A Man of Singular Talent - Redwing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Redwing has recovered enough to try to talk. Her efforts to form a sentence are cut short by me picking her up by the waist and half-throwing her onto the bed, between her soundly sleeping friends. Her newly-freed breasts jiggle pleasingly as she lands on her back. On my mental order she scoots up the bed to place her head level with Lucia and Juliette's before lifting and parting her legs, presenting her pussy and ass to me as I position myself on my knees between her spread legs. I enter her pussy without ceremony, and Redwing moans at the invasion. It takes a few strokes before I can get deep enough to start properly fucking her, but eventually I am pounding her tight teen pussy, watching her bounce and moan below me.

At this point I choose to wake up her friends. First Lucia, then Juliette rise back into consciousness, to be met with the unmistakable sounds of sex. I have them both turn onto their sides so that they can see the action. Lucia is the first to speak.

"Urgh, dove so- Redwing? Oddio no, sei tu? Est-ce que c'est vous, Redwing?"

Lucia's expression is one of confusion; I check her mind to find she is honestly unsure if she's in a nightmare or not. Juliette, however, is fully in reality. She looks up at me with her clear brown eyes, then looks Redwing up and down as the teen superhero jerks up the bed with my every thrust. Juliette takes a deep breath and I expect a scream, but instead she lets it out as a despondent whisper: "Redwing..."

Of course Marine does not know she used to be Redwing; in order to keep things simple I remove her speaking ability. Redwing can only grit her teeth, close her eyes and lie flat on her back as I fuck her pussy while her friends watch on either side of her.

I pause, remove my dick and angle it down. My re-entry into her asshole causes Redwing to arch her neck and shoulders, her mouth opening in a silent scream as her ass is violated again. Juliette doesn't understand what I just did, but I can tell from Lucia's thoughts that she does. Lucia continues to try to talk urgently to Redwing.

"Oh mon dieu, Redwing, comment at-il fait ça? Utilisez vos pouvoirs, battez-vous, faites quelque chose, n'importe quoi! Redwing!"

Eventually, Lucia seems to accept that no reply is coming, and falls silent herself except for the occasional "non" and "Dio mio". I spend some time alternating between Redwing's pussy and asshole, enjoying the different feelings and reactions each produces. Whenever I enter either of Redwing's holes her chest heaves and her eyes open wide; Lucia and Juliette often wince in sympathy at this, but I do not allow them to turn away. Redwing isn't the only one who's been hard at work though, and soon I feel it is time to finish this round. I turn my head to address Juliette.

"Juliette. Juliette!"

"... Yes?"

"Tell Redwing she has a choice. Either I cum in her pussy or in her ass. But she's gotta tell me which one she wants fucked, and make it good or I'll choose for myself."

"Uh... what?"

"Hmmph. Okay, so I - me, right? I'm going to cum soon. Cum?"

It takes a little while and a few elaborate hand gestures before Juliette finally nods her head. I guess she understands, because she leans in to Redwing and whispers in her ear. Juliette is blushing bright red as she does this, and when Redwing turns her head to stare at Juliette she flinches and says:

"Je suis désolée, Redwing, je suis vraiment désolée."

Redwing closes her eyes shut. Reaching into her mind I can tell she is contemplating her options. The fear of pregnancy looms in her mind - a sensible worry as she does not know I am sterile. I see her choice in her mind before she opens her mouth to speak.

"..."

Ah, of course. I release her speaking ability as she tries a second time.

"Dans le cul."

"Pardon?"

"... Dans mon cul. Je choisi dans mon cul."

"Juliette, tell her she has to ask properly."

"...Redwing, il dit que vous devez lui demander correctement."

Redwing winces, partly in pain (I'm still inside her pussy at this point) but mostly in humiliation as she says clearly:

"S'il vous plaît remplissez moi le cul, monsieur."

"A fine choice, babe."

I withdraw my dick and watch as, on my mental orders Redwing reaches down with both hands and pulls her ass open. I reapply lubricant to her open asshole and place my dick at the entrance. This time I watch Redwing's reaction as I enter her. She tries to put on a brave face for her friends but as my shaft pushes deeper her resolve crumbles and she starts babbling in a plaintive, begging tone.

"S'il vous plaît, juste ... juste ejaculer. Je ne -Ah! - ne peux plus vous prendre. Oh mon Dieu, s'il vous plaît arrêtez vite!"

