A Man Who Jingles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers

"Wouldn't that have been better if I had seen to your needs, Daniel?"

"Yes, Ma'am. It would have been much better."

"THAT is the lesson, Daniel. Surrendering control to your Goddess is ALWAYS better than surrendering to yourself. Understand?" Daniel nodded, thoroughly comprehending the lesson. Abstaining became much easier after that.

Sylvia found Daniel an especially apt pupil in learning how to properly perform cunnilingus. He progressed from neophyte to adept in record time. No other slave seemed to own Daniel's skill set. Way ahead of schedule, Daniel began to share her bed. He seemed content with pegging, bearing his raging hard on with stoic impassivity. Feeling particularly generous toward this slave she had found unaccountable affection for, Silvia gifted him a few transitory moments of fellatio followed by a hand job. Daniels sibilant sounds of contentment as he came were music to her ears.

A few days later, Daniel encountered his first jingle man. There was a knock at the door which Sylvia answered. The man at the threshold wore a kilt and shirt with the front open to expose the chest and stomach. His hair was worn long and braided and his nails were painted. This man was older, as swaths of gray could be spied in his reddish hair. As he stepped into the apartment a sound reminiscent of holiday bells sounded.

"Oh, hello, Bernie!" said Sylvia

"Greetings Goddess Sylvia, can I borrow a few lumps of sugar. Market day is not until tomorrow and my Goddess just can't have her tea without sweetener."

"Of, course, Bernie," said Sylvia as she strode to a cabinet and retrieved a box of sugar. "Take the box, I won't need the rest of it. But I must say, so long as Vera has you around, Bernie, she ALWAYS has a sweetener!"

"Oh Goddess, Sylvia, you always know how to flatter."

The door closed and Sylvia turned to face Daniel.

"Who was THAT!"

"Bernie, of course, Vera's jingle man. They live next door. Vera's owned Bernie for a long time, they are a perfectly matched couple. Some girls have all the luck."

"That sound when he moved?"

"His jingle! If you become a jingle man, Daniel, you will jingle as well."

Sylvia read Daniel's perplexed expression. "A small device, reminiscent in sound, of a jingle bell will be implanted in your testicles. It won't harm you or inhibit your fertility, but until the end of your days you will jingle when you walk."

"Why?" asked a perplexed Daniel.

"What have I been trying to impress upon you during our time together, Daniel? Citizens of the matriarchy can ONLY have sexual relationships with jingle men. The jingle indicates that the man in question is properly trained and suitably submissive to see to the needs of the women of the matriarchy.

It is a sign that the man can be trusted and is capable of duties like fatherhood and service. Only women convicted of major crimes and assigned to whore duty would ever THINK about bedding down with a slave. As a jingle man, you may service many women. They need some way to identify that you are trained and a suitable partner who is skilled in the art of lovemaking."

"I had no idea!" gasped Daniel.

"Don't tell me that you suddenly DON'T want to become a jingle man?"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am. It's just not what I expected."

"What DID you expect, Daniel?" replied Sylvia.

Daniel stood, dumbly for a moment and finally uttered, "I don't know."

"It is a GOOD thing Daniel and you most definitely want it." stated Sylvia before spreading her arms wide and asking "Who needs a hug?"

Since the next day was market day and Sylvia needed supplies after feeding both of them for a more than a fortnight, she decided it was time for Daniel's public debut. Together, they compiled a shopping list and Sylvia explained the intricacies of matriarchy money.

"In the future, you will have a budget, Daniel. Any money you save, without diluting quality, is yours to keep. Shop with more experienced jingle men at first, they know where all the bargains are and which merchants offer the best quality. It is good, also for you to have male friends. Being a jingle man can sometimes get stressful, daughters can be a handful, and there are only so many hours in a day. Having a friend of your own gender to confide in often makes a world of difference."

Sylvia produced a kilt and an open front shirt for Daniel.

"Why can't I wear pants?"

"Trousers interfere with the jingle. Only barbarians wear pants, Daniel, you are no longer a barbarian."

After he was dressed, Sylvia said, "My, don't you clean up nice!"

"Thank you Ma'am."

"Your collar and lack of jingle will show that you are in training. Once you earn your jingle, you will be issued identification which you must keep with you. It states who owns you and when you earned your jingle. I love cops, but some of them like nothing better than to hassle jingle men, as IF they don't have enough to do! Give some women a little authority and they become martinets. Anyway, stick close to me, pay attention and absorb all you can. A keen shopper is an especially nice asset for a citizen to own."

