A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 04: Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't figure out how to remove Mishy's complicated outfit, but luckily the slashes allow me to simply pull the fabric aside to gain access to her breasts. I explore her chest with hands and mouth, flicking her nipples with my tongue. A pleasurable experience, but not as intense as Jemima's blowjob, thus allowing me to cool down a little.

Once I feel I'm far enough away from climax I give mental commands to Maria and Mishy. They break off their kiss and reposition. Maria moves back a little, allowing me to lie down with my head raised in her lap, while Mishy raises herself off me and moves to the side, her head poised over my crotch and her ass within my reach. Gravity has very little effect on Mishy's breasts as they hang free from her swimsuit. The cute eighteen year old brushes her long hair to one side to give me an unimpeded view as she lowers her head to my waiting penis.

As she starts to lick and kiss the head and shaft I allow her to speak.

"Pleasenopleasenopleaseno-oh!"

(Ah, an English accent. That's that mystery solved.)

"No, I-" *lick* "nnph, I don't want" *kiss * "no please I've nev-mmmph!"

Her protests become muffled as she envelopes the head of my dick in her mouth. She is breathing heavily through her nose, and I feel the warmth of her breath on my skin. I reach into her mind and calm her panic enough that she does not hyperventilate; in fact she relaxes sufficiently that before I know it she has worked the entirety of my penis into her mouth. Her lips kiss the base of my dick while she twists her head and her tongue pokes out enough to lick the top of balls. Looks like she's discovered a natural ability for blowjobs.

As the talented teen starts working my dick, simultaneously bobbing and turning her head for maximum friction, my hand on her ass slips under the swimsuit and starts to study the contours of her pussy. I feel no hair, and I tear my gaze away from Mishy's oral assault long enough to confirm she is hairless. Not just shaved, something more thorough - lasers?

Her pussy is dry of course, but I have lots of experience in giving the right mental commands and soon I feel her outer lips warm and swell. Eventually her body (but not her mind) is sufficiently aroused that I am able to fit one finger into Mishy's slit. It's tight going and the angle is a little awkward, though, so after a few cursory strokes I slide my finger out again.

Mishy has screwed her eyes tight shut as she tries to mentally distance herself from the oral violation. That won't do at all. On my command she moves her body fully between my legs (moving her ass out of my reach, but oh well). With Mishy's assistance I gather her hair in one hand such that I can guide her head movements with it; her arms then support her upper body by resting on either side of my hips. All this is done without her mouth leaving my dick.

Once she is in position I order her eyelids to open just as I begin thrusting my hips in time with tugs on her hair. The cute teen's eyes widen and fix on mine as I fuck her face. I feel a mental barrier collapse in Mishy's mind, and her attention returns to the here and now. Sure, I had complete power over her before, but this has helped to drive the point home over who is control - by driving my dick home into her mouth again and again.

As fun as this is, it is hard going to maintain a regular hip thrust on a exercise mats. So I end by forcing Mishy's head down and holding it there, filling her mouth and the upper part of her throat with dick. I then wrap my legs around her head and once she is securely in place I return her power of speech and some degree of movement. Her screams emerge as no more than stifled moans, but the vibrations along my shaft are intensely pleasurable. Her struggles add further sensations to my dick as it is rolled and bumped around by her head movements as she desperately tries to draw breath. It's only through long experience that I am able to resist exploding and filling her throat with cum.

Mishy's eyes remain fixed on me the whole time. First they widen as she realizes she cannot breathe, then they narrow as she concentrates on trying to break free. Finally the pupils roll back and her body goes limp as she loses consciousness. She only blacks out for a second or two but it is enough to take all the fight out of her. So I retake full control of her movements, unlock my legs and gently roll her to the side. As soon as my dick leaves her mouth she takes a deep shuddering breath, then another.

I let Mishy lie there recovering, and look around me. The girls sitting around me have all been watching this performance intently. I feel their fear has sharpened, sapping away hope - all except Alia. Oh she is scared of course, but seeing her friends being abused one by one has only made her more determined to endure. Tough girl, good for her.

In reality strength of will (theirs and mine) is irrelevant to my abilities. Once a mental order is given even the most strong-willed person will obey completely and without hesitation. There is no dramatic battle of willpowers like in the movies. Still, it makes choosing the next girl easier.

