A Man of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irene had her pillow-tits squashed against his chest and her head turned and resting dreamily on his shoulder - with her arms around his neck playing with his hair. Her victim had both of her taut round butt cheeks in his hand and was idly squeezing them while he pulled her as tightly as possible against his most assuredly rock hard erection.

I have said that Irene is my unreservedly faithful soul mate but that was not to imply that she doesn't like hunting men for sport. Like the cat, which she most assuredly is, stalking prey is in her blood. If prior experience was any indication, the guy wasn't going to get much further than the thrill of that moment. But he would remember it the rest of his life.

Nonetheless, I could see that Irene was really enjoying the hunt tonight. And I wondered if maybe she was planning to take it further. So I left her to it with my best wishes. This guy was going to get bliss for one evening, while I had that splendid creature for a lifetime. It almost seemed unfair...

~

IRENE

They played a slow song. I usually don't dance to slow songs. Because there is no actual dancing involved - unless your partner knows real ballroom, which most guys don't. Instead my partners just use slow songs to plaster their body all over me and squeeze things.

But tonight's partner was particularly tall and good looking and an excellent dancer. So I decided to turn his temperature up a bit as his reward. Where that went after that was up to him. As I expected, what started out as a classic slow dance almost immediately turned into a clinch. He had both arms around me holding my butt in a kind-of death grip, which pulled my pussy directly against his crotch.

And his interest was clearly rising. I gasped with surprise. It felt like a cannon. And little electrical sparks started shooting through my lady parts. I moaned and smashed my boobs hard against his chest and let him feel them moving around between us. That was stimulating for both of us.

I also had my arms thrown around his neck to facilitate the contact. Some people might think I was being shameless. But in my mind there was nothing more intimate at that point than the interaction between the hunter and her prey.

There is something in my personality that makes me like to wind up men for sport. I have not talked about this with other women. So I don't know whether the urge to sexually manipulate the male of the species is fundamental to our gender, OR whether it is just fundamental to me. But I love to feel them respond. It gives me a warm liquid sexual feeling when I know I have bagged another one. That was what I had set out to do here.

Oscar has begged me to take things to their logical conclusion for some time. I normally don't even think about doing that. Since, I really don't need the re-affirmation of my attractiveness.

The problem was that I was getting very wet. And for the first time in forever I really wanted somebody besides Oscar inside of me. In fact, the close dancing was putting me in some kind of never-never-land where I was starting to forget where I was and who I was married to.

~

OSCAR

My partner began dancing with me in the normal slow-dance fashion. But she very quickly worked her way in so that she was plastered to me in the same way that Irene was with HER partner. Eve's blond head was against my chest. And she wasn't saying anything. But she was whimpering and seemed to be shivering. That was very arousing.

She was soft and warm and inviting with intoxicating perfume. Her lithe body moved with mine like we were one entity. And her beautiful blond hair hung over my two hands, which were resting on the silky bare skin of her back; right where the deep diving cut-out of her dress ended. That positioned them just above the exquisite little globes of her round little butt.

Irene has wide hips and big muscular buns. This woman had much narrower hips, but with the same sort of firm jutting ass. It is the kind of taught butt that absolutely drives men wild. As she moved against me she began to caress the back of my neck like we were lovers. I thought, "if it made her feel better it was doing wonders for me".

We were abruptly dumped out of the moment by her husband. He drunkenly grabbed her by the arm saying, "C'mere Eve". He was clearly not acting out of jealousy. He just wanted her with him - now!

To say that totally pissed me off would be an understatement. And to put it bluntly she seemed afraid of the guy when he did it. I just stood there watching for a few seconds. Then I turned to see what Irene was doing.

They were playing rap now and she was dancing back to front with the same man I had seen her slow dancing with. He was a couple of inches taller than me and maybe ten years younger. And he was so handsome that he looked like a Spanish version of the Greek God Adonis. I could also see that he danced like I had never seen a man move before.

