A Marine's Loving Family Ch. 3

Story Info
Robbie meets his 'real' grandmother.
3.5k words
4.19
65.5k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyFox
SlyFox
136 Followers

"More? What the hell more could there be?" asked Chet incredulously. "I don't fucking believe this. Rob, are you sure you're not just running us a line of shit? Man, if I hadn't been fucking my beautiful, sexy sister all our lives, I wouldn't believe a word of this. What an incredible fucking story – pun most definitely intended."

"Well, Darla, you remember that mom also told you that her mother had left the family and run off when she and Uncle Jerry were still just little kids?"

"Yeah, I remember that," replied Darla. "She said that none of them had ever seen or heard from her again."

"Yeah, well it seems that Zelda – that's her mom's name - read about Sherri and Don's wedding in the paper somewhere. Don's pretty well known in the business world and his marriage to mom did make some of the social news. Anyway she tracked us down on the island and told mom she would like to get back together if possible."

"Oh, wow!" breathed Darla. "How did Sherri react to that. I think if it was me I'd be highly pissed – to have her just suddenly re-appear after I'd just married one of the wealthiest men in the country."

"Yeah, I thought so too," said Rob. "But really, she wasn't. She seemed more stunned than anything. She just said, 'I'm sorry. I can't answer that right now. I'm going to have to think about it some.' Then she said, 'Please don't call me again. I'll contact you and let you know what I decide.' And she hung up on her."

"Wow, that's weird," said Chet. "That's really weird. How long had she been gone anyway?"

"I don't know for sure," replied Rob. "But I know Mom and Uncle Jerry were pretty small when she left so it had to be quite awhile ago. "But listen, it gets weirder still. Mom wants me to track her down and check her out. That's really why I came back when I did. It wasn't just to see you two black beauties," he smiled.

"Mom had the call traced and would you believe it? She's living less than 50 miles from here. Been there for years and Mom never knew it."

"So, what are you gonna do?" asked Darla. "Just walk up to her and say, 'Hi, I'm your grandson! Wanta fuck?"

"Well, nothing quite so crude as that maybe," laughed Robbie. "Hell, I don't even know what she looks like. She might be an ugly old hag. Mom said there were some old photographs of her up in the attic but I haven't had time to look for them yet."

"Oh, goodie!" squealed Darla. "A treasure hunt. Come on, lets go look for them right now."

For the next hour or so, the three of them searched through piles of boxes, trunks and crates in the dusty old attic without discovering anything very interesting. They were about to give up when Darla suddenly let out a whoop.

"Oh, my GOD!!!" she cried. "You won't believe this. Guys, look at this."

She had opened a large shoe box filled to the brim with what appeared to be a sizable collection of porno pictures. They were "porno" pictures all right, but they were all of a much younger Sherrie and what were obviously her brother and her father. The photos depicted the incestuous lovers in every position and combination imaginable. A few of the pictures way in the bottom of the box were of a beautiful young woman who was nearly a dead ringer of the Sherrie that they all knew so well. And since most of the pictures showed her fucking and sucking the older man that they had decided was Sherrie's dad, they had to conclude that this was the long lost Zelda.

"Oh man, these are hot," said Chet. "They're making me horny as hell!. Are you sure these are the pictures your Mom was talking about?"

"I guess so," said Robbie. "We haven't found any others and Mom did tell me to look in the attic for them so I guess she wanted me to find them. And I gotta admit, they're making me pretty damn horny too."

"Aw, fuck!" laughed Darla. "You guys are always horny. Let's take these back downstairs where we can really get a good look at them."

Back in the den, they avidly devoured the raunchy pictures, exclaiming aloud over each one that particularly turned them on.

One of their favorites showed Sherrie and her dad in a hot 69 and a very young Jerry with his cock buried to the balls in his father's ass. Another showed Sherrie sucking her brother's cock and being fucked by her good looking father.

As they continued to pass the lewd pictures back and forth to each other, they were soon well into the second or third bottle of wine. Chet had brought out some wicked grass and it wasn't long before all of them were pretty well blasted.

"Darla, I don' know about you, honey," said Chet as he casually ran his hand down the front of Robbie's trousers and over the obvious bulge he found there. "But I'd sure like a taste of some big ol' Marine cock right about now."

