A Marriage Finds Love Ch. 03

Story Info
The saga continues.
2.8k words
3.27
15.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashascribe
ashascribe
67 Followers

Two persons, joined by circumstances, circumstances that seemed to be evolving into a shared destiny, sat sipping their coffee; each grappling with their own thoughts. Chitra was confused. It felt strange, a married woman sitting alone in an apartment with a stranger.

Yet Ramji did not feel a stranger to her. He was her savior and protector. She was not sure how this relationship was developing, and what she wanted out of it, and whether at all to continue.

Ramji was feeling very happy. Luck seemed to be favoring him. He now had the opportunity to nurture his relationship with Chitra. He was determined to go for broke. He was alone with Chitra and wanted to make best use of this opportunity to express his feelings.

To break the sudden silence they were caught in, Ramji got up and switched on the TV. The broadcast was mainly about the events of the day. A total of 4 bombs had exploded and several people had died. The police had found and defused another dozen bombs and the search for more explosives was ongoing. The whole city was tense and almost on the boil. Politicians' speculations about a plot from across the border spread like wildfire. Suggestions that a religious community was involved led to a flare of communal tensions.

The government decided to calm the situation, imposing a dusk to dawn curfew, with the police given "shoot at sight" orders. Ramji was inwardly gloating with happiness. The curfew meant that Chitra would have to spend the night at his home. He had no intentions of forcing himself upon the girl, but he was certainly not going to forgo this chance to get closer to Chitra. He had accepted the feelings of lust & desire he had for Chitra.

Ramji's attention was drawn to the TV when he heard a reference to his own locality. Live coverage showed the bomb squad defusing an explosive close to the building Ramji was living. Almost without thinking, Ramji called to Chitra and taking her by the hand drew her to the huge balcony of his apartment. He pointed her in the direction where the bomb was being defused. From the lofty heights of his apartment, a lot of lights could be seen and sirens were blaring. A small crowd had gathered and the police had a tough time keeping the spectators at bay. A few police dogs, presumably to sniff out hidden explosives were also present. The two stood close to each other trying to lean and peer from the balcony railing. Chitra, almost instinctively held on to Ramji and he too was happy to throw a protective arm around her. Suddenly they heard an explosion and bright lights. The distance muzzled the noise slightly, but the dazzling lights seemed to be like several firecrackers had been set off. Chitra gave a sudden shriek and snuggled closer to Ramji. He drew her into a tighter embrace and squeezed her to him, almost crushing her breasts to him. He protectively covered her back and patted the entire length of her back and shoulder, feeling the softness of her flesh and the contours of her form.

Chitra started sobbing. The strongest and wisest of men is always rendered helpless by a woman's tears. Ramji did not know the reason behind Chitra's tears or how he ought to react. He decided to play safe, not saying anything, but continued to hold and comfort her, patting her back. After a few minutes, Chitra stopped, and extricated herself from Ramji's embrace.

Ramji apologized and asked her to forgive him, if he had done anything wrong. Unknowingly he had said the right words. Profusely apologizing, Chitra came nearer and took Ramji's hand in her own. She stated that she felt sad and was just crying about the senseless violence and loss of lives. She added that she was scared that she would not be able to go back home. Ramji assured her that there was nothing to be afraid of; and given the circumstances, he considered himself fortunate that he could help her. He told her that she was safe and should feel comfortable to stay the night.

In order to divert her mind, Ramji, then led Chitra inside. They sat beside each other on the sofa and he changed the channel to some music. He called his cook and asked her to prepare dinner. The cook, seeing Chitra asked him he had any particular items in mind. Ramji glanced at chitra and seeing no reaction asked the cook to prepare a light dinner of soup and salad.

Ramji then invited Chitra to change into something comfortable for the night. Chitra blushed and reminded him that she was not at home. Ramji then gently led Chitra to a gigantic walk in wardrobe. He opened a door and told her that she could choose any night dress from his late wife's wardrobe. In amazement she asked him if he had still retained all his late wife's dresses. Ramji replied that he had given most of the clothes to charity & his daughter had taken a few dresses. He explained that the dresses still remaining were those he had retained for sentimental reasons.

Chitra objected saying that she would not wear any of the dresses since she did not want to hurt his feelings. Ramji quickly reacted. He gently lifted Chitra's chin and looked into her eyes. Chitra was taken by surprise. Her initial reaction was to pull away; but her body refused to react. She looked up and met Ramji's eyes. She could see in Ramji's eyes, desire and yet it seemed more than desire. For a minute she herself felt lost and carried away. Slowly her eyes drooped, unable to meet his, and yet she remained silent, standing quiet.