Adonis was getting the sublime experience of pressing his crotch against Irene's magnificently twitching buns. She was near me on the floor and we exchanged a private glance. Normally she has a glint in her eye. Tonight her eyes were stoned with lust. I thought to myself, "Maybe she's going to actually DO it." She nodded slightly and went back to being dry-humped.

The woody that gave me was instantly embarrassing. So I drifted off the dance floor trying to look like I didn't know that something was projecting perhaps seven inches in front of me.

I hastily sat in a Morris chair next to the wall, sipped a new drink and watched Irene interact with the guy. The wings of the Morris chair were perfect cover for the reconnaissance.

Basically Irene was turning up the heat on her partner; intentionally shoving her ass back against the guy's clearly spectacular hard-on.

She had her head thrown back and the two big globes of her butt elevated like he was actually fucking her. She would occasionally whip her hair around as if she was in the throes of passion.

I thought to myself, "Maybe she is?" This was getting very interesting.

The dance ended and Irene turned to her partner. She threw her arms around his neck. He was a lot taller than she was. So she had to stand on tip toe to do it.

She cupped the back of his head with one hand. It was a very intimate gesture. Then she whispered something in his ear. His darkly handsome face lit up.

They broke the clinch. She gave him the most intense "fuck me" stare I have ever seen. Then both of them turned and began to casually stroll down a long marble hall.

If you first saw them at that point you would just assume the he was showing her where the lavatories were. But I suspected that the real conclusion was going to be that I would finally get my wish.

The house was shaped like a sledge hammer. We were partying in the head which had huge floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Catalonian hills. The handle had numerous rooms off of it.

That was where they were going. There was an extremely sexual vibe between the two of them. And as I followed behind I was hard as titanium.

It was easy to surreptitiously tag along. Since the two of them were so totally into each other that a herd of fighting bulls could be thundering down the hall towards them and they wouldn't have noticed.

Then they suddenly ducked into a room at the end of the handle of the hammer. I heard a door close and a deadbolt click. I thought, "Oh Shit!!"

I knew that she would tell me about it after it was over. But I wanted the full effect of watching her get fucked. So I had to find some way to see into that room.

I noticed a stairwell. It led down into the garden. I thought, "Maybe I can watch through a window?" I bolted down the marble stairs and out into the night.

Sure enough, there was a balcony. And I knew that there would be a door leading out onto it.

Now all I had to do was levitate myself twelve feet into the air - where are the handy ladders, drain pipes, or trellises when you need one?

But there was a three-foot stone bench underneath. And with my arms extended I was within a foot of the balcony ledge.

So I jumped and actually caught the railing above the balcony floor. Then with a little heaving and swinging I was able to get a leg all the way up onto the balcony; and I swung up from there. At that point I surreptitiously made my way over to the balcony door, which was open to let the night breezes in.

I was aware that sneaking around on a strange balcony watching a couple fucking might get me arrested, or my ass kicked - even if the lady on the receiving end was my wife. But I was a maniac at that point.

I have NO idea what was driving my irrational need. Maybe it was my wife's unearthly sex appeal. Maybe it was the sheer anticipation of watching her abandoned reaction to being forcefully pounded by some young stud, or maybe I am just a pervert.

Nevertheless, my heart was hammering with expectation and I was actually sweating like I was the one who was doing all of the work. The room was dimly lit by several flickering candles.

I could see my beautiful wife lying naked on a sleeping couch. Her silk, designer dress and undergarments were neatly folded on a nearby chair, with her shoes placed neatly underneath.

Her body was as full, firm and voluptuous as ever; solid immaculate hips, long beautiful legs, dusky skin and with large dark brown aureoles topping those big full breasts.

She was lying relaxed, as the candles played across her body, giving off their scent of jasmine.

It was like Irene was peacefully awaiting a religious experience. It was a dreamy sight. Her thick dark, auburn hair was carefully arranged around her lovely face. And her perfect, round body was languidly communicating her availability to the man. She looked like an angel in the dimly lit room.

As I watched, the man emerged from the bathroom. He was stark naked. By all evidence he was unmistakably glad to see her. He had a rubber on a cock that you would normally associate with a donkey. And that bad boy was clearly straining to go.