"Me too," squealed Darla as she reached for Rob's zipper. "Come on, Gyrene!. Show us what you got there, big guy."

"Help yourself," laughed Robbie. "I sure as hell intend to."

Within seconds they were all as naked as the day they were born and Chet was deep throating Robbie's swollen cock and Darla was getting her pussy eaten and sucking Chet's chocolate prick like it was the best lollypop she'd ever tasted.

Reluctantly pulling his well lubed cock out of Chet's talented mouth, Robbie said, "Hey guys, I want some black ass and I don't care which one I start with."

"Well, I've been craving some 'white meat' for awhile now," laughed Chet. "So, give it to me, baby. And while you're fucking my black ass, I'm gonna get some more of my lovely sister's black pussy."

And with that, Chet rolled over on top of Darla and slipped his throbbing cock deep into his sister's willing pussy. Rob wasted no time in sinking his own cock to the hilt in Chet's inviting asshole. The three young lovers soon found a rhythm that had them all cumming together in total ecstasy. And after resting a bit, they all switched positions and Robbie found himself fucking Darla's sweet, ebony ass while getting ass fucked by her well hung brother.

After cumming again and again, Robbie thought that he couldn't possibly get it up again any time soon. But both Darla and Chet had other ideas as they took turns sucking the young Marine's still semi-hard cock back to life again.

"Now I want a little 'DP'," said Darla as she straddled Robbie's nearly exhausted body and impaled herself on his abused but willing cock.

Chet, of course, was definitely "up" for that. He'd "double fucked" his sister many times before with various "playmates" of theirs but he really wanted to feel Robbie's cock rubbing against his through the thin wall of flesh between Darla' pussy and her tight and well filled rectum.

Between all the wine they had drunk, the weed they'd smoked and the marathon sucking and fucking they had engaged, in they soon all fell asleep together in Sherrie's big king sized bed.

The next morning they woke up to mild headaches and sore genitals but a quick shower together soon cured the former and the latter didn't deter them from some more serious fucking – well lubricated with soap, water, saliva and their "natural" secretions, of course. Their strenuous activities of the night before didn't deter them in the least from enjoying each other's bodies this morning.

Later, over a breakfast of ham and eggs and orange juice, Robbie said, "Guys, last night was wonderful, and so was our 'morning' fuck, but I'm going to have to take off today and see if I can locate my grandmother and try to find out what the situation is with her. I gotta admit, I'm a little bit nervous about confronting her out of the blue like this. Would either or both of you like to come along with me to offer moral support?" he asked hopefully.

"I'd love to go with you," sighed Darla. "But I've got to get back to the shop. I've got some very important 'private' clients coming in today and I wouldn't want to disappoint them, now would I?"

"Well, I don't have to spend my day in some boring old store," chuckled Chet. "I'm on vacation and I can do whatever I damn well please. I'd love to go with you Robbie. After looking at Zelda's pictures last night, I can't wait to see what the 'real thing' is like."

"Chet, you're absolutely incorrigible," grinned Darla. "I think you'd fuck you own grandmother if she were still alive."

"Damn straight," replied a leering Chet. "Especially if she looked anything like Robbie's granmamma."

"Well, you two enjoy yourselves, then," said Darla. "But I can promise you that the shop will be anything but 'boring' today. I've got a gorgeous young couple coming in to select the bride's wedding trousseau and a couple of 'matronly' sisters who've scheduled a private showing of our new line of 'intimate' apparel. Should be an interesting day."

"And you say I'm incorrigible," laughed Chet. "What other business would let you ogle all that 'feminine pulchritude' and assist them in trying on all that sexy lingerie and stuff."

"Yeah, it does have it's 'compensations'," Darla giggled. "And it pays pretty damn good, too. "I'm so glad your mom trusted me with the store when she left, Robbie. She even let me change the name; did you know that?"

"Mom mentioned something about that," said Rob. "What are you calling it now?"

"'The Last Taboo' – An Intimate Apparel Boutique and Emporium," she replied proudly. "Don't you just love it?"

"Yeah, I do," smiled Robbie. "Especially considering the 'sexual proclivities' of the owners, past and present. It's a perfect name."

