A Marine Called Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jock161
jock161
112 Followers

"Yeah, sometimes I do sniper duty. I volunteer for it. I'm a good shot, I feel like I have to. Best in the squad, probably the best in the whole company."

We were quiet again for a moment. But it was one of those times when Jason seemed to want to talk, at the same time he didn't want to.

"I know what you're wanting to ask me," he said.

"But I won't ask."

"And I won't answer you. I will tell you, so far I've never had a miss," he said with a steely determination in his tone.

"I can't imagine doing what you do. I wouldn't have the courage."

"It's not a matter of courage. It's not like that. It's a mater of dealing with your fear and doing what you've been trained to do."

"I know, you always make light of it. You all do."

"What do you want me to do, strut around, bragging? I don't need to. You know I'm a stud without all the bravado," he said with a mischievous grin.

"You don't have to brag that you're a stud. It's tattooed on your forehead. You're a hero to a lot of people, including me and there's nothing you can say to change that," I told him.

"Is that why you take such good care of me?" he asked, laughing.

"You need taken care of and I like doing it. Call it my contribution to the war effort."

"You're a Marine, just like me. You make your contribution," he said.

"I'm a Marine but not like you. Besides, you're navy. The Marines only pays your salary."

"You guys love rubbing it in, don't you? You like to make it sound like we're the bastard kids at the family reunion."

"Sometimes you act like the bastard kids. But that's what makes you Seals."

"I don't feel like a hero when I blow some poor guy away when he doesn't even know I'm there," he said in a somber, husky tone.

"You're doing what you were trained to do," I reminded him. "And he must know you're out there, somewhere, waiting."

"But he doesn't know where, or when." He quickly changed the subject again. "Are you ready? I'm ready to start some more maneuvers," he said.

"Yes."

"Prepare to get fucked, Marine," he said as he rolled over on top of me.

"Yes, sir."

"This one's for you," he said as he probed my ass with his hot, stiff cock.

And it was. He made it good, as only he could do. He probed at my insides from all angles, twisting his lean hips around in circles, making his huge cock lob around inside me so there was nothing untouched.

"Ohhhhhh……Ohh….Ohhhhh….Ohhhhh," I gasped as his cock slid repeatedly over my prostate.

"I found it, didn't I?" he said with a grin.

"Oh, yeah…..ohh, fuck yeah….Like That!.....Ohhh fuck me!"

He fucked me for over an hour the second time. He fucked me like a machine, as if he had no feelings in his own body. He truly did make it all for me. He exhausted me. I was a whimpering mess, almost sobbing from the pleasure of it by the time he made me go off.

"Ohh, Godd……Ohh, Jason…..Jason, fuck me….fuck me…..HARD….Ohhh, yessss, do it……awwwwhhhh, you're making me come……!" My cock quivered as it shot out great spurts of come all over my shoulder and chest and stomach.

He didn't shoot. I felt his cock still throbbing inside my mushed-up ass after I'd shot off.

"Geezuss, it feels like that thing's still hard," I said.

"Yeah, it is, but it don't matter."

I laughed. "Feels like it matters a lot," I said, squeezing him with my ass.

"Hey, sometimes I am in control of my cock," he growled.

"Maybe, but not often," I chided him.

He raised up on his haunches and looked down at our juncture.

"I don't think you ass wants to let me go," he said. He slowly pulled his cock out and my asshole clenched the air before it began to close up. It always amazed me that it ever did close up after being battered by his huge cock. He lay beside me and we watched his cock throb, glistening with our juices. We dozed off for awhile then Jason got up and showered. I waited on the bed. I wanted to shower with him but he didn't invite me and I didn't suggest it. I hoped that he would sometime, in his own time. All things in his own time; like when he'd kissed me.

"Got everything all nice and clean for you," he said as he came out of the bathroom drying off, giving special attention to his manhood. I leaned up across the bed, ready to take him.

"Naw, you don't have to. I was just kidding," he said as he kept drying off.

He never understood; it wasn't a case of have to. I wanted to. I always wanted to. Godd, how I wanted to give him pleasure every way I knew how. With his back to me he bent over to dry his legs.

"Ohh, dam, I wish you wouldn't do that," I moaned.

He laughed over his shoulder. I moved over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Back up here," I said.

He stepped back and stood squarely in front of me. I ran my hands up his thighs to his butt.

"You can go ahead and dry your legs," I said.