I might not understand the words Redwing speaks, but her friends do. They both watch in silence as the masked heroine is fucked in the ass, helpless and pleading. Juliette's mental reaction is straightforward - seeing her hero defeated and violated crushes all hope that she will be rescued or escape. Her visual reaction is the same; her eyes fill with tears I do not allow her to shed, partly for Redwing and partly for herself. Lucia is similarly dismayed, but I sense underneath that a flickering of... satisfaction? It seems Lucia has no love for Redwing, and a very small part of her mind is actually enjoying seeing the teen superhero being debased. I grab that feeling and amplify it as much as I can, which is not much but I swear I see the corners of Lucia's mouth turn up as I begin pumping Redwing's tight ass.

I am not gentle with my plaything now. I fuck Redwing's ass as deep as her fantastically tight hole will let me, picking up speed as I feel my orgasm approach to Redwing's considerable dismay. Finally, with one last thrust I start cumming. Redwing feels my dick pulse inside her as I fill her asshole with my cum and lets out a groan that is part horror and part relief. I stay in place, my shaft buried deep inside the dark-haired teen's body until my load is completely spent. When I am finally ready to remove my dick, it is a mess of Redwing's pussy juices, lube and cum. I stand on the bed, step forwards to straddle Redwing's head, and lower my dick into Redwing's open mouth.

"Ah mon Dieu. Attendez, qu'est-ce que vous faites? Non, ne faites pas, no-MmmMFff!"

While Redwing licks and sucks me clean, I take stock. My balls are drained once again, but if anything my arousal is all the stronger. I want to keep fucking, and my erect dick agrees. Just as well, really, I still have two girls to enjoy.

Once Redwing has gotten my dick reasonably clean I remove it from her mouth, at the same time also removing her ability to speak. I turn around to face the other direction. moving back a little so that I am straddling Redwing's head with my dick pointed down her body. I mentally order Lucia to also straddle Redwing in front of me, facing the same direction. Lucia has had nothing to do since waking other than watch the teen superhero's defilement; her mind snaps to attention as she feels me move her body.

"Oh no. Cosa mi stai facendo adesso?"

Lucia bends down until she is resting her elbows on the bed. Her head continues to lower, and as her face approaches Redwing's asshole she realizes my intention.

"Oh Dio, no. E 'disgustoso! Non farmelo fare, non voglio-aagh!"

Lucia's protests are obscured by her tongue sticking out of her mouth and poking into Redwing's red abused asshole. The brunette starts cleaning up Redwing, her tongue reaching deep inside the dark-haired girl's ass to get at the mixture of cum, lube and pussy juice within. Lucia's mind is filled with disgust, not only at the task but also at having to service Redwing. Not at all Lucia's choice for her first lesbian encounter.

Lucia's ass is raised in front of me, round and taught and very inviting. I gladly accept the invitation, running my hands over her buttocks while mentally ordering her pussy to warm up. I feel the muscles under the fit teen's smooth skin tense as they hold position. Meanwhile Redwing makes herself useful by running her tongue over my balls as they hang over her head (and occasionally rest on top of her face).

Lucia is far too distracted by the humiliation of sucking my cum out of Redwing's ass to notice her own ass being fondled. In fact it is not until my dick presses against her pussy and starts sliding in that she starts to make loud but incoherent protests. Entering Lucia is a much smoother process than with Redwing. Perhaps because (unlike her friends) Lucia has experienced penis before? Whatever the reason, most of my dick sinks into her depths on the first attempt. I start pumping my dick in Lucia's pussy, enjoying the feel of the teen girl's vaginal walls sliding around my shaft. The motions catch Redwing by surprise, but she tries to keep up, sometimes running her tongue over my balls and sometimes along my taint while my balls slap her chin. I hold Lucia's waist and increase my speed. Lucia's muted complaints take on a regular pattern as I fuck her, my thrusts punctuated by her sharp grunts which themselves vary between fearful, painful and angry.

I realize that Juliette has not uttered a word since she woke up, despite being able to speak. I don't want her to think I had forgotten her, so with a silent command she finds herself rising and heading off to the bathroom to wash the taste of cum out of her mouth. On the way back I have her fetch the vibrator from the drawer in the bedside table, as well as the lube bottle I had discarded earlier. Returned from these tasks she kneels on the bed next to me, her arms around my shoulders. I turn my head and we kiss deeply while I violate her friends.

I have Juliette pass the vibrator to Redwing before sliding my dick out of Lucia and standing, allowing Redwing to insert the plastic penis in place of my fleshier one. The vibrator is larger than my dick, and Juliette's complaints grow accordingly, especially when Redwing pushes it deep inside Lucia and turns it on. The room is filled with a muffled buzzing and Lucia's equally muffled squealing. Satisfied the vibrator is not likely to fall out, I again lower myself onto Redwing's waiting face.