The gardens were lit up behind me. So I was standing in more ambient light than he was. I didn't want him to see me lurking out there.

So I crept closer to the balcony railing. Suddenly I heard a number of loud voices right below me... DAMN!! The DJ was taking a break and half the party was out in the garden smoking. I was trapped!!

It wouldn't take a deductive genius for the people below to figure out that the stealthy figure standing on the balcony holding his dick might be up to no good.

I also didn't want the humiliation of admitting to the local police that I was up there in the dark watching my wife fuck some strange guy. It might make them wonder about ME.

So discretion being the better part of valor I crept behind a pillar. It was not the ideal view. But it would ensure that nobody below saw me.

I could distinctly hear kissing, sucking and slurping noises coming from the direction of the couch. That was accompanied by little kitty-like mewing sounds that morphed into loud moans.

She was lying on her back with one arm thrown over her eyes and the other lying by her side. Her knees were bent and widely spread, feet drawn up. The stud was lying between them lapping her pussy like a dog drinking out of a bowl.

She was emitting increasingly louder cries and moans. The foreplay noises went on for an inordinately long period of time and then I heard a lurid gasp and a loud groan. That was the sound of Irene having her first orgasm.

Normally she just lies there for a second. But she quickly reversed herself on the couch and attacked the Spanish stud's rod like it was a popsicle on a very hot day.

I was wondering, "If he calls that a cock, then I wonder what I'm sporting." Since comparing the two of ours was like comparing a baseball bat to a flsahlight. Irene was even having trouble getting the whole uncircumcised thing in her mouth.

That didn't mean that she wasn't trying.

She gobbled, licked and worshiped the huge heavily veined thing. She was constantly moaning and making glug-glug-glug noises around his cock. And as she was sucking it she was giving him an occasional very hot come-hither look from her huge, dark lust clouded eyes.

Finally, the stud started to look like Vesuvius about to blow. Irene had it in the back of her throat. And she clearly didn't expect it. Her sexy eyes shot incredibly wide and her cheeks inflated, as he began to cum. She normally doesn't swallow but he was holding her head plastered to his crotch. So she didn't have a choice.

Then she began to cough and choke as she gulped. But it was either gulp or drown. Even with all of the frantic gulping, semen shot out of the corners of her mouth like steam under pressure and then ran down her chin.

Once she had stopped coughing, she lay back on the sleeping-couch. She was beginning to look a little worried. After one of Irene's blowjobs It takes me fifteen minutes to recover. But the stud was still hard as a rock and about 10 inches long.

As Irene was trying to get her wits back, he grabbed the backs of her legs, spread her wide and inserted his blunt instrument into her already sopping pussy. I could see her nether lips part and then close around his shaft as he slowly slid it into her.

It was a very tight fit and I was surprised she could accommodate him. I am a normal person, not an arena bull like this guy and I knew that she had never had anything that large shoved up into her before.

Even though her prior efforts had provided a lot of lubrication, she gave a little cry of pain. That was followed by a groan from the depths of her soul as he bottomed out somewhere north of her cervix. She said urgently, "Wait-wait-wait!! I have to get adjusted."

He paused for a minute, supporting himself on his arms and buried to the hilt in her. His black hairy pubes were tickling the little neatly shaven patch of auburn hair that she keeps down there. Then she gave him a look that must have melted his fillings and said, "Okay."

He started slowly. She emitted a loud "Oh!!" every time he hit bottom. He was clearly opening up parts of her canal that had never been visited before. Her cries and moans rose in intensity until she wrapped her muscular legs around the backs of his, dug her heels in behind his knees, and started wildly fucking back.

She was making continuous, rhythmic hisses, and gasps that indicated she was about to lose it. When she finally DID succumb, her eyes rolled up in her head and she let out an unearthly wail of lust. She was now pounding back at him as hard as he was on her.

And she was urging him on with her hands pressing on his rapidly flexing ass. She was also maneuvering him with her thighs like she was riding a horse. She was just yelling, "That's IT!! Don't Stop!! HARDER!! GOD - PLEASE DON'T STEP!!

