A Marriage Finds Love Ch. 02

Story Info
The pot is stirred! The second meeting of Chitra & Ramji.
2.7k words
3.26
18.1k
2
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashascribe
ashascribe
69 Followers

Chapter 2

The pot is stirred!

The second meeting of Chitra with Ramji was at a shopping mall. It was a few weeks before the festive season in India -- Dushera -- an event marked today by dancing. Chitra was alone and lonely. Vijay was away on a business visit. Time hanging heavy on her hands and feeling lonely in their small flat, Chitra sought out the comfort a sparkling new shopping arena. She had come intending to do some window shopping and while away a few hours. A keen student of literature and poetry, she was browsing some books in the huge bookshop.

To Ramji Rao, like many men, shopping was chore to be quickly dispensed with. However he too had a weakness for books. A bookshop was the only place he liked to aimlessly meander, picking up paperpacks, weighing heavy hard bound literature, classics and management books. An ardent reader with a wide spectrum of interest, Ramji Rao, whenever the opportunity arose, never missed a chance to enrich his vast library. His interests spanned poetry too, & it was here that the two literally ran into each other. Ramji Rao was reaching for a slim volume of modern poetry placed on the top shelf. Being a short man, he had to stretch on his toes to reach the book. His innate pride prevented him calling an attendant for help. Chitra was standing nearby turning pages in a book. Dressed in a bright green saree, she was totally engrossed in a book she had in her mouth. Suddenly her attention got distracted by the movements besides her. Looking on, she saw with the beginnings of a smile, the efforts of Rao to pick out a book, an effort that seemed beyond his reach.

" Good day, Mr.Rao", said Chitra trying desperately to convert her amused smile to one of greetings. Ramji Rao suddenly became aware of the beautiful young lady standing next to him. Blessed with an excellent memory, he quickly responded, "Hello, Chitra, how are you? " Outwardly cool, suddenly Ramji Rao could feel a strange emotion. Being an intelligent man who brooked no hypocrisy, he quickly recognized his feelings for what they were -- lust! Lust for this young girl, who was several decades younger than him. A person of his stature & wealth had the experience of women trying to entice him all the time. He had never had felt attracted to anyone since his wife had died. Yet this girl seemed to evoke and rekindle a desire he had long forgotten.

A successful man, Ramji Rao maintained his outward composure and enquired about Vijay, Chitra's husband. He learnt that Chitra was just doing window shopping to pass time. Chitra shly offered to pick out the book she had seen Ramji reaching for. A man of pride and vanity, Ramji would have been offended at this offer, but coming from Chitra he accepted, wishing to extend the time he was near her.

Even as she strove to pick the book, Ramji was observing her slim figure and soft contours. He was drinking her beauty, when he heard a small scream. Almost automatically he moved and just managed to catch Chitra and prevent her from falling as she lost her balance while reaching for the top shelf. In the process of stalling her fall, he held her tight and one hand was around a warm breast and the other on her bare waist. For an altogether brief moment Ramji had the pleasure of holding the young girl in a tight embrace. It took a moment for Chitra to recover. She tried to quickly rise to her feet. Ramji, to steady her, held her arm and assisted her. Chitra could feel the strength and firmness of his grip. It felt very strong and stangely exiting. Brushing her feelings aside she began to profusely apologise and thanked Ramji for preventing a nasty fall. Ramji was politeness personified and waved away her apologies. He did however take advantage of her feeling of gratitude to insist that they have a coffee stating it will help Chitra steady herself.

