A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 03: Kerith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't understand this."

"Guess they didn't hire you for your brains. You" I pointed to Kerith "now obey me." Pointing now to myself.

"No. NononoHELP! HELP!!"

The suite was big (and paying cash for the best suite in a five star hotel buys a lot of discretion) but there was still an outside chance that Kerith's cries for help might actually bring help. So with a mental command her mouth snapped closed.

Kerith's gyrations were starting to have the desired effect, and I felt my dick start to swell. To help it along I had Kerith stand over me and turn around, giving me the best seat in the house for the unveiling of the teen girl's ass and pussy as she peeled her bikini bottoms off. Kerith's ass was ample but taught, her curves the product of good genes rather than overfeeding. Kerith's pussy was not very visible, partly because of the angle but also partly because of an untamed pubic bush obscuring her folds. Her asshole on the other hand was clearly visible, peeking between Kerith's round ass cheeks.

Returning to sit on my lap, Kerith was facing away from me as her now naked ass ground into me, her hips gyrating. Kerith's pussy rubbed along the length of my rapidly stiffening penis, and I was temped just to slip it in right then except that I wanted to see Kerith's face as I took her for the first time.

I waited until my penis was again fully erect before taking hold of Kerith's hips and rolling her off me and onto her back. She spread her legs wide as I knelt between them. Upon my command Kerith reached down with both hands and parted the lips of her pussy, which had the pleasing effect of not only presenting her vagina to me but also pushed her breasts together to create a deep cleavage. Her head was propped on a pillow sufficient that she could look down and see my penis as it approached her. Here expression was one of fear, yes, but also something else. Anticipation? Curiosity? A brief rummage through her mind provided the answer.

"Ah, so Kerith is a virgin. I'm surprised, how then did you get the part, if it was not via the casting couch?"

No answer was forthcoming, because I had forgotten to restore her speech.

"You may speak."

"I - no. Nonono don't do this. Please. I don-"

"You may not speak."

"..."

"I repeat, how did you get the part?"

"It - I just auditioned. Read from a script."

"Hmph. How boringly ethical you are down here. Never mind, it just means I get to see what that eunuch of a casting director was missing."

"No, don't, I ah! AAH, no take it ouut! Augh!"

Kerith's pussy had been warming up for a while now, so as I pressed my dick against her the first couple of inches slid easily past her outer lips and into her vagina. The next couple took more pushing as her vaginal walls wrapped tightly around my shaft. I felt a moment of resistance that may have been her hymen, but if it was it presented no difficulty. As I was now firmly lodged inside her Kerith took her hands away from between her legs, allowing me to start moving in and out, slowly burrowing my penis deeper into her tight teen pussy. I looked into Kerith's eyes as I took her virginity. Her protestations rose and fell in intensity as her desire for me to stop battled with her desire to try to escape her situation by ignoring it.

"Ah, no that hurts! You fucking pi-AH! UGH, stoUH! ... fffuu... let me move why can't I moveAH!"

Eventually she gave up talking and closed her mouth tightly (she would have closed her eyes too if I had let her). I took this as a challenge and increased the pace and force of my movements, eliciting a gasp or a groan with each thrust until finally I felt my balls touch her outer labia.

I stopped, and sat up enough to look down at the scene in front of me. The teen starlet Kerith Goswell lay before me, naked with legs spread wide. My dick was fully enveloped by her no longer virgin pussy, held firmly in its warm embrace. Kerith's large breasts rose and fell, a red flush extending from the middle of her chest to her neck. Her full lips were closed and her slightly upturned nose flared as she took rapid shallow breaths. Small shivers ran up and down her body as she experienced having a man inside her for the first time.

Running my hands up her silky smooth legs and over her flat stomach, I cupped Kerith's breasts, feeling their fullness. The command that aroused her pussy had also affected her breasts; her nipples were standing proudly erect, areola raised and slightly crinkled. I started moving my hips once more, building up a regular rhythm that left only the head of my penis inside Kerith on the upstroke before plowing down to completely fill her pussy on the down stroke. Kerith's mouth parted in an almost continual moan that peaked in intensity with each thrust of my hips. The fit young brunette's breasts quivered under my hands.

