A Man of Singular Talent - Redwing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linnea's pussy has started to warm up, and is slippery enough that I can insert a couple of fingers. Her nipples are similarly aroused; I feel them go from soft to firm under my hand. Having a hot naked blond grinding her ass in my lap while I finger her pussy, play with her breasts and explore her mouth with my tongue has exactly the effect you would expect. My penis is fully erect and ready for action, jutting between her thighs and rubbing her pussy whenever her circling ass brings it close enough.

At this point Amelie emerges from the bathroom. She has cleaned up her face and mouth, applied some makeup and fixed her hair (still being worn up, I think it suits her). Her eyes display no surprise at seeing me toying with the new girl, nor does her mind show anything but calm, almost fatalistic acceptance when she finds herself walking over and kneeling in front of us.

Following my mental commands Linnea stops circling her ass and raises her body. Amelie reaches out and gently grips my shaft, angling my dick just right to point straight at Linnea's waiting pussy. I often like to hear a girl speak when I first penetrate her but this time I decide on silence, so that as the blonde teen slowly lowers her body again I can focus on the sensation of warmth enveloping my dick as it pushes past Linnea's outer lips and into the depths of her pussy. I cannot see Linnea's expression from this position, but I do hear a sharp intake of breath as she feels me enter her. It's a smooth insertion, tight but not uncomfortably so, and soon Linnea's ass rests on my lap again, this time with my dick deeply embedded inside her. Amelie moves her hand away as Linnea resumes circling her ass, swirling my dick around inside her. Linnea's mind is awash with shock and humiliation at her violation, so much so that I have to reach in and dial down her emotions enough that they do not distract me from my own pleasure. I speak and break the silence.

"Ahh, yes, that's right babe. Your pussy feels great. Keep grinding your ass around, let's make sure you feel my dick touch every part of your tight little hole. Oh, and Linnea, meet Amelie. You two will be getting to know each other almost as well as I'll be getting to know you. Say hello Amelie."

Of course I have removed her ability to speak, so instead of verbally greeting Linnea, Amelie bends down and starts to kiss Linnea. A little mental prompting and soon the girls are locked in a deep passionate kiss, a nice visual sensation to complement the physical sensations of Linnea's pussy on my dick and her body in my hands.

I explore Linnea's anatomy while she grinds her ass in my lap. Her breasts are full and pliable, nipples now prominently erect in mentally-induced arousal; I roll them between my fingers, feeling the stiff yet soft skin. Her stomach is taught, muscles straining to maintain her constant movements. Reaching between her legs, I feel where my dick is swallowed by her pussy, the circling of her hips causing my dick to constantly slide in and out by small degrees. Again I feel the hardness of the metal piercing against my fingers, but her pussy is so slick I don't sense it on my dick. Linnea's mouth is busy with Amelie, so instead I kiss the back of Linnea's neck, tasting a mix of sweat and some perfume I cannot quite identify.

While I could continue in this way for hours (and have, in the past), after a while I feel like taking a more active part in Linnea's violation. Linnea is surprised and relieved when she finds herself stopping her motions and standing up. My dick slides out of her pussy as smoothly as it entered. Amelie is already heading to the double bed, lying on her back; Linnea soon follows. I order both girls to raise and part their legs. Standing at the end of the bed I admire the two women lying side by side; Linnea's fuller figure in contrast to Amelie's more delicate frame. Two pussies await my attention; two pairs of eyes look at me with embarrassment and fearful anticipation.

I haven't finished with Linnea yet, so I move to kneel between her legs. My dick finds its way back to the entrance of her pussy easily. This time I can watch as the head of my dick parts Linnea's folds, surrounded by blonde curls, and sinks deep inside the Swedish teen. Linnea may prefer girls but her pussy is no stranger to penis, and I have no difficulty in stroking my dick fully in and out of her in a steady rhythm.

I want to watch Linnea's expression as I fuck her, so she and Amelie do not resume their make-out session. However I don't want the French girl to feel ignored. So on my orders she rolls to her side facing me and Linnea, one leg still raised to allow Linnea's hand to reach down and start stroking her fingers over Amelie's pussy. I help by initiating the same arousal process I used on Linnea. Amelie meanwhile is kissing and licking Linnea's face, neck and shoulder.

