A Man of Singular Talent - Redwing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time I scan the room before entering, as well as the rooms nearby. There are three minds in the room and no others on this end of the corridor. I can only issue orders to one mind at a time, so I ready myself for quick action as I use my key to enter the room.

I don't need to worry, however; the girls are awake but they are all still in bed and their reactions are considerably slowed by the throbbing headaches and queasiness I had given them the night before. I quickly enter each mind in turn and order them to be silent and still. It seems my plan worked - their 'illness' was enough to stop them from joining the others but not so severe that their teacher sent a doctor. Perhaps Amelie assumed it was jet lag. Whatever the reasoning, the result is that these three girls are mine for the rest of the day. I lock the door and stand in front of the beds with a wide smile on my face, in contrast to the looks of fear and confusion on the faces of the girls sitting up and staring at me.

"Ladies! Welcome to town. I hear you are not feeling well? That's easily fixed."

With a (completely unnecessary) flourish of one hand I undo the tweaks I had made in their minds last night, and instantly the girls' headaches vanish and queasiness fades.

"Feeling better now? Good. Such a shame you missed your tour today, but don't worry. Today will be a day of discovery and delight! Discovery for you, delight for me."

As I talk, I am removing my clothes, to the increasing horror of the girls. Soon I am naked before them, my dick erect and pointing straight at the brunette Lucia in the middle bed. Lucia is painfully aware of her own near nakedness; just to increase her embarrassment I openly leer at her breasts. I bow, and on my command the girls applaud loudly.

My grand entrance amuses me, but its real purpose is to study Marine's reaction. I am carefully studying her mind throughout, looking for any signs of her talent or any memories of herself as Redwing. I am pleased to find nothing; just frantic attempts to move her body and the growing realization that she cannot. Looks like I can safely play.

Once the girls have finished applauding I address them once more.

"I'm sure you are anxious to know what is going on, and I'm happy to tell you. I have the power to control the minds and bodies of other people. That is what I'm doing to you now. There is no way out of my control until I decide to release you, but you are welcome to try."

"You will serve as my sexual playthings. Everything I want you to do, you will do. I'm going to fuck all your holes until I get tired and then I'll have you fuck each other until I'm ready to fuck you some more."

"Any questions? You may speak now."

I release the girls' speaking ability. There is silence for a moment until they realize they can speak again, and then all three talk at once. I listen patiently for ten seconds or so before removing the girls' speech again.

"Clearly you are having difficulty grasping your situation. That's okay. Actions speak louder and all that. Juliette, come here."

The goth girl's mind jumps when she hears her name, but her body obeys my mental command instantly. She gets out of bed and stands in front of me, her back to the other two girls. I look into her wide eyes, which are a bright clear brown.

"Juliette, strip."

Despite her mind's frantic efforts to resist, her hands reach for the straps of her camisole and slip them off her shoulders (a talent such as Marine used to be might have successfully resisted my mental orders, but I've yet to meet a normal person who can). Juliette's top is pushed down to her waist, whereupon she adjusts her grip to hold the panties as well, pushing them both over her hips. I glance behind Juliette to make sure the other girls are watching, and indeed their eyes are fixed intently on their friend as her clothes fall around her feet.

I look Juliette's naked body up and down. She is indeed slim, with breasts that don't quite qualify as handfuls. Her black-purple hair reaches below her waist, contrasting well with her smooth pale skin. Her pubic hair sits in a neatly trimmed triangle pointing to her clearly visible pussy in an impressive thigh gap. I notice she has gone as far as dying her pubic hair purple. I'm curious as to why, but an exploration of her mind finds no boyfriend, girlfriend or sexual experience beyond her own hairbrush-assisted masturbation. I guess the girl just likes to be thorough.

I give Juliette an encouraging smile (which is met with the same frightened stare as before), then look past her to address the other girls.

"Are you getting the idea yet? I can make you do anything I want. Anything."

To emphasize my point (but mainly because I want to) I bow my head as Juliette raises hers. Her lips meet mine and soon we are making out.

Juliette turns out to be a passionate kisser. Her tongue is inexperienced but energetic as it whips around my mouth, her lips pressing against mine. I look forward to trying her tongue out in other ways. One hand goes to her breasts, finding them soft and pliable; the other snakes around to caress her ass, pushing our lower bodies together so the teen can feel my erection against her stomach.