I take the bottle of lube from Juliette and apply it liberally to Lucia's ass. Lucia feels the cool gel on her skin and quickly draws the correct conclusion. For fun, I have her lift her head up from between Redwing's legs while I ready my dick at the entrance to her ass.

"No ... no! Non metterlo là! Non ho mai avuto nulla làaaAAH FANCULO!"

Lucia's asshole would have been a tight fit as it is, but squeezing my dick in with the vibrator already stretching her pussy is pushing her to the limits.

"Oh Dio, no, non ci starà. Ti prego, mi sfondi, non ci entrerà! Ah! Ah! AaaAAaAAAH!"

The tip of my dick goes in fairly smoothly. The challenge comes with getting the shaft into the brunette teen's ass. But I repeatedly push forwards, progressing a fraction of an inch at a time. Once I get enough inside, I hold steady. The muscles on Lucia's ass are visibly taught as she experiences her first double penetration; her back is pricking with sweat. The Italian teen is almost passing out from the pain and shock of being filled beyond capacity. I reach into her mind and rebalance her emotions to dampen down her fear and amp up her anger. Immediately her attitude changes; I note with satisfaction that she is no longer going to pass out but instead is looking back at me with the purest hatred I've seen for a while.

"Io ... brutto stronzo, ti ucciderò per questo. Sporco sadico pervertito del cazzo! Ti conviene uccidermi quando hai finito, perché non appena mi libero TI TAGLIO IL CAZZO E TE LO INFILO SU PER IL -"

Lucia's verbal assault is fierce and unrelenting - even the other girls are surprised at her vehemence. I don't reply, other than to smile and start stroking my dick inside her helpless ass. The contrast is wonderfully exciting. I look up and see Lucia practically foaming at the mouth, ready to tear my throat out with her bare teeth. I look down and see her round naked ass, with my dick sliding in and out of her tight hole. The constriction of her ass around my dick is incredible, and I have to force myself to go slowly in order to prevent permanent damage (as well as to make the experience last as long as possible). The flesh between my dick and the plastic toy wedged deep inside Lucia's pussy is thin enough that I can feel the buzz of the vibrator, adding an extra dimension to the experience.

I order Lucia to return to licking Redwing's pussy and asshole. Her stream of invective is muffled again as she bends her head back down, but adds a newly urgent tone as I take firm hold of Lucia's hips and start fucking her in earnest. Even having cum so soon earlier and not taken time to rest, the sensations felt by my dick as Lucia's ass clenches and spasms are intense, to say nothing of her almost incoherent screaming. Lucia's body shudders and shakes, and I have to reach back into her mind to prevent her from passing out until I am finally ready to climax.

With one final thrust I come hard inside Lucia's quivering ass, letting out a guttural moan as I grip her hips tightly. I don't have more than a few tepid spurts of cum left, but nonetheless the orgasm is strong. I hold my position until I feel my dick stop jerking and twitching. Lucia's protests have reduced to moans and gasps by the time I withdraw. I make sure to dip my dick into Redwing's mouth so she can lick and suck me clean - Lucia has tasted Redwing's ass, only fair that Redwing gets a taste of Lucia's. After a few moments I move aside to allow her and Lucia to stand. Redwing half-leads, half-carries an exhausted Lucia to the bathroom to clean up.

I lie down and let Juliette lie next to me, gently caressing and kissing my body. I must have dozed off because the next thing I know Lucia and Redwing have returned from the bathroom and are standing beside the bed waiting for their next orders. Juliette of course has not stopped her fondling; right now her leg is hooked over mine, her lips nuzzling my neck while her fingernails gently run up and down my chest.

Lucia and Redwing look clean but tired; looking at the clock I realize they must have been standing there half an hour or more. Juliette and I stand while the other girls lie on the bed. It takes only a gentle nudge before both girls are asleep, leaving me alone with the cute goth teen. I turn to face Juliette, looking down into her fearful eye (the other is covered by her hair) and releasing her speaking ability.

"Well babe, looks like it's your turn."

"Non, s'il v - No, please, is not already enough?"

"I haven't been inside your pussy yet, Juliette. Or your ass."

"No, you don't have..."

"Oh but I do. I've fucked your friends already, not fucking you too would just be impolite. Come here babe."