Chitra's body felt warm, and her legs were trembling, but she knew it was not fear. The silence lasted almost a minute. Speaking in a soft yet commanding tone Ramji told Chitra that he would feel honored if she wore the dress he had selected. He went on to say that he wanted Chitra to be comfortable and said that she may like to freshen up and change. Ramji then turned away and left the room.

Chitra felt like having stepped into a fairy tale or in today's context a Bollywood movie. Every piece of furniture was exquisite and she almost felt afraid to touch anything. She slowly scanned the huge chamber, the sprawling bed tastefully covered with a decorated bedspread, the flat screen TV opposite the bed, two sofas into which a human being could disappear, fancy paintings and artistic decorations.

The bathroom was almost as large as her sitting room with a built in Jacuzzi, and a huge bathtub. Chitra immediately decided to take a nice shower and was feeling relaxed as she wiped herself in the softest and fluffiest towels she had ever seen. Although the bedroom had a huge dressing table, Chitra found no cosmetics -- obviously the room had not been occupied for some time. She picked up and wore the night dress left for her.

After donning the garment, like any woman Chutra strode towards a mirror. Not having a comb or any accessories, she just patted her hair in place in front of the large mirror. Peering into the mirror, she felt satisfied as she inspected her face. Only when her eyes moved lower, did she gasp. He soft breasts were straining at the dress and suddenly she felt her nipples stand erect under the dress. Chitra had removed her bra at the shopping mall while trying a new dress. She crossed her arms across her chest and went to the living room.

Ramji was sitting on a plush sofa, sipping his favorite scotch on the rocks. He rose and greeted Chitra, who self consciously sat on a different sofa. He offered her a soft drink. Chitra was immediately relieved as she feared that Ramji would try to ply her with alcohol. Although she felt attracted and safe, at the corner of her mind, she had some doubts regarding his intentions.

They started conversing about Chitra's childhood and how she was enjoying life in a big city. A man of experience, Ramji cleverly allowed Chitra to relax as she spoke. He continued the conversation by asking her how she felt married life compared to her student days. Chitra too began to open up to this new friend and vented her feelings including the loneliness she endured, as Vijay was frequently travelling and she had no friend to share her boredom. Ramji then volunteered to be her friend and asked her to call him whenever she wanted.

Chitra suddenly became silent. Ramji waited patiently, knowing not to interrupt her thoughts. After a few minutes, Chitra in a serious tone asked Ramji what he meant and what his intentions were.

It was decision time for Ramji. He could gloss over her question with an evasive reply or tell her an unconvincing lie. However, he decided to use the best tactic. As a man of the world, and a very successful entrepreneur, he had found that the truth, stated politely and kindly works much better than a clever tale.

Ramji spoke about his life, the death of his beloved wife, bringing up his daughter as an only parent, and the loneliness in his life. He explained that he had decided not to remarry as he was not sure how his daughter would react. He concluded by admitting his fondness for Chitra, adding that she was the first woman after his wife that he felt desire for. He asked Chitra to forgive him if he had hurt her feelings and would understand if she felt offended by what he had said.

Chitra was perplexed. She felt a surge of pride that Ramji , who had kept away from women in the past, could not control his desire for her. She also admired his honesty. She had seen the respect and power Ramji commanded in society and the manner with which he had imperiously commanded the policeman outside the mall. Yet she could feel the plea in his voice as he spoke to her.

Conflicting and confusing emotions swept over Chitra. She suddenly felt attractive, powerful and maternal. She wanted to comfort Ramji and yet was afraid whether her marriage was in danger. Ramji, meanwhile had moved next to Chitra and taking her hand in his, softly raised her face and looked into her eyes.

Chitra met his gaze for a moment and then shyly looked down. She told him in a soft voice that she was a married woman and could not spoil her reputation nor destroy her marriage. Ramji then promised to keep their relationship secret and promised that it would never damage her marriage. Chitra, still feeling unsure, responded that she was afraid.

Inwardly Ramji was sensing victory; at least she had not declined or reacted violently. All he had to do now was to coax her and allow her to relax. Comforting & reassuring her, he kept telling Chitra how fortunate he considered himself to have met her. He felt the moment was right and drawing her close to him, he began stroking her shoulders and patting her back.

Chitra did not resist, neither did she move closer. Ramji was patient. He did not tighten the embrace as he did not want her to feel forced or threatened. He continued to caress her softly with one hand while holding her hand in another. Ramji slowly rubbed her shoulder and back. He moved his hand to her head and slowly moved his fingers in her hair and massaged her scalp.

