A Man in Turmoil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers

"Easy Jerry, first of all I talked to mom and she isn't overly happy with you but she agrees you should be able to see your child. My dad died of a heart attack last year. That's one of the reasons I still live with mom. Besides I's a big house.

"Our daughter really didn't say anything about her father until recently. She was just learning to talk. I was crying at my dad's funeral and she asked where her daddy was. I told her you went away. She asked when you would be back and I told her I didn't know. What do you say a little girl who wasn't even three at the time?"

"I named our little girl Jeri, after you but she has my last name. She's almost four and I told her about you last night and she wants to see you. As you know I took the position and I hope I didn't make a mistake. As I said, I still have feelings for you. I'm hoping we can be professional about this, I really want the job."

"We'll be working together and I'll be helping you with the state exams. You'll be working mostly with June, she's like a mother figure around here. As far as our personal life goes, we can take it a day at a time."

That night I went over to meet my little girl. When I stepped in the room she yelled, "Daddy". Brenda had told her I would be coming over. She ran into my arms. I held her tight and began to cry.

"Why are you crying Daddy, are you sad?' asked Jeri.

"No Honey, I couldn't be any happier than I am now. Sometimes people cry when they are happy.

I said hello to Mary, Brenda's mom. She said hello to me but wasn't overly friendly. I couldn't blame her. I handed her a check for ten thousand dollars and said it was for back child support. Brenda wouldn't take it but I hoped she could use it to help take care of Jeri. She set the check on the counter.

I told her that I wanted to be a part of Jeri's life but didn't want to mess up their routine. We all agreed that I could see Jeri at least three times a week.

During the first few weeks Brenda and I worked together on her state exams we had lunch together but other employees were always with us. I knew I still had very strong feelings for her. It's funny how quickly feelings come back.

Once she passed the exams, Brenda and I started working together on some of the contracts. She was a natural in salesmanship. Her work performance has been great and she is liked by everyone in the office. Since we have been working together our joint sales figures have been some of the best in the company's history.

I was stopping by to see my daughter at least three times a week. Usually I played games with her and on Saturdays I would take her and her mom somewhere. We've been to the zoo, movies and she loves to go to the park.

Two months had gone by when I asked Brenda out on a date. We both knew there was a tension building between us.

"Do you think this is a good idea Jerry?"

"Yes I do, we both know we have feelings for each other. Neither of us has been dating anyone else since you started at the firm, so yes, I think we need to go out."

We decided on a dinner and a movie. We were both nervous. You would have thought we were two teenagers going out for the first time. After a nice dinner we headed over to the theatre and I opened her door so she could get out of the car. When she stood up I leaned forward and kissed her.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," I said.

"Jerry, we both knew it was going to happen sooner or later." She leaned forward and kissed me again.

I held her hand through the whole movie. She didn't seem to mind. On our way back to her house she asked to see my apartment. I knew it was a mess. After all I was a guy who lived by himself.

"Are you sure you want to see it? It's a mess."

"Jerry, I remember your dorm room, remember? It couldn't look much worse."

She said it was a nice building but when I opened my apartment door she just shook her head. "You sure didn't get any neater," she said. "You need a woman's touch.

I turned around and she kissed me. "Oh Jerry, make love to me so we can both calm down, that is if you want me as much as I want you."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. Sometime within the next few minutes we were both naked and I was kissing her body. She always kept herself fit and she still looked great. I went down on her and kissed her very wet pussy. I wanted her so bad. I took out a condom and she actually smiled at me.

I slipped my cock into her and she had tears in her eyes. I wondered how I could have ever let her go. Why didn't I keep looking for her? I did my best to fuck her slowly. I remembered she always preferred it that way.

I felt her having an orgasm and pushed in hard and came myself. When I felt her spasms stop I got off of her and disposed of the condom.

"Do you think the tension between us will be less now?" I asked.

"I don't know, just like you said we need to take it a day at a time."

The next time I saw Mary, I could tell she knew we had made love. She told me, "Brenda loves you. Don't you dare hurt her again!"

"Mary, I promise I won't hurt her, in fact I love her more than ever. I made a big mistake letting her go last time and it's not going to happen again. We have both agreed to take it slow and see how it progresses."

I asked Brenda if she would go with me the following weekend to meet my parents. I hadn't told them they had a beautiful granddaughter. She agreed to go with me and I promised Mary we would sleep in separate beds.

Jeri was happy that she was going somewhere new. I told her it was where her mother and I grew up. She would be meeting her other grandmother and grandfather.

I told mom on the phone that I was bringing a woman home for her and dad to meet. I also told her that she had a beautiful daughter who was almost four. I didn't tell her that it was my daughter. Not over the phone.