"A lot of people think so," laughed Chet. "Darla has to practically beat the customers away from the door at times. I've been trying for months to get her to hire me, but she says I'm not 'gay' enough to work in a ladies boutique."

"Well, ok then, lover," said Robbie. "Why don't you get your sweet little butt out of here and Chet and I'll head off to do a little 'detective' work. We'll take Mom's car and you can have Chet's."

"And don't you dare put a scratch on it either," warned Chet. "I know how you drive."

"Oh, pooh!" replied Darla. "I'm just as good a driver as you are and I haven't had nearly as many tickets as you either. I'll see you guys when you get back. Have fun!" and out the door she went.

The actual "detective" work hadn't taken the two young men all that long, however. It turned out that Zelda was still using her married name and her address and phone number were listed in the phone book. Very soon after arriving in town, they pulled up in front of a modest bungalow at the end of a cul-de-sac in a quiet, middle income neighborhood.

"Chet, I don't mind telling you I'm still a little nervous about this," said Robbie. "I'd almost rather be in a F-18 with a heat seeker headed up my ass."

"Aw, what're you worried about?" chided Chet. "You actually scared of a little ol' lady you ain't never seen before? What's she gonna do? Eat you for lunch?"

"Yeah, that might be fun," laughed Robbie. "But let's do it, before I lose my nerve completely."

"Well, you certainly look good enough to eat," replied Chet with a grin. "That uniform is bound to melt away any old ladies inhibitions. "Go ahead, Tiger! I'm right on your six."

The handsome, young Marine and his equally hunk of a companion stepped up onto the porch and Robbie rang the bell.

"Yes, may I help you?" asked the mature and very attractive woman who opened the door. Robbie did a double take as he looked into the face of this lovely woman who so closely resembled his mother. If Sherrie was a few years older or Zelda a few year younger, they might almost pass for twins.

"Are you, by chance, Mrs. Blankston?" he asked politely.

"Why yes," she replied. "Is there something I can do for you?"

Robbie almost melted himself as he gazed at his new found grandmother. She was really very beautiful, he thought. She couldn't be much over 5'4" and didn't look like she weighed an ounce more than his mom did. Her soft auburn hair curled gently to her shoulders and seemed to emphasize the golden flecks in her light, brown eyes. Her breasts were still as big as his mom's and didn't sag much more than hers either. Her slim waist accented her slightly flaring hips.

"Well, yes ma'am, actually there is. I'm Lieutenant Robbie Blankston and this is my friend, Chet Pinkney. I wonder if we could step in and talk to you for a minute?"

"Lt. Blankston, you say? Are you any relation to my former husband?" she asked.

"Well, yes ma'am, I am," replied Robbie. "And that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Of course, young man! Of course! Please come in. Please sit down, both of you. Can I offer you a glass of ice tea or something? You must be very hot in that uniform jacket. Please make yourselves comfortable. I'll just go get us some nice, cold tea." She was obviously even more flustered than Robbie was as she rushed out of the room towards the kitchen.

"Man, she is some gorgeous grandma," whispered Chet. "I'd fuck her in a Philadelphia minute," he chuckled.

"I gotta agree with you there, bro," Robbie whispered back. "A few years younger and she'd be a dead ringer for my mom. Damn, this could be more awkward than I thought."

"Awkward, schmawkward," grinned Chet. "The way she was eyeing that uniform of yours, I got the feeling that she wouldn't mind giving you a roll in the hay right now. I think she ran out to get her composure together before threw herself onto you."

"Chet, you jerk," snapped Robbie. "Darla's right, you're incorrigible. Now behave yourself. I hear her coming back."

"O.k., boys. Here you go. I hope you like it sweet. That' the only way I drink it. My, that's a handsome uniform. My former husband was in the Marines. Did you know that?" she asked nervously.

"Yes ma'am, I did," said Robbie. "In fact I know quite a bit about my grandpa, even though I understand he died a few months before I was born and I never actually knew him. But my Mom's told me a lot about him."

"Oh, my God," the woman gasped. "You can't be Gerald's grandson! Can you? Yes, I think you can. You look an awful lot like he did when I first married him. My God, she repeated. I can't believe this."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm afraid it is true," said Robbie. "But it's a bit more complicated than that. And that's why I'm here."

