A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 04: Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jemima is the last girl for this round so I am able to let myself loose a little and revel in the wet heat of her pussy, the shapely curves of her hips and the firm fullness of her breasts, until eventually I feel my orgasm rushing up. I want to focus on this feeling, so I give a mental command and Jemima is abruptly silenced. My turn to speak.

"Thanks for the words of encouragement, babe. Feels like I'm gonna blow soon. Would you like me to come inside you?"

Fear rises in Jemima's mind at the thought of becoming pregnant (an impossibility with me but she does not know that).

"No? No, maybe not this time. I can see a much better target."

With some reluctance I remove my dick from Jemima's tight teen pussy and reposition myself to kneel over her head. My dick is red from overuse and glistening with the pussy juices of half a dozen girls as Jemima reaches one hand up to grip the shaft and another to cup my balls. Jemima's expression is priceless as her own hand points my dick straight at her face and begins vigorously stroking, while her other hand caresses my balls.

It takes maybe only a dozen strokes before the cum explodes from my dick, spattering Jemima's nose, cheeks and full lips with sticky white gobs. My dick twitches, but is firmly held on target in Jemima's grip as cum rains onto the lesbian teen's face. She desperately wants to turn away or at least close her eyes but of course I don't allow that, so instead she watches helplessly as her own hand gently squeezes the last drops from my dick before placing the head against her soft lips. I enter her mouth enough for Jemima's tongue to lick my dick clean - even though she her touch is light I still feel her tongue piercing gliding over my extra-sensitive head, causing my dick to jerk and deposit the very last drops of cum directly onto her tongue.

It's one of those moments when my focus is entirely on my own feelings as orgasm flows through me. So it comes as a surprise when a shout of "What the fuck??" coming from the other side of the room wrenches me out of my reverie.

Looking up, I see a woman has just entered the gym. She's in the process of pulling earphones out of her ears and staring open-mouthed at the scene before her. I suppose it is quite unusual to see six naked teens lying in a circle while an equally naked man ejaculates onto one of the girl's faces. Damn it, I must not have locked the door to the gym properly; I was too distracted by the prospect of fucking an entire swim team.

My instinctive reaction is to reach into the intruder's mind and shut her down, and she freezes in place as I get up and walk towards her (my still semi-erect dick bobbing along in front). Looking at her memories I see her entering the gym with her earphones in and music on, blithely ignoring the closed sign in her eagerness to start her morning exercise routine. She's no danger to me now, and a mental scan of the changing rooms show no other people (apart from the coach and the other teen I left asleep in the men's changing room). I ignore the statue in front of me and head back to the changing rooms, lock the door and return.

Now the emergency is over I take an (im)proper look at the woman. Medium height, medium/slim build, dark skin. Long black hair tied into a braid. A scan of her mind tells me her name is Jasmine and she is twenty-seven. A very well-kept twenty-seven, thanks to daily workouts (twice daily on weekends and holidays). She is in town on a business trip up from the South, travelling alone. Oh, and she is terrified, understandably - her brown eyes watch me closely as I circle around her.

Tight gym leggings reveal shapely legs and a prominent but not overly large ass, but a baggy old gray tee shirt hides her upper body. Hmm, perhaps there is room for one more girl today. I think Jasmine is going to end up missing her meetings today.

I stand behind her and put my arms around her. She's still in the position I froze her in, one arm raised to remove her earphones. As my body presses into her from behind and my hands start travelling up her body under her tee shirt, I lean forward and whisper in her ear.

"Hello Jasmine. You interrupted our team training session, but since you wanted to have a workout I guess we can fit you in too. Sound good?"

I allow her to speak.

"How- what- how do you know my name? Why can't I move??"

"Because I have control over your mind and body, is the answer to both those questions."

"I don't understand - hey, stop touching me!"

My hands by this time have reached her chest, the experience of which would be much nicer if it wasn't covered by a conservative sports bra. Well, I can fix that. A mental command and her hands start to move, gripping the hem of her tee shirt before taking it off over her head, shortly followed by her sports bra. Jasmine's breasts spring free from their confinement, and it is clear that the bra was constricting them a lot, since they are larger than I expected. Easily D-cups, capped with small areolae and round nipples.

