A Marriage In Turmoil

Story Info
Will common sense prevail?
6.7k words
4.37
175.1k
52
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

Their marriage break up was a long time coming, but still a shock to both when they finally made the break. Cath and Martin had been married ten long years, the first nine were good, the last not so good. The trouble first started when Martin flirted with a girl named Trish at a party; well it was a bit more than flirting really. To be fair, it probably wasn't all Martins fault, a few drinks too many and Trish, a pretty girl with no morals coaxed him outside to a secluded part of a garden. When Cath found them, her husbands hand was up the skirt of Trish who in turn had a hand down his trousers. An unbelieving Cath stood and watched a few seconds as their lips touched briefly; then she walked up her husband and hit him as hard as she could.

Over the next few days, no amount of apologies could console Cath. She felt betrayed and hurt. While Martin had explained what happened, and that it was just a little bit of harmless fun that wouldn't have gone any further, Cath just couldn't let it go. The trust had gone and gone forever, and it ate away at her. She knew that women were attracted to Martin; he was tall, handsome, blonde and blue-eyed. He had the gift of the gab and a ready smile. But a big part of marriage was being faithful, and now Cath considered that he couldn't be trusted. Before that eventful party, Cath used to think it was quite entertaining to watch the opposite sex ogle her husband, although the wedding band on his finger should be enough to warn them that flirting was only just acceptable, anything further was not. While some people may consider that any flirting was unacceptable by married spouses, the fact was that Martin was a natural charmer. As a marketing manager for a large company, he had to be. Martin was just plain friendly, he liked to smile, laugh and have a good time; people were naturally drawn to him, and unfortunately around half the population is female, with only a small percentage being lesbian.

What was probably unfair about all this was that Martin had never been unfaithful to Cath. He enjoyed the flirting but had in most cases managed to extract himself from sticky situations by flashing his wedding band. It would be true to say that it didn't deter some women, but he avoided any further complications by simply walking away. The truth was that he loved Cath, and while he'd bedded many women before he met her, he was content with her in every way. She was his kind of woman; tall, pretty, brunette, big busted with a curvy figure and shapely legs. She was intelligent, a software programmer for a successful company, her common sense blended with an irresistible sense of humour. And she loved sex, there was nothing like waking up in the morning with her warm lips firmly around his erection, it caused him to be late for work usually once a week. Another one of her favourite tricks was to try and distract him while he was watching his favourite sport on TV. She would sit opposite him, lift her skirt and slide a vibrator down her panties. She wouldn't say a word, just look at him with a lustful smirk to see how long it would take him to turn off the TV.

As time went on and Cath's anger dissipated, it was replaced with distrust and possessiveness which began to eat away at both of them. They tried counselling several times, and for a while everything would be okay, then things would just deteriorate again. The option of separation was discussed for a few months before they agreed that it was probably for the best, although the reality of it was hard to accept for both of them. The night before the separation, they made tender love for the last time, and then cried in each others arms. The next morning, Martin left their apartment for the last time. They avoided each other for a whole month, but were drawn back together to discuss the sale of the apartment; an offer had been made, but was it good enough?

It had been a difficult month for Martin, he thought he'd enjoy all the fruits of freedom, but after bedding two different women, he found it not to be. He realised that sex with Cath had been something special; the more recent promiscuous condomed romps with two attractive new partners were not. More than that, he missed Cath's company, her closeness, laughter and thoughtfulness as much as the good sex.

They agreed to meet for lunch in a hotel restaurant on a Monday; he arrived early and waited nervously for her arrival. He picked a secluded table so they could talk freely. He watched the male heads turn as Cath entered the restaurant; she looked beautiful as she smiled and moved towards the table. A dark blue business suit sat perfectly on her, the dress reaching just below her knees showing off tanned legs below. His heart fluttered as she unexpectedly bent down and kissed him on the cheek, her familiar perfume bringing back instant memories.

"How are you?" she asked settling down into a chair opposite him.

"Okay. How about you?"

Cath smiled, "I'm fine."