The walk to the shopping district was enlightening for Daniel. On his second viewing of Hera, he found that he really liked the broad streets and wide avenues. There was steam powered people mover unlike anything at home. The people seemed friendly and peaceful, even the many soldiers on the streets seemed relaxed. From time to time, he encountered male slaves toiling at manual labor. Daniel was grateful that he had been rescued from their fate. The women were almost all uniformly beautiful. They strode about the street with an air of authority and security, Daniel had never seen before. Not even in his town's mayor or other important people from his past. Several of the women took long, desirous glances at Daniel, clearly undressing him with their eyes. One especially attractive brunette, winked at him and pointed at his groin with a sly smile. Daniel had never encountered THAT reaction before!

Daniel forced himself to focus on Sylvia and before long they entered a food store. Sylvia familiarized him with the place and Daniel was soon selecting the goods that the merchant would deliver later. While they were shopping a rather handsome jingle man greeted Sylvia.

"Goddess Sylvia, you are looking beautiful as always."

"Thank you, Bartholomew, I see I taught you well." Sylvia turned and introduced Daniel.

"Bartholomew, this is Daniel my current project. Daniel, I trained Bartholomew some time ago how to be a jingle man."

Bartholomew met Daniel's gaze, shook his hand, and stated, "You are in the best of hands young man."

After conversing with the jingle man for a while, Sylvia moved on.

"Ma'am, how do you know that man?"

"I already told you, Daniel, he was once just like you. That is how I earn my living, I train jingle men. I buy slaves for a low price, turn them into jingle men, and sell them for quite a bit more money. The better the reputation of the jingle man trainer, the more her product sells for."

Daniel stopped short. "Will you sell ME Ma'am when I earn my jingle?"

A curious expression darted across Sylvia's face before she answered, "No, at least not right away, Daniel. For some reason, I want to keep you close to me for a while. IF I did sell you, however, Daniel you would go for VERY high price, I can say without a doubt that you are by far my best work."

"Do you HAVE to sell me, Ma'am?"

"To be honest with you, Daniel, not really. I have more than enough money to retire on. I could move into consultancy and work much better hours, This is a young woman's game anyway."

"You're not old, Ma'am." stated Daniel.

"Flatterer! I'm almost twice your age, Daniel. I've been in the jingle man business for a long time."

"You're the most beautiful, most wonderful woman I have ever met, Ma'am" returned Daniel.

Authentically touched, Sylvia replied, "You really mean that don't you Daniel?"

"With all my heart, Ma'am."

"Oh, Daniel! Whatever am I going to do with you?"

"I could by YOUR jingle man, Ma'am."

"Oh, Daniel," replied Sylvia, "I TRAIN jingle men, I DON'T keep them."

"Why not Ma'am?"

Sylvia replied, "That is just how things are." but inside her head, she was asking herself for the first time in her life, "Why not Ma'am indeed?"

Sylvia found herself asking that question more and more as the weeks passed. Daniel seemed tailor-made for her. He knew when and how to praise her, he cleaned the house with elan and showed a flair for selecting just the right fashions to dress her in. he was a fantastic masseuse and seemed to have a sixth sense about Silvia's body, knowing exactly the right things to do at exactly the right moment. Despite the fact that he only received hand jobs sporadically and not more than a flash of fellatio at any one time, Daniel remained hopelessly devoted to her, never complaining when his needs went unmet.

He was sufficiently prepared to pass his jingle test, but Sylvia delayed it. Once Daniel earned his jingle, she had a momentous decision to make. Sylvia thought that he really was too young for her, but everything else about him was perfect. From the way he walked to the way he ate to the way praised her to the way he moaned when pegged and the joy he took in dining on her kitty. Sylvia knew that she would never train a better jingle man.

One night, when she spied on him while he slept, the realization that he was the one she had been seeking for so long hit her like a collapsing wall. "Age is just a number," she thought, almost out loud, "everything else can be overcome. So what if I've robbed the cradle? Does he make me happy? Yes! Will he continue to make me happy? Again, yes! If you sell this boy, Sylvia, you will regret it for the rest of your life!" Silvia kissed the sleeping boy next to her on the cheek. For the first time in a long time, she felt that all was right with the universe.