Mishy has recovered by this time sufficiently to start gasping words. Or at least she is going "Ff... Ffuu... ffuh...". I remove her power of speech once more and she gets shakily to her feet (pausing to give my still erect penis a kiss on the tip) and returns to sit at her place.

I stand also, and mentally call Alia to kneel in front of me- Her short stature means that kneeling puts her head level with my waist; my dick therefore points straight at her face, wet and glistening from the saliva of Mishy and Jemima. Alia ignores it and stares at my face, her eyes hard. I have returned her ability to speak but she remains silent, refusing to give me the satisfaction of hearing her beg. Unfortunately for her I find her defiance even more arousing than desperate capitulation.

"So, Alia, the silent treatment is it?"

"..."

"Are you going to be a good girl?"

"No."

I lean down, putting my face closer to hers while one of my hands starts groping her breasts through her swimsuit.

"Are you going to play nice?"

"No."

I pull the neck of her swimsuit open enough to slide one hand inside, and cup one breast, rolling the nipple in between my fingers.

"Are you sure that's wise? What if your attitude motivates me to give you some.. special attention?"

I pinch her nipple a little to emphasize my meaning. I see the small spike of pain in her mind, but Alia remains silent. I remove my hand, stand up and move closer, until my dick is touching her lips. Alia's mouth is closed tight, her lips a thin line.

"Good for you girl, you keep that spirit of yours. I'll just take your body. Starting with your tongue."

I once more remove her ability to speak, and on my mental order Alia's lips separate, allowing her tongue to exit. Her head tilts and she places the tip of her tongue at the base of my shaft, before tilting back up and giving the underside of my dick a long languorous lick from base to head. Her eyes look daggers at me, but as her head moves again to repeat the action I detect the first cracks in her resolve. That won't do at all - I cannot directly influence a person's willpower, but I reach into Alia's mind and tweak her fear and anger levels until she recovers her poise.

Alia continues to slowly lick my dick, sometimes long licks up the shaft, sometimes little flicks around the sensitive head. Eventually I have her raise my dick with two fingers around the head, so she can lick and gently suck my balls. Watching this petite busty teen worship my dick while her mind seethes with revulsion for what her body is doing is a special thrill that only someone with my abilities can fully appreciate.

I don't want to spoil the delicate mental balance, but I do want to see Alia's lips stretched around my dick, so I have her place her hands by her side and tilt her head up to look at me.

"Time to give me a kiss, babe. Pucker up now."'

Alia's lips pucker as I position myself over her and hold my dick to her lips. As I slowly lower myself down, they part just enough to let me through, and I feel the soft silkiness of her lips as the head of my penis passes through them into the wet embrace of her mouth.

"Ah, that feels good Alia. You still got some fight in you, as well as my dick? Yeah? Want to bite me, don't you. Go on then. Try to bite me."

Alia's eyes narrow at my taunts, and she does indeed try to bite down. Instead, the head of my dick passes fully into her mouth as I feed inch after inch past her tightly encircling lips. I put one hand behind her head, more to help my balance than to secure her, as I angle my dick to the back of her mouth and push into her throat (I suppress her gag reflex to help this).

"I'm not feeling teeth, Alia. No luck biting me off? That's because you and your mouth are here for my pleasure. You're doing well, keep this up and I'll come in your mouth. Would you like that?"

Alia couldn't talk even if I allowed her too, but her eyes speak volumes.

"That will happen, I promise you. But not just yet."

Alia's mouth makes a wet sound as I suddenly withdraw from her. I use the hand on the back of her head to push her aside, and as she crawls back to her previous place I turn quickly and face Maria, who has been patiently waiting on the exercise mats behind me. At the same time I give Maria back her speech, but she doesn't have time to emit more than a frightened squeak before I have pushed her onto her back on the exercise mats, kneel over her head and thrust my dick between her lips.

The conservative girl who until today had only the vaguest idea of what an erect penis looked like now finds her mouth filled with one, and all she can do is squeal around my shaft as it starts moving inside her, bumping against the back of her mouth. I can't enter her throat from this angle but that's okay - the look of surprise and terror is intense enough. I start a rhythmic sawing to and fro, my dick never leaving her mouth. Her eyes are wide with panic while her cheeks expand and concave with my thrusts.

