A Man of Singular Talent Ch. 04: Swim Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alia is next; as she disentangles herself from Jemima (who goes to join Lyndsey and Maria) and walks over to me I admire her short busty probably-blonde form. It's been a long day for her already, filled with many violations, but her eyes still burn with defiance as she kneels beside where I am lying and bends down to lock lips with me. As her soft lips press against mine I go for a wander inside her mind. Browsing through her sexual attitudes I notice a strong curiosity about Lyndsey. Alia has never mentioned it out loud, but Lyndsey's open promiscuity with both sexes has often made her wonder what being with another woman would be like. Hmm, I think I can help her with that.

I send a mental command to Lyndsey and soon she joins us, approaching Alia from behind. Alia is surprised to feel someone brush her hair away and kiss her neck; it's only when I release her from kissing me so that she may turn her head that she realizes who the newcomer is. Alia and Lyndsey kneel facing each other, kissing deeply. As far as my abilities can tell me Lyndsey has no particular attraction to Alia, and has never suspected Alia's interest in her. This of course doesn't stop her from groping Alia's shapely body as they make out, any more than the revulsion felt towards me by both girls stops me from running my hands over their breasts and asses, or eventually from standing and inserting my penis between their mouths, feeling their lips and tongues roll over my shaft as they kiss around me.

I take a step back to allow Lyndsey to lie back onto the exercise mat. Alia starts kissing her way up Lyndsey's body, before scooting up to kneel over Lyndsey's head. As Alia lowers her pussy to Lyndsey's waiting mouth, I stand in front of Alia and push my dick between Alia's lips. On a whim I return speech to both girls, but as both have their mouths occupied neither manages more than muffled grunts and groans. I look down at Alia as she serves me orally.

"You give good head, babe."

"Mmph!"

"Does Lyndsey's tongue feel good inside your pussy?"

"..."

"Alright. Hey Lyndsey, does Alia taste good?"

"Mfuuh yuu!"

"I'll take that as a yes. Alia's always been curious how it would be to have sex with you, you didn't know that did you. Well now she gets to find out."

I slide my dick out from Alia's mouth, move around her and kneel behind her, straddling Lyndsey's chest. This of course frees Alia to speak unimpeded, but as before she chooses to remain silent to deny me the pleasure of hearing her protests.

"Time to give up your ass to me, Alia. You ready?"

"..."

"Lyndsey, little help please."

Lyndsey's hands grasp Alia's ass and pull the cheeks apart, exposing her friend's puckered asshole. I squirt some lube onto it and over my dick before placing it at the entrance and pushing forwards. As the head slides through her anal ring and enters her ass, Alia finally gives a heartfelt groan of defeat.

"Aahuuugh..."

I continue pushing, rocking back a little every so often, until eventually I am deeply embedded in the teen's ass. I lean myself against her back and reach my hands around to play with her breasts as I whisper in her ear.

"See what your attitude got you, babe? Absolutely nowhere. You are all mine, same as all your friends."

"Fu... fu... urgh, take it out! It hurts, you ba...please!"

"No. Your tight little ass is mine."

I start pumping her ass, thrusting my dick in and out of Alia as she gasps and pleads.

"And you are going to make it good for me, babe."

"Nooo, ple-uh! Ah!"

Alia's protests grow in urgency, but at my mental order her hips start moving counter to mine, increasing the length and force of my penetration. I roughly fuck Alia's ass while below us Lyndsey struggles to keep her mouth on Alia's jigging pussy. Occasionally our movements result in Lyndsey missing her target and licking my balls as they swing over her face, something I take as a positive but Lyndsey certainly does not.

Alia's ass holds my dick tightly. I feel the heat of her body as I move inside her. Our combined movements are erratic enough that my dick is constantly changing angles - Alia's moans are sometimes interrupted by a gasp or sharp exclamation as my penis finds an especially effective angle of penetration. Alia is the last girl to be anally violated, so I do not need to hold back. I move my hands down from her breasts to hold her hips, giving me the leverage I need to start reaming the teenage girl's ass. The air is filled with the slaps of Alia's athletic ass against my body as I push deep into her with each thrust, underlying the sound of her increasingly desperate pleading.

"Ah! Aah! Ugh! No, stop, it hurts! Ah! Fuck! Pleasepleaseplease-ah!"