We continued in this way for some time; I had emptied my balls only recently over Kerith's face and was in no hurry to climax once more. However, this position did tire me somewhat, so eventually I decided Kerith should do some of the work. I gave her pussy one last pump, putting all of my weight behind it. Her pussy lips crushed against my body and Kerith squealed. I smoothly withdrew from her and moved to sit with my back at the head of the bed and my legs spread. Kerith got shakily up on all fours and moved between my legs. She placed her arms on either side of my hips, allowing my dick to fall between her hanging breasts.

I reached down, pressed her breasts around my dick, and spent a little time thrusting with my hips and enjoying the feel of her soft breasts wrapped around my cock.

It was a very pleasing visual, but as I said I did not want to do all the work, and anyway I was not finished with Kerith's tight pussy. Therefore I released her breasts and closed my legs, allowing Kerith to kneel over me. Reaching down, the teen took my cock in one hand and spread her pussy with the other, before lowering herself onto me. She then wrapped her arms around my shoulders, giving some extra support to her body as she started bouncing on my dick. Her breasts jiggled in front of my face as she moved, and I did not resist the temptation to lick them, occasionally nibbling at her nipples (they tasted of sweat and a little of her vaginal juices from my earlier short titfuck). My hands meanwhile were exploring her body, especially her round ass as she bounced and circled on my dick. I massaged the globes of flesh in my hands, feeling the muscles move beneath the surface. Leaning forwards a little I was able to reach one hand in between her ass cheeks and circle her asshole with my fingers. I did not go further however as Kerith's asshole had not been thoroughly cleaned (yet).

In any case Kerith did not seem to notice the attention I was paying to her asshole, in fact she was overall starting to withdraw from the present. A defense mechanism I suppose, but a useless one when faced with someone of my abilities. One trick I had learned was to adjust the intensity of a person's senses, and so I dialed up Kerith's sense of touch to just below the point of pain. The girl was jolted out of her complacency as every touch of my hands set her senses jangling; the feel of my dick stretching her pussy was suddenly intensified as if I had sprouted an extra six inches in length and two in girth. I bit gently on one nipple and Kerith screamed loudly at the sensations washing over her. I commanded her to speed up her movements, and she almost leapt up and threw herself down on top of me with each bounce on my lap, eliciting more screams and the occasional "FUCK!", "GOOOD!", "AAAH!" and other exclamations. Now I was more satisfied with her performance I leaned back, folded my arms behind my head and enjoyed the sight and feel of this tight teen going wild on my dick.

My mental hold on Kerith's body kept her going past the point of exhaustion, but there is only so much even a fit young woman like her can manage. Her body was coated in a sheen of sweat as she impaled herself on my dick again and again. Before her stamina failed her completely, I had her stop, lift herself of me and collapse onto the bed. She barely noticed as I clambered onto her chest and placed my dick on her heaving chest. Her hands took station on either side of her breasts and held them in place around my dick as I once again enjoyed titfucking the large-chested brunette. It wasn't long before I felt my pleasure start to peak. My dick spasmed and started ejaculating into Kerith's impressive cleavage. Not as much as before but enough to add a white streaks of cum to the pools of sweat already gathered between her breasts. Looking down I admired the results. Kerith Goswell was a naked sweaty sticky mess. Her hair was in disarray and she was covered in two layers of my cum - one dried on her face and now a fresh load seeping down between her breasts.

I was also messy and tired after my second orgasm of the evening; I did not intend it to be my last, but some rest was probably in order. First though, to clean up. Kerith rose from the bed with a groan and walked shakily out of the bedroom - she had not been silenced by my mental commands, she was simply too tired to protest. I followed and we made our way to the bathroom, where a hot soapy shower cleaned off the sweat and other bodily fluids and restored some life to both of us (I had dialed Kerith's sensitivity back down or else the water would have felt like a million needles on her skin). The shower was roomy enough to accommodate us both, and of course I took the chance to run my hands over Kerith's body, enjoying the curves of her breasts and ass and the taught smoothness of her belly. After cleaning up I exited the shower, wrapped myself in a robe and left to the living room, but not before giving some extra instructions to Kerith. When she left the bathroom her naked body was dry and clean (no robe for her of course) and her hair was tidy and blow-dried. Having followed my orders to shave her pubic hair clean Kerith's pussy was now visible between her legs, looking slightly swollen after the abuse meted out to it earlier. Kerith had also made use of the bathroom facilities to empty her bowels and thoroughly clean her anus, but a small edit to her memory meant that she was not aware she had done so. She stood silently in front of me and awaited my orders - a quick mental assessment showed that although the shower had refreshed her a little she was still too tired to manage another round just yet, so I sent her back to the bedroom. It did not take much of a mental push to send her into a deep sleep. While she slept I sent careful commands to different muscle groups, essentially using my ability to give Kerith an extremely effective deep tissue massage. When she awoke she would be revitalized and ready for more.

