A Marked Resource

Story Info
A Farm boy occurs the wrath of a devious sorcerer.
1.7k words
3.89
9.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a unusually hot spring day. On the farm no matter the weather, everyday the same tasks have to be done.

The farm was on the edge of the village and like most farms it was well ran. But this farm was solely the work of one young man, Gawain.

Gawain was arguably the most attractive young man in the village. At 19, he was trim and lean. His skin was bronzed from working in the sun. His brownish, sun bleached hair hung just past his ears.

His hazel eyes, surveyed the farm looking at what was left to be done. His bare toes tapped the rocks beneath. Gawain, never wore shoes, so his feet like his hands were callused and strong.

So, it's plain to see why a man like Gawain my attract some attention but unfortunately for our Gawain a twisted plan was devised to make use of his natural gifts.

Gawain, made work of the bracing of the fence that marked the farm's borders when a sudden sleepiness came over him.

Gawain stammered, "What's happening?, something is wrong?"

His body hit the ground and laid there for several hours while the spell that was cast upon him to take hold.

His eyes opened and from at first glance nothing had seemed to have changed. Gawain stood up and made his way back to the farm house.

"I should slow it down for the next few days," Gawain said.

He made his way to the bedroom and began to undress. He preferred to go nude when he could. Gawain liked to admire his body, being the proud man that he was. His looks may have gone to his head as he loved nothing more then gazing on his form. But like an offense uttered in one's direction Gawain now shockingly gazed at his newly acquired blemishes.

His beautifully well endowed testes and shaft had tattooed markings. Several bands now blazed around his cock.

Gawain questioned, "What have the Gods done to me? Have I offended someone?"

A marking now drew it's self on the skin above his genitals. It looked like a closed lock. The bands on his cock now glowed with a white light and at the same time a pain started to take over Gawain's balls.

"Ahhghh," Gawain winced.

He hands now cupped his aching balls. He then examined his sac and found a strange writing appear. It glowed red, then set back to black, like the other tattoos now fixed to his manhood.

That event was a couple of days ago. The tattoos have gone unchanged. But for poor Gawain the changes were noticeable that first night.

As part of his nightly ritual, young Gawain, loves to tune his tool. But for the first time in young Gawain's life he was unable to release his seed.

Sweat, dripped down his face.

Gawain lamented, "Ohh, why can't I, I just need to get it out!"

He let his member go and humped the air with manic desperation. With each approach to orgasm, Gawain noticed that the markings that banded his shaft would glow with malice intent.

That first night, Gawain went sleepless. And unknown to him, the spell placed on him had the affect that after each self edging it would increase his libido. It was the spell's insurance that Gawain would continue his deployment of self abuse.

So, after these past few days, Gawain only had one thing on his mind. Days turned to weeks and the farm was is in disarray. Gawain was on the floor of his bedroom. Writhing and his gleaming body moving twisting up and down. His cock was hard and red with anger.

"Ughh, so close," Gawain grunted.

The tattoo bands glowed once again. And Gawain just broke down crying.

Gawain let out, "Why? Please! What do I have to do!"

After about a month of this, one day the markings on Gawain's body began to wave and change on his body.

"Please," Gawain said.

Then, the marking above his crotch moved from a locked lock to that of an unlocked lock. The bands on his shaft started contacting. The writing on his scrotum glowed and Gawain gleefully stroked his cock.

"This is it!! Thank the Gods!! I'mmmm , Immmm...ohhhh," Gawain moaned.

The boiling cum burst fourth but with each push the cum just collected into a white sphere forming on the tip of his glands.

When done, the cum ball just floated in the room. Gawain weakly examined the musky sphere.

With hate Gawain muttered, "Damn you! Leave this place."

The ball moved and found it's exit through the open window. Gawain followed and noticed it head to the east of farm. Towards the outer edge of the village.

Gawain immediately knew there was only one place where his harvested seed was heading. It all became clear.

Gawain yelled with rage, "That fucking pervert! That toad could not except that I turned down his advances. I will make him regret messing with me"

In effort to give chase he started to gather his clothes. Then a warmth flowed over his genitals.

"Mmmm," Gawain mouthed with pleasure.

The "lock" marking moved again from unlocked to locked. Gawain was no star pupil at school but he reasoned what that meant, another time stuck in chastity. Teased by his own urges and overwhelming need.