On my mental command Juliette throws her arms around my shoulders and presses her body tight against mine, her head arching up to kiss me. Her long black and purple hair falls away from her face and I see both her clear brown eyes looking up at me as our mouths touch. I put my hands on her slim waist before sliding them down to cup her diminutive ass. Juliette lifts one leg and wraps it around me, leaning further into me as she does so. The innocent teen's body is having the obvious effect on me. I feel my dick rising, and soon so does Juliette as it bumps against her pussy. Juliette's mind jumps as she feels my warm shaft against her; it jumps once again as I order her hips to move, stroking my dick between her legs. I once again increase her physical arousal levels and soon my dick is getting sticky from Juliette's increasingly wet pussy.

We stand like this for a while. Juliette is pressed tight against me, her mouth locked with mine while her hips grind her pussy against my dick. In between kisses I take the time to whisper my plans for her into her ear. I hear her breath catch as I tell her how much I look forward to filling her ass with my dick, my words emphasized by pulling one asscheek aside and circling one finger gently around her asshole. Eventually I can take the teasing no more; I reach between Juliette's legs and angle my dick, and before Juliette realizes it the tip of my dick has entered her tight wet pussy. The goth teen's kiss does not pause and so she manages only a "mmff!" to mark her first experience of penetration. Her hips continue to rotate and grind, but now her motions twist and twirl her pussy around the first inch or two of my dick, considerably increasing the pleasure for me.

I cannot manage to insert any more than a couple of inches inside Juliette in this position. The bed is currently occupied by two sleeping teens, so I decide to get creative. I take hold of the leg already lifted against mine, and raise it further. On my command her other leg rises just right for me to catch it in my other hand behind her knee. Juliette's mouth is torn off mine as I lift her body, but she manages only a gasp before I walk forwards carrying her. Juliette's arms and legs reflexively wrap tightly around me. When her back hits the wall I lower her, and finally my dick pushes deep inside the cute goth teen. Juliette's mouth opens wide as she feels the new sensation of having a man fully inside her.

"Oooh.. Oh! Vous vous êtes introduit en moi? Mon Dieu..."

Juliette is remarkably light, or then perhaps she just feels that way because my blood is up. Either way I have no trouble pinning her against the wall and thrusting into her. Juliette gasps and grips me even more tightly, her fingers digging into my back. I'm going to have some impressive scratches. Her long hair protects her skin from the friction of being rubbed against the wallpaper.

It's a little awkward at first to find the right pose, but soon I have bent my knees just so and shifted her weight just right that I can lift her with my arms, then lower her and let gravity force her body onto my hard dick. When my arms tire I simply lean her against the wall, hold her in place and pump my hips, pistoning my dick in and out of her tight pussy in short rapid strokes. In this way I introduce the goth teen to the wonderful world of fucking, or at least to the experience of being a mind-controlled fucktoy. Juliette continues to protest, sometimes in French and sometimes in broken English, but mostly just in gasps and moans as her body is bounced up and down on my dick.

Once I have gotten the hang of this position I reach out with my mind to wake Redwing and Lucia. I can't see them from this position, but I hear the sheets rustle as they rise and start to follow the series of orders I send to them. Juliette is too distracted to notice any of this.

When I hear the movements behind me stop, I lift Juliette up one more time. She is expecting to be impaled on my dick again, but instead I surprise her by turning around and almost throwing her onto the pushed-together beds. Juliette lands on her back lying across the bottom half of the beds. In accordance with my orders, Redwing is lying on her stomach across the top half of the bed, head to tail with Juliette. Lucia is standing on the opposite side of the bed from me, behind Redwing. She has donned the strap-on dildo and is just finishing applying lube (Carole is going to need to buy another bottle).

Juliette has only a moment to witness this scene before she feels me lift and part her legs. Lucia throws the lube bottle to me, and I apply it to my own dick while the brunette positions herself behind Redwing (no blood this time, that's handy). I place my lubricated dick at the entrance to the slender goth teen's last unviolated hole, and at the same time both I and Lucia start to push forwards.

I had mentally silenced both Lucia and Redwing, but of course I release Redwing's voice just before Lucia's plastic penis enters her asshole. The superhero's scream is matched by Juliette's, as the head of my dick stretches her skin until it pops past her anal ring and is enveloped in the warm tightness of the goth teen's ass. Neither girls' protests make any difference. My need is strong, so I push my dick relentlessly into Juliette's pale-skinned virgin ass. Lucia has been commanded to be no less merciless in violating Redwing's round peach of an ass (looking into Lucia's mind I again find a very small corner which is enjoying seeing Redwing humiliated and in pain. This girl has some serious freak potential).

1...45678...11