A Man of the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little blond friend said, "What??" I smiled and said, "Nothing. I was just thinking about one of the worst mistakes I have ever made in my life." She looked at my sympathetically and said, "Is there anything I can do to help?" I said, "Not now - so why were you crying?"

~

IRENE

When I finally recovered from the most profound sexual experience I have ever had, I discovered that Oscar had completely disappeared. Roberto and I had fucked for two straight hours and I was embarrassingly out of control during most of that time. But I knew that Oscar was watching. I had seen him in the twilight standing behind that pillar. That reassured me.

I am very experienced sexually. But I could not anticipate Roberto turning me into an absolute crazy woman. Several of my orgasms were so powerful that they hurt. And I had never squeezed an invading dick as hard as I had during the first of those. I thought my canal would never unclench from him.

He had filled me up four times. And so I had to spend a lot of time in the shower cleaning up after we finished. Roberto was gone when I got out. I dried off and started putting my evening gown back on. Then I went looking for Oscar. I was embarrassed by how nuts I had gotten. And I wanted to reassure him that it would never happen again.

Before he left, Roberto had begged me to run off to Ibiza with him. He said that he was addicted to me. But I know that I belong to Oscar. And I am no man's fuck-toy. So I told him NO; that this was a one-shot thing. I said that I did this for my husband and that I was Oscars woman, not his.

He seemed disappointed but I imagine that there are a lot of fish in the sea for such a well-hung stud. Roberto's subsequent look of relief told me everything that I needed to know about what our little interlude had meant to him. And frankly it meant even less to me.

He HAD managed to fuck me into a drooling state of insanity, which was an amazing experience - once. But there's a lot more to life than monster orgasms. And frankly, losing control like that is not a pleasant experience for a rational, well-educated woman like me. More importantly, I wanted to make sure that Oscar was alright about what had just happened.

I looked everywhere when I got back to the party. But Oscar was simply nowhere to be found. Suddenly I was panic stricken. The little voice in my head was rampaging around wagging her finger at me shouting, "You just behaved like an unabashed slut in front of your husband and now he's left you ... what did you EXPECT!!?"

Then a horrible thought struck me. There was a woman at the party who had the kind of physical beauty that every other female envies. She was the lissome "girl next door", with the exquisite hair and the perfect body of a glamor model.

I know that my face and body are just as remarkable, but I am completely different; much shorter and much more round and voluptuous. I thought with horror, "You just drove him into some other woman's arms!!???"

Would Oscar do something like that - fuck this beautiful woman??? When I had last seen the two of them she was dancing with him in the same way that I was dancing with Roberto. I never take that kind of physical contact seriously. But from the short conversation I had had with her I knew that she was not as dismissive about close dancing as I was.

Instead she seemed to be one of those painfully sincere, "all-in" girls who would be likely to fall in love with Oscar right there on the spot. In fact, when I last saw her she was looking at him like she wanted to have his baby.

Oscar is my soul-mate. We both know what we represent to each other. I was only doing what he had begged me to do for years. But even I had to realize that I had acted off-the-hook slutty tonight.

My only saving grace was that I hadn't let Roberto have my ass, which he was imploring me to do. But I had given him everything else in spades. It was just that I had never experienced a dick that big. And for a little while it turned me into a cock crazed whore.

I was over that now - forever!! Once was an experience. Twice would be an ordeal. The pure physical aftermath of being pounded like that was not something I wanted to experience again. There are other things in life that are a lot more important than being permanently reduced to a quivering puddle of Jello twice a day. Plus, that was definitely NOT lovemaking. It was sheer animal mating behavior.

I was thinking sensibly now. Seven earthshaking orgasms will tend to take the edge off a girl's appetite. And even though Roberto had pleaded with me to run off with him all I could think about was keeping my husband. I ran to the window and scanned the garden. NOT THERE! Now I was really feeling impending dread.

