A Marine's Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved so Jake could get up. He motioned for me to follow. When we got to my room he pushed open the door and picked me up. He carried me to the bed. "I want to fuck you again," he said with a growl. I answered him with a kiss.

After he took me as he pleased I joined him in the shower, I was surprised with his gentleness as he washed my body caressing my every curve. As I returned the favor and washed him I was tempted to ask him to stay for a while, but I didn't want to ruin the mood so I just washed him in silence.

Jake was dressing when we heard a horn blow.

"I guess that must be our ride."

"You know you are welcomed here anytime."

He gave me one of his cocky grins and with a sweet southern drawl said, "I never turn down an offer of wet pussy."

At the door Darrin gave me a quick kiss. "Thanks for having us to your place and for the beer, it was great."

Then Jake took my face in his hands kissing me hard on the lips. "Thanks, this is just the kind of welcome every soldier needs when he comes home."

I wanted to hang onto him; emotions were so high and now was the let down. He kissed me deep and hard one last time. I could feel his cock getting hard again.

"I just can't get enough of you," he laughed.

The horn blew again, this time more impatiently. Jake grabbed his bag and winked at me before he disappeared down the steps.

After they had left I wandered around my apartment wishing that somehow it had not ended so soon. As I pushed the cushions back on the sofa and straightened up what should I find just under the edge of the sofa but Jake's dog tags. I fingered the raised lettering. McDaniels, J. T., 216553245, USMC, Catholic; I slipped them over my head and they nestled themselves between my breasts.

12