A Man of Singular Talent - Redwing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh non. Louis, Je suis désolée. Je ne peux pas arrêter!"

"C'est bon Marine, ça va-AAAH!"

As Marine penetrates Louis with the plastic penis I discover he screams like a girl. Specifically, like a girl being fucked in the ass for the first time.

Marine screams too. An objective observer may wonder why, but the other people in the room are too busy fucking or being fucked to ponder such things, and I know the answer anyway. Remember the fun I had linking the sensations being generated by my dick to Lucia's nervous system? Well, I maaay have linked Louis's nervous system to Marine's. Okay, I totally did that. Which means that, as Louis feels the dick enter his tight asshole, so Marine feels the very same dick push into hers. As the former Redwing fucks the former Cat Noir in his ass, she is fucking her own ass.

This amuses me greatly. Marine and Louis are... less impressed.

Besides, it gets better. I withdraw from Aaliyah's ass, my position being taken up by the well-endowed male student - Aaliyah may come to miss my dick in her ass after that guy's been in her. Moving behind Marine I take hold of her hips and place myself in the right spot. It's a bit of a moving target as the dark-haired girl gradually gets the dildo deeper into Louis's ass, but not too difficult. My dick finds the entrance to Marine's ass, and the thoroughly abused teen gets to feel not one, but two dicks inside her tight asshole.

"Ah! Argh! A-AAGH! HAAAH!"

I have no idea how her mind copes with getting two simultaneous signals from the same nerve endings, but judging from the way her whole body spasms when I push deeper into her ass, it probably isn't pleasant.

I can tell from Louis's mind that he tried to put on a brave face for Marine. That lasted maybe two seconds. The former superhero (and teen fashion model because of course he is) is sweating profusely, his head bowed into his chest. Louis is only holding his position due to my strong mental commands. The pain and extreme discomfort of the plastic penis drilling into his asshole is more than he ever could have expected.

Of course, thanks to my mental manipulations, Marine is experiencing exactly the same as Louis, plus the feeling of my own dick working my way into her ass. And yet her cries are no more desperate than her teen crush's. Guess she's made of sterner stuff.

Marine's petite ass is just as tight as it was before. I use my powers to relax her anal muscles, allowing me to get my dick about halfway inside her. The chorus of screams, moans, and pleas for mercy and/or vengeance in three languages eggs me on. I slam my hips down, causing not only my dick to bury itself inside Marine's incredibly tight ass but also pushing the full length of the strap-on dildo into Louis. My own moans add to the soundscape of the orgy from hell as I feel myself unload into Marine, blasting cum deep inside the gorgeous teen's bowels. Marine is pinned between Louis and I. For a minute or so the only movement is the twitching and jerking of my dick as my balls empty themselves.

Shakily I lift myself off Marine. My dick is losing its hardness, but that's okay for the moment. I walk around and place myself in front of the Marine and Louis, who dutifully start to lick me clean. I have Marine attend to my shaft while Louis licks my balls - he is still being fucked by Marine, I don't want him to accidentally bite down on something sensitive.

I look over at the others. Seems like the guys are about to pop. I wonder which girl gets to have a faceful of cum this time? Oh, but the choice is clear, really.

The defeated teen superheroes continue to share my dick while Aaliyah gets on her knees and stares in dread at the guys surrounding her, dicks in hand. I wonder if this will break her? I glance at the alarm clock on the bedside table. Still plenty of time left in the day, if this doesn't do it I'll find out what will.

I enjoy a challenge.

END

1...67891011