The feel of them is not quite natural (I'm something of an expert in these things), and a deeper dig into her mind shows that they are indeed augmented. Surprising for a businesswoman, until I find memories of breast cancer, double mastectomy and implants to replace what was lost.

"The surgeons did a fine job with these, Jasmine, they look completely natural. Good for you for making the best of a bad situation."

"Get your hands off me! HELP! HEEEL-*"

"Let's not call attention to ourselves, babe. Seven is really my limit."

Since Jasmine no longer needs her mouth to talk, I have her turn around and kiss me instead. Her lips are full and soft, and the feel of her tongue winding around mine starts to spark some life back into my libido. Still with my mouth on hers, I look over at the other girls, who are all still lying in a circle. Half of them now have my cum on their faces, and all of them are sticky from sweat and other bodily fluids, so I command each in turn to rise and head for the showers while I enjoy this surprise gift. As they troop off I get each of them to pick up a douche kit from the bag I had placed here earlier (while putting the closed sign out and sending the hotel receptionist to sleep). It pays to be prepared.

Jasmine removes sneakers and socks using only her feet, as her hands are busy stroking my body while we kiss. Eventually we break apart and Jasmine turns, takes a few steps away from me, and slowly peels off her gym leggings. Her ass is well-rounded and taught, without any noticeable sag, clad in a pair of simple white panties that contrast nicely against her dark skin.

Jasmine straightens up and paces slowly to the exercise mats. I follow, and as we move to the mats I review her sexual history, and find it average - half a dozen partners, all male, no secret kinks, no wild sex parties. Anal virgin, despite the pleas of several former boyfriends. I certainly can't blame them for wanting to tap that ass, as I watch it sway in front of me (I may have mentally induced a little more sexy swagger than she normally would do).

I lie on the mat, horizontal to the mirrored wall, and have Jasmine stand over my head. facing away from me as she removes her panties. From this angle I am treated to a perfect view of her ass and pussy as they are revealed. Jasmine's dark curly pubic hair is neatly trimmed, framing her pussy without obscuring it. The outer folds of her pussy are brown shading to a bright pink, while her asshole is a small puckered dent in her smooth shapely ass.

Throwing her panties aside, Jasmine gets on all fours with her pussy just in reach of my face, but I do not yet indulge. Instead I look to the mirrored wall and watch as her head descends towards my once more erect penis (I have her brush her hair to the side for an unobstructed view). Her full lips part and I feel her hot breath on my dick just before the head is enveloped. Jasmine's cheeks concave as her lips wrap tightly around me, while I feel her tongue swishing around the head. I wonder if she tastes any of my cum, or the juices of the girls currently cleaning themselves in preparation for the next round.

The black girl's mouth feels wonderful, and as it slowly works its way down the shaft of my penis I have her mover her pussy closer to me. I take an initial lick - clean but dry. As I set to properly tasting and exploring Jasmine's pussy with my lips and tongue I feel it start to warm up and get moist - I'd like to say it was due to my oral skills, but in fact it owed more to a little mental tinkering of Jasmine's arousal levels. Meanwhile, Jasmine is working hard to increase my own arousal levels, licking and sucking my dick, occasionally, taking it out of her mouth and jacking it with one hand. Even when her mouth is off my dick her tongue never leaves it, running along the head and shaft as her hand twists and pulls.

She clearly has the advantage of experience over the teens in the swim team. I feel Jasmine's breasts against my stomach, her nipples tracing patterns on my skin as she moves. More than a few times I have to stop my own ministrations for a few moments, overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensations caused by this skillful woman.

Jasmine's blowjob is focused and dedicated, almost worshipful, in stark contrast to the panic whirling around her mind. Her mental state is near collapse - simply too much has happened too fast for her to process. It's a serious hassle piecing together a broken mind, so I do the mental equivalent of propping up the structure and decide to bring this session to an end. Some mental commands later Jasmine is still, her arms by her side and her mouth tight around my dick as I thrust my hips up and down. As I fuck her face I reach one hand down to grab hold of her swinging breasts. I'd love to let her scream around my dick at this point, but I fear that would put her over the edge, so instead I just roughly handle her tits and bury my face in her pussy.