I feel my balls start to tighten, the first warning of impending orgasm. I consider cooling down a little, maybe making use of Lyndsey's mouth so handily situated below my dick. But no, this is finally the time for release. I slam my dick into Alia's ass a couple of times before quickly withdrawing, rising and taking my earlier position standing in front of Alia. The girl is taken by surprise at my sudden change, and offers no resistance as I push my dick into her mouth.

I fuck her face with some urgency to bring myself over the edge. This is a risky move, as Alia still has control of her mouth and could bite down, but I judge her mental state to be too despondent for such an act of defiance. I'm right - Alia struggles to breathe but otherwise does nothing to impede the passage of my dick in and out of her slack lips. Lyndsey too is finding breathing difficult - Alia is sitting firmly on her face, causing the girl underneath to suffocate on her pussy. Alia doesn't notice, but I feel the panic rising from Lyndsey's mind, and with a mental command Alia lifts herself up slightly, to allow her friend to extract herself from under Alia. I have her move around and kneel beside Alia and me; Lyndsey can be a witness to her friend's humiliation.

It doesn't take long before my climax builds up again. I withdraw my dick from Alia's warm mouth, and on my command Alia takes hold of it, points it at her face and starts to vigorously pump the shaft. Alia's gaze is fixed on the head of my cock like it's the barrel of a gun. Unobstructed by dick, she resumes her weak pleas.

"Noooo... please please..."

"Come on babe, where's the venom? Let me help you bring some of the old fire back."

I reach into her mind and dial back to feelings of misery and fear that are overwhelming her. As I do so Alia's expression turns from fear to hate, the fire returns to her eyes and her choice of words changes dramatically.

"Nonononn... fuu... fuck you! I hope you fucking choke on prison cock you fucking maggot."

"There, much better, that's the spirit girl. Now open wide."

"I - urgh!"

Whatever Alia is going to say next is interrupted by my cum flying into her mouth and down her throat. Alia's hand holds me tight as I coat her upturned face in warm sticky cum. On the third or fourth stroke I have her adjust her aim, and a decent-sized spurt catches Lyndsey by surprise - I just couldn't resist seeing her face with my cum on it again. The rest of my load I make sure coats Alia's pretty face, and by the time the last drop is pumped she is fairly well covered. Alia and Lyndsey work together to lick my dick clean before turning their attention to each other. I sit on the nearest available exercise equipment and take a breath, as scenes of girl on girl action continue all around me.

I feel completely spent by my exertions, not to mention hungry. There's a clock on the wall which claims that the time is 1pm. Amazing how much you can fit into one morning when you get an early start. I drag myself to my feet and go over to my bag, from which I draw a number of turkey subs I had purchased earlier, along with bottles of water.As I attack one of the subs, I mentally call each of the girls over to take one for themselves, and soon we are all having lunch (Jemima is a vegetarian, of course. Oh well, what's one more violation at this point).

I instruct the girls to visit the bathroom and showers when they've done eating, and soon they are filing off to the gym door. After finishing my own meal I do a quick check on the coach and Eveline (still fast asleep in the men's changing room) and stand behind the locked door to the reception (a few minds passing through, presumably guests, and one mind staying in the reception, presumably the receptionist. No signs of concern or interest in the gym). Satisfied that all is well I join the girls in the women's shower room.

By this time all the girls are in the showers, and I am treated to the sight of seven naked glistening bodies amongst the warm spray. Of course I can't resist feeling up the girls as they shower, caressing a pair of pert breasts here, squeezing a well-toned ass there, occasionally cupping my hand between a pair of legs and inserting my fingers into a damp vagina. The water is refreshing and I feel some energy returning, while the company ensures that most of that energy finds its way to my libido and hardening dick. It isn't long before Rachael is bent over with her hands against the wall, screaming as I pound her tight pussy from behind. Her voice reaches an even higher pitch when I shift my aim and penetrate her asshole.

I'm not inside her long though, because I spot Jasmine next to us soaping her breasts down and I'm not about to let that opportunity pass. Rachael is relieved by my departure but Jasmine doesn't seem so happy to be kneeling on the tiled floor and holding her large soapy breasts together as I pump my dick between them.

