A Man of Singular Talent - Redwing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another little item thrown up by my wandering through Marine's mind - a classmate of hers was once mistaken for being Redwing but turned out just to be a fan in a cosplay costume. Apparently this classmate is on the same trip. Hmm, I wonder...

Moving back to the present, I find my hands have wandered to explore Marine's body. Her breasts are round and very pert, with prominent nipples. Flicking her nipples produces a flash of not-quite-pain in Marine's mind. I take one nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinch until the not-quite-pain becomes actual-pain, then release it and let my hand travel down her flat stomach to explore between her legs. I easily fit a couple of fingers in the gap between her thighs, but her pussy is much more difficult. That's easily fixed - I run through the commands to arouse the dark-haired teen's body and soon her pussy is slick and slightly swollen, making it possible to slip first one finger, then another, then a third inside her. The invasion of my fingers into her body is extremely alarming to the virgin teen, so much so that I have to reach into her mind and dial down her emotions a little before she faints. While Marine may not welcome the feeling of my fingers in her pussy I certainly do. The girl's pussy is tight around me, allowing me to feel every bump and wrinkle. I don't dig my fingers in too far; this is not how I intend to take her virginity. Marine's breathing quickens as we continue to make out.

I can't see which girl is doing what to my dick, but it doesn't matter - Juliette's and Lucia's blowjob styles are different enough that I can tell whose mouth is on me from how they use their lips and tongue. Reaching into their minds I find differing emotional states also. Juliette is humiliated at being forced to suck me, at being naked in front of me and her friends, and also by the little spark of curiosity deep inside her that is watching Lucia's skill at giving head. Lucia on the other hand has gone past embarrassment and landed on anger. There is no hint of it in her technique, which is still precise and attentive, but her mind is roiling with images of revenge, desperate plans for escape, and other fantasies. Good for her. Or bad, maybe, because her rebelliousness is attractive to me. Looking into Lucia's memories of previous boyfriends, I find she broke up with one because he would try to pump his dick in her mouth rather than let her take control. Not a fan of deepthroating, apparently.

I break off my kiss with Marine and speak.

"Hey babe, how about you go help your friend Lucia down there."

Marine is silent of course, and on my mental command moves down to lean over Lucia, taking her head in her hands. Meanwhile I order Juliette to kneel on the bed, facing me with her legs spread close enough that I can slip one hand between them and cup her pussy. I initiate Juliette's arousal as well, and start to stroke her pussy lips as they warm up. Meanwhile, Marine has gathered Lucia's hair in her hands, holding it back to allow me a clear view of the Italian girl as she struggles to fit as much of my dick in her mouth as possible. I start moving my hips, sliding my dick in and out of the brunette teen's wide mouth. Marine uses her grip to angle Lucia's head just right, and soon my dick is pushing into Lucia's throat, to Lucia's growing alarm. Marine pushes Lucia's head down as I push my dick up, and finally I am fully inside Lucia's warm mouth, a good inch or two of my dick embedded in her throat. Lucia starts to panic as she runs out of air; before she passes out I pull back enough to clear her throat and she takes a deep breath through her nose. I wait until Marine has a good hold on Lucia's head before I start thrusting again, making sure to get my head into her throat each time.

Lucia's lips are tight against my shaft; her hands grip the sheets tightly as she tries to stay in place. The Italian girl's panic is tinged with anger at being throatfucked like this, a mix of feelings that taste delicious to a talent like mine and encourage me to thrust my dick in her mouth with as much force and speed as I can manage lying down. Marine is horrified by her own actions even as she knows she cannot control herself. The dark-haired girl's pigtails sway as my thrusts make the bed bounce; her mouth is a thin line of tension as she helps me abuse Lucia. Juliette meanwhile has closed her eyes yet again, but that just allows her to focus more on the feeling of my fingers, which by now are sawing in and out of her wet pussy in time with my dick sawing in and out of Lucia's mouth. I have her place her hands behind her on her heels, pushing her chest out towards me.

I feel my orgasm build rapidly now that I've taken the driving seat. I wait until the last moment before ordering Marine to raise Lucia's head. Marine jerks Lucia's head back off my dick, so quickly that Lucia's mouth hangs wide open. I grab my dick and aim it at Lucia's mouth just in time before my cum starts flowing out. A large thick dollop of cum lands directly inside Lucia's mouth, who instinctively closes it but not before I mentally order her not to swallow. I raise my hips a little to ensure that the rest of my cum coats her mouth and nose, before slapping my dick against her cheek.

"Ugh! Whew! Good girl, Lucia. Hey Juliette, Lucia has something for you."