When he bent over his buns spread open, revealing the dark aperture of his most secret entrance, half hidden with a soft flurry of protective hair. I leaned in and pressed my face against his butt and began licking the crevice.

"OHhh……Ohhhh, mannnnn!" he moaned softly.

I flicked the hole with my tongue and licked his ass till his legs were shaking and he had to grab the chair for support. I pulled is butt apart and drove my tongue through his hole.

"AAAwhwhhhh! Awww, Fuck, I love it when you do that!" he cried.

I dove lower and licked his balls, then went back to his ass. He spread his legs wider. I wanted to crawl into his body and I think he would have let me. Finally, he couldn't take it any longer. He straightened and turned around. His cock hit me in the face. I dove for it and began sucking him.

"Ohhh, yeah…..suck it……awwwwhhhh…..ohhhhhh, you got me so hot…..I wanta come again…..suck it, baby….ohhh, suck it…..don't stop!…..I'm gonna COME!…. ohhh, take my load…!"

I was amazed at the volume of his second load. I swallowed and washed his cock with my tongue before letting it go. I was still swallowing the taste of him as I showered. He surprised me by coming into the bathroom to talk while I was showering. Not about anything important; nothing about his job.

We got dressed but didn't check out, and went back to Toby's. We took a table by the dart board instead of sitting at the bar. I thought maybe Jason didn't want to talk to Toby, didn't want him to be asking questions about us. Nothing was said about the women who were supposedly going to meet us. We sat and drank beer and I reveled in his company and dreaded the moment when he would go.

Chapter Two

Toby brought us a couple more beers, with a thin smile on his handsome face. He didn't say anything, just set the beer down and smiled then went back to the bar.

"He thinks he knows something," Jason said.

A young sailor sauntered up to the table like he knew us.

"Hey guys you want some company?" he asked as he slid his hand down his left thigh casually brushing his hand over his crotch. "Okay if I sit down?" He was cute as hell, slender but well built, filled out his whites real nice. He shouldn't have been wearing his uniform in Toby's, though. It was too blatant.

"Back away from the table while you still can," Jason told him in a low, threatening tone that surprised even me.

"Hey….okay, no harm done. I just thought…..," he stammered as he moved

back and turned away.

"You didn't have to be so hard on him," I said as the sailor walked away.

"You want him, go after him," Jason said rather sullenly.

"Hell, I've got all the Marine I can handle right here," I said quietly.

"I'm navy," he said.

"You're just as much Marine," I said.

"He's dangerous," Jason said. "Strutting in here in that uniform, being so bold with guys he doesn't even know. Toby ought to say something to him."

"I think you just did, enough for tonight, anyway."

"Let's go for a walk," Jason said.

We downed our beer and I paid our tab and we headed out. There was something exciting yet calming about being on the streets of Saigon late at night. The neon lights were like a circus midway. We walked down the main drag and turned down a narrower street. Jason didn't say anything so I didn't either. Sometimes, I knew he just wanted to be quiet. That was okay with me; I was always pleased those times that he simply wanted my company. And when he wanted to talk, I liked that too.

Another GI and a woman were walking down the other side of the street. Some guys came around the corner ahead of us; there were four of them and they were drunk.

"Uh-oh, that's trouble," I said quietly.

"They're too drunk to be trouble," Jason said calmly.

Twenty yards from us they crossed the street. We walked on past them till we heard the woman let out a tiny scream, followed by a loud heaving groan. We turned around to see the guy staggering back against the wall, holding his gut. Two of the guys were dragging the woman off. The guy straightened as best he could and went after them. Without a word or hesitation, Jason and I headed across the street. We blocked their way.

"Let her go," Jason said.

"Or what?"

"You're going to wish you had," he said.

The boyfriend joined us, tearing at them in a rage to get the girl away from them.

"Cool down, we just want to share your pussy," one of them said as two of them shoved him down.

"Let her go," Jason said again.

If they'd known him like I did, they would have let go and run like hell. They didn't know that the calm in his voice was like a fuse about ready to set off an explosion.

"What the hell is it to you, two guys out for a romantic stroll?"

"Don't do this," I warned wearily.

One of the guys holding the girl grabbed her between her legs and her boyfriend lunged again. I grabbed the other guy who was holding her and took him to his knees with a quick twist of his arm behind his back.

"AWWooohhhh, fuck, you're breaking my arm!" he yelled.

