A Man with No Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imsally
imsally
99 Followers

I deliberately took my time, knowing he was looking at me. I felt the flood of dampness between my legs.

Finally I reached his groin, wrapped my left hand around his shaft. I had gripped him before but that was all. I looked up at him with a smile.

"Is this OK?" I asked.

"Yes, Sally. Yes it is."

I began to stroke him, then I reached down with my other hand and rolled his foreskin back. I spread the slippery soap all over it, then wrapped that hand around him too. He sighed and tipped his head back for a moment, glancing down to where my hands were sliding up and down his length.

"You are so wonderful!" He said between his clenched teeth, looking again at the open throat of my blouse.

His eyes were glazed but he never took them off my breasts. I let my shoulders fall forwards even more, improving his view.

My own breath quickened into short gasps, I felt myself dampen even more.

I began even longer slow steady strokes, squeezing lightly as my hands moved outwards. His erection became firmer, I reached underneath and stroked his testicles. They were pulled up tight.

Then I felt the surge as he exploded in spasm after spasm, I let my grip tighten and release with each burst. I could not help myself, I had a small orgasm myself. Finally I felt him soften, I held him in a firm grip. He didn't go hypersensitive like Tom does so I sat there and just held him firmly for a long time.

"Oh, God. Thank you so much!"

"My pleasure." I said. I was telling him the truth.

I finished his bath, dried him and helped him dress.

Then I had to break the news. I explained the change to his care, and that he didn't need me any more.

"Yes, I do!" He said, his eyes wet.

"David, I.....There isn't anything I can do.."

"You can come see me anyway."

Yes, I could do that, of course.

I wasn't sure.

I would need to talk to Tom, the idea was likely to excite him. In fact, I was sure it would excite him.

I would tell him at dinner, we could go out. I had some oufits he was sure to like.

I would see.

"I will try to see if I can work that out, David." As I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

He beamed at that.

"How does next Sunday sound?"

"Great!"

I was humming to myself on the way home. I kept clamping my legs together, I was feeling a bit randy. I even pulled my blouse open, rolled one of my nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

I think one man in a van nearby me saw that, too, he kept speeding up to pace me and looking my way.

I got a laugh out of that, covered myself back up.

Tom had better be ready, I had plans for him.

I did have a worry. David might become obsessed, as much as I liked him and wanted to help him, I didn't want that. As much as I wanted to just strip down and climb on him, I knew I couldn't.

I had a husband at home. Yes, he wouldn't mind what I had just done, in fact he probably would get off on the story I had for him. Full of flaws, sometimes an ass, but he was my husband.

I knew what I needed to do. I needed to find David a lady friend.

I knew that just might prove difficult, but then..who knows?

Maybe not.

imsally
imsally
99 Followers
12