They sat and looked into each others eyes for the first time in a month, Cath's hand trembled noticeably on the table and Martin reached across and hooked a finger around one of hers. She smiled and his heart fluttered, he would have been heartened to know that hers was doing the same. Who knows what might have been said at that moment if the waiter hadn't disturbed them and returned them to the present world. Over the next hour, they ate and talked; both enjoying each others company, and agreed to turn down the offer on the apartment on the grounds that it wasn't high enough. In reality it was market price, but there were other reasons also, like maybe it was too final. It was probably at the time they should've been thinking of returning to work when the sex thing came up.

"How do you like being single again?" Cath asked out of the blue.

He pulled a face, "I don't really like it to be honest."

Cath smiled, "Don't tell me the opposite sex has abandoned you in your hours of need?"

He smiled, "Do you really want to know?"

She took a sip of her coffee and pondered the question for a few seconds.

"Yeah, go on tell me."

"I've done it twice."

"And?" she inquired not quite liking his answer.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I can't say I didn't enjoy it, but…."

"But what?" she asked when he didn't elaborate further.

"It left me feeling empty inside, and I couldn't wait to get away."

"Why, were they dogs or something?"

Martin shook his head, "No, it's just different without any love."

Cath smiled, "That's nice to hear."

"How are you going anyway? Met anyone special?"

Cath's demeanour changed slightly, but enough for Martin to pick up on.

"Well?" he asked.

"Do you really want to know?" she asked turning the tables.

"Yes." he lied.

Cath looked around to make sure that no one could hear and then leaned forward across the table, "I got laid last night."

Martin's heart sunk with despair, the thought of another man between her lovely thighs made him nauseous, his heart almost stopped beating.

"And you're right." she continued. "Sex ain't all that great without love, exciting but not great."

"Anyone I know?" he mumbled coming to terms with her confession.

Cath shook her head, "Nope, met him at a party at Wendy's. One thing kind of led to another."

"What happened?"

"Do you want the overall picture or the blow by blow account?" she asked.

"The latter I think."

Cath smiled, "Do really want me to tell you all about it? I don't wanna hear all about your recent exploits."

Martin toyed with the idea, he knew he should just walk away from this, but he couldn't. He wanted to hear all about it, knowing full well how much it would hurt.

"Yeah, go on tell me."

Cath leaned back and dabbed her mouth with a paper napkin, then she swapped chairs so that she was sitting close to Martin on his left.

"Okay, this is what happened. But if you want me to stop, just say so. As I said, I went to Wendy's for a BBQ. There were some of the usual crowd there, but others I hadn't met before. Ben was a friend of someone else and was invited to come along. We struck up a conversation on the deck while we were eating. I guess I sort of encouraged him at first. He was kinda of cute in a rugged sort of way; and he made me laugh. Something that I haven't done much of lately. He'd recently broken up with a long term girlfriend, and the conversation drifted around the getting over it all. He already knew about me, Wendy had already told him that I was recently separated. We just sat and talked hours the hours away."

"Being a Sunday, everyone began to drift away about eleven I guess. Ben lived closed by, and I ended up at his place. To be honest, sex wasn't on my agenda, I just thought we'd carry on talking like we'd done all night. We were sitting on the couch in the lounge, when out of the blue; Ben just leaned over and kissed me. It caught me by surprise, but it was kinda nice and I didn't stop him."

Cath stopped talking and looked directly into Martin's eyes, "Do want me to keep going?"

He swallowed and nodded.

"Okay, you asked for it." she said and leaned close across the table again.

"We just kissed for awhile; then he put a hand on my breast, just trying to gauge my reaction I think."

"What were you wearing?" Martin asked.

"Black top and jeans. Anyway, he soon had a hand up my top playing with my breasts and I didn't stop him. Then his hand was on my leg and moving upwards, I can remember thinking whether I should stop him or not. But my legs were soon spread and his hand playing with my pussy. He was a real sharp operator, because minutes later, my jeans and panties were undone and around my ankles before I knew it. He leaned down and removed them over my feet and knelt between my legs. I thought he was gonna try and do it to me then and there without a condom so I stopped him. I let him go when I realised he was only gonna give me a licking. It was good too, he was at it for quite a while but I was too nervous to cum. Then he stood in front of me with a big bulge in his jeans. I knew want he wanted me to do. I unzipped him and let his cock out."