I am vaguely aware of the six girls from the swim team, fresh and clean from their shower, returning and gathering around to watch as per my earlier mental orders.

Soon I feel my balls tighten and start pumping out the latest load. My dick spurts cum straight into Jasmine's waiting mouth, and she swallows immediately to prevent it falling out. I lift my hips and bury my dick as far into her mouth as I can (I could have commanded her to move her head down and deepthroat me, but I was too taken by the moment for such planning); the next and final spurts go straight down her throat. Only when I am certain that there is no more to come do I move my hips back down to the mat and relax, allowing Jasmine to lift her head off my dick and start very gently licking me clean.

When Jasmine is done I have her move off me and stand with the girls. I myself stand and inspect the seven naked female bodies in front of me. While I've been getting to know the new recruit the others have showered thoroughly and fixed themselves up a bit - I had planned to join them in the showers but oh well. All of them used the douche kit as instructed; Alia and Lindsey guessed why, the others are either too distraught or too naive to work it out.

I haven't yet decided how to play the next part, and besides I'm still coming down from my second orgasm of the morning (it is still morning, we started early). So while I consider and recharge, I order the girls to kiss my body anywhere they can reach. Soon I am surrounded by nubile female flesh, while seven pairs of lips fight to taste me. I feel at least two girls kissing my balls and shaft but am unable to see who as Lindsey has turned my head and stuck her tongue in my mouth. My hands are working overtime, but it is unnecessary as my entire body is feeling the smoothness of skin to skin contact.

I let myself relax, and after a while my dick starts to rise once more (I've built up quite a bit of stamina over the years). A small tweak to the girls' orders and one by one they stop kissing me and start kissing and caressing each other. All except Maria, who pads over to the bag I brought, takes out a bottle and walks back to me.

I embrace Maria and the Latino teen melts into my arms, raising her lips to mine. Her state of mind is largely unchanged from our first encounter - scared and confused as to what I am doing and how I am doing it. She is either unable or unwilling to process the events so far.

I run my hands over her body as it presses against me. Where before I had taken her fast and rough, now I take the time to appreciate her curves; the swell of her breasts, the rounded face with a narrow, straight nose and almost almond shaped eyes. Eventually my hands reach her ass, which really is her best feature. Full and firm to the touch, Maria's ass is a treasure that has been well hidden from male eyes until now. How lucky I am to get to plunder this treasure.

(Sure, roll your eyes. I'm the one that's got my hands on an ass that makes men wax poetic.)

The exercise mats are behind us, and we sink down to lie on them as we continue to kiss and caress. I roll Maria onto her stomach and kneel, so I can appreciate the full roundness of her well-toned ass. Taking her this way would certainly allow a good view of her ass, but I also want to see her face, so I compromise. With a mental instruction Maria turns onto her side, folding her legs a little. One of her hands reaches down and pulls one ass cheek up, presenting her pussy and asshole to me.

Maria's pussy is wet and ready as I had commanded it to be, and as I kneel over her and enter her I am able to appreciate the feel of her vagina walls gripping my dick more than I did the first time, because this time I am going slow. I stroke in and out a few times, watching my dick slide in and out of this Latino teen's body, but as fun as this is it is not the main attraction this time. Maria's asshole is clean but dry, so I pick up the bottle of lube and squirt a good amount on her ass before working the lube into her anus with my finger. I pick up the pace of my fucking at the same time, so Maria doesn't notice the gentle intrusion of first one then two fingers. She does notice when I withdraw my dick from her pussy; a small corner of her mind wonders if her turn is over already. No such luck, babe.

My dick is already slippery from Maria's pussy juices, but I add a coat of lube anyway. As I line my dick up to her asshole I allow Maria to speak unimpeded for the first time today.

"... ah! Dios mio! Please God no, I don't want - aah! Mi culo, no, it doesn't... ah!"

