A Man in My Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell, Rob. That was fantastic! I can't believe it was your first time."

I smiled, peeling the condom carefully from my cock so as not to spill the bounteous load which was making the end of it look like a plump, white drumstick.

Catching my own breath, I muttered, "I must be a natural, I guess."

"Too fucking right, mate," he laughed. "Christ, my arse feels like a hippo's yawn."

I chuckled, getting off the bed with the swollen condom. "Well, I'll return the favour next time. I'd like to see what it feels like to receive."

Bradley smiled. "That's fine by me. I'm happy either way, to be honest."

"You don't have a preference?"

He shrugged. "Not really. I suppose I like taking it because I can't do that with my girlfriend. But, then, I like the feel of giving it too. So either way is fine."

We looked at each other for a few seconds, both with our cocks still prominently stiffened; him with a wodge of tissues wet with own spilled semen, me with an oversized condom bulging like a water balloon.

What did two men do in this situation? Shake hands?

Of course we didn't: instead he followed me through to the bathroom and I emptied the condom into the toilet (my poor sperms; yet another misfortune befalling them). After I'd flushed all our mess away, I buried the condom in the bin, concealing it inside a discarded soap wrapper to avoid Jake stumbling across it.

I rummaged around in the cupboard and found Bradley a new toothbrush for him to use. I'd keep it to one side, for next time he came to stay. One for me, one for Jake and now one for Bradley. And maybe one for Debbie too if she wanted to come and stay over one night.

We got into bed naked together and, bizarrely, out of everything we'd done that felt the most odd. I'd never got into a double bed with another man – and certainly not with the two of us naked and with still semi-aroused organs – and, in spite of how explicitly intimate we'd just been together, it felt quite strange to be doing so now.

"When you stay over with other guys," I asked, "do you normally sleep together? In the same bed, I mean."

He shrugged. "Pretty much. Why? Do you want me to go to the spare room or something?"

"Of course not," I laughed. But maybe I did. "It just seems... well... a little bit gay, I suppose."

He found that very funny. "You had no bones about fucking me up the arse, Rob, and now you're getting funny about us sharing a bed...?"

"I know," I smiled. "It's ridiculous. But it just feels... well... a bit odd, I suppose."

It felt slightly like we were Morecombe and Wise, except we weren't wearing pyjamas.

"I honestly don't mind kipping elsewhere, mate. If it's an issue for you."

"Forget it," I said, smiling and reaching over towards the bedside light. "It's just me being stupid."

He leaned over to kiss me. "Goodnight, dear."

I chuckled. "Goodnight, darling."

And I turned off the light so we could sleep.

===

Next and penultimate story: Taking It All In

===