Mom greeted us and liked Brenda right off the bat. After hugging her she hugged and kissed Jeri and told Brenda what a beautiful daughter she had. I asked mom and dad to sit down.

"What is it Jerry, is there a problem? asked mom.

"Mom, Dad, Jeri is my daughter."

They both asked a thousand questions. Brenda told them the truth. Mom couldn't believe I would do such a thing but I told her it was true. After I had changed my mind Brenda had moved and I never knew she had Jeri until she came in for a job interview.

Mom was still mad at me but took Jeri in her arms and was crying.

"Grandma, are you crying because you're happy or sad? Daddy cried the first time he hugged me too."

"Honey, I'm very, very happy."

We talked with mom and dad for awhile. They asked us about our future plans. We told them we were a couple but taking it slow. We weren't going to rush into anything.

"No matter what the future brings, Jeri will always be your granddaughter," she told my parents. Afterwards we all went out to dinner. When it was time to retire for the night, Brenda and Jeri shared a bed. I slept on the couch.

As we were leaving mom said she hoped to see us all soon. I thanked Brenda for coming to see my parents and bringing Jeri with her.

"Jerry, I want Jeri to know her family. I now realize not contacting you was a big mistake and I truly regret it. I should have contacted you and told you the truth. I was wrong and I want you to know that. You should also know that the money you gave me for the abortion I used for the hospital bill. I didn't have insurance at the time."

Our life went on. I saw Jeri each week and Brenda and I dated regularly. A couple of months had gone by and it was Jeri's fourth birthday. I forgot to mention that Brenda had an older sister and a brother. They each had two kids a little older than Jeri.

They lived out in the east side suburbs, probably a good hour away. I had seen them once since Brenda and I had been dating again. At first they were aggravated with me until Brenda told them I never knew she had little Jeri. Now I was part of her life.

I bought Jeri a bicycle. It's what she told me she wanted. My mom and dad came up for her party. After all it was their only grandchild. They got a room at a local motel. It was the first time they met anyone in Brenda's family including her mother. Our two mothers got along fine. It made Brenda and I feel good that they became friends so quickly.

My dad sat with the other men and watched sports on the TV. The kids were all busy playing. After the party Brenda's family went home. The two mothers and Brenda were still busy talking in the kitchen while cleaning up the mess.

Dad was still watching his sports. I was in Jeri's room talking to her and watching her draw a picture with her new box of crayons. It really wasn't too bad for a four year old. She had four people in the picture. They were pretty much stick figures. They were all standing in front of what appeared to be a house.

"There, all done," said Jeri to me.

"Want to explain the picture to me?" I asked.

She looked aggravated that I couldn't completely figure it out. "That's Grandma, that's Mommy, that's you Daddy, see it's a man with short hair and he's the tallest. The short girl is me."

"Is that your house behind us," I asked.

"Yep, Daddy, how come you don't live with us? We have a big house and lots of room. Mommy said you live in a dirty apartment. Our place is always clean."

I had to laugh. "Well, Honey, your Mommy and I aren't married."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, very much," I answered.

"She loves you too because I asked her and she doesn't lie to me. Why don't you ask her to marry you and you can live here in a clean house with us?"

"Are you sure she would say yes?" I asked.

I turned around and behind me in the doorway was Brenda with tears running down her cheeks. I had no idea how long she had been standing there.

Jeri looked at her. "Mommy, are those happy tears or sad tears. There's two kinds you know."

"They're very happy tears, and if Daddy asks me to marry him the answer would be yes."

"I stood up and kissed Brenda and then asked, "Brenda, will you marry me?"

Even before Brenda said yes, Jeri ran into the living room and told all her grandparents that her mom and dad were going to get married and we sealed it with a kiss.

Epilogue:

We did get married a month later. Mom and dad came up for the wedding. Most of the people from work were there as well as Brenda's family.

Ten months later Brenda was pregnant with our soon to be son. Jeri said she wanted a brother.

Oh, I wanted to mention something that was on my mind. About a week before we got married we went out with friends. We had a wonderful dinner and drinks. I looked up and there was a sign. There was going to be a wet t-shirt contest to be held in the party room at ten o'clock.

I looked at Brenda and said, "What would you do if I asked you to be in the wet t-shirt contest?"

Without waiting five seconds, she said, "I'd knock you along side the head with a beer bottle, I would have figured you had lost your mind!"

Our friends all laughed and the women agreed with Brenda.

She smiled at me and we left the lounge at nine o'clock. Brenda said I didn't need to be checking out other women's breasts. I could look at hers whenever I wanted to, as long as we were alone.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,712 Followers