"You have to impress the jingle judge, Daniel. Just obey her as you would me and you will sail right through."

"What is the judge like?"

"I can't tell you that, Daniel. Judges are chosen at random so that candidates for jingles don't cater their behavior to their judge. It is the only fair way. However, that is not until tomorrow. Tonight the other jingle men in this apartment complex will be taking you for your "last night" party."

"What are they like?"

"I really don't know, Daniel nor do I care. They are stag only. You probably have a few drinks, swap stories about your Goddesses and kick back. What kind of trouble could jingle men get into?"

After dinner, A jingle man named Jack turned up at the door to escort Daniel to the party, which was on the upper floor.

"Hello, kid. Tomorrow you get belled, let's get you ready for it." he said to Daniel as they rode the elevator. Loud music was blaring behind one of the doors. It swung open and Daniel encountered more than a dozen jingle men. He was handed a beer and told to take a seat.

The men asked about his background and his likes. It seemed to Daniel that they were just making small talk when the lights went out. When they went back on again, a slim young woman in a revealing dress stood among them. Jack became more animated and stared avidly,

"Tonight, Daniel, you learn the things about being a jingle man, that your instructor DOESN'T teach!"

First of all, there is a fund for parties like this, set part of your savings aside for the jingle man's club. Enrollment is mandatory! I should NOT have to inform you, that what happens behind these doors is for your eyes only and if word gets back to you Goddess about what really happens at these events, your life is not worth a pile of mud. As ruthless as the matriarchy army is, jingle men are far more deadly. Is that clear?"

Daniel nodded his head and said, "Yes, Sir."

Sensual music began playing and the lithe masked woman began dancing provocatively while shedding her clothes. Daniel and all of the other men watched enthralled as the woman unveiled herself. She was enticingly compact. She stirred an air of familiarity for some reason in Daniel.

The body that slowly revealed itself was quite fetching, although Daniel usually preferred taller women. She slowly worked off a pair of long gloves, revealing shapely arms and pretty hands. The dress opened in the back and the woman slowly lowered it exposing a pair of impressive breasts concealed behind some very lacy lingerie. Her flat tummy sported a tattoo encircling a pretty pierced navel. The dress fluttered to the floor revealing skimpy gossamer panties through which her feminine thatch could be spied. The tall boots came next, costing the woman some height but exposing a very pleasing set of pins. She cast off her brassiere in the most enchanting manner revealing very large and very round breasts. Daniel thought them nice, but he much preferred his Goddess's perky conical ones. While the men rode a wave of anticipation, the petite woman's hands went to the waistband of her panties. At last, she was naked revealing herself to be a dirty blonde. Her sacred grounds were trimmed into a perfect square, a unique and interesting sight. While gyrating her mask slid up for a moment, not coming all the way off but revealing enough of the woman's visage for Daniel to recognize her. She was Patsy, the woman who had sold him to Sylvia!

Naked, the still masked Patsy asked, "Who's the lucky guy? Apparently, she could not discern Daniel's collar in the half-light of the room. Several of the men pointed at Daniel and Pasty fell to her knees, hiked up Daniel's kilt and began fellating him!

Daniel thought it wonderful. Patsy really seemed into it and was very skilled at oral pleasure. While she was on all fours one of the other jingle men knelt behind her, raised his kilt and plunged his manhood into Patsy's pussy. The ringing of the jingle became a steady pleasant drone as the jingle man slid his manhood in and out of Patsy's secret place.

Beyond primed by his sojourn in Sylvia's care, Daniel did not last as long as he liked before he came. Patsy swallowed every drop, withdrew her mouth and began panting in response to the jingle man's entreaties. After she came, Patsy sprawled out on the floor, and one by one the remaining jingle men took her, sometimes two at a time, until every man was serviced. She lay gasping on the floor afterward as if still not sated. After she had composed herself, Jack presented her with a wad of bills.

"I need help." she sobbed softly as she accepted the money.

"No one here sits in judgment of you." said one of the jingle men.

"I don't make enough at the dealership and rental is so damn high ..." mumbled Patsy before her voice trailed off.

"Please don't say any more." cautioned Jack.

With that, the woman seemed to collect herself. Her face brightened. She smiled at Daniel and said, "Knock 'em dead tomorrow!" She then looked around the room, meeting each man's gaze. "Thanks, guys, you were great, as usual."

