A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 04: Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry Lyndsey, you'll still believe yourself to be an anal virgin after I blank today from your mind. The only one who will ever know what fucking your eighteen year old ass feels like will be me. Lucky-"

"Uh!"

"Lucky"

"No!"

"Me."

"AaaAh!"

I have to pull out quickly or cum, and as I exit her ass Lyndsey has time for one more shuddering moan before I remove her power of speech. As the abused teen lets go of her ankles and returns her legs to the mat I get up and consider my next move. I figure I need to take things down a few notches or end up having to take another post-climax break. Then I remember the surprise guest.

Jasmine and Mishy have finished cleaning all bodily fluids from Maria's body by this time, but of course they are still licking her from head to toe as I never ordered them to stop. On my orders, Maria rises and accompanies Mishy over to Lyndsey, where they begin cleaning her as well. Jasmine stays where she is, kneeling on the mat with her hands folded in her lap and her face turned up to me. Her eyes watch my approach with fear, but her shapely mouth opens and accepts the head of my dick as I rest it on her tongue by way of greeting. Because of our position I didn't get to see her suck me earlier, so I take a few long slow strokes in her unresisting mouth, watching my shaft slide past her soft sensuous lips.

Then on to the main event. Jasmine's body is well toned, more than I would have expected from an office worker; a reach inside her mind shows a long history of gymnastics coupled with yoga. Oh good, I do like putting flexible girls to the test. On my command Jasmine adopts an arch position - hands and feet on the floor, body stretched in a curve facing the ceiling. I stand between her legs and with my assistance she lifts one leg straight against my body (this pose would normally require some warming up, but a little mental manipulation provides a shortcut to relaxed muscles). Jasmine's head hangs upside down, but thanks to the mirrored wall I can watch her expression as I insert my penis into her for the first time tonight. She doesn't seem to be enjoying this half as much as I am. Oh well.

In this position long slow strokes are best, so that's what I do. I have a very clear view of my dick sliding in and out of Jasmine's vagina, her outer folds stretching and contracting as my shaft pulls them along. Casting my eye up her body I watch her stomach muscles flex to maintain balance whenever I push into her. Jasmine's breasts stand proud against her chest, in the way that only augmented breasts can really do. I reach over her body and give her nipples a tweak, just for fun (since her leg is against my chest, leaning over her body stretches Jasmine's leg back even further, eliciting an involuntary "oof" from Jasmine).

After a few strokes I pause, fully inside her. Jasmine moves her leg down to wrap around my waist before bringing the other up to do the same. I place my arms under her legs to steady her and shuffle forwards a little. Jasmine's pose now becomes more of a handstand, with her legs wrapped tightly around me for balance. Of course this pushes my dick deep inside her, and restricts my own movements. Instead of the long strokes I had been doing before, I begin pounding Jasmine's pussy with short deep strokes, using my grip on her legs to move her body in time with my hips.

Jasmine has to constantly change her balance to stop my movements tipping her over - not the exercise she was planning for today, but a good workout nonetheless. I consider letting her talk, but the expressions passing over her face are eloquent enough, even upside down in a mirror. Instead I simply enjoy taking this flexible beauty in this unusual but highly enjoyable position, with the sounds of girl-on-girl passion in the background.

It would be easy in this position to move my dick down and take her ass, but she needs to clean a little first. So before I get too carried away and decide to fuck her ass anyway, I withdraw and help her down onto the mat. On my command Jasmine then rises and pads off to the showers, picking up a douche kit as she goes. I watch her shapely ass retreat as I call over my next plaything - Jemima, the lesbian with the magic mouth.

Jemima untangles herself from Rachael and Alia and walks over to me. She's been watching me whenever possible and knows what is coming. Fear threatens to overwhelm her, so I reach into her mind and dial it down because I enjoy the taste of the emo lesbian's loathing more (it's hard to describe how I sense other people's emotions - how do you describe color to a blind man, in a language created by blind men? Taste is the closest I can manage.).

It is my turn to lie on the mats as Jemima swings one leg over my hips and straddles me. She reaches one hand down to gently grasp my dick, while her other hand parts her pussy lips, exposing the pink flesh inside. I watch as the head of my dick disappears inside Jemima's pussy, followed by most of the shaft as she lowers herself onto me (I had mentally commanded her pussy to warm up while Jasmine was serving me). This time I feel the metal piercing as her body presses down on me, a little spot of hard coolness amongst the warm softness of Jemima's skin.