As for me, it had been some time since I ate so I ordered room service. I also asked them to send up some massage oil (which the room service staff delivered and promptly forgot about). Having showered and eaten I dozed a little in the living room, but my body was still not adjusted to Australian time and so it was only an hour or so later when I decided to pay a visit to my sleeping beauty.

Kerith was lying on her back on top of the bed. I admired her sleeping form; her body really was exquisitely formed. Sitting next to her I ran my hands once again over her smooth skin, down her body from her neck, over her chest and stomach, and finally between her slightly parted legs. There I enjoyed the feel of her newly-shaven pubic mound before slipping one finger between the outer lips of her pussy and gently rubbing. She was of course quite dry there, and so I did not try to push my finger inside her just yet. Instead I rolled her over onto her stomach (she would not wake until I commanded her to) and admired her ass. Up until this point Kerith's ass had not gotten nearly the attention it deserved; it was truly a work of art, the pink flesh rising up from her back to form a perfect round peach. Just the right proportion of fat and muscle. I straddled her legs and reached down with both hands. My excitement grew, as did my dick, while I explored Kerith's tight teen ass, kneading and stroking and pulling her ass cheeks apart enough to inspect her asshole and pussy.

I had brought a bottle of massage oil into the bedroom with me, which I now uncorked and spread a generous amount over Kerith's ass and pussy. Rubbing the oil into her ass, I took special care to get some in her asshole, pushing one oily finger into her anus. I also coated my now fully erect penis in oil until it shone slickly. I used one hand to spread Kerith's ass and expose her asshole, while the other guided my dick into position. Looking up I saw Kerith's face in profile as her head was turned to one side, still asleep. I gave a mental command and her eyes slowly opened as she woke from her deep slumber.

"Wake up sleepyhead. I wouldn't want you to miss this."

"Wha.. where... Ah! What? URGH!"

I pressed down with my hips as I held my dick in place, and the head of my penis pushed through Kerith's anal ring to deflower her last virgin hole. Once the head had gotten through it was relatively easy to feed the next couple of inches in, allowing me to move my hands to the sides so I could start to properly lean into the work. Kerith's eyes flew open and she started to scream as my dick invaded her ass; the combination of massage oil and the weight of my body pressing down (as well as some mental commands preventing her ass tensing up too much) meant I was able to penetrate almost completely on the first go.

"Fuck! Stop, I can't... you can't... FUCK!"

"Wow Kerith, your ass feels great. And I've had a lot of ass, I know a great one when I fuck it."

"You bastard, take it out!"

"Your wish, babe."

I raised my hips and my dick started sliding out of Kerith's ass, but I stopped before the head left her asshole. After a couple of second's pause I slammed my hips down, forcing my entire length into the teen starlet's tight ass. My hips met hers and my balls slapped against her pussy as Kerith let out a heartfelt screech. I leaned down until my lips were next to her ear and whispered to her.

"Your ass is mine now, Kerith. Your pussy, your tits, your mouth. I can do anything I want to you and guess what? That's. exactly. what. I. will. do."

I punctuated the words of the last sentence by lifting and thrusting my dick inside Kerith's ass. Nothing like driving a point home. She made no reply because I did not allow her to. At this point all I wanted to do was use her body for my pleasure. I pumped and ground and circled my cock inside her, feeling the heat of her asshole as it gripped my tightly. I had to occasionally pause to apply more massage oil or the friction would become painful, but otherwise I simply assfucked the hot brunette for a good twenty minutes.. half an hour? I lost track. Kerith could do nothing but lie there and take it; each time our hips met her ass quivered and her body was pushed forward a little, until her head was against the end of the bed. I didn't care to beat her head against the wall (that kind of sound travels), so Kerith got up on her elbows and knees, leaning back into my body as I thrust against hers. This change of position allowed me to hold her shoulders and get more leverage, letting me push even deeper into her asshole (or so it felt).