Abruptly I end our intimate make out session and Juliette steps to my side, her body against mine and her hands softly stroking my chest.

"Your turn Lucia, come here."

As the brunette walks towards me I notice a distinct swing in her hips. Unintentional of course, but undeniably sensual. Up close, Lucia's breasts are larger than I had guessed, easily c-cups, sitting proudly on her well-formed athletic body. I waste no time in feeling their firmness, before running my hands down to her taught stomach.

"Very nice, girl. Why don't you turn around and show me what you got back there."

I catch a look of desperation passing between Juliette and Lucia before Lucia turns around. Lucia looks great from behind as well, especially when I issue her a mental command and she bends over to remove her panties. I stop her before she straightens up, and reach down to caress her round peach of an ass. I take my dick and rub the head between her ass cheeks and down over her clean-shaven pussy. I resist the urge to fuck Lucia straight away, because I like the build-up so much, but the feel of my dick against her ass and pussy sends Lucia's mind into a panic. She is almost relieved when she finds herself standing up, turning around and pushing her tongue into my mouth.

Where Juliette's kiss was inexperienced but intense, Lucia's is knowledgeable enough to use a light touch. Her lips brush against mine, tongue only occasionally making forays out to flutter against mine. Reaching into her mind I am unsurprised to find Lucia is considerably more experienced than Juliette, and not just in kissing. I see memories of multiple sexual partners, although at the same time I see her exaggerating her worldliness to her classmates. None of her partners have been women, nor has she engaged in group or anal sex, despite her claims. Well, I can fix that. As the kiss continues Lucia's hands join Juliette's on my body, her light teasing touch roaming over some of my most sensitive regions. This girl is intoxicating, and I haven't even gotten to the main attraction yet.

Said attraction watches with wide blue eyes as Lucia (whose eyes are a deep green, I belatedly notice) moves to my side opposite Juliette, her kisses travelling from my mouth to my ear and neck.

"Marine, come join the party."

The dark-haired teen hops off the bed and goes to stand in front of me, just as Juliette and Lucia had before. Marine's two piece pajama set reveals nothing of the body underneath. A probe of her memories show no sexual experience at all, not even the usual teen fumblings at parties and dark movie theaters. I release her mental gag before issuing other commands.

"Hey, Marine, how about a dance."

"Quoi? Je ne comprends pas- ah!"

Marine begins to sway to a beat only she can hear. Her movements are jerky and poorly timed; the grace and athletic prowess she showed as Redwing was obviously an aspect of her powers. Nonetheless I enjoy watching the girl's awkward dancing, especially when her hands take hold of the hem of her pajama top and begin to lift it up, revealing a smooth flat stomach and pert b-cup breasts, unencumbered by a bra. Marine's vision is blocked while she pulls the top over her head; when the top is removed and thrown to the side she sees her two friends have moved their hands to my dick, slowly stroking my shaft and running fingernails over my balls as I watch her strip.

"Lucia? Juliette? Que faites-vous?"

Marine's hands run down past her breasts until they hook into the waistband of her pajama pants. As she pushes the pants down she turns, so that by the time they are around her ankles she is facing away from me, bent over with her perfect round ass pointing at me, covered only by a pair of simple light pink cotton panties. I mentally order Marine to turn her head and look back at me as she starts to remove her last piece of clothing.

"Non, s'il vous plaît, non, ne faire pas ça, s'il vous plaît!"

Marine's plaintive words (whatever they are) do not stop her from slipping her panties down, revealing her compact but perfectly formed ass to me and her two friends. The girls on either side of me kick their masturbation of me up a gear as I admire Marine's petite body. Juliette's hand grips my dick and strokes the shaft firmly while Lucia's fingers twist and dance around the head.

Marine's pussy is clean shaven - no, not shaven, waxed. I guess pubic hair would be uncomfortable in her skintight Redwing costume (I can't confirm that guess because of course Marine now has no memories of wearing that costume). Her pussy lips are visible in the gap between her thighs.

Marine is surprised that she does not stand up as the others had done. Instead, on my silent orders she sinks to her hands and knees and turns around. Marine crawls towards me, her panties still around her ankles and her ass swaying as she moves. Lucia and Juliette get on their knees but do not stop working my dick; they move my dick to keep it pointed at Marine's upturned face as she approaches. I widen my stance, allowing Marine to kneel between my legs. She places her hands on the floor behind her, leaning back so that her frightened face is mere inches away from my dick. Marine is breathing heavily, making her breasts rise and fall most attractively. Even to a novice like her what happens next is obvious.