What she was showing ME was the most spectacular display of female sexuality I had ever witnessed - even from her. You could smell her arousal all the way out on the porch.

And her sex noises were getting progressively louder - if that was possible. Then there was a sharp intake of breath and several shouted "Oh Gods!" followed by high frequency, machine-like thudding noises.

That went on for a few mores seconds. Then I started to hear ever increasing shrieks of, "Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh". That built to some more wild loud cries and moans, lurid squishy sounds, frenzied thrashing and the noisy wall-banging sound of a body being literally thrown around.

Irene began to hyperventilate. Then she uttered a sound that I had never heard come out of her before. It was a prolonged series of "Unghhhhhhhh - Ahhhhhhhhhs" that sounded like they were wrenched from the very underpinnings of her soul.

It was exactly the same noise that a person might make if they had just been punched in the gut by Iron Mike Tyson.

I was clearly witnessing a life extinguishing orgasm. And it was so profound that I was wondering whether her entire reproductive system might be squeezed out of her as she was having it.

What DID emerge was a long stream of milky liquid. I had never come close to making her cum like that.

He continued to fuck her through her monster orgasm, which involved perhaps five minutes of continuous loud cumming. The sex noises were getting so garish that I was worried that the people in the yard would hear them and look up and see ME lurking there.

But just then, the music started up again and everybody began filing back in. The garden was soon empty, which was a good thing. Because the Catalonian night was suddenly pierced by a long hypersonic wail. Irene's finishing cry would have done justice to a pack of coyotes.

I had seen what I had always wanted. It was as stimulating as I had imagined it would be. But I had no desire to stand there any longer and listen to Irene begging her lover for more. I heard her telling the guy that she had never been fucked like that in her life. And how he had ruined her for any other man.

That thought was just downright disconcerting. And we would have words about that later on. I admitted to myself that I had set it up. But I had not expected it to be anything more than an opportunity to watch my hot wife in action. It never dawned on me that she would behave like that. Maybe I am a little too arrogant.

As I swung over the railing I heard her say with some apprehension in her voice, "No not again!! Not so soon!!"

I wondered how many drinks it would take to help me forget THAT. I wanted it to happen and it was everything that I had wanted it to be. But I also expected it to be a short, one-time session. I had never thought that she would enjoy it that much.

Worse, I didn't anticipate that the two of them would be back at it as quickly as they were. As I landed and started to walk back into the house, the sex noises from the room above were building in intensity again. And she was back to shrieking, "DON'T STOP!! DON'T EVER STOP!!"

All I could think of was getting back to the party. I could still hear the two of them loudly fucking as I walked past the door to their room. After all, the guy was ten years younger than me and built like an endurance runner. Suddenly my little kink felt like the worst idea that I had ever had in my life.

I was making my way back to the main party thinking to myself, "She'll never be satisfied with me now!!" It just killed me. Even though I had asked for it. I had to get the animal sounds out of my head or I was going to hop into the Bentley and disappear to parts unknown.

That was when I ran into Eve. She was sobbing in the same chair that I had vacated when I went to follow Irene. She looked so sad and hopeless that I momentarily forgot my own troubles and walked up to her. I put a questioning hand on her shoulder. She reacted like I had hit her.

Then she looked up, smiled through her tears and said, "Oh it's you." She stood up gracefully, threw her arms around my neck and went back to sobbing on my chest. I put my arms around her and held her. I was at a loss as to what to do next. She finally stopped crying and said urgently, "We need to talk."

I walked her out of the noisy party room and down the hall. There were only bedrooms down that hall. But there was the garden that I had just vacated. I heard voices talking as I walked past one particular bedroom door. They appeared to be finishing up. I looked at my watch. It had been a mere two hours of continuous jungle sex. My heart felt like it was made of stone.

We got to a place back among the manicured shrubbery. I was thinking, Irene and I had never fucked for that long in our entire married life. I kept muttering under my breath, "She wasn't supposed to like it that much!!"