As the two sat in the cafeteria, each was silently taking a closer look at the other. Ramji, a mature man saw in front of him a very pretty young lady -- for whom he realized he had developed feelings of lust and desire. He was honest not to try and analyze his emotions or reasons. He decided to allow events to unfold, accepting that he would love to spend more time with this young girl. Chitra saw an elderly man, old enough to be her father, but a man who radiated power. Ramji had the personality and carried the innate aura of a rich and powerful man. When he held her, Chitra could feel his physical strength, which belied his age. Chitra's breast was still throbbing from the touch of Ramji's hands and she felt the impression of his fingers on her waist. She wanted to quickly get away to be by herself, yet knew that it would be rude to refuse Ramji's offer of coffee after he had helped her. When the waiter came to take the order, Ramji asked for coffee without sugar. Chitra was not a coffee drinker, and instead chose a milkshake. Ramji remarked that although he had a sweet tooth, his doctor had warned him against sugary drinks as he was diabetic. The two were enjoying their drinks, when Chitra caught Ramji looking longingly at her milkshake. She jokingly asked Ramji if he jealous and wanted to taste the milkshake. Ramji was very happy and quickly took the opportunity to sip a taste -- trying to see if he could taste her lips on the straw, not the milkshake. When Chitra repeated her thanks to Ramji, he immediately asked her if she would help him select a dress for his granddaughter. He explained that he wanted to buy a new dress as a gift and had stopped at the bookshop as he never enjoyed shopping for clothes. Chitra was initially reluctant, but decided there was no harm in acceding to this request. It would she believed, offer a way to return the favor Ramji did when he saved her from falling.

They entered one of the biggest and most expensive ladies garment shops in the mall. Being a few weeks before the oncoming festival season, the racks were filled with an array of dazzling dresses. Like most men, Ramji considered shopping another business transaction to be done as quickly as possible. Chitra like all women was more specific and choosy. She questioned Ramji about the age, build, complexion and preferences of his granddaughter and then led him to the section which had the latest skirts/blouses -- the traditional ghagra choli so popular during the season for the festive dances. Here too the obvious differences amongst the sexes came out quickly. Ramji picked out a few dresses, which were very traditional in color and cut. Chitra, knowing that Ramji's choices would only invite scorn in a young girl, cleverly steered him to the more modern varieties. Suddenly one of the shopping attendants came forward. With an intention to help, she suggested that Chitra may like to try out the dresses selected to decide her purchase. Before Chitra could reply, Ramji agreed and requested the lady to assist Chitra in carrying the 4 dresses to the change room. Rather than protest and make a scene, chitra agreed.

It was only when she was inside the trial room, did Chitra notice her predicament. She was dressed in her saree and blouse and had to strip down to her lingerie to try the new garments. She realized that the blouse of the dresses she had selected had very deep cuts around the neck and shoulders.They were meant to be worn with strapless bras and there was no way she could come out of the trial room shop wearing these. Ramji was waiting & she asked him to call the attendant. When the lady came, Chitra explained the problem. There was an exchange of whispers. The lady explained to Chitra that these new dresses did not require a bra, as thick lining was already stitched into the dress. Not fully convinced, Chitra finally wore the dress and examined herself in the mirror. She was both pleased and unhappy with the result. The dress was very seductive and classy. The waist of the skirt was low and it had a matching blouse, with a deep neck that showed her cleavage and the swelling of her proud breasts. The saving grace was the dupatta or shawl, but this was a thin transparent piece of silk and did not do much to cover her charms. It was a dress meant to show off, seduce and attract. This was the first time Chitra was wearing such a costume. Like every girl, she too had dreamt of dressing sexily but never had the opportunity. Now she had a chance, but knew that it was not the right place and certainly not in front of the right person. She was wondering whether to refuse coming out, before she heard an impatient call from Ramji. There was a knock on the door of the trial room. Another person was waiting to try out their selection.Chitra took courage in her hands and stepped out. Ramji Rao was totally bowled over. He had to exercise all his control to stop his lust from showing. He tried, without being obvious to take a very good look at this beautiful girl. He saw her lush torso, the bare navel. Without appearing to stare, his eyes tried to drink in the image of her breasts, straining under the confines of her blouse. He searched to see if he could make out her nipples without making his intentions obvious. Moving down, he could see the curve of her hips, the narrow waist, and the slim arms which were almost bare till her shoulders.

Suddenly there was an announcement on the public address system. A bomb had exploded in the car park of the mall. Similar events had taken place in a nearby area. Terrorist attacks were suspected and everyone was warned and instructed to quickly exit the mall in an orderly fashion. Pandemonium broke out. There was a mad stampede. Ramji quickly held Chitra's hand and began to guide her to the nearest exit. There was a huge crowd and in order to keep close to each other, Ramji kept a firm grip on Chitra's hands. She too was in panic. In the midst of this melee, Ramji, quickly remembered something. He told Chitra to wait and that he would return in a few minutes. Chitra was pushed by the crowds and had to keep moving. Near the exits, policemen were stopping everyone and asking for an identity proof as they let them out. Chitra was stopped by a swarthy and lecherous policeman. Her handbag was in the trial room. She tried to explain, but the policeman decided to bully her and asked her to stay besides him, stating that he needed her proof of identity to release her. The policeman just saw a very pretty and sexily dressed young woman, a woman who was in a state of fear and decided to take advantage of the opportunity. Chitra was almost in tears, begging the policeman to let her go, but he just, held her while allowing others to pass. Everyone was rushing to exit the danger zone and nobody bothered to ask the policeman why he was holding on to the lady.