Kerith's full breasts hung under her, swinging erratically as her body was pounded again and again. We had used almost all the massage oil, which I took as a sign to end this ride. I took a firm hold of Kerith's hips and started pounding into the girl with abandon, reaming her poor abused asshole with all the force I could manage. Soon the cum was boiling out of my balls and I buried my dick as deep into Kerith as I could. I felt my penis spasm and spurt into Kerith's ass, waves of pleasure spreading out from my dick to my entire body. Looking down, I drank in the sight of the curves of Kerith's naked back and ass, parted by my penis buried deep in her bowels and filling her with my semen. I held on to Kerith until I was sure the last of my cum had left my body and entered hers, then slowly withdrew. I allowed Kerith to collapse onto her stomach, as I sat back and watched my penis slowly soften. A tiny drop of cum leaked out of Kerith's asshole, white against the flushed pinks and reds of Kerith's skin.

I checked the clock by the bed and set an alarm. Even though Kerith had now been thoroughly fucked in every hole, there was still one more thing I had planned for her. But there was enough time to rest a little more. With a mental command Kerith fell instantly asleep, and lying beside her I soon followed.

Sometimes I like to be woken with a blowjob, but I had left no such instructions for Kerith, so instead she was still asleep when the alarm woke me a few hours later. Her skin was now less flushed, although her ass was sticky from the massage oil (and possibly some more of my cum had leaked out). I left her there, took another quick shower, and fetched the last items I had taken from the set of the soap opera all those hours ago. Placing the items in the bathroom I went back to the bedroom and ordered Kerith to wake and get herself cleaned and dressed. Kerith's body obeyed faster than her mind was able to rise to consciousness, so I had to give her a little mental kick to get her sufficiently awake (I can order sleeping/unconscious people to move without waking but they are extremely clumsy; not very useful if they trip over their own feet every third step). Kerith headed for the bathroom and closed the door; presently I heard the shower running, so I fixed a drink from the drinks cabinet (no stingy minibar in this establishment) and waited. I was about halfway through a passable whisky when she emerged from the bathroom.

Kerith's character in the soap opera been attending high school when she first came to my attention. I don't have a schoolgirl fetish particularly, but looking at Kerith now made me wonder if I should. She stood before me wearing the school uniform that I had taken from the set - a one-piece short sleeved dress in a red and white check with white trim. It was too small for her, really; the buttons running down the front strained to contain the teenager's body, and the hem was well above regulation height, showing off Kerith's shapely legs. I doubt any school would approve of her attire, but I certainly did.

I wanted to hear Kerith's opinion, but first I reached into her mind to assess her mood. She was despondent, resigned to her fate. That's no fun. I can't change people's emotions but I can alter the intensity of what they are already feeling, so I tweaked her emotional state. Dialing back on the depression brought fear back to the fore, but I reduced that also. The resulting emotional balance was dominated by anger (with undertones of fear and helplessness), and I watched as Kerith's expression changed from a glassy blank to an intense stare.

I had Kerith get down and start crawling toward the couch I sat on before restoring her speech.

"You.. Oh, now I can talk? Let me go you fucking pig, haven't you done enough to me already?"

Kerith maintained furious eye contact as she crawled between my legs. I had no doubt she would try to kill me if I released my mental hold on her. Instead, her tongue snaked out and she gave a long lick from my balls to the tip of my erect penis. I allowed her to continue her tirade as well as she could manage whilst also using her talented mouth to lick and kiss and gently tease my dick.

"You fucking perv *lick* urgh, is this how you get your thrills *kiss* forcing girls to - mph - suck your - mph - your - mmph! - fu - kmmph - sto - mphgl!"

Kerith's words started to be interrupted more often as she progressed from licking the shaft to properly blowing me. She gave special attention to the head of my dick, slipping it into her mouth, swirling her tongue around and then dragging her mouth off again, releasing my dick for a few moments before lowering her head and repeating the sequence. The feel of her warm mouth; of her tongue stroking and fluttering around; of her full lips wrapped tightly around my skin; the visual of her smoldering eyes fixed on mine; all combined to bring the most intensely pleasurable blowjob experience I'd had in a long time. (Surprising from a relatively inexperienced nineteen year old girl. Seems that Kerith Goswell has a natural talent for sucking dick. I mentioned this to her; she did not seem impressed.)