Juliette leans over while Marine moves to allow Lucia to rise also. To Juliette's horror she and Lucia share a deep kiss over my body, and I watch as Lucia's tongue pushes some of my cum into Juliette's mouth.

"Don't worry Juliette, you'll get some straight from the source later."

(I know neither girl is likely to understand me. But as you may have realized by now, everything I do is for my own amusement.)

I have ejaculated now three times this morning, which even for me is a challenge (no superpowered stamina here, just long experience of sexual marathons like this). I slide my body up and out from the girls, letting Juliette and Lucia continue their kiss. I order Marine to lie down, and soon she is asleep. Juliette and Lucia follow shortly (I allow them to swallow first of course). All three girls are now sleeping, naked and sweaty. I take a quick shower, dress and once more head down to the reception.

Linnea is still at reception, looking very tired, about to open up a packet of chicken salad for lunch. Instead she suddenly decides to look up the name Carole Franc on the guest list. She generates a key for Carole's room and hands it to me before falling asleep at her desk and once again forgetting all about me.

The elevator takes me back to the fourth floor. I dig a piece of lettuce out of my teeth and discard the empty salad box in a nearby trashcan. Carole's room is opposite Marine's, but where Marine has to share with two others Carole apparently gets a room all to herself. A bigger one, even. She isn't here of course, the tour group won't be back until late evening, so I have plenty of time to search through her clothing. I'm in luck - the little fangirl has indeed brought her Redwing costume along. Browsing through the drawers on her bedside table I find a bonus. A large pink studded vibrator with accompanying lube. Another drawer reveals something even more interesting. Exactly what use a girl like Carole would have for a strap-on dildo is a mystery, although I vaguely recall Marine's memories of Carole constantly being accompanied by some nerdy friend/lackey. Perhaps Carole uses her little servant for more than homework and assignments. I take all these items and carry them back to Marine's room, hiding the vibrator, strap-on and lube in a drawer of one of the bedside tables.

I let Juliette and Lucia sleep, but on my command Marine wakes, rises and looks blearily at me. I hold up the Redwing costume and release her speaking ability.

"Hey babe. Fancy a little cosplay?"

"Quoi? Qu'est-ce que c'est?"

Marine takes the costume from my hands and starts to struggle into it while I strip off once more and go sit in the armless chair, having turned it to face her. The costume is a very tight fit; I enjoy watching her wiggle around. Finally it is on, complete with yo-yo, earrings and domino mask.

"Vous voulez que je m'habille en Redwing? Mais... pourquoi? S'il vous plaît, je suis épuisée."

Redwing (I can't think of her as anyone else while she's in costume) is almost as confused as I am amused. I look her up and down. Perfect. Her costume is so tight it conceals nothing; Redwing's chest is prominently displayed, and her mask only adds to her allure. She turns around and I get a great view of her ass. If anything her ass looks even better in the costume than it does naked.

I have Redwing assume several poses in her costume, perform a few high kicks and generally stretch and bend for my amusement. Her lack of powers (and the physical restrictions of the non-'magical' suit) do not allow her to move quite like Redwing, but it's as close as anyone will ever get now, and up close it is no less effective. I feel the blood rushing to my crotch as Redwing turns her back to me and does the splits, accentuating the curve of her ass and the length of her legs, before rising ass-first into a doggy position. All the while she is protesting. Or asking questions. Or something, I'm not sure.

"Aïe, ça fait mal! Je ne peux pas me plier autant! Laissez-nous tranquille, et nous ne dirons rien à personne. Je vous le promet. S'il vous plaît?"

"Goddamn, Redwing, you look good in that outfit. Like it was made for you. Unfortunately it does cover you up. But that's okay. there's at least one hole I can see. Come over here."

I beckon to Redwing and she stops her routine and walks over to where I am seated. I open my legs, and Redwing drops to her knees between them. My dick isn't fully erect yet, but it is stiff enough that she does not need her hands to hold it. I watch carefully as Redwing bends her head down and gives my dick a long languid lick. Redwing's face screws up in displeasure.

"Ugh, c'est dégoûtant! Pas de nouveau, je ne veux pas- ah!"