I take advantage of a few of the other girls and somehow get myself cleaned up as well before shower time is over and it's back to the gym for everyone. The girls gather around me as I reach into the bag and draw out the last items I had brought with me.

One problem with controlling a group like this is that I have only one dick. I could take control of some men to assist me, but my preferred solution is the strap-on dildo, five of which I have brought with me. The strap-ons attach around the waist, leaving the wearer's pussy and asshole accessible, although they do come with an extra dildo that can be attached to the inside and inserted into the wearer's vagina. The dildos on the outside are all of fairly standard size and shape, except for one which is almost comically large, studded and flared at the end. The girl's eyes widen when I draw that one out, as well they should.

Also in the bag are a couple of cone-shaped vibrators with suction cups at the bottom for attaching to the floor, a couple of leather handcuffs, and several more bottles of lube. I have the feeling we'll be using all of them.

I look at the girls and consider what to do next. Seven girls, five fake dicks and one real one, means two girls left over. Handy. At my mental orders Jemima, Rachael, Alia and Lyndsey all don the regular strap ons, with the second dildos attached (all coated in lube). Jasmine gets to sport the extra large version (also lubed, for whatever good that will do). The waist strap and the second dildos buried deep in the five girls' pussies ensure the toys are securely held in place.

Lyndsey and Rachael lie down on exercise mats, and I order the two un-dicked girls Mishy and Maria to get on top of their friends and lower themselves until their pussies are filled with plastic penis. Alia stands in front of Maria, who raises herself to come head to head with Alia's new dick, bobbing in front of the frightened Latina teen.

Maria is so focused on the dicks in her pussy and in front of her face that she doesn't notice Jasmine taking up station behind her and lining up for her ass. I allow Maria to speak just as Jasmine starts pushing the giant strap on into Maria's round ass - whatever Maria may have wanted to say is replaced by a surprised squeal with quickly builds into a scream, certainly loud enough to draw attention if her mouth had not been plugged by Alia.

Maria still makes as much noise as she can around the dildo in her mouth, and no wonder, as Jasmine mercilessly pushes the huge flared head of her own dildo into the quivering teen's anus. One determined thrust and pushes the head past Maria's anal muscle ring, and the momentum buries the dildo a couple of inches inside Maria's ass. Maria's cries go ragged as Jasmine and Rachael start pumping their hips, and once Alia manages to plug Maria's throat her screams are replaced with desperate breaths taken through her nose whenever the dildo filling her mouth allows.

Watching this innocent teen being triple violated by her friends is great entertainment, but my own dick needs attention too. Mishy is firmly planted on Lyndsey's fake dick, while her mouth is being filled by Jemima standing in front. That leaves Mishy's pert behind, and I waste no more time in kneeling down, lubing up, and pushing my dick into the Asian dancer's ass.

I release Mishy's speech as Lyndsey, Jemima and myself start moving, and soon the gym is filled with the sound of flesh slapping flesh, interspersed with the occasional muffled screaming. Mishy's ass feels amazing around my dick as I hold her slim waist and fuck her vigorously. Her body being pulled and pushed makes her movements erratic, but every so often Lyndsey or I manage to get a long hard stroke into her body and are rewarded with an especially heartfelt complaint from Mishy.

I feel like I could fuck this tight teen ass for hours, but it is in fact only ten minutes or so before I feel myself building to a climax (how can I achieve so many climaxes in one day, you ask? Try living in a world where you can have sex with almost anyone, almost any time. You build up quite some stamina, believe me). I haven't yet cum on Mishy's face, and I am nothing if not a stickler for completeness, so I withdraw from her ass and take Jemima's place in front of Mishy. Jemima goes over to the other group, and Maria's look of extreme relief as Jasmine's giant dildo is removed from her ass is only partly diminished when Jemima pushes her own smaller tool into the vacant hole.

Mishy is facing away from Maria and company, and so cannot see Jasmine standing behind her, applying fresh lube to the strap-on. Besides, I occupy her attention by sliding my dick into her warm mouth. Mishy's lips close firmly around my shaft and her tongue starts working the sensitive head - she really does have a natural talent for this.