Chitra felt her body respond to the gentle touch. Without realizing she moved closer. Ramji continued to move his hand along her hair, and slowly touched her ears and the back of her neck. His other hand moved to her face and he slowly caressed her cheeks, chin and neck. He lifted her face to his own, but Chitra shyly looked down.

Ramji then slowly moved his face forward and lightly kissed her quivering lips. Again he felt no response, but there was no resistance either. He decided to continue showering light kisses all over Chitra's face, on her eyes, the tip of her nose, her ears, cheeks, neck and chin before returning to her lips. This time he slowly tried to insert his tongue into her lips.

Chitra's lips parted and soon the two were locked into a kiss. All along Ramji was careful to hold Chitra close, but not tight. He slowly moved his hand to her waist and along the curve of her hips. Encountering no resistance, his hand continued to move over the length of her body and curved around her soft breast. Ramji's hands were shivering as he slowly felt her soft globes and soon his finger was rubbing her erect nipples. Chitra was also lost in passion and she pressed tighter against him. Her hands were around his head and she too was running her fingers through Ramji's hair.

Slowly Ramji slipped his hands inside her dress and began to gently unbutton the night dress. As the buttons fell open, the dress parted. Ramji ran his hands over Chitra's breasts, squeezing, moulding the globes and gently tugging at the erect nipples. He bent down to kiss one nipple. Chitra pulled him to her breast and held him tight. Ramji began softly sucking as he kept switching from one breast to the other.

Both lovers were excited and caught in the thrall of passion. Ramji, even as he kept one hand on Chitra, extricated the other and strove to remove his clothes. He was unwilling to release Chitra's nipple from his lips, nor remove his hands from her body. As he awkwardly struggled, Chitra took pity on him and with her own hand unzipped his trousers and loosened his belt. She felt him and moved a hand to touch his erect cock as it rubbed against her body. It felt like as though she was feeling a living steel rod -- the cock was rock hard and yet she could feel the energy and life flow from it. It was much bigger than Vijay's and she was worried whether it would be too big and hurt her.

Chitra gracefully slipped out of her night dress and she helped him remove her panties by raising her hips as Ramji drew them down her legs and tossed them on the floor. Ramji vowed his love and promised Chitra that he would never do anything to harm or cause her pain. He slipped a hand between her creamy thighs, explored her pussy and felt the wetness of her passion. He slowly stroked her thighs and rubbed his fingers around her clitoris.

Ramji gently laid Chitra on the sofa and placing his cock at the pink velvety entrance slowly began to push forward. He moved slowly, not wanting to spoil the moment by causing any pain. He kept moving back and forth, not pushing forward with force. Chitra was getting more and more aroused and whimpering in passion. As he could feel her excitement Ramji continued and soon he was deep in her. He kept his piston like movement slow and steady. He wanted this moment to last forever.

The passion built up into a shuddering climax as Ramji could feel her vaginal muscles tightening. Chitra let out a small squeal of unalloyed joy and pleasure as Ramji felt his seed shooting up her womb. Chitra's secretions drenched Ramji, and the two exhausted lovers relaxed in each other's arms.

Although the room was air conditioned, both were drenched in the sweet sweat of sex. Ramji bent to her face, flicked his tongue and licked her ear. Chitra giggled and her pink tongue shot out to capture a drop of sweat from the tip of Ramji's nose. She naughtily showed him her tongue and slowly rolled the ball of moisture into her warm mouth. They lay there in each other's arms knowing they had crossed a threshold and entered new territory.

Ramji's eyes were closed and he seemed asleep. Chitra, like most females, was more energetic after lovemaking. She saw him lying by her side and slowly moved closer. She drew Ramji to her and hugged him. Ramji rested his head on her breast and almost instinctively searched for her nipple. Chitra knew what he wanted and fed a nipple into his mouth and as he was sucking, she patted his head and made soft comforting sounds like a mother would soothe her baby

In a few moments Ramji's sucking stopped, but his lips were still glued to her nipple, even as he dozed. Chitra smiled and fondly looking at him, yet careful not to disturb him, planted a kiss on his forehead.

Chitra was lost in contemplation. She had found love, but was married to another man. Suddenly the physical & emotional energy expended in the passionate encounter caught up with her and she too fell asleep, keeping a firm grip on Ramji's head. Now even if he wanted to turn his head, Chitra's hand gripped him firmly to her breast!

ashascribe
ashascribe
67 Followers