Suddenly Ramji appeared at the gates. He had been searching for Chitra and unable to locate her inside, he too had come near the exit gate. "Chitra!" he shouted. Never had Chitra been so happy to hear her name called out. "I am here" she said. "Please help me.". The policeman was not happy. When Ramji came, he immediately took hold of Chitra's hand from the policeman. " Who are you?" asked the policeman. Ramji quickly explained his identity and told the policeman that Chitra was with him. Although he was reluctant, the policeman too could sense the air of authority and command in Ramji. He decided not to push matters and said he had asked Chitra to stay back as she appeared to be alone and wanted to be sure she was safe. Not believing a word, Ramji smilingly thanked the policeman for his kindness and shepherded Chitra away.

The roads too were choked. Ramji quickly made a few calls. He asked Chitra where she lived. On hearing her reply, he told her that there was no way she could get back home, as the authorities had declared a curfew starting in one hour to clear the area and allow them to search for any other devices present in the area. Chitra was standing looking confused and helpless. Ramji quickly started walking to the roadside. He hailed several taxis, but most were occupied. Finally they were lucky to find one and Ramji instructed the driver. It was only then that he releases Chitra's hand and placed the bag he was carrying on the seat of the cab.

" I want to go home" , sobbed Chitra; who was now in tears. Ramji, told her to calm down. He informed her that there was no way she could go home as the curfew time would start. He told her that they were going to his (Ramji's house); and he would arrange a car to take her home as soon as movement was allowed.

Ramji's house; luckily was close to the mall. It was one of the best residential buildings in the city. It was a tall tower of 25 apartments. Each floor had only one apartment and every residence had a view to the sea. The security at the gate would initially not allow the cab inside, until Ramji identified himself. The lobby was huge and they quickly ascended the lift to his penthouse on the top floor. As soon as they were inside, Ramji telephone his cook to come. The old lady had been with him for over 30 years. He explained the circumstances and asked her to make them some coffee. He also asked the cook to take Chitra to one of the guest rooms to freshen herself.

Chitra had just come out of the toilet when her phone rang. It was Vijay. Unaware of the developments in Mumbai, Vijay asked Chitra how she was. Suddenly Chitra was in a dilemma. She did not want to explain to Vijay that she was in Ramji's house. The circumstances were too complex to explain on telephone and she was worried as to what Vijay may think. She just spoke about the events of the day. She cleverly omitted details and conveyed information about the bomb explosions and curfew in the city. She neither informed him that she was in Ramji's house & nor did she say that she was at home. Successfully avoiding a lie and yet not telling the truth, she saved her conscience and told herself that this was the best way in the circumstances.

The cook came to inform Chitra that coffee was ready. By now Chitra had freshened and washed her face. She was feeling much better and the relief of having safely escaped both the mall and the policeman was evident. She was feeling relaxed after talking to Vijay and her face was literally glowing. The cook complimented Chitra on her beauty and she accepted the comment from the older lady in good grace. Ramji Rao had freshened and changed. His heart gave another jolt when he once again saw this beautiful young lady. The shared experience of the past few hours plus the authority Ramji displayed in dealing with the lecherous policeman had impressed Chitra. She too felt more comfortable in his presence. Like any female she could feel his eyes wandering across her body, but she did not feel any revulsion. On the contrary, perhaps because of the way he had extricated her from the policeman and the danger of the mall, she felt safe and protected in his presence. When the cook set the coffee tray down, she decided to make the coffee for both of them. She already knew Ramji did not take sugar and handed him his cup first before picking up her own. As she stirred her sugar into the coffee the two, while not exchanging words were busy thinking about each other.

The pot had been stirred!

ashascribe
ashascribe
69 Followers