We continue in this way for an unknown length of time. Linnea's pussy feels great, and we have all night - I anticipated a long night so I slept during the day (I imagine it will be harder for Linnea after a long working day, but if I cared about her that much I wouldn't be inside her right now, and what would be the fun in that?). Amelie's pussy has warmed up, and the occasional involuntary shudder tells me Linnea knows how to finger an aroused woman.

I contemplate my next move as I look down on the two girls. There is still the dark-haired student of Amelie's, but I have a plan for her. Checking Linnea's mind shows she is not on birth control - not a problem really, as sterility seems to be a side-effect of my mental abilities, but it does rather spoil the mood if a girl's mind is constantly full of fears over unwanted pregnancy. So I issue further mental orders and the girls return to their previous poses, lying on their backs with legs open (well, Linnea's legs are already open as I am currently between them, but you know what I mean). I take one more look at my Linnea's pussy stretched open by my dick before withdrawing and moving back. Linnea's sense of relief is palpable as she lifts one leg to let me move over to Amelie, almost as strong as Amelie's rising dread as she watches me kneel between her legs and position my dick.

Unlike Linnea's pussy, half hidden by pubic hair, Amelie keeps herself clean shaven over than a landing strip of trimmed red hairs. Not much of Amelie's pussy is visible from the outside. Tiny triangular labia mark a straight slit, albeit one currently raised up with arousal following my mental commands and Linnea's skillful manipulations. Still, her dainty slit opens up easily enough when I press the head of my dick against it, and soon I feel the warmth of another pussy around me. Having found my mark I raise my head so I can watch Amelie's expression as I slowly penetrate her (Linnea's eyes are tight closed, but I ignore her for the moment). Her large blue-green eyes are delightful to watch, as she silently pleads for me to stop. In fact, let's turn up the volume on that pleading.

".. ah! Non.. je veux dire- no Please don't! Pas votre bite, pas là! - It is - You can't - ah! arrêtez! S'il vous plaît, arrêtez!"

Mindful of the thin hotel walls, I have not permitted Amelie to speak loudly. Her bilingual pleading as I push into her and start stroking my dick inside her therefore comes out as a soft almost-whisper, which if anything encourages me to start fucking her in earnest. I know I don't have long before I come again anyway, so after an initial acclimatization I start energetically pumping my hips, causing Amelie's body to shake and her litany to be interrupted by an "Uh!" every time I bottom out in her delightful pussy.

Fucking this gorgeous French redhead is great fun, but before it becomes too much fun I look over to Linnea.

"Come on Linnea, I have a present for you."

Linnea's eyes fly open as she finds herself rising up and getting on her hands and knees. She turns and places her head down over Amelie's hips, getting a close up view of my dick plunging deep into the teacher's abused pussy. She doesn't get to watch the show for long, though, because I remove my dick and place it, wet and throbbing, in front of Linnea's face. Linnea dutifully (well, on command) opens her mouth and my dick slams into her, getting most of the way in before hitting the back of her throat. In this position I cannot go further, but that's okay. I take hold of the back of Linnea's head to steady myself while Linnea closes her full lips around my dick and starts sucking. Linnea's blue eyes dart around, but escape is out of the question as I begin to fuck her mouth with the same eager rhythm I was fucking Amelie's pussy moments ago. I last barely a dozen strokes before my dick spasms and cum starts spurting. I hold Linnea's head in place as I empty my cum into her mouth (she cannot move anyway because my mental control is absolute, but it instinctively feels good to hold her). Linnea's eyes are wide as she starts to panic, but I am too caught up in the moment to notice. I do not move until my last spurt of cum coats the back of her mouth, at which point she has begun to lose consciousness. Releasing my dick from her mouth I finally allow her to swallow, after which she gasps and coughs. I wait a moment for her, then order her to clean my dick with her tongue.

Looking down at the blonde I realize her silky blonde hair is tangled and her body is slick with sweat from her earlier exertions. I'm not too fragrant either. Hmm, time for a shower perhaps. Amelie is still fresh, but I can see she is tired, so on my command she falls instantly into a deep sleep. Linnea finds herself climbing shakily off the bed and going to the bathroom, followed by me (even in my post-orgasm state I admire the blonde's shapely naked ass as she walks. Definitely have to sample that later).

