A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 03: Kerith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only problem with this position is that it puts most of the girl's body out of my reach. Easily remedied though - with a mental command Kerith briefly paused in her work and hopped up on the couch, lying on her belly with her head in my lap. As she returned my dick to the confines of her mouth, I rolled up her skirt and admired her well-formed ass. I placed one hand on top of her head as it bobbed up and down on shaft while the other stoked and clutched her ass, occasionally sliding between her legs to feel her asshole and pussy. I dialed up her arousal levels enough that her pussy started warming up, and soon one, then two, then three of my fingers explored Kerith's vagina as she started working my dick to back of her mouth. A mental push (backed up with a physical one by my hand on her head) and my dick slid into her throat. Kerith's occasional protests vibrated along my dick most pleasantly; I started forcefully thrusting my fingers into her pussy so she would squeal and moan around my penis. I could have easily come once more into her mouth with this treatment, but I had other plans. So eventually (and with great reluctance) I ordered her off my dick and back on her feet. Kerith coughed and spluttered as she stood and started walking toward the large bay windows of the living room.

*Kah!* *Kurgh!* "Are you *kagh!* done now? You've had your fun? Or what now? Hey! Where am I going?"

Kerith reached the windows and opened them. I noticed a spike of fear in her mind - perhaps she thought I was going to force her to jump? That was not the intention of course: too messy, too many questions. Instead she stepped out to the balcony, looking out over the city at night. The hotel faced the river, so there were no buildings opposite; the balconies around us were deserted at this time of night. The sounds of traffic rose up from below, and a warm breeze ruffled Kerith's hair as she took hold of the railings, with me standing naked behind her.

"What - what are we doing here?"

"Just getting some air. Be quiet now."

"..."

Kerith was still wearing her school dress. It was an easy matter to lift it up and expose her backside to my waiting dick. Kerith leaned back into me as I slid my penis into her pussy and started pumping. Despite the workout her pussy had gotten in the last few hours it was still tight, gripping my dick as I slid in and out of her in a regular rhythm. I had silenced Kerith to prevent her screaming for help, but I couldn't resist taunting her a little anyway even if she could not respond.

"Mmm, yes Kerith, that's the stuff. You fill this uniform out real well. I'm so glad I took the time to come down here to fuck this tight pussy of yours."

"..."

"No response? What, you don't like your pussy being fucked, out here, in this dress?"

"..."

"Well, we can do something about that."

I reached around and started unbuttoning the front of Kerith's dress. Once I had opened it enough, Kerith was able to lift it over her head and throw it out from the balcony. She wore nothing underneath; her nipples started crinkling in the sudden chill as her dress fluttered down into the river many floors below.

I ran my hands over Kerith's naked body as I fucked her, cupping her breasts in my hands as they swayed back and forth.

"How's that babe, better?"

"..."

"No? Hmm, well it works for me. Or is it not the dress, but the fact that I'm inside your pussy that bothers you?"

"..."

"I can fix that too, no problem. I'll be right back, don't move a muscle."

Of course she couldn't move without my command, so Kerith stood naked and prone as I slipped out of her and popped back to the room to fetch another bottle of massage oil. Returning to the balcony I had Kerith bend down even further and arch her back, pushing her ass up and presenting her asshole to me which I duly coated in oil. I coated my dick in oil and well, and lined it up to her entrance.

Pushing my dick into Kerith's anus was no easier the second time than it was the first, but eventually I managed to get the head inside her. After taking a moment to enjoy the sight of my dick violating the teen starlet's most private hole, I called to Kerith.

"How's this, Kerith? I'm not fucking your pussy now, isn't that better?"

"..."

"You know what, why should I have to do all the work? Fuck my dick with your ass, babe. Go on, show the world how Kerith Goswell takes dick up her asshole."

I held onto her hips to steady myself as Kerith obediently started rocking her naked body back and forth, impaling herself of my dick. Her hair flew around and her breasts jiggled as she sped up, until I could hear regular slapping sounds from her ass meeting my hips. I commanded her to turn her head so I could see her expression in profile - her face was tense with pain, and her mouth was open as she panted with the effort of the assfucking. I dialed down her pain a little, mainly so she could properly feel the sensation of my dick moving inside her ass, stretching her colon as she pushed more and more of my shaft into herself.

Kerith fucked my dick with as much effort as she could manage. Occasionally I would have her pause so I could swap between her pussy and ass, but for the most part I just hung on and enjoyed the ride. I felt myself building to climax a few times, but I wanted this to last so every time I felt close to cumming I ordered Kerith to stop, and she held me motionlessly inside her while I climbed down from the peak enough for the fucking to resume. This continued until the first rays of sun started to lighten the night. Kerith was covered in a sheen of sweat. Any energy she had regained from her earlier nap was gone by now; a quick mental assessment showed she would collapse in about five minutes, mental compulsions or no. I was deep inside her pussy at the time, so I stopped her movements and withdrew. With a few more commands Kerith sunk to the floor of the balcony and laid down on her back. I had her lift her legs up enough to give me access to her asshole; there was not sufficient space on the balcony for this, so her head stuck out below the railings of the balcony. I decided to take the risk of releasing her voice (she was too tired to scream anyway), and she gave a shuddering moan as I reentered her ass with my throbbing dick. I held onto her thighs and thrust hard into her a few times before finally erupting. I don't know how much cum I had left in me, but however much there was exploded from my dick into Kerith's ass, sending waves of pleasure through me as the thoroughly violated brunette half-groaned half-sobbed into the night air...

Kerith's mom drove us to their suburban home in the early morning light. The trip was long enough for me to enjoy one last languorous blowjob from her teenage daughter as we sat in the back seat. When I came in Kerith's mouth I made sure she swallowed it all - no sense getting cleaned up and dressed just to mess her up again. In due course we came to a large detached house, and I gave orders for Kerith and her mother to go home, get into bed and fall asleep. There was some risk to this, but both women did not expect anyone to be home already and as I lingered across the street I did not detect the sound of any minds in the house.

I found a comfortable spot on a low wall and waited. Sure enough, about an hour and a half later Kerith and her mother emerged from the house again, heading for the car in their driveway. Upon seeing them I was able to reestablish contact with their minds, and found the commands had indeed wiped all memory of last night's events. Kerith's mom was stiff from sleeping in the car (though she thought she had been asleep at home).

Kerith herself was visibly tired and aching, dragging behind her mother who admonished her for being so cranky. As they drove off to join the rest of the family in their friend's beach house I nodded in satisfaction at a job well done, turned away and started up the road back to the hotel. It had been a long night and I intended to sleep late.

Over the years since taking Kerith Goswell's virginity I have kept tabs on her career. Sadly she did not achieve megastardom; a few roles in drama series, minor movies and a panel game show seem to be the total of her acting achievements. She still maintains a good figure though, and I can personally attest that her blowjob skills have improved, as natural talent is developed by experience. Of course she does not remember the experiences I have given her whenever I visit her country, but that works out well for me - every time I take her ass she screams as if she's being fucked there for the first time. Which, as far as she remembers, she is.

END