Maria begs and pleads as she feels my dick enter her ass. The head pushes past her anal ring easily enough thanks to the generous amount of lube, and I watch as my dick disappears into her coffee-colored ass. I get about halfway in on my first thrust before moving almost all the way out again. My next slow stroke gets a little further in, as does the next, until finally my balls touch her ass and I am fully embedded in the ass of this hot eighteen year old swimmer. Maria hasn't stopped her litany, but it has taken on new urgency as she feels her ass being penetrated increasingly deeply. Because of the lube, the slowness of my advance, and some mentally induced relaxing of her anal muscles, there isn't much pain, but the sensation of being fucked in the ass is new to Maria and much stranger than having my dick in her mouth or pussy.

Now that I have bottomed out (so to speak) I begin a steady pace. My dick slides in and out (but never completely out) of Maria's ass. For maximum penetration I have her bring her knees up to her chest, holding them there with her arms. Her ass is completely open to me and I take full advantage, leaning over her body and pumping my full length inside her as she gasps and whimpers (her position makes louder noises difficult).

This position is fun and visually very satisfying, but somewhat awkward for sustained use, so when I feel myself start to tire I have Maria roll onto her belly and stick her ass into the air. She does this slowly, so I stay inside her all the time, and the sensation of her rotating her asshole against my dick, coupled with the easier breathing position, prompts the girl to start screaming in earnest. I remove her ability to speak and she falls abruptly silent, her face turned to the side so her cheek is pressed against the mat as I resume fucking her upturned ass.

Now I have better leverage, and I take full advantage; kneeling behind Maria I pick up the pace of my thrusting, leaning into her body each time, causing her ass to shake and her body to jerk forward. Now she is silent I can hear the slap of flesh against flesh and the wet sounds of my dick moving inside her well lubricated ass.

I am really getting into my first anal of the day, but it will be far from my last, and so with reluctance I bury my dick in the Latino teen's asshole one last time before withdrawing. I leave Maria panting heavily with her face in the mat and her ass still in the air and head over to the others to select my next plaything.

The girls are still obeying my orders and are gathered in one big group, each one kissing and caressing whatever bodies they come into contact with. I don't want to tire them out by standing for hours, so I split them into two groups. Jemima, Rachael and Alia sink down to the floor and start taking turns pleasuring each other. Jasmine and Mishy meanwhile head over to Maria's prone form and begin licking the sweat and other fluids from her body.

That left Lindsey standing before me, her face and body slightly flushed from the recent all-girl makeout session. As with Maria I begin by taking her into my arms and locking lips while running my hands over her body. The experience with Lindsey is quite different however. What the girl lacks in curves she makes up in technique; I feel the heat of her body as it presses and rubs against me, the slow movements a counterpoint to the rapid darting of her inquisitive tongue.

I lower us both to lie on the mats, her on her back with me on top. Lindsey's long legs are wrapped around me, and I reach down to manoeuvre my dick into her pussy. Lindsey brings her knees up reflexively as I enter her, and I once again feel her vaginal muscles working their magic on my shaft.

We haven't broken off our kiss in all this time, and I am tempted to let that continue while I take her last virgin hole. But that would mean not seeing her expressions, so instead I raise up onto my elbows and move our faces a few inches apart. On my mental command Lyndsey bends her knees even more, bringing her legs up as high as she can manage, to the point where she is able to hold her own ankles. I lift my hips up a little and my dick pops out of her pussy. I move one hand down to grab the bottle of lube and spread a generous amount onto my dick before guiding it to Lyndsey's asshole. It's a little awkward but I manage. For the full experience, I loosen my mental gag on Lyndsey before penetration.

"... no! Don't, I, I'll suck you. I'll do what you want just - uh! Fuuu...ahno stop that, it hurts! Mmph-ah! Ah! Ah! Ahh!"

Lyndsey's asshole is tight but her position has opened it up nicely, and my dick slides in relatively easily. Her protestations degenerate into rhythmic grunts as I build up a regular pace. I miss the finesse of Lyndsey's talented pussy, but pumping this teenage girl's small tight ass is its own special pleasure.

"Damn, babe, your ass feels great. Why did you keep it off-limit to your boyfriends? Too scared it would hurt?"

Lyndsey's answer is just to continue her staccato moans and squeals, I'm not sure she even heard me. So I pull the answer directly from her head.

"Oh, you were saving it, I see. Something special for your wedding night?"

"Uh, uh! Ah, fu-uh!-ck youaah!"