The bathroom is small, with most of the space taken up by a shower. Linnea gets in the shower, turns it on and jumps a little, gasping at the cold. Tsk, these old hotels just don't give instant hot water. I wait a while for the water to warm up before joining Linnea in the shower.

It's a tight fit; we cannot close the cubicle and so the bathroom floor is quickly very wet. But I don't mind getting up close and personal with the hot blonde teen. In fact I'm more than happy to help soap her body, running my hands over her breasts and stomach. Linnea returns the favor and I enjoy her hands on me. She kneels and spends some time cleaning my dick and balls properly, signaling completion by taking my now semi-erect dick into her mouth. I reach down and idly toy with her breasts as she sucks me. My hands glide around her skin, made slippery with soap. Which of course gives me an idea.

Without releasing my dick from her mouth Linnea kneels and holds her breasts together, creating a deep cleavage down which I pour a generous quantity of shower gel. Linnea rubs her breasts in circles to spread the gel around, before removing my dick from her mouth and tilting her head back. The wet girl looks up at me as I press my dick between her ample cleavage; a little rearrangement of her hands and my shaft is fully enveloped in soapy titflesh. I can't resist taunting her a little.

"That feels great babe, tits like yours just look so much better with a dick between them, don't you think? No? Oh but of course, you never did like it when guys tried to titfuck you did you? Don't worry, Linnea, I don't just see you as a great pair of breasts. Your pussy is great fun to fuck too."

Linnea cannot move much in the confines of the shower, so my hips do the work. My dick slides between the Swedish girl's soft breasts. At the top of each stroke the head of my dick is briefly visible before disappearing again.

Titfucking Linnea is a great visual experience, but I have cum only a short while ago and even I have some limits. So after a while I disengage, rinse off and step out of the shower. Linnea still has some cleaning up to do, so I let her continue alone while I towel off. As I do so I take a quick look around the bathroom. Amelie has an impressive array of bottles and various beauty appliances scattered around; half the items I can only guess at a purpose. I do not find much of immediate interest however, until I come across a hair straightener (I guess Amelie's hair is naturally curly, kind of a shame not to see it au naturelle). The straightener itself is not the interesting item, rather the plastic case it came in - comprised of two halves which fit together seamlessly, it is long and cylindrical with an upwards curve at each end. I take the case with me as I leave the bathroom.

When Linnea emerges from the bathroom she is dry and clean in every orifice, per my precise instructions. I'm not quite ready to play with her yet though, so I decide she and Amelie are going to entertain me with a little show first. A mental command and Amelie is awake and alert. When she sits up and sees me and Linnea I sense some disappointment in her mind; perhaps she thought we were just a dream. Any lingering doubts are dispelled when I order Linnea to sit opposite to Amelie and lean in for a kiss. On my orders, Amelie leans forward and their lips meet. I watch the blonde and the redhead make out. Their hands soon reach for each other's bodies, stroking each other's breasts gently. Under other circumstances this might be fun for Linnea, but unfortunately I sense no enjoyment from her mind. No matter, I can manipulate her body into arousal if not her mind; I do just that with Linnea and Amelie, readying their pussies for the next step.

I liberally apply moisturizer to each end of the case and hand it to Linnea. Linnea takes the slippery case and places it between her and Amelie. With a little repositioning Linnea and Amelie find themselves sitting with legs entwined and the plastic case inside their pussies. The girls hold each other tightly, arms around backs and breasts pressed together while they resume their passionate kissing. Every movement causes the case to realign inside the girls; with a little mental prodding this movement is increased by the girls moving their hips, rotating and thrusting forwards at irregular intervals.

Time for me to join in, I think. I stand on the bed in front of the girls, my dick at their head height. The girls break off their kiss to attend to me, and Amelie turns and takes me into her mouth while Linnea kisses my balls. Soon I am looking down at the blonde teen and the redhead teacher as they take turns to blow me, their naked bodies joined by the plastic case deep in their pussies. Amelie's mouth is smaller; her look of discomfort every time she goes deep and the head pokes against her throat is incredibly cute. Linnea's full lips are a delight whenever they slide along my shaft, to say nothing of her skilful tongue fluttering over the head; she looks even better with a dick in her mouth than without.