The dark-haired girl's litany is interrupted every time she goes to lick my dick. The feel of her tongue against me, lifting my dick up before letting it drop down, is doing the trick. Each time she releases my dick it falls down a little less, until soon it is standing up proud and ready. On my orders, Redwing takes one hand and holds my dick at the base, angling it down so that she can look up at me while the head slides between her lips. The dark-haired teen holds her gaze on mine as she moves her head slowly forward, enveloping more and more of my dick in her hot mouth. Once she gets halfway she removes her hand and starts pulling back, until only the tip is past her tightly-pressed lips. Then she begins to slide her head towards me again; then back; then forwards, and so on, each time going a fraction faster and getting a little deeper. Shortly I hit the back of her mouth, but with a little mental suppression of her gag reflex my dick is soon entering her throat. I sit back, relax and watch as the teen superhero Redwing kneels between my legs, fellating me while looking up at me with pleading eyes.

For a while the room is quiet apart from Lucia and Juliette's breathing in their sleep and the rhythmic wet sounds of Redwing's mouth servicing my dick. Redwing is not using her tongue; she is sucking me in every time she moves her head forward, then sealing her lips tight around my shaft to keep it in place as she draws back. The feeling is intense, and it takes a lot of self-control not to let myself cum in her mouth. As a distraction, I wonder what to do next; I do want to fuck her pussy, but this costume has no convenient holes and it would be such a waste to peel it off now. The light from the closed bathroom door gives me an idea.

I take hold of the back of Redwing's head and push her down into my crotch, forcing as much of my dick down her throat as possible before releasing her and standing up.

"Mmmf! Guoi! Je.. je ne pouvais plus... respirer... Quoi? Où allez-vous?"

I leave Redwing kneeling and go to the bathroom, dick swinging freely. Rummaging through the girl's cosmetics I soon find a pair of nail scissors, and return with them to the bedroom.

Redwing is facing away from me, in front of the vacant chair. On my mental orders she leans her arms on the seat of the chair and raises her ass. I take a moment to admire the pose before approaching with the scissors.

"Où êtes-vous? S'il vous plaît, ne m'obligez pas à vous sucer encore une une fois. Je... Hé!.. Qu'est que vous faites?"

I pinch the fabric and open a little hole in the costume, just at the top of Redwing's ass. I slowly cut down and Redwing's (or I guess Carole's) costume starts to split apart. It's still tight across her ass, and in fact opening up a slit causes the costume to part her ass cheeks, exposing Redwing's asshole and (as I cut further down) thoroughly depilated pussy. I had started manipulating her arousal levels before fetching the scissors, and am pleased to see her pussy is wet and ready. I put the scissors aside, take hold of the girl's slender hips, angle just right, and without warning push my hard dick into Redwing's exposed pussy.

"Ah, c'est froid! Qu'est-ce-que, non, pas là, ne pas là- AAH!"

Redwing's pussy is wet enough to let me in about two inches on the first penetration, not much but enough to get the head in. I push harder and feel the skin of my shaft being pulled back as I squeeze another couple of inches inside her. Redwing's pussy is tight as only an athletic teen virgin's can be. I start my strokes, little ones at first but quickly building in length and forcefulness. She's still talking; I don't understand every word but I think it is safe to assume she is not enjoying this half as much as I am.

"Mon Dieu! Ah! Non non non, arrêtez, arrêtez, s'il vous plaît! Uhn...uhn...uhnnon non, arrêtez, vous me faites mal!"

Redwing's words may not make sense to me, but I can sense the thoughts roiling around her head, the confusion and helplessness which to a mindreader like me tastes delicious. Spurred on by this I redouble my assault on her poor abused pussy. Her thoughts crumble further and her protests degenerate to simple gasping and moaning, with the occasional squeal as my dick reaches new, deeper parts of her body.

Redwing's costume is thin enough that I can feel the warmth of her body through my hands as I grip her waist. I admire the way the red and black of her costume changes to the light pink of her skin where the scissors opened a hole, and changes again to the darker pink of her petite pussy. The feel of Redwing's pussy around my dick is fantastic, but every time I look down to watch the action I catch sight of her asshole. There is no way I am not going to tap that; the problem is how to do so without tearing the poor girl apart? Redwing's pussy is a tight fit even with her natural lubricant. Lubricant, hmm.

I pull out of Redwing abruptly. She expects to feel my cum splashing on her again, but instead I walk over to the bed. I wipe my dick on the corner of the bed (a little blood is to be expected the first time) before reaching over to the drawer in the bedside table where I had stashed Carole's little toys. I grab the bottle of lube and return to my costumed plaything.

I apply liberal amounts of lube to my dick, and squirt some on her ass for good measure. Redwing's head is still turned back but she cannot quite make out what I'm doing. I take one last look at the girl's pristine ass before placing the head of my dick at the entrance to her asshole. I hold my dick in place with one hand, while I use the other to pull one side of her ass, opening it as far as I can. The lube reduces Redwing's sensitivity so she does not notice when my dick first touches her asshole, but as I start pushing the head against her anal ring she finally realizes what I'm doing.