I have Jemima wiggle a little on my dick, but mostly I let her sit there and experience the fullness of having me deep inside her once again. I run my hands up her thighs, over her stomach and up to her breasts as she looks down at me with utter contempt. Behind the contempt I feel a growing puzzlement, shading into relief as she starts to wonder if her pussy is all I wanted from her this time. I wait long enough for her to convince herself of this. Then, at my command, she raises herself off my dick and angles herself forward enough that her ass is now hovering above my hips. I hold my hand on my dick to keep it in place as Jemima lowers herself back down.

I have the pleasure of sensing her relief and hope die as she feels the head of my dick pressing against the entrance to her anus, then be replaced by pain as I penetrate her last untouched hole. I had forgotten the lube this time; Jemima's pussy juices (and possibly some left over from Jasmine) provide some lubrication, but it's still tough going as Jemima works my dick into her ass. Her breathing becomes panting as she bears her weight down in a series of short pushes, until finally she is sitting astride me in much the same position as before.

The pale-skinned beauty leans back and, resting her hands behind her on my legs, starts pumping her hips up and down. I fold my own hands behind my head, relax and let myself enjoy watching Jemima do all the work. My dick is tugged and twisted most pleasurably as Jemima bounces and circles her hips. Under ordinary circumstances Jemima would never have allowed any man's penis anywhere near her; today she has had the same dick in her hands, between her tits, in her mouth, in her pussy (twice) and now deep inside her ass.

I reach inside Jemima's mind, expecting to sense nothing but a flood of pain. The pain is there, but so is a strong focus on one mental image - Jemima is trying to distance herself from her abuse by focusing on a different memory. The mental image in her mind is that of her teammate Mishy, soaping herself down in the showers earlier. A very attractive sight, such a pity I missed seeing that first hand. Hmm, so Jemima is attracted to Mishy. I can work with that.

I send out some mental commands and Mishy moves off Lyndsey and Maria and walks over to kneel beside me. I share a kiss with the Asian teen before having her lock lips with Jemima. The emo girl is shocked by this turn of events, but her mind betrays a spike of arousal which I quickly dial up. As Mishy works her way down Jemima's body, the lesbian teen's skin flushes red from excitement, despite the continuing violation of my dick in her ass. Mishy reaches Jemima's pussy, and I swear if I didn't have complete control of Jemima she would be pushing Mishy's head between her legs and moaning in pleasure. I can't resist commenting.

"You like that, Jemima? I don't blame you, Mishy is one hot little piece. But did you know she finds you repulsive? It's true - not a fan of lesbians it seems, at all. She's only touching you at all because I ordered her to."

Jemima's arousal lessens as I talk, but I don't let it; I reach into her mind and ramp it up again.

"Uh, yeah babe. Does Mishy's tongue in your pussy feel as good to you as my dick in your ass feels to me? Because your asshole feels fantastic wrapped around my dick."

The upswell of shame in Jemima's mind is delicious, and I know it would be made even better if I came in her ass right now. But I have other plans - Mishy's toned athletic ass has been waving tantalizingly in my field of vision as she pleasures her teammate.

Without further comment I mentally command Jemima to lift herself off me and return to Rachael and Alia. I look around the gym for inspiration and notice a hand bar set into one end of the mirrored wall at waist height. Perfect. I have Mishy walk over to the bar while I follow behind. It's only a few steps to the bar but I almost wish it were longer - Mishy's ass is small but perfectly formed, a sight that for sure turns heads when she walks down the street in tight jeans, and which looks even better naked and about to be fucked.

Mishy stands a step and a half away from the bar and bends at the waist, putting her hands on the bar like a ballerina starting a routine. I stand behind her. She lifts her head up so I can see her face in the mirror, but her long silky hair obscures her features. As I lean over her body to brush her hair out of the way I feel her jerk as our bodies touch, like a static shock. The physical reaction is echoed in her mind, which state is not helped by me as I move my hands to roughly grope Mishy's breasts, squeezing the taut flesh and rolling the nipples between my fingers.

I straighten up, take hold of my penis and without ceremony slide it into Mishy's waiting pussy. It feels good to be inside this athletic teen again, and as I start taking long strokes I run my hands over her back, feeling the muscles flex and move.