My stomach twisted at the thought that he was somewhere in the house banging that hot little blond beauty. He had asked me to fuck Roberto. And I had done that for him. Perhaps a little more thoroughly and enthusiastically than either of us had expected. But Oscar knows that I am a passionate woman.

More importantly, I knew to the bottom of my heart that I would never do it again. I consider myself to be faithful, within the bounds that we had set. And frankly I couldn't stand the indignity of acting like a debased whore again.

But, I had NOT urged Oscar to fuck that hot little piece of ass. And the last thing I wanted to do was watch HIM do it. I can't think of a single woman with a kink like that. Women are cats. We are just too possessive of our men.

The music started up as I sprinted back toward the hallway. I intended to pound on every door in that hall until I found them. THEN I was going to drag him out of there by his ear and we were never going to speak of this again.

Then the enormity of what Oscar was doing swept over me and I felt momentarily faint. I sat down in a nearby chair to get my emotions under control. As I did, a large man appeared in front of me. He said in a very kindly and solicitous tone, "Are you alright? Here, have a drink. It will help calm you down."

~

OSCAR

Eve turned to me with tears in her eyes and said, "I have finally decided that my husband is a hopeless loser and that I am going to leave him. He doesn't love me. Nor does he deserve me."

I said, "I agree with THAT. You are a beautiful, wonderful woman and you are a much better person than he is. But why tonight?" What she told me nearly caused a heart attack.

She said, "My husband would do anything to make the sale he is working on here. He is very competitive. And he hates to lose. He even told Miguel that he would let him fuck me if he gave him the order he wanted. I told HIM that HE could fuck Miguel - since I wasn't going to touch either of them ever again."

Then Eve added something that put a stake through my heart. She said, "So Buck turned to Miguel and told him not to worry - that there was an even hotter one at the party. And he had a little something that would turn her into a sex crazed gang-bang, whore."

Eve added, "He told Miguel that he wasn't missing anything with me anyhow—that I was way too inhibited to be any fun. But Miguel and his buddies could fuck this other woman all night and his little pharmaceutical helper would make sure that she loved every second of it."

Then Eve stopped and looked at me. She said with considerable sympathy in her voice, "The woman they were talking about is your wife."

It felt like I had been struck by lightning. Once was excruciating. I had asked for it. But it was never going to happen again.

I am not the fastest guy in the world but I made it back to the main room at warp speed. Eve and I had been out in the garden for a while and I was afraid that the heinous crime had already been committed.

When I go there I thought that I was probably going to have to let out a contract for a killing. BECAUSE, IRENE WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN!! I looked around with fear and anger, visualizing her unconscious body being fucked senseless by that old Spanish pervert and his friends.

Then, I saw her. She was sitting in a chair like an attentive Labrador. It was the exact same one that I had been sitting in when this whole sordid adventure had begun. Overpowering relief swept over me.

Then I saw that Eve's husband was in the process of handing Irene a drink. I yelled Irene!! She turned with a delighted smile.

There is a course in Basic Training that should be entitled "how to fight dirty". The aim is to get soldiers to understand that their only aim in life or death situations is to disable the adversary... not to be a "gentleman". And this dude was a lot bigger than me.

So rather than a "fair fight" I forthwith put the point of my elbow in that little soft place on the skull that is just above the front of his ear and behind the eye. That strike always guarantees a long and uninterrupted nap. My desperate run and what I knew was about to happen only added force to the blow.

The guy went down like the proverbial sack of potatoes. Even better he pissed himself. The glass flew. Irene yelled WHAT THE FUCK?? And I said to her in my calmest voice "it's a roofie".

She looked inquiringly at the old Spanish guy. He had been standing there with Eve's husband looking expectant. He had clearly been waiting for Irene to take that fatal drink. He looked incredibly guilty, turned almost purple, and actually gulped.

Irene processed that thought for a count of two, and then without further ado she stood up, did a neat little one step pirouette and buried the toe of her 4-inch spike heel perfectly between the old Spanish Guy's left and right nut.

Every man for generations back to Adam winced.