"Oh mon Dieu! Non Comment faites-vous ça? S'il vous plaît, je n'ai jamais fait ... ça avant."

I look down and admire the tableau. Marine Mallard, formerly the teen superhero Redwing, is kneeling before me in her hotel room, naked, helpless and pleading while her two equally naked friends are pointing my dick at her face and using their hands to bring me rapidly to orgasm. Some days it is great to be me.

I feel my legs tense up, and quickly order Lucia to move her hand from the tip of my dick to fondle my swollen balls, allowing Juliette to vigorously pump my dick.

"Ugh, yeah that's it Juliette. Marine, I can see what you are thinking and no. No Redwing is coming to save you this time. The only person - ah - the only one coming is me."

I have to rush out the last words before Juliette's and Lucia's hands finally bring me to climax. Cum flies out of my dick and lands square on Marine's open mouth. Her protests sputter out as she closes her mouth tight. The next load catches her across one cheek just under her eye. She reflexively closes her eyes as well. I issue rapid mental commands and both her eyes and mouth open wide, so Marine can watch as I plunge my dick between her lips and cum into her mouth. Our very first physical contact is the head of my dick on Marine's tongue, as I coat it in warm sticky cum. I order the cute teen to close her lips around my pulsing shaft and watch her expression of discomfort and disgust as she tastes semen for the first time (but certainly not the last).

Coming down from my climax high, I notice my hands had automatically grasped Lucia and Juliette by the hair. I see Juliette has closed her eyes tight shut, unwilling to watch her friend being abused. Lucia however is watching with open eyes, not so much out of concern for Marine as fear for what I planned to do to her. While Marine's tongue starts licking the last of my cum from my dick I lift the other girls up by the hair (and by my mental commands, otherwise they would not disobey my earlier orders to kneel even if I tore their hair out). I address the two girls, looking at each in turn.

"Whew! Well done you two. Especially you, Juliette, for a girl who has never touched a dick before you did well."

"Alright, Marine, there's no more cum to lick up. Don't worry, there will be plenty more later. For now just go clean up. Don't get up. Crawl to the bathroom. Let's get a good view of that ass."

"Juliette, Lucia, push those beds together. We'll need enough space for all of us to play."

I admire Marine's ass swinging from side to side as she crawls to the bathroom (without protest as I had removed her ability to speak before her lips left my dick). Her panties slide off her ankles on the way there, leaving her wearing nothing but the ribbons tying her hair and my cum on her face. Meanwhile, the other two girls are busy moving bedside tables, pushing the three single beds together and putting the covers aside. Once they are done I walk over to the middle bed and stretch out on my back. I hear water running in the bathroom. Juliette and Lucia lie down on either side of me; I spread my arms and the girls rest their heads on my shoulders, their bodies against mine. Two legs twine over mine, and two arms stroke my chest gently.

"Well, while Marine's getting ready for the next round it's just us three. It'll take a bit of work for me to be ready to go again, but I have faith in you two. Lucia, you've sucked dick before, right?"

"..."

"Oh, yes sure. You may speak."

"I.. what? Non capisco. Per favore, come lo stai facendo?"

"That's not French. What... oh, I see. Italian exchange student. Italiano?"

"Sì, italiana. Mi capisci? Io non parlo inglese."

"I have no idea what you said but it sounds beautiful, babe. Now, let's put that mouth to better use."

"Che cosa? No, per favore no. Non lo farò!"

Lucia's protests (I assume that's what they are) make no difference. As soon as I send the right mental commands the brunette rises and repositions herself to lie on her stomach at a right angle to my waist, her upper body raised onto her elbows. I admire the curves of her body in profile, her long legs leading to the round curve of her ass. I can't reach her ass from here, but her breasts are in range of my hand. I reach down and feel then as they hang from her raised chest, lifting them a little to feel the weight of them. Lucia's head meanwhile is poised over my crotch; her hair is obscuring my view so I order her to brush it away on one side. Lucia doesn't stop talking, her tone becoming more urgent right until she ducks her head down and wraps her lips around my semi-erect dick.

"No, no! Per piacere non farmi fare questo. Non è giusto, non puoi-mmf!"

