A Marriage Finds Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Fear, relief and anger!
1.5k words
2.87
16.7k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ashascribe
ashascribe
69 Followers

Chitra returned home and immediately went for a shower. She wanted to wash away all the smell of her steamy sex with Ramji. The water also cooled her mind and she felt better as she changed into new clothes. She swore that she would make a similar mistake. Her initial thoughts were to confess everything to Vijay and seek his pardon.

Second thoughts persuaded her to keep her tryst a secret. Vijay may erupt in anger and walk out on her leading o social humiliation and shame for her family. Even if he decided to forgive and accept her, Vijay may want seek revenge on Ramji & get into trouble.

Deciding that secrecy was her best option, Chitra decided to await Vijay's return and be the best wife a man could have. As the telephone rang, she went eagerly hoping that it was Vijay's call. Even as he spoke, Chitra knew that something was wrong. Vijay's voice was listless and sans enthusiasm. He spoke briefly, just stating that he would return home the next day. Despite Chitra asking he refused to reveal the reason for his sudden return.

It was a miserable night for Chitra. She was scared that Vijay had come to know what transpired between her & Ramji. She knew it could only be Ramji who had leaked the news to him, perhaps with an urge to separate the two. Perhaps Ramji thought that Vijay would desert Chitra and he could move in. Chitra swore to herself that under no circumstances would she ever have any relationship with ramji. She cursed herself for having agreed to go to his house and fall a victim to his ploy.

A tired and scared Chitra got Vijay's favorite lunch ready for him. She feared the worst but was determined to throw herself at Vijay's mercy. She hoped and prayed that Vijay would grant her a second chance to prove her love. Setting the table, she changed into a dress Vijay was fond of. Despite all her efforts, she still felt that it was not the door bell but the death knell of her marriage as she went to open the door.

Vijay entered, looking disheveled and tired. He too seemed to have had a sleepless night. He almost brusquely ignored Chitra and went straight for a shower. The lunch too was a quiet affair. Vijay was in no mood to make conversation, and Chitra was afraid to talk. The suspense was building and Chitra almost hoped that Vijay would vent his anger and get it over with.

Chitra meekly asked Vijay if he was feeling all right. Vijay seemed lost in his own world and for a minute did not reply. When Chitra repeated her question, Vijay rudely replied that it was all over. Chitra softly replied that they could still be together and she would do anything to keep Vijay happy. Vijay looked bewildered. He looked at his wife as if she was mad and asked her what she meant. Chitra was too ashamed, and simply told Vijay that she knew he was angry, but she would try her best to make up for what had happened. Vijay violently replied that there was no way he would allow Chitra to do anything.

Fearing the worst, Chitra sat quietly; contemplating a bleak and lonely future. She tried to control herself, but a tear rolled down her cheeks. Suddenly Vijay came near and took her hand. He told Chitra that she should not worry and he would take care of matters. He added that Chitra had nothing to fear.

It was a relieved and happy Chitra who sat beaming by her husband. She could not believe her luck. She thanked her stars, her parents and all the Gods in heaven. She cried in joy and hugged her husband. Suddenly Vijay pulled back. He told Chitra that they still had a few issues to sort out.

Like a deflated balloon, Chitra came down to earth. She waited expectantly, prepared to accept any punishment Vijay may choose to impose upon her. Chitra asked Vijay what he wanted her to do. Vijay replied that all he expected Chitra was to remain cheerful, and not to bother her parents about their problems. Chitra happily agreed, and blessed her good luck that her secret shame would not be exposed to others.

Suddenly Vijay's mood changed. He told Chitra that he had some important work to do and she should not disturb him. Chitra was curious about what Vijay intended, but decided that discretion was the better part of valour. So far, events seemed under control and she did not want to precipitate any crisis. She retired to the kitchen planning a dinner that would melt in Vijay's mouth.

A sudden call sent Chitra rushing to the table where Vijay was working on his laptop. He showed Chitra his new resume and asked her to proof read it for corrections. Surprised and confused Chitra read the bio data and pointed out a few grammar and spelling errors. Vijay made the corrections and pronounced that the resume was satisfactory and he would start posting applications.

Gathering courage Chitra asked Vijay what he meant. Vijay, with a sheepish look replied that he may lose his job, but was confident that he could find a new assignment very soon. Sensing that Vijay was not telling her the full truth, Chitra pressed forward, forgetting her own transgression. Slowly vijay confessed.

During their last assignment, Vijay and his team had gone out on a party. They had invited some female staff from their customer's office. The project was nearing the end and the atmosphere was boisterous. Drinks were flowing and loud music was blaring. Suddenly one of the persons, Vijay could not remember who, suggested that they try some LSD to bolster the mood even more.

Before they knew it, everyone was literally in high spirits. Unfortunately one of the younger team members got fresh with a lady staff from their customer's office. She resisted, but he refused to let her go. Very soon a brawl broke out and the police came. All the people were arrested for misbehaving under the influence of drugs and drinks.

Vijay and the others were released the following day. The client was furious and reported the incident to Vijay's company. The company immediately recalled all the staff and Vijay feared the worst. As the team leader, not only was the project left incomplete, but he had tarnished the image of his company. Vijay was asked to stay at home on suspension pending the company's final decision.

Chitra was flabbergasted. On the one hand she felt sorry for Vijay. At the same time, she now knew the reason for his strange behavior. Forgetting her own indiscretion, she wanted to know if Vijay too had misbehaved with any girl. The very thought made her furious. Emotions of anger and relief competed in her mind. Finally relief won. She decided that since Vijay seemed unaware about her dalliance with Ramji, she would keep quiet. She justified her silence by consoling herself that Vijay was already troubled about his job. She knew that this was not the only reason, but felt satisfied that she was not adding to his problems.

After hearing Vijay, Chitra decided to play the role of the sympathetic and understanding wife. She decided that there was no harm in gathering some brownie points now as she herself may need it later. She told Vijay not to worry and that he would soon get a better job. Vijay was happy that Chitra was composed and not showing too much stress over the prospect of his losing the job. Little did he know that Chitra was more worried about losing her marriage!

Husband and wife cuddled up to each other. Both were feeling relaxed. They lay near other, in comfort and peace. Vijay asked Chitra if she had missed him. Chitra responded that she was scared during the riots. Vijay caressed the curve of her waist and drew Chitra nearer. Bending forward, Vijay kissed Chitra and his hand moved to cup her breast. He moved his fingers to locate her hardening nipple and gently rubbed it.

Chitra asked Vijay to hold on and gently removed her clothes. Vijay too discarded his garments. He pulled Chitra to him and mounted her. The love making was brief and intense. Vijay came soon and shot his seed into her womb. Chitra's desire was just building. Even before she could reach a climax Vijay had finished. She felt frustrated and compared it to the pleasure she experienced with Ramji.

Her thoughts were unholy and blasphemous. Yet Chitra could not but help thinking back to the previous night. Not only had Ramji built up her desire with prolonged and sensuous foreplay, the very act of love was for mutual pleasure, not what she experience with her husband. Her body yearned for the same enjoyment and yet her mind told her it was a sin.

Chitra wondered if the one night with Ramji was to be the only time she experienced a true orgasm and sexual fulfillment. She wondered whether Vijay had sex with others during his tours. Suddenly her feeling of guilt was replaced with anger, suspicion and disappointment.

ashascribe
ashascribe
69 Followers