I wait until I am just on the brink before withdrawing and mentally ordering Jasmine into action. The black girl grips Mishy's ass and parts it as far as possible before pushing the flared head of the strap-on against the exposed hole. As soon as the head starts opening up Mishy's asshole Jasmine thrusts strongly, driving the plastic dick deep into Mishy's poor abused ass, Mishy's eyes close tight and her face contorts in pain, mouth open to scream. I am ready for this moment however, and her rising cry is cut short by several spurts of cum straight down her throat.

Mishy coughs and sputters as I cum on her face, adding my own splatter to the pattern of her freckles across her nose and over her mouth and cheeks. She finally swallows and clears her throat, but before she can muster another scream I fill her throat with my dick. Jasmine meanwhile has fully embedded her dick in Mishy's ass and is mainly just holding it in place, as with a mental nudge from me Lyndsey starts thrusting her own strap-on up and down inside Mishy's pussy. I feel spent, but Mishy's throat spasms around the head of my dick and somehow squeezes another spurt of cum out of me.

Finally I withdraw and let Lyndsey and Jasmine get to done to work fucking Mishy's ass and pussy (I remove Mishy's ability to speak of course). As I admire my handiwork Mishy's face is streaked with white cum, making her look a lot less innocent but in some ways even cuter - I look at the wall clock. I figure I have a few hours still before wrapping up this party.

The following hours are spent exhausting as many different permutations of teen bodies, plastic dicks and my own fleshy appendage as possible. Highlights include:

- returning full control to Jemima of her body and fucking her ass anyway. It takes three girls and a pair of leather handcuffs to keep her seated in my lap facing me as my dick pumps in and out of her ass, but still she struggles mightily. If she could spit in my face I'm sure she would, but instead she swears like a trooper as I grope and kiss her bouncing breasts.

- a double titfuck from Jasmine and Maria, kneeling side by side pressing their chests against my shaft. I try to feel the difference between Maria's naturally large breasts and Jasmie's enhanced pair, but to be honest they both feel equally exquisite.

- a game of "guess the mouth", where I sit eyes closed and try to guess which girl's mouth is wrapped around my dick. Especially tough for me as I have to also ignore my extra senses - wouldn't want to cheat. I guess right about half the time - Jemima's piercing gives the game away, and Lyndsey is just too talented at sucking dick not to be recognizable from her tongue flicks alone.

- the exquisite screams and faces of pain and fear as each girl encounters the giant strap-on. No girl's pussy is spared being stretched out by the monster dick (though I am careful to avoid any permanent damage). Most of these girls will never feel something this big inside them again, and I feel privileged to watch them go through this unique experience. Usually at the same time as I am fucking their ass or mouth of course.

But eventually all good(?) things must come to an end, and before the clock turns to 6pm the girls and I (including the wakened coach and Eveline) are washed, dressed and ready to depart. Lube and other fluids have been cleaned from the gym; it still smells of sex and sweat but no worse than most gyms.

Once my senses tell me the reception is clear (except for the ever-present receptionist who takes a short nap), we head out of the gym and board the coach's minivan. I have a plan of course; on the way to the coach's house we stop off at a liquor store where I make some purchases. By the time we pull into the coach's garage the girls (not including Jasmine and coach the designated driver) have worked through several six-packs of light beer and a bottle of vodka.

They are still able to stagger into the living room though, and as they collapse in different poses around the room Jasmine, the coach and I set the scene - snacks and pizza remains scattered around the kitchen and living room, a broken lock on the liquor cabinet, and all the empty cans plus some half-empty bottles from the cabinet strewn around the living room and placed strategically in the hands of some of girls. The coach then heads off to her own room, changes into nightwear and falls into a deep sleep.

A little tinkering with their minds ensures that none of the girls or the coach will remember the events of the past day. Instead, the coach will come downstairs to find the girls had had an impromptu party with the contents of her liquor cabinet and blacked out in the living room. Teenagers today, can't trust them.

The coach lives in a residential area of town, which is good as no-one is around to see myself and Jasmine leave the sleeping revelers. It does also mean that there are no taxis to be had, but when you have control over people's bodies every car that stops at a red light is your taxi. Soon we are in the back of a beat-up Ford being driven back to the hotel. I had intended to leave Jasmine to go back to her room and sleep her memories away, but running my hands over her legs as we sit side by side I reconsider. I unzip my pants, free my penis, and as Jasmine turns and leans down to take me in her mouth I decide she may as well miss tomorrow's meetings as well.