A Margin Call Delayed

Story Info
A trader uses hands, lips and more to delay the inevitable.
941 words
3.17
5.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Carter, I can't give you any more extensions, I have to call in the margin, today."

"Come on Diana, you can't mean that! That's 50 million! I'll be wiped out!"

"You shouldn't have taken on so much margin."

"Great risk means great reward; you can't have one without the other."

"Great risk also leads to disaster, like today for instance."

"I took a risk on you didn't I?" His fingers softly grazed her cheek.

"That was different." She turned her head away, her cheek burning.

"You were worth the risk Dee; you still are. If you hadn't been as brilliant as I knew you'd be, I would've lost my rep, and later my clients. On the Street, rep means everything, you know that."

"I-" She stopped, heart suddenly in her throat as his hands reached up, gently cupping her face, thump pads tenderly rubbing the soft creamy cheeks.

"I believed in you, when nobody else did, now I'm asking the same of you. You didn't even go to a Tier 1 school, you would've never gotten an interview without my personally vouching for you." His eyes held hers... piercing... seeking... searching for something... there! Appearing then disappearing; the hunger, the want, the burning need, buried but still alive.

"I know and I'll never forget it... but I don't have a choice." Her tone was regretful as she lowered his hands away from her cheeks.

"I know it... I had to try though..."

"I'm sorry Carter, it took me ten years to make VP of Finance and I won't risk that, not for you, not for anyone."

"Ten years huh?" He grinned, grabbing her hands, bringing the fingers to his lips. "You've worn them well. Still engaged I see (noticing the ring on her finger). So the engagement's been running what, 7 years now?"

"He's just been promoted, he has to keep going if he's to make partner." She could kick herself for sounding so defensive. What did she care what he thought anyways; what they had together died long ago, or so she told herself. So why did the familiar knot start forming in her stomach again?

"Uh huh, whatever helps you sleep at night." He smirked, eyes noting the familiar tightness in her cheek as she put on an impassive mask, pretending nonchalance. He continued to hold her hands, hot breath fanning against her knuckles.

She felt a familiar tug at the smirk, the wolfish grin setting off a low, insistent humming in her belly. Try as she might, she couldn't pull her eyes away, her hands either; his grip too tight."Ohh!" She started, the abrupt wetness of his tongue on her fingers making her flinch. "Please-OHH!"

Her finger slipped into his mouth, his tongue swirling and sucking as the fragile stem slid back and forth between his lips. Releasing her finger, he pulled her in close, burying his lips in her neck.

"Carter please," she started to pant, "someone might come in."

"No they won't, this is your office, your private domain. Besides I already locked the door." He sniffed deeply, inhaling her scent. "Gaawwd! You smell heavenly."

"Carterrrr-Ahhh..." She shivered, feeling his nose nudging and sniffing at her neck, her hair, the soft spot behind the lobe of her ear; like some wild animal, scenting his mate. She trembled, breath starting to come in shallow gasps as the softness of his lips fluttered at her neck, and gasped again, the abrupt cold wet of his tongue jolting as it flicked into the hollow of her throat.

"Ohh... you taste so sweet... so soft... like silk..." Giving a low growl, he nibbled at her throat, biting gently, teeth sucking, holding, then releasing soft silky bits of skin. For a moment, he looked up, his eyes locking with hers, slowly getting lost in the soft shimmering blue depths. Leaning forward, he kissed her, lips light as a feather, so soft, so tender, so exquisite; a sigh was drawn, deep and low, from the very depths of her being.

"Now is not a-Ohh... not a good-Ahhh... time." She squirmed, feeling the soft pad of his thumb print rubbing her nipple, his hand under her shirt, the bra already undone. Her breasts ached and throbbed, full to bursting, lolling heavily against his callused palms.

He kissed her, his tongue thrusting forward, insistent, urgent, demanding entry.

With a soft moan, she complied, her lips opening wide to receive the fleshy moist invader; his tongue. Sucking gently, she surrendered to the darting fleshy point as it plunged in and out, seeking wetness, savoring softness; the softness of her tongue, which suddenly came alive, entwining with his, twisting, turning, flicking, locked in a squishy, silky wet embrace.

Suddenly he stopped, tilting his head back to look deep into her eyes; the blue depths totally liquid now, softly melting in wanton, abject surrender.

"Ohhh!" She stiffened, then melted, grinding her pelvis against his, feeling his STIFFNESS pressing against her belly, burning through the material of their pants. Her hands remained at her sides, reflexively clenching and unclenching. Eyes closed, the lashes fluttered madly, as her tongue lolled out, glistening moist and pink in the light.

Unzipping, he grabbed her hand, putting it between his legs.

Hugely swollen, the length pulsed and jumped in her hand, making her moan, making her wet.

"Uhh!" Reflexively, he thrust forward, the soft skin of her palm rasping against his hardness. He felt so instantly stiff, so massively swollen, the blood humming, hammering, pounding so violently, he felt like exploding. With an effort, he pulled her hand away and scooped her up in the same motion.

To Be Continued.