A Marriage Finds Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Quo Vadis - where to?
1.1k words
3
13.6k
0
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashascribe
ashascribe
69 Followers

A Marriage Chapter 4

Quo Vadis?

Ramji was the first to wake up. Initially he was disoriented. He could feel something soft and round in his mouth and a firm hand clasping his head to a soft breast. It took him a moment to realize where he was and he felt a glow of warmth as he felt Chitra near him and her warm breath as he lay nestled in her bosom. Not wanting to disturb Chitra, he nevertheless began a slow sucking of her nipples, as though he was a newborn baby trying to draw milk from a mother's breast.

Meanwhile Ramji's cook had peeped into the room. She was shocked to see her boss entwined in the arms of a woman young enough to be his daughter. Never in her experience spanning several decades had she witnessed such an event. She had always marveled at how Ramji had lived since his wife died. Although Ramji may have had liaisons outside the house, never had he entertained any lady in the house. The cook was a beneficiary of Ramji's generosity and largesse. She was determined to maintain absolute secrecy and pretend ignorance about what she had seen. Going back to her quarters, she telephoned the land line in the house. This would alert the two lovers and she could give them enough time to get dresses and then announce dinner.

The telephone bell came as a rude interruption to Ramji. He was loath to release Chitra's nipple, but he knew that the call could be important. Ramji was surprised when he answered the phone only to meet silence at the other end. The cook had disconnected the call as her purpose was served! Ramji came back to the couch and met a startled Chitra who had just woken up.

Ramji discreetly sat on a different sofa allowing Chitra time to get up and adjust her clothes. Chitra was feeling extremely embarrassed. She had just violated the most sacred rule of an Indian woman – chastity and fidelity. Suddenly she felt ashamed and angry with herself. She saw Ramji sitting in front of her and looked angrily at him. Without speaking a word, she got up and rushed to the bathroom, where she adjusted her dress and washed her face. Suddenly she began to sob as the implications of her actions sunk in.

The cook walked into the room to announce dinner. Ramji told her to go back to her room and wait further instructions. After a few minutes, Ramji realized that Chitra was still in the bedroom and was not likely to come out quickly. Ramji knew this was a delicate situation. He knew he had to console Chitra and at the same time convince her she had not committed any crime. He also had to ensure that Chitra did not begin to hate him and persuade her to continue their relationship. By now Ramji was convinced that Chitra was the woman he wanted and Ramji was ready to do anything to keep her, but without hurting Chitra in any way.

Ramji walked into the bedroom. Chitra had come out of the bathroom, but was sitting on the bed, crying silently. Ramji stood away, keeping a safe distance and wondered what he should say. A few moments later, Ramji was literally saved by the bell. Chitra's telephone rang. She saw that the call was from Vijay! Almost automatically, Chitra picked up the call. By mistake she had pressed the speaker button on the phone and Ramji could hear the entire conversation. Vijay was frantic and worried. He had seen the events in Bombay on the news and wanted to be sure Chitra was safe. Before Chitra could answer, the line got cut.

Suddenly Ramji had a flash of inspiration. He quickly went across and rang the bell for his cook. As soon as she came, he just instructed her to tell Chitra's husband that she, Chitra was safe and staying the night at her house. The cook rose to the occasion. When the phone rang again, the cook answered. She picked up and answered that Chitra was safe at her house. She added that Chitra was agitated as she was caught in the disturbance and due to the curfew, she could not return home.

There was a brief conversation during which the cook answered all of Vijay's questions. She even gave Vijay her address, carefully substituting her own one bedroom flat for Ramji's palatial residence. She reassured Vijay that Chitra was safe and would return home the next day. The telephone was then passed on to a very relieved Chitra. Feeling guilty, Chitra consoled herself that she personally not lied to her husband. She promised herself that once she got home, she would dedicate herself to Vijay and her marriage.

The cook retreated to her quarters leaving Chitra & Ramji alone. Suddenly Chitra exploded. All the pent up guilt in her blew up in a violent show of temper. She accused Ramji of taking advantage of her and vowed never to have anything to do with him. Ramji was taken aback by Chitra's attack. He was so stunned that he kept quiet, not knowing what to say. His silence probably saved the situation. After raving & ranting for several minutes, Chitra once again exploded into tears.

Ramji oce again summoned his cook. He asked her to take care of Chitra & went back to his bedroom. The dinner was left unconsumed as nobody was in a mood to eat. Seeing Chitra's disturbed state of mind, the cook decided to stay with her, sleeping on the floor while Chitra kept tossing & turning through the night.

The next morning, Ramji deciding that discretion was the better part of valour stayed away. Chitra got up, changed and after accepting only a coffee from the cook, returned home. Chitra was determined never to see or talk to Ramji again. She just wanted to erase the memories of yesterday and revert to her life.

Ramji was in deep despair. He had developed a deep affection, even love for Chitra. Judging by her words, his feelings were obviously not reciprocated. In business Ramji never knew defeat. However he knew he had lost in love. He was too much of a gentleman to pursue Chitra if, as he felt, she despised him. Ramji felt that love was not a part of his life.

Man proposes, but God disoposes. Our lives are often determined by factors beyond our control. Indians call this 'kismat" or fate. Both Ramji & Chitra had decided to part ways, but destiny had other plans.

What does the future hold? The story continues!

ashascribe
ashascribe
69 Followers