"Oh, for Christ's sake," the older woman snapped. "Will you stop with the "Ma'am shit! Call me Zelda. That's my name, you know. But, of course you know. Why else would you be here if you didn't know who I am."

"O.k. Zelda it is then," said Robbie softly. "You called my mom a few weeks ago and said you would like to see her again, I believe. I was on the island with Mom and her husband, Don when you called."

"Sherrie?" she gasped. "You're Sherrie's son? Good lord! I didn't even know she had a son. I guess that makes you my grandson then, doesn't it? Oh, dear! This is a bit much for me to handle all at once. I think I'm going to need something a little stronger than this tea. Would you boys care for something? I think I've got some bourbon in the cupboard, and maybe some vodka or gin. What'll it be?"

"I'll have a bourbon on the rocks, if it's not too much trouble," said the young Marine.

"Make mine a vodka with a little tonic if you have it," added Chet eyeing the lovely, mature woman as she left the room again.

"Man, I think you shocked the shit out of the old girl," smiled Chet. "I thought she was going to faint dead away, there for a minute."

"So did I," agreed Rob. "I wonder how she's going to deal with the rest of what I want to tell her?"

"Are you gonna tell her about the pictures we found?" asked Chet with a lewd gleam in his eye. "She'll surely faint then."

"I don't know yet," answered Robbie. "I'm going to play it by ear and see how things go. Hell, she probably doesn't even remember taking those pictures. Or else that ol' Gerald destroyed them years ago."

"Here we go boys," smiled Zelda returning with the drinks. "I gotta tell you, this is quite a shock. As you know, I haven't seen my daughter since she was just a little girl. I read in the paper when Gerald was killed, and then again when Jerry died. I wanted to come back for Sherrie, then. But I was afraid she wouldn't want to have anything to do with me after all those years of being gone. I still don't know whether she does or not."

"Why were you gone, Grandma Zelda?" asked Robbie quietly. "Mom said she never knew. All Grandpa Gerald ever told her and Jerry was that you just weren't very happy and that you just up and disappeared one day."

"Well, as you said a moment ago, 'it's a bit more complicated than that'. What nobody else in the family ever knew was that I was suffering from a serious mental imbalance and I was afraid I would do something terrible to the kids, or Gerald, or maybe all of them. Believe me, I was pretty far gone at the time. And I just wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I had hurt my kids, or Gerald either. So I just split. I checked myself into a sanatorium as a 'Jane Doe' and never revealed my real identity. By the time the hospital decided I was 'cured', both Gerald and my son were dead and I had no idea where Sherrie had gone. I had lost touch with all the rest of the family and it wasn't until I read about Sherrie's wedding that I had any idea how to find her."

"And now you show up at my front door and I find out that I've got a beautiful young grandson that I never knew I had." And with that the sweet, old woman completely lost it and broke down into heartrending sobs.

Robbie quickly moved over beside her on the large, overstuffed couch and took the distraught woman into his strong, young arms. He just held her tightly to his chest and let her cry, softly rubbing her shoulders and the back of her neck. "Shush now," he crooned. "It's gonna be alright. I'm here now and I'm not going to let you go again."

He kissed the top of her hair and tipping her head back, he gently wiped away her tears with the clean hanky that Chet handed him.

"Grandma Zelda," he said softly. "Mom asked me to come find you and if you really wanted to come home she wanted me to bring you back with me."

"Really?" sniffled Zelda. "She wants me back after all these years? I was so afraid that she must hate me. Shit! I hate me for abandoning my darling girl when she was just a baby."

"She doesn't hate you, Grandma. Not at all. I don't think Mom has a 'hating bone' in her body. I think she's kind of confused about how she feels right now. And that's why she asked me to come find you, rather than coming herself.

"Oh God, Robbie. I can't believe this is happening. She actually wants me to come back with you? You can't possibly know how long I have dreamed of that." And with that she began to cry again as Robbie continued to hold her warmly in his arms.

"Yes, Grandma. We all want you back. But there's some things I must tell you first. And after I tell you, you may not want to come home with me."

And as he dried her tears again, Robbie began to tell his lovely, sweet grandmother all about their life on 'Incest Island'.

SlyFox
SlyFox
136 Followers