"Qu'est-ce que vous faties? S'il vous plaît, vous avez déjà fait cà , je - NON C'est pas le bon trou! Quoi? Ca ne passera pas! S'il vous plait non, je -AIE!"

I have to use my mental control to loosen her anal muscles in addition to the lube, but the steady pressure of my dick is eventually rewarded. I watch the head of my dick pop into Redwing's asshole, taking her last shred of virginity. The cute teen superhero marks the occasion with a scream which quickly descends to a plaintive wail. But of course I don't stop there. I continue to press my hips down, and inch by gradual inch my dick penetrates deeper into Redwing's ass. It isn't long before my slow progress stops entirely. Normally I would start stroking my dick in and out at this point, but right now all I want to do is have my full length inside this quivering girl. So I add more lube, mentally tweak her muscles to relax further, grab her hips with both hands and shove forwards.

By this time Redwing's protests have been replaced by rapid deep breaths. As I pull her body to me and my dick forces its way deeper in, her head jerks and she lets out a sharp cry. I brace myself and push forwards again, and again Redwing lets out an incoherent howl. I have to limit the volume of her screams, but I let her pant and moan as I relentlessly work my dick into her trembling ass.

I get about two thirds of my dick inside Redwing before I simply cannot penetrate deeper. The dark-haired girl shudders beneath my grip, her only sounds now the occasional pained groan. I too am in some discomfort as the walls of Redwing's asshole squeeze my dick. Perhaps it is possible for an ass to be *too* tight?

No. I will not let Redwing's ass defeat me. I move my hands up her body, and with some difficulty (and considerable wordless laments from Redwing) I lie upon the floor of the hotel room while Redwing squats over me, her back to me and my dick still deep in her ass. This new position opens up her ass a fraction more; I return my hands to her waist and mentally order Redwing to bear her full weight down on my dick. Finally, with a damp squish, Redwing's lube-coated ass meets my hips and my dick is all the way inside her incredibly tight asshole. Both Redwing and I let out heartfelt moans, although mine is mostly of pleasure. I look down to see my dick completely penetrating the ass of the girl I had obsessed about for hours, ever since glimpsing her from a coffee shop across the street.

It still isn't enough though - I want to see her face as well. So I issue some mental commands and once again Redwing starts moving. This time she raises herself up a little (not enough to remove more than a couple of inches of my dick from her), and awkwardly starts turning around. The sensation of Redwing's ass twisting around my dick is fiercely pleasurable, and as she turns to face me I don't need to be a mind-reader to see the effect it has on her. Redwing is squatting with her hands on my thighs; the teen superhero's clear blue eyes are half closed in a wince of pain. When I order her to start using her legs muscles to raise and lower herself I get to see her eyes fly open in shock as her anal violation shifts up a gear. Her cheeks are flushed. Her mouth alternates between being tight shut with gritted teeth and hanging open as she begs and moans. It's an expression of pure defeat, which only encourages me to grip her small waist and start thrusting my hips upward, fucking her even harder than she can manage herself. Looking down I can gaze straight at her pussy, red and swollen from earlier. The curve of her ass is visible when she raises her legs; when she lowers them I get to see her impale her ass on my dick as well as feel it. The pain of my dick being squeezed into such a small space is heavily outweighed by the waves of pleasure radiating from my crotch as Redwing pushes her own ass onto my dick.

Raising and lowering her body from a squatting position using only her leg muscles is tough, especially when Redwing's been put through her paces already. Sweat breaks out on her face as she strains to maintain the slow but steady pace. But I don't want slow and steady any more, so once again we need to change. Redwing pauses, her body resting on my hips and my dick hidden in her ass. For fun I have her rotate her hips a few times, eliciting fresh gasps from the poor abused teen, before finally ordering her to lift herself off completely and stand. As my dick exits Redwing's ass I swear I feel it reinflate. I stand to face her. Redwing is trying to get her breath back, her chest rising and falling, causing her breasts to strain against the tight fabric. I am momentarily mesmerized by this, but I snap out of it and fetch the nail scissors. Redwing looks up fearfully at me as I approach her with the scissors in hand; I reach for the space between her breasts where a very little looseness can be found, and start cutting. A few judicious snips later and first one breast, then the other, are released from the tight costume. Guess I won't be returning this costume to Carole. Thanks to my mental manipulations Redwing's nipples are erect and stiff, and I take a moment to taste each one in my mouth. Salty sweet.

1...34567...11