matter of fact it's just the opposite. I feel so submissive, comforted in his dominance.

He never takes his cock out of me; instead he just slowly starts fucking me again. I can feel his nut dripping down my inner thighs as he slides in and out of me. While his pace might be slower, the force at which he is fucking me is not any less. All I can do is moan and whimper. Sir asks me you like that you little slut don't you? I can barely understand him, my brain is completely lost in being taken, but I do reply yes, give me your cock, I need that cock...Shoot your cum in me, Sir.

I don't even know how long the second time lasted. Time stood completely still, I was just lost in my orgasmic state. I do feel him cum in me again. With that he finally disconnects from me, pulling his cock out of my pussy and walking off to the bathroom.

I can hardly stand up from the brutal fucking I just received but manage to find a wash cloth, and whip up the cum leaking out of me. My pussy feels so sore, used and abused. Yet instead of pain, all I feel is pleasure, happiness at being taken like bitch in heat.

Meeting him in the living room he walks up to me completely naked, and slowly pushes me down at first I think he wants his big cock sucked off, but now. Instead he forces me into the doggy position where again he mounts me, and uses my pussy. I am in a wash of pleasure. His pace has slowed and he is being gentler. Plus the position puts his cock directly against my prostate. I can't help it, instead of the usual sissy assgasm I have a full on orgasm. My clitoris leaks my sissy juice. Luckily my thong keeps all that mess inside away from Sir. He doesn't need to see that mess. I shouldn't be having pleasure from this anyway. I am just his sex doll.

He finishes and collapses onto the floor. I run my little hands through his chest hair and ask him if he wants a drink? Sir looks at me, what do you think, so I giddily get up and fetch him a drink. Sitting down next to him, I can't help but play with his cock. Not trying to stimulate him, but just feel the pleasure giving rod. Laughing, sir says you really do enjoy this don't you? I can't deny it, being the gurl feels so good and is full of so many different pleasures. He then tells me, you know I'm never going to touch your little penis. Shocked I tell I don't have a penis any more, just an oversized clitty and that's not his worry, your cock brings me more than enough pleasure.

Sitting back talking, I explain to him that indeed I enjoy receiving sex, and making him happy. That's all I need, well except some back and but rubs. Sir laughs again and tells me to scoot over in front of him. Getting between his legs he starts rubbing my back. Saying I think I owe you at least this. My only response is Sir, you owe me nothing. But I will accept a back rub. LOL...