My dick is still recovering from my earlier exertions, but the sensations that this shapely Italian teen is giving as she takes my dick into her warm wet mouth, not the mention the feel of her breasts against my hand, is doing wonders for my libido. I actually shudder when Lucia's tongue starts twirling around my dick, its movements similar to when we were kissing but so much more fun this way. Lucia works to encourage my dick to full readiness, her cheeks going concave as she sucks hard. I spare a glance at Juliette, and see that again her eyes are tight shut. That won't do; with a mental command Juliette's eyelids open and stay open, while she raises her head on one arm and turns to look down at Lucia. I absent-mindedly stroke Juliette's hair, finding it soft and glossy to the touch.

"Watch carefully Juliette. Lucia -uh- yes, Lucia knows how to suck dick alright. Watch and learn."

I feel my dick grow with Lucia's skilful encouragement, to the point where she starts having trouble fitting it in her mouth. Instead she focuses on the sensitive head, alternating between slow swirling of her tongue around the tip and quick bobbing of her head, lips tight around the shaft for maximum friction. I'm surprised at her skill; digging into her memories show only two guys before me have gotten head from Lucia, neither of them being treated to her current performance. Digging deeper provides the answer - in order to impress her female friends with her sexual knowledge, Lucia has been watching 'instructional' porn. Clearly she's a good study; her blowjob skills have quickly returned me to full hardness. Once again I address Juliette, releasing her speech as I do so.

"Alright Juliette, go join your friend. See if you can keep up with her."

"But... I never... please, I don't want."

"Oh, you speak English?"

"Yes, a little. Mais - but why you do this?"

"If you could feel what Lucia's mouth is doing to me you wouldn't need to ask, babe."

"...what?"

"Never mind. Get down there and suck me."

"No... no, please, please I-"

I cut off her speech again; for some reason her broken English is mildly annoying. Instead Juliette is silent as she takes up the same position as Lucia on the other side of me. With some reluctance I order the brunette to lift her lips off my dick. I open my legs a little to allow her to lick my balls instead, while Juliette looks down in dismay at my erect dick, glistening with Lucia's saliva. The cute goth girl opens her mouth, lowers her head and for the first time tastes a man's dick as it passes between her lips. Her head keeps descending, more and more of my dick disappearing into her mouth until she stops about two thirds down. She pauses for a moment, then pulls her head back up and off my dick. Again she pauses; I feel her hot breath on my dick before she begins her descent again.

Juliette's blowjob is basic, but it certainly does the trick. I reach down with my unoccupied hand and caress the goth girl's exposed breasts, something that causes an extra wave of humiliation to wash over Juliette's mind. With the girls on either side of me I can compare breasts as they suck me. Lucia's are clearly bigger but both girls' breasts are smooth and firm. Juliette's nipples are a light pink and too small to grip properly. Lucia's inverted nipples are an unusual feature; I try to tease one out but it stays firmly inside.

By the time Marine emerges from the bathroom (face cleaned and make-up reapplied; all three holes thoroughly cleaned) she finds Lucia Rossi and Juliette Couffaine sharing my dick, kissing and licking either side of my shaft and taking turns to suck and bob their mouths on the head. Marine stares at her two friends as she walks over to the bed and climbs on, but I do not have her join them for the moment. We haven't been properly introduced yet, after all. So instead Marine curls up beside me, her head on my chest looking up at me. My view of the other two girls is blocked, but that's okay. Marine moves her head up and soon our lips touch. Our mouths open and we begin to kiss. Marine is a timid kisser, clearly unsure what to do. How does a girl this attractive have so little experience? I dip into her mind and find that she has a crush on one boy in her class who does not reciprocate. All other suitors have been ignored. How dull.

I continue to wander through Marine's memories, partly because I am curious about this Redwing and partly because I want to delay climax a little more - two hot teens sucking my dick while I make out with a third is something I want to savor for a while. Although Marine's memories of being Redwing have been completely and permanently removed, I left her memories of other people talking about Redwing, news shows, etc. It would be noticeable if she just forgot about the superhero entirely. The more I see the more impressed I am with her (former) abilities. And with her skintight costume, which she thought was 'magic' but was simply a manifestation created by her now-expunged powers. I am puzzled how this could work - I can create only simple illusions under specific conditions, not something as complicated as a superhero costume. Let alone one that can fool a camera.