After a while I move my hands to her ass, separating the cheeks a little to better see my dick pumping Mishy's smooth pussy. Her asshole opens up a little too, and I start exploring the area around it with one hand. I realize at this point that I had forgotten to bring the lube bottle. I look around and spot it well out of my reach; at the same time I see Jasmine emerge from the showers, fresh and clean. On my command Jasmine picks up the bottle and brings it over, then stands and watches as I pour a generous amount directly onto Mishy's asshole as well as working some into her ass with one finger.

I withdraw my dick from Mishy's pussy and lube it up too before handing the bottle back to Jasmine. I then remove my block on Mishy's speaking before asking:

"Alright babe, ready to take me into your ass?"

"... okay."

"Uh, what?"

"Okay. Just... do it."

Mishy's voice is quiet, but clear nonetheless. In surprise I reach into her mind and soon find an explanation. She's terrified of becoming pregnant, to the point that anal sex seems like a better option. Eh, I can work with that.

"Although... your pussy is exceptional, Mishy. Maybe I'll just finish in there instead."

"No! Just, don't, do the ... other thing."

"And what other thing is that?"

"You know, just do my... my..."

"- ask me properly or it's going back in your pussy, babe."

Mishy pauses, looks directly at me in the mirror and says

"Please fuck my ass. Please."

"Your wish is my command."

Actually it's the other way around, but I don't quibble when a hot girl is bent over naked and asking me to fuck her ass. Lining my dick up to Mishy's asshole and starting to push into her, I once more watch myself take a teenage girl's anal virginity. The lube works its magic and soon I am almost completely embedded in Mishy's ass.

Watching her face in the mirror I see her jaw clench as she tries to take the invasion stoically, but she quickly fails and her mouth opens in a long moan. Still, she manages to keep her head up: she's realized that I like to see her reactions and she's trying hard to keep me from changing my mind and switching back to her pussy. I wonder how far she'll go to cooperate?

"Uh, yeah Mishy, your ass feels fantastic. Does it feel good to you too?"

"... yes."

"Pardon?"

"Yes. Yes it -ah!- feels good."

I lean over her and place my head close to hers, and say in a low voice.

"You are lying. I know you are. I don't care. I'm going to give you a chance to prove your asshole is more fun than your pussy. Ready?"

"What? I don't-"

I rise back up to my kneeling position and release Mishy from my control entirely. Her immediate reaction is to sag, and I have to take hold of her narrow waist with both hands to stop my dick from falling out of her.

"No no no, babe. Show some initiative or I'll change my mind."

With a shudder, the girl steadies herself and starts moving. Soon she is moving back and forth, holding on to the handrail. Mishy is fucking her ass on my dick, gingerly at first but with increasing effort and my hands on her hips guide her movements. Once she has a rhythm going I let go of her, and she continues unassisted.

I'm impressed by Mishy's resolve; underneath that happy-go-lucky outlook must lie considerable strength of will. There is no practical difference between her performance now and how she would act under my mental command, but still the knowledge that she is consciously trying to pleasure me with her body adds an extra little thrill. Mishy doesn't speak beyond the occasional grunt or squeal, devoting her energies to the task in hand.

Jasmine has remained by my side this whole time, watching my and Mishy's act with fear and trepidation. My hands are free now, and Jasmine's mind jolts as I draw her closer. One hand each goes to her ass and chest, and as the teenage girl bent over in front of me continues to send waves of pleasure through my dick I caress the toned curves of the older girl. On my command Jasmine starts planting kisses on my neck, face and lips while I grope her, her lips soft against my skin.

Reaching for the back of her head, I pull Jasmine's to face me, look into her wide brown eyes and say:

"Bend over."

Without a word (because I have allowed her none), Jasmine turns and bends over next to Mishy, assuming the same position. I pick up the bottle of lube and start preparing Jasmine's ass for my attentions. An idle wander in her mind, meanwhile, turns up the information that Jasmine has been seriously considering her boyfriend's none-too-subtle hints to give up her ass next Valentine's Day. How romantic.