Because Irene's legs are inordinately strong, the guy actually threw up as he was passing out. Then for good measure Irene did the same thing to Eve's husband who was lying dead at her feet. This time the kick was more Rockette than ninja and she used the other leg.

Ambidextrousness is one of the advantages of being a dancer. My only thought was that the creep got what he deserved.

Then Irene proceeded to stalk angrily out of the place, high heels clicking loudly on the floor as she flounced out the door. Total silence followed...

I never actually thought that people would stand there with their mouths hanging open. But 70 people were doing exactly that. I shrugged and mumbled apologetically; "roofie", then quickly followed Irene out into the parking lot.

We drove in silence for a long time. She was obviously still fuming about the roofie incident. More pertinently she was clearly trying to find the best way to broach her humiliating little descent into slutdom. So I decided to kick off the game for her.

I said, "I realize that I created the situation by urging you to fuck the guy. I don't think you would have done it otherwise. And so I have to bear the blame for what happened. I don't hold you responsible for it."

Then I added with a little more harshness in my voice than I wanted, "But I was astonished at how out of control you got. Particularly the squirting and the begging for more cock. It particularly hurt that you told him that he had ruined you for any other man. And I am having a hard time getting past the number of times that you two fucked."

Her perfect features morphed into astonishment. She said with disbelief, "I said WHAT???!!" Then she hastily added, "You KNOW I didn't mean whatever I said. I was pretty-much out of my mind at that point and I would have said just about anything. It was sex talk. I was just babbling!!"

Then she added with some heat, "And I had no control whatsoever over the number of times we fucked. He had a huge cock. And I was going to respond as long as he was pumping me. He was certainly very virile."

She said with import in her voice, "Also, he pleaded with me for my ass and I didn't give it to him. So I wasn't totally his slut."

The she added with a little smirk, "You can check right now if you want. Because I will always give it to YOU."

She hesitated and then said, "I know what you're thinking. Yes... I loved every second of it. And YES, it might have been the most profound purely sexual experience of my life."

Then she grimaced and said, "But would I ever do it again? NEVER - even if you begged me."

She said seriously, "We have a lot more going on in our marriage than just sex. And you can see the harm that this little escapade has caused. You have always satisfied me. Never doubt it."

Then she took my hand shyly and said, "You probably don't know it. Because I didn't have the time to tell you. But I thought that you were banging that blond chick Eve. And I was devastated. So please - no other people from now on - just you and me. We are stuck with each other for the rest of our lives."

She raised my hand and kissed it. She said tentatively, "We're all right aren't we?"

I actually explored my feelings for a second. And there was nothing there but love. So I gently said, "We're all right."

EPILOGUE

We were not sure what the repercussions would be of Irene's trashing the wedding tackle of one of the important locals and his honored guest. So we moved quarters the thirty miles to Barcelona that night. And to be on the safe side, we booked ourselves and the GTC on the Barcelona-to- Genoa ferry bright and early the next day.

I figured it would be a good idea to get out of town for a while; before anybody started asking questions. Unsurprisingly, we never heard from any of those disturbing people again. That was just what I suspected would happen. They would have to keep far too many of their own skeletons under wraps if they pressed the matter further.

More importantly, whatever insane voyeuristic urges I had disappeared without a trace. And Irene and I resumed our very stimulating sex life right after the results from the STD test came back.

Are you surprised that I had insisted on it? Irene told me that she thought it was a little hypocritical. Since I was the one who had started the ball rolling in the first place. But it was better to be safe than sorry for both of our sakes.

It has been ten wonderful years since that night. We were joined by our little Brooke a year and a half later. And Irene added superb mothering to her already awesome skill set.

Irene and Brookie and I travel the world. My hot wife is still as stunning as ever. And she can raise the dead whenever she wants to, or at least she can make parts of this 50-year-old man stand to rigid attention.

I often wonder what happened to Eve. I hope that she divorced that creepy piece of shit and married the man of her dreams. She was a sweet decent person and she deserved a lot better than what life had handed her.