Gawain, with renewed strength ignored the now rebuilding lust. He stormed across the his farm, reaching the farm's boarder fence. As he approached a loud clap in the sky stormed and a voice in elvish boomed.

"Ohh, that will not scare me you coward," Gawain hissed.

Then Gawain feel flat on his face. His bare feet stopped right where they were. Stuck to the ground right before the farm's boundary. Gawain crawled back on the ground and his feet released has his full body returned on the farm's property.

Gawain, in a irrational rage, kept testing the farm's borders. Each time his feet glued themselves to the ground.

Gawain shook his fist and threatened, "You piece of shit!! You'd keep me here and not face me like a man!"

He collapsed on the ground and then he noticed his feet. His ankles now have tattooed bands and on the sole of each foot... a symbol. He pulled his foot into his lap and on the front pad of the sole was a symbol that Gawain knew.

They were the mark of the local sorcerer! The man that was behind Gawain's suffering.

Gawain spoke, "He marked me as his. I'm now trapped on my farm. And this enforced chastity going to drive me mad. But I will not give in... what kinda man would I be?"

He stood up and began to head back to the farm house to regroup and plan his escape. He had all that he need on the farm never really needing to leave but that was not the point was it.

Getting to the farm house, Gawain stopped.

"I will make him pay," Gawain yelled.

Several years later, at the sorcerer's cabin, a new potion brewed on the open fire. The sorcerer stood over then cauldron and he monitored the heat as not to burn the healing potion.

"This powerful potion will do a lot of good for the village," the sorcerer commented to his apprentice.

"It will master, luckily we will are able to brew this potion quickly. You are impressive with your access to ingredients master. We are all lucky to have your planned diligence master," stated the apprentice.

"Ha, you kiss ass," the sorcerer laughed.

The apprentice smiled and then turned his attention to the spell book. After a moment the apprentice spoke, "Just one last ingredient master but it going to be difficult to get."

The sorcerer now confused asked, "Why?"

"It's going to require a volunteer... for something personal," the apprentice blushed.

"Ohhh, I see now, get the rune stone in one of the cubbies behind you," ordered the sorcerer.

The apprentice looked and found on the wall of cubby holes. Each had a plaque with a symbol or writing on it.

"Which one master," the apprentice asked.

The sorcerer responded, "You will know which one!"

The apprentice search and then smiled. There was one cubby with a phallus. In it was a stone with markings and bands etched onto it's surface. As he handed it off, he had noticed how someone's hair was wove around the stone

"Interesting, master, I have never seen anything like it. Now that I think about it, how have I not noticed these cubbies before now, " mused the apprentice.

"Well, for your sake, I hope that you don't. It's a torturous affair. And also, you need to mind your surroundings," warned the sorcerer.

The sorcerer fondled the rune. Speaking in elvish, the rune glowed and hummed.

"It should be here soon. Gather the measuring spoon." stated the sorcerer.

As the apprentice searched the drawer a large white sphere, the size of a softball, floated through the open window.

"Is that!! Ohh my, how? I don't think we need that much master," exclaimed the apprentice.

"Ha, well it is true that is too much man seed for this potion. But the resource for that ingredient has not been called upon for sometime now," smirked the sorcerer.

The apprentice shivered out, "That poor man!"

"He got what he deserved. Never make a fool of a sorcerer in public," threatened the sorcerer.

The apprentice spooned some fresh Gawain seed and worriedly asked "Just promise you will not do something like that to me?"

As the apprentice added the spunk to the brewing potion, the sorcerer walked up behind the apprentice. He placed his hands on the apprentice shoulder and started to message the tension out of his muscles.

The sorcerer leaned in and move the apprentice's shirt to kiss the nape of his neck. Doing this revealed a tattoo'd band that made up a collar on the apprentice.

The sorcerer moved his lips next to the apprentice's ear and the quietly but sternly whispered, "With my property, I do as I please!"

The worried apprentice looked to his side and the numerous rune stones in each cubby. Then the apprentice thought of the hair on the stone. His eyes grew wide.

The worried apprentice asked, "Gulp... why did you cut my hair when I first started master?"

The sorcerer grew an evil smile.

"You'll find out for yourself, very soon now," the sorcerer laughed.