I keep this going for about thirty seconds, and just as suddenly as I started I withdraw my dick, slap her across the face with it once (for comedic effect), and stand up. Maria coughs and splutters behind me as I call over the last two girls.

Rachael and Lindsey approach and stand in front of me. Both girls are of similar slim build. Both have that fresh, innocent cast to their features. Their minds, however, look completely different. Rachael is on the verge of panic - watching her friends be abused while being unable to move has turned her mind completely over to fear, shredding any coherent thoughts. She looks up at me with utter terror.

Lindsey, by contrast, is calm. Oh, she is scared, but the strongest feeling I get from her is contempt. Lindsey's eyes study me, trying to memorize my features so she can provide an accurate description to the police. Clever girl; of course I did promise them earlier that they won't remember anything that happens today, but she is welcome to try.

I wrap an arm around each girl and draw them to me. Leaning my head down I share a deep kiss with Rachael's trembling lips, before raising my head to kiss the much taller Lindsey. On my command the girls then turn to each other and join lips. As Lindsey's tongue pushes into Rachael's mouth my hands travel down both girls' backs and start exploring their asses. Both girls have small but firm asses, Rachael's maybe a little curvier but still I can fit most of their behinds in one hand each.

I move my hands inside their swimsuits (Lindsey's two piece makes this easy; I have to get Rachael to lift the side of her outfit to fit my hand in, which she does without breaking her kiss with Lindsey). Their skin is smooth and taught; I'm going to enjoy playing with these later. But for now I give them one last squeeze and remove my hands.

The girls are facing each other in front of me; I have them kneel down without stopping their makeout session, leaning on each other for support. I enjoy looking down and watching these two attractive teens mashing their lips together, but that doesn't stop me prodding with my dick at where their mouths meet until a suitable opportunity presents itself and my dick glides into Lindsey's mouth from the side. At this angle I can't fit much in before the head pushes against her opposite cheek, but that's okay because the exposed shaft is being kissed, sucked and nibbled by Rachael. Meanwhile the head and upper part of the shaft is being licked and flicked by Lindsey's talented tongue.

I slowly remove my dick from Lindsey's mouth, and Rachael obediently opens up enough to accept it into hers. Rachael's fear is too stultifying to allow her to properly appreciate her first taste of penis, so I reach into her mind and dial her fear down a little. Now she is able to think a little more clearly, and her thoughts dwell on how smooth and hot the skin of my dick feels in her mouth. Under other circumstances she might even like giving a blowjob.

I spend some time alternating between the two girls' mouths. Occasionally I simply place it between them and they kiss and lick from either side. Their styles make for an interesting contrast - Lindsey's experience is evident in the way she twists and turns with her tongue, teasingly fluttering the head. Rachael's approach is more direct, wrapping her lips tightly around and sucking until her cheeks concave.

Soon I feel it is time for my first orgasm of the day, long delayed but very welcome. I ponder the best way to end this, but really the answer is obvious. I'm a visually oriented person, typical male, and what image is more pleasing than an attractive girl with a faceful of my cum? Two attractive girls with facefuls of my cum of course.

The teens continue to work their magic on my dick as I relax some of the self-control that has kept me from climaxing. I focus on the moment, looking down on the two fresh-faced girls kneeling in front of me, serving me with their mouths while four of their friends look on. I decide that all the girls should get a closer view of what comes next, so they know what to expect for themselves. Alia, Mishy, Jemima and Maria rise and walk over to stand on either side of me, looking down at Rachael and Lindsey. Of course I cannot resist reaching behind and groping these four teenage asses.

Meanwhile I feel myself begin to reach the point of no return. I realize I haven't heard either girl speak yet, but I don't have the patience for their prattling right now. My dick is currently mostly inside Rachael's mouth, who is giving short little sucks as Lindsey gently strokes the exposed shaft. I address Rachael.

"Babe, your blowjob technique leaves a lot to be desired. But I know you are trying hard, and you'll learn. Time for your reward."