Patsy dressed. Once more, the lights blinkered and she left as mysteriously as she had arrived.

"There is a great deal about being a jingle man," said Jack to Daniel, "that you will only understand with time. There is an entire shadow world existing right under the nose of the matriarchs. We may be owned and permanently altered men, but we can still carve out our freedoms."

After that, the meeting turned serious, with the men answering Daniel's quotations as to what to expect during his test and little details about being a jingle man that Sylvia may not have taught him because, even with her vast experience, they had never occurred to her. Daniel was the best kind of tired when Jack escorted him back home. Even though it was well past her bedtime, Sylvia had waited up for Daniel and greeted him with a flurry of kisses. She then took one look at his tired features and sent him straight to bed.

The jingle man testing facility was on the other side of town and Sylvia had to hire a transport to convey them there. Daniel earned a new appreciation of the abilities of the matriarchy when he considered that vehicles such as this were unknown among his people. He asked Sylvia about it.

"Without men fouling things up our society can really advance. Mathematics and engineering should ALWAYS be female led fields and in the matriarchy they are. Eventually, the matriarchy will subsume the world and provide men the liberation of service and worship of their superiors they were designed for."

"What happens when you run out of nations to conquer?"

"We'll cross that wonderful bridge when we come to it, Daniel."

The testing facility was an impressive building. There was a huge lobby. Sylvia could not proceed past this point. After checking in at the front desk, Sylvia and Daniel found a place to sit and wait until his name was called. The wait was not long. Sylvia kissed Daniel once for luck and Daniel made his way alone past the portal of the lobby. He was ushered to a numbered door. Behind this stood the most beautiful redhead Daniel had ever seen.

Her large green eyes widened as she took in Daniel from head to toe.

"Goodness, you ARE a handsome one. OK, pretty boy, Strip!"

Even though Sylvia had kept him naked for long periods of time, Daniel still felt self-conscious as he shed his clothes before other women. In some ways, the porcelain-skinned redhead was like a doctor, weighing Daniel and assessing his muscle mass. She inspected him minutely, even rolling back his foreskin and checking under his tongue.

The testing room was done up very much like Sylvia's apartment. There were a tub, a massage table, and a small kitchenette. Daniel was quizzed on the proper ways to clean various fabrics and ordered to concoct a tasty meal from the very scanty provisions of the test kitchenette. Without comment, the judge consumed the meal Daniel made. In fact, aside from her initial pleasant greeting, she was eerily silent. Daniel had no sense of how well he was performing, he understood that was the nature of the test, but it was still disconcerting.

He was quizzed on the matriarchy government and monetary system. There was a written exam about all of the rules jingle man had to abide by and an oral one on serving a goddess. The redhead's continuous poker face did not alter a fraction as she announced, "I require a bath."

Daniel filled the tub to the temperature specified by the judge, After ascertaining her permission, he carefully undressed her and assisted her into the tub. Daniel felt almost like he was bathing a marble statue as he washed the impassive woman. Still, he had to admire the naked flesh on display. Not especially well endowed, the woman still had very nice breasts. A light dusting of freckles across her chest emphasized the pinkness of her nipples. Her thick red carpet of a muff appeared mighty enticing. The woman's bland, almost bored responses to his efforts nearly caused Daniel to become flustered. While Sylvia could not tell him much beyond generalities of the test, it was very thoroughly explained to him that becoming emotional or exasperated during could cause him to fail. Depending on how spectacularly he failed, Daniel might end up with a much longer training period under another instructor, or he could find himself on a one-way trip to a mine or munitions plant. The margin for error was known ONLY by the judges.

After the bath, Daniel dried her off and massaged her. Daniel was almost positive he heard some sounds of satisfaction as he worked the muscles of the stunning judge. With no preamble, she rolled over and presented her pussy to Daniel for cunnilingus. A feeling of confidence beginning to surge through him, Daniel plunged into servicing the beautiful judge with gusto. This time the sounds of pleasure, while slight, were unmistakable as was the body language. Although the woman tried to hide it, she obviously experienced an orgasm before she indicated to Daniel that it was time to redress her. Careful to not muss the hair or make the woman uncomfortable, Daniel restored her clothing with utmost care. Daniel was then instructed to put on his own clothing.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,422 Followers