"Stop moving, it won't hurt so bad," I said, and jerked up. He yelled louder.

Whatever else happened didn't register, it happened so fast. Suddenly a second guy was laying on the sidewalk, doubled over holding his balls. The girl was free and safe in the arms of her boyfriend and Jason was methodically reducing the remaining two men to slumping heaps.

"You need any help?" I asked.

"Nope," he said as he landed precise and deadly punches at first one then the other. In a matter of seconds they both went down like two sacks of potatoes. I gave my man a shove toward the heap, jerking his arm one last time for good measure. He yelled and slumped over his buddies.

"You lovebirds stay right here, I'll have the MPs come and give you a ride," Jason said.

"No, fuck no, don't call the MPs," they begged.

"What are you, navy? You want the shore patrol?" I asked.

"No, we don't want anybody."

"MPs it is, then," Jason said.

I could tell by his tone that he had no intention of calling anybody. I turned to the guy and his girlfriend who was sobbing uncontrollably.

"You guys all right?" I asked.

"I am. She will be," the guy said. "Thanks."

"Hey, it was the most fun I've had all night," Jason said.

"Thanks, though. I can't even think about what they would've done if you hadn't come along," the man said.

"Well, we did, and they didn't, so why don't you take your girl to a nice quiet spot and have a drink before you take her home." I said.

"Thank you," the girl said as we were walking off.

"Hey," Jason said to me. He gave me a tight, mischievous grin.

"What?"

"That was a real adrenalin rush and you know adrenalin always pumps up my testosterone," he said.

"What the hell do you want me to do about it?" I said.

"Hey, fucker, you left me with a hardon back in the room," he said.

"Sounds like a personal problem to me."

"You wanta head back?" he asked me in a serious tone.

"Do you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Yeah, I do."

I had thought we would walk around and then he would head back to his unit. Now I got the impression that he didn't want to go back.

"You're going out again tomorrow, aren't you?" I said. It wasn't a question because I knew the answer.

"Yeah."

"And you need to get charged up before you go back to your unit."

"I just need to know there's a world out there besides, what I……" He cut himself off. "A world to come back to," he finished. "And sometimes….sometimes, man, you're pretty much it."

We went back to the hotel for the hours we both had left on our passes. He fucked my eyeballs out, leaving me wondering where the hell he got his stamina. But we spent as much time just lying together and talking about nothing.

I went to Toby's the next night because I couldn't stand to be in the barracks. I went the next night to wait on Jason although I didn't expect him to show up. The young sailor who had approached us a couple of nights before came up to me at the bar but didn't take a stool.

"I'm probably out of line again but I gotta ask, who is that big stud I see you with? You guys meet up then leave together," he said.

"We just meet up here, have a couple of beers, then he likes to go to the strip clubs," I said.

"Any interest in a third party tagging long?"

"No."

"Are you speaking for him?" he asked.

"I guess I am, he ain't here," I said.

"Maybe I am out of line," he said.

"Maybe you are."

"But I'm not wrong…..am I?" he asked warily.

"About what?"

"Just tell me, is he, uh….private domain, or……fair game?"

"I wouldn't try what I think you're thinking. I wouldn't even think it," I warned. "He's a Navy Seal, he could kill you with one hand."

"How about you?" he asked.

"What about me?"

"Any interest?"

I found myself weakening. "Depends," I said.

"Oh what?" he asked.

"What you're interested in."

"Anything you're willing to teach me," he said.

He was a kid compared to me, even though he was probably only a year, two years younger. I figured he was eighteen, he was in uniform, but he could've joined at seventeen. I smiled at him with half a scowl. "Are you saying you're cherry?" I asked.

"Yes. I don't mean with women."

"Even if you're not out of line, you're a dumb ass. How do you know I'm not undercover?"

"If you are, then I guess my ass is toast," he said.

My balls kicked in and I waved Toby over to get us two beers.

"I'm going to give you some advice," I said he young sailor. "Don't be so bold and blatant. You're going to get yourself and others in trouble, and you're going to screw Toby in the process. Don't wear your uniform."

"I just wanted to make myself understood," he said.

"Anybody that's interested will catch the vibes," I said.

"Okay, thanks for the heads-up," he said. "I'm new at this."

"It shows. They'll pick up those vibes, too," I told him.

"How about it, are you going to teach me?" he asked.