I step away from Mishy, who takes the hint and stops moving once my dick leaves her ass. Positioning myself behind Jasmine I begin to push my dick into her well lubricated anus. The black girl's ass is not the (stereo)typical bubble butt, but still it is curvy enough to be a prominent feature; my dick soon disappears between Jasmine's buttocks. I'm still hyped up from Mishy's vigorous assfucking so I waste no time in getting into a rhythm, stroking in and out of Jasmine's ass.

Looking up I see her head hanging down, which is soon fixed as I take hold of her ponytail and pull her head back up. Using my grip on her hair to steady myself I lean back a little and start properly riding her ass, using my other hand alternately to guide her hips and slap her ass. If Jasmine thoughts are anything to go by she would be objecting to this treatment in the most strident tones, were she permitted to speak. As it is she grinds her teeth and screws her eyes tight shut.

"Relax babe, think of this as training for Valentine's Day."

Jasmine's expression is too taught to show it, but her mind betrays her surprise at my knowing her plans.

"Yes, I'm sure your boyfriend will love fucking this ass; I know I am. Give a good enough performance and he may even dump that girl from his office that he's been seeing behind your back."

I have no idea if Jasmine's boyfriend is really cheating on her, I just pulled the suspicion from her mind. Just a little mental fucking to go with the very physical fucking I am currently giving her.

Mishy meanwhile has not moved from her position, bent over next to Jasmine. I haven't finished with her hot little ass yet, and it isn't long before I withdraw from Jasmine and insert myself back inside Mishy. The asian teen reacts by rocking back and forth on my dick until enough of it is inside her to start proper strokes. Mishy is nothing if not dedicated, a fact I admire almost as much as I admire the warm tightness of her anal passage.

I let Mishy work her magic for a minute or so before swapping back to Jasmine. In fact I spend a good while alternating between the two girls' asses. By the time I feel like moving on Jasmine's ass is smarting both on the inside due to my dick and the outside due to my hand, while Mishy's efforts to please me have left her covered in sweat and barely able to maintain her pose. I let both lie down to recuperate, but not before taking back control of Mishy's body and taking one long slow stroke inside her pussy, just to hear her protest and beg me to fuck her ass instead one more time. As the two girls achingly move into a sixty-nine position on my mental command, I head over to my next target.

Rachael, Jemima and Alia are still lying on a corner of an exercise mat, fully engrossed in each other. Their bodies make a nice contrast; one thin and flat-chested, the others more curvy. I decide to take Rachael next. She gets up, heads over to me and lies down. I lie next to Rachael, and for a while we make out. Rachael wraps her arms and legs around me as we kiss. Rachael's tongue darts around my mouth and lips; she may have been sexually inexperienced before meeting me, but she at least has some idea how to kiss.

I roll with Rachael until she is lying on top of me. I feel the heat from her pussy on my erect penis as it rubs against her slit, her short pubic hairs rubbing softly along the shaft. On my mental command the redhead moves her legs up, folding them on either side of my torso. At the same time she lifts her hips a little and lowers them again. My dick meets the entrance to her pussy and slides in easily; as it is enveloped in her warm vagina I move my hands down to cup her ass. Rachael begins to sway her hips slowly around and around, grinding her pussy lips against me as my dick fills her.

I move one hand to the side, grab the lube and start probing Rachael's ass with lube-coated fingers. Soon I judge her to be ready. Rachael obediently lifts her hips until my dick pops out of her pussy, before moving her legs even further up and arching her back a little. This time I need to hold my penis with one hand to make sure I hit the right spot as she lowers her ass back down onto me; I can't see what I am doing, so it takes a few moments before I find the target and the head of my penis starts pushing its way through Rachael's tight anal ring. But soon my dick is penetrating the teenage girl's ass, getting deeper and deeper into her bowels as our bodies press together.

All this time Rachael's lips have not broken contact with mine. As I begin to thrust my hips up, moving my dick up and down inside her ass, so my tongue thrusts inside her mouth. Rachael's hips rotate at the same time as her tongue swishes around mine. After the energetic anal violations of Mishy and Jasmine, sex with Rachael feels sensual and intimate. But, there is one last girl whose ass remains virginal, so after a while I mentally order Rachael to lift herself off me. Before she leaves me I have her kiss down my body; I watch her progress, her hair partly obscuring the sight the slim teen planting her lips on my neck, chest, and stomach before finally parting and taking in the head of my dick for a momentary tongue bath. Then Rachael rises and goes to join Jasmine and Mishy.