I exit Rachael's mouth and she and Lindsey place their heads side by side, lips parted. Lindsey's hand stays on my dick, lengthening her stroke and aiming my dick at their upturned faces. Lindsey knows what is going to happen, but this is new to Rachael, so as I finally climax I make sure Lindsey has my dick pointed so that the first spurts of my cum splash onto Rachael's face. Ropes of cum fall across her cute straight nose and over her lips, before Lindsey moves my dick to catch the next load on her own face. I've held on to this for a long time, so my orgasm is strong.

Waves of pleasure emanate from my dick as I cum all over the faces of the two teen beauties in front of me. Waves of shock/horror/disgust/hatred emanate from the minds of the girls surrounding me. At the time of climax I happened to have one hand each inside the swimsuits of Jemima and Mishy, and as I cum I thrust my fingers inside their tight teen pussies. The sudden invasion is shocking to the girls, but they can do nothing other than stand and silently feel my fingers penetrate them as they watch the last of my cum dropping into the open mouth of Rachael. Lindsey takes me into her own mouth and starts gently licking and sucking me clean.

As usual, I feel entirely calm and relaxed immediately after orgasm. On a whim I have all six girls break into 'spontaneous' clapping. The sight of these girls with terror on their faces (and in two cases cum) loudly applauding my climax is ridiculous and hilarious and I love it.

After a six-girl blowjob like that, I expect it to take a while for me to build up for another round, so in the meantime I decide to treat myself to a strip show. I move over to sit on the seat of a weights machine. Maria is first to stand before me; on my mental command she starts swaying to music only she can hear. She is as inexperienced with dancing as she is with boys, but her hourglass figure is hypnotic to watch nonetheless. Maria moves closer until she is standing between my legs, turns around and starts to remove her one-piece black swimsuit. Like all such swimsuits she has to extract her arms first and pull the suit down to her feet, bending over as she does so. Her ass is mere inches from me as it is revealed in all its glory, and of course I reach out to stroke such coffee-colored perfection (there's no "no touching" rule here!).

Maria steps out of her swimsuit, straightens up and turns to face me. My hands remain on her body as she turns, and end up on her taught flat stomach. She must work hard to keep herself trim. Looking up I see Maria's breasts for the first time, and I was right - they are pleasingly large for a relatively small girl. Ds perhaps. I slide one hand up her back and push her chest towards my face, my other hand moving to cup one breast and move the nipple into my mouth. Maria's skin tastes sweet, the flesh around her nipple crinkled in the cool gym. I glance up as I flick the nipple with my tongue; Maria is looking down, her short black hair framing her face. Her expression is difficult to decipher, so I reach into her mind.

Maria is ambivalent; on the one hand she remains terrified by her predicament, but at the same time there is a layer of curiosity in her mind, as she experiences a man's touch for the first time. She'll feel more than a touch soon enough. On my command, Maria turns around, leans over a places a chaste kiss on my cheek before stepping away to make space for the next girl.

Mishy's hair is a little disheveled from her earlier treatment, and her breasts are still uncovered, but she still manages to look elegant as she stands in front of me. She starts to dance - club style moves, smooth and precise. Clearly she goes to dance lessons. Her swimsuit might look complicated but it is simple to remove, and soon Mishy's body is fully on view. Her body is toned from the swimming (and evidently from the dancing practice too). Her outer pussy lips are visible between her legs as she turns and twists.

I have Mishy step forward between my legs. The space is too restricted for her to continue her style of dancing, but she still moves her hips a little to the (non-existent) music as I place one hand on her upper thigh and another between her legs. Her pussy feels warm and inviting. Dry of course, but that will be fixed when I need it to be - with my abilities I can make a person's body become aroused even if their minds are not. It's finicky but I've had a lot of practice.

Mishy moves away and now it is Alia's turn. I am not surprised to find out that she knows how to dance seductively. No outright stripper moves, but a lot of skin contact and grinding her body against mine. I feel my dick start to wake up from its post-orgasm nap as Alia slips her arms out of the swimsuit. Before she continues I make sure she is facing me and leaning in, so that I get a very close view as she pulls down her outfit and her breasts spring out, both fully on view for the first time.