"Yeah, but we do it all the way, my way, no questions asked. Think you can handle that?"

"Yes, sir."

"You're talking about handling a Marine," I warned.

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, go get a room at the Trent Hotel then come back and tell me the room number. You go back and wait, I'll come along a few minutes later."

"Okay, but why all the intrigue?"

"You never go into a hotel with another guy, unless you've got a woman on your arm," I said. "The MPs and Shore Patrol are full of homophobes."

"Thanks again for the heads up. You're teaching me something already."

"You ain't learned nothin' yet," I said.

The sailor followed my instructions and went to get the room. Toby had witnessed the developments.

"Uhh….for the record, what do you want me to tell Jason if he comes in?" he asked.

"Tell him to wait. I'll come back here before I head back to the barracks, to see if he's showed up."

I said the kid filled out his uniform nicely. He looked nice out of it. He was small of stature but he was ripped and smooth as hell. Shit, he didn't have one hair on his chest. His entire body was tight as a drum. Including his ass. He had a butt to die for. We didn't make love; we had sex. Raw, hard sex. He wanted to learn and I was eager to teach him. His stature made him easy to handle; I could almost toss him around like a rag doll. I wasn't brutal with him but I wasn't gentle either. I was determined to show him everything I could from the standpoint of a man, showed him what he had to do to satisfy a man. For those couple of hours he was my slave more than I was his teacher.

I taught him to suck cock, how to use his tongue to its best advantage, how to keep his lips between his teeth and my cock. He wasn't at all hesitant about taking my cock in his mouth.

"A little more tongue," I told him. "Yeah, give me some head…..slurp it."

He was scared to take it down his throat.

"I don't think I can take that….I don't see how it's gonna fit," he said.

"It'll fit," I assured him. "I'll walk you through it. Try to relax your throat muscles, breath normal, push your tongue way up under my cock and it'll slide right down your tongue into your throat."

He barely attempted it; he kept backing off.

"Lay on your back across the bed, let your head hang over the edge of the mattress," I said.

He assumed the position and I straddled his head and held it in my hands. I guided my cock into his mouth and sank it right into his throat. He groaned in panic and tried to fight me off but I held on tight and forced my cock in to the balls. He was practically screaming before I pulled out.

"Geezuss, you're trying to kill me?"

"You took it," I said.

"Yeah….yeah, I guess I did," he said with a smile.

"Okay, let's do it again."

"Don't force me this time. Let me take it on my own. I'll do it, I promise."

And he did. He did a lot of choking and gagging but he mastered it and was proud as hell when he finally gulped it all the way down and his face was buried in my hair. He sucked my cock and went for my balls without being told.

"Take it easy on a guy's balls unless he tells you to get rough," I said.

"Do you like it rough?"

"Yeah, chow down on 'em," I said.

He balked when I told him it was time to eat my ass, even though he said he wanted to do it, but he was afraid to. I figured the best way was to get him right into it. I stood on the bed astraddle his head and sat on his face. He was tentative at first which I expected, but squatting down over his face like that, my asshole was pretty much exposed and he went for it.

"Pull my ass open and get your tongue in there," I told him.

He was still hesitant, I think because of what he was afraid he might find, but I reached back and stretched my hole wide open and sat down hard. Forced to do it, he quickly discovered that he liked it. He moaned and tongued me, holding my butt down tight against his face.

"Yeeaaaaah, that's it. Fuck me with your tongue," I moaned.

I had to pull my butt away from him to continue with the lessons. He really liked eating ass, and he had a tongue that was easy to educate. It was one of my favorite things to have done to me and he got me real hot real fast. Too hot, too fast. He balked again at taking my load when I told him I wanted to come.

"I don't think I can do that," he said as he was stroking my cock, aimed away from his face because he thought I was getting close.

"You don't have any choice," I said.

"I know I'm gonna choke and gag," he said.

"So what?"

"You're gonna force me," he said.

"Yeah……my way, all the way," I reminded him. I think he didn't mind being forced. "When I shoot off, I'm gonna have my cock down your throat. You won't taste a thing at first. You'll feel it, though. Then while I'm coming, I'm gonna pull my cock out till I'm shooting right in your mouth. You're gonna really taste it then. You just keep sucking till I'm done coming, but don't swallow till I pull my cock out of your mouth."

"Oh, Geezuss, I gotta swallow your load? I gotta eat your come?"

jock161
jock161
112 Followers