For a while the only sounds in the room are the wet noises of the girl's mouths and pussies (and the odd groan from me, I'll admit). I am tempted to let them suck me to orgasm and cum on both their faces, but there is still one more thing I want from each of them. So I extract my dick from Linnea's talented mouth and let them lick the shaft together while I plan my next move. Hmm, the width of the bed looks about right...

On my orders Linnea and Amelie move apart. The case slides out of their pussies and onto the bed, much to the girls' relief. I have Amelie pick it up before she moves to lie down sideways on the bed. As I had guessed, the bed is wide enough that she can fit her head and body on the bed. Linnea gets off the bed, walks around and remounts it, on all fours above Amelie in a position Linnea recognizes as a classic 69 pose. She is proven right when my mental commands prompt her to lower her head between Amelie's raised legs and start burying her tongue in the French girl's pussy. Having her pussy licked by a girl is a new experience for Amelie, and not one she would normally consider judging from her mental curl of revulsion. As Linnea lowers her hips to place her own pussy above Amelie's face this feeling significantly intensifies, but I spare Amelie from her first taste of pussy by instead commanding her to reinsert the hair straightener case into Linnea. I wait until Amelie has the case securely inside Linnea's pussy before applying moisturizer to my dick and standing at the side of the bed behind Linnea. As I take hold of the Swedish girl's firm, round ass I return her ability to speak, but speak myself before she notices.

"So Linnea, time I sampled your gorgeous ass. Ready?"

"MMmf! Nnm, plnn!"

"Oh of course, hard to talk with a mouthful of pussy. Doesn't matter anyway, I'm ready and that's what counts. Amelie, keep working that into her pussy, let's see how much she can take inside her."

"Nn! Nnmf! NNNAAAAAHH!"

Linnea's muffled pleading turns into a scream as I push the head of my dick against her asshole. Amelie doesn't want to watch but nor does she take her eyes away from my dick as it penetrates Linnea's last hole. The moisturizer helps, but it is still a fair amount of work to get the head inside her. Soon afterwards I am secure enough to take hold of Linnea's hips, and with that extra leverage I am soon working my dick in and out of Linnea's tight ass. Linnea hasn't stopped screaming, but her face is buried in Amelie's pussy so the noise is minimal. I can feel the plastic case through Linnea's body - that thing is long enough for two girls, so Amelie's continual sawing of it in and out of Linnea's poor pussy must be really filling her up.

I look down with pleasure as I watch my dick sink into Linnea's round ass. The same ass I had admired since it was so unfairly obscured by loose dark slacks is now naked and being vigorously fucked by me while its owner squeals and moans. On my outstrokes I catch a glimpse of Amelie's face, flushed red partly with the effort of maintaining a rhythm with the makeshift dildo and partly due to the effect of Linnea vibrating Amelie's pussy with her every scream. Every so often her hair tickles behind my balls, a delicate sensation that contrasts with the more intense feeling of Linnea's asshole tightly gripping my shaft.

I pause for a moment, my dick only just inside Linnea. Now that the blonde is not moving Amelie can more easily manipulate the case. On my silent mental orders she takes the curved case in both hands and pushes it as far inside Linnea as she can - which is quite far as it turns out, there must be a good eleven inches in there. Linnea makes indistinct protests, increasing significantly in pitch and urgency as I start pushing my dick back inside her asshole.

"Mmmf, nnnf... NNF! AANNF! FUUUHH!"

Linnea's mind is awash with pain as Amelie and I stretch her asshole and pussy as far as we can manage. Her body involuntarily spasms, an intensely pleasurable feeling as her ass milks my dick. I am strongly tempted to start pounding Linnea's ass until I come inside her (which would not take very long at all). But instead I grip her hips firmly and keep my dick fully embedded in her quivering ass, reveling in the sensations for what seems like twenty minutes but is probably more like two, before speaking.

"You like that, babe?"

"NNNNN!"

"No? Well I do. How about you Amelie, you like what you see?"

"..."

"Well, I hope you do, babe."

I pull out suddenly, and before Amelie realizes what she is doing she opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue. I plunge my dick straight from Linnea's ass into the redhead's mouth. Her position allows easy access to her throat, and I enjoy seeing it visibly bulge as the head of my dick slides neatly into place. I give a few rough thrusts before pulling out, resting my dick across Amelie's face as she gasps and splutters.

"Because you're next."