"Was it big?" Martin interjected.

Cath laughed, "It was an ugly looking thing really. Not so much long, but really fat with bend that went like this."

Martin watched her hand as it curved to the left and slightly upwards.

"You want me to keep going?" she asked.

Again Martin nodded; she'd gone too far to stop now.

"I sucked him for a while, well more licked him really. His knob was too big and it hurt my jaw if I tried to suck it for long. Next thing he's flapping a condom packet under my eyes. Thing was, I was too horny to stop. I opened the packet and rolled it on his cock. It was kinda difficult because it was so fat, but I made sure that it was on right to the base. He got down and gave me another licking for a few seconds before he stuck it in. Gave me a bit of a fright really, pushed it in all the way in one hit. He put my legs over his shoulders and gave me a good hard going over for quite a while. When his knees got sore, we changed placed and I sat on his lap. He soon had my top and bra off and he liked playing with my tits. I didn't last much longer after that, you know how condoms dry me out and I didn't have anything I could use as a lubricant. I only had oil based hand creams in my bag and they're too dangerous to use with condoms. Anyway, I told him to hurry up, but he had trouble finishing because of the condom. In the end, I took it off and gave him a little hand job with a bit of tongue work. Funny thing was; he didn't cum much. Not like you where it flies everywhere, he just dribbled a little bit out the end. After we cleaned up, he wanted me to stay the night, but I wanted to get away, just like you did."

So, was it good?" he asked.

She tilted her head sideways and looked at the ceiling while contemplating the question.

"I suppose it was exciting because it was with someone new. But there was no finesse and he didn't make me cum. It's not like when we were together, we were always relaxed and without inhibitions. It felt strange having someone else kiss me and play with my good bits. But I suppose that he won't be the last man I sleep with; I guess I'll get used to it."

"Did his cock feel different inside you?"

"Yeah, it stretched my insides a bit more, and I could feel the bend in it."

"So, was it fatter than mine?" he asked.

Cath lifted her right hand and made a circle with her thumb and forefinger, "I couldn't close my hand all the way around it. It was more like this." she said opening the gap between the tip of her thumb and finger.

It looked much bigger than his own, Martin thought to himself.

"Did it feel better than mine?" he asked, now beginning to torture himself, but unable to stop.

Again Cath contemplated before answering, "No, not really. I don't think size matters. That red vibrator of mine is bigger and I can take that okay. While yours might not be as big as Ben's, I still prefer yours. Any more questions? I should be getting back to the office and so should you"

"Tell me more about when he first put it in?"

Cath looked deep into his eyes and then smirked, "Is this turning you on or something?"

Martin grinned, "I've got a raging hard on beneath the table if you must know."

Cath's eyes moved quickly around the restaurant and returned to his face, reassured that no one was watching, she grinned mischievously and leaned forward just a little. He felt her hand slip under the table, across the front of his trousers and briefly caress his erection.

"Mmmm, so you have. Well, what else can I tell you? Ben's quite a big guy, you know, wide shoulders and hips. It was okay when he was licking me, but when he was going to stick it in me, I had to open my legs really wide to accommodate him. Then he had a bit of trouble getting his cock in the right place. I had to put it in for him. Then he just leaned into me and it went in all the way. It didn't hurt, but it gave my pussy a big fright stretching it so far, so fast."

"Are you going to see him again?" he asked.

"Probably not." Cath answered as she glanced at her wrist watch. "I'm not looking for another relationship. The sex just happened last night, I wasn't looking for it. No regrets though, I'm a free woman now. Anyway, enough of this talk, it's starting to get me horny, and I've got to get back to work. "

"Hey, you can't go yet. I can't walk out of here with a hard on." he said with a smirk. "How horny are you?"

Cath leaned across so that their faces were close, "My panties are pretty wet if you must know."

His hand moved over to and down her legs, but she quickly removed it as it slipped between her knees.

"Oh no you don't. You're not trying that, someone will see." she said forcibly.

He smiled, "Which one's have you got on?"

Cath had to think about that one, "Green ones."

"Why don't we get a room here, and you can show me how wet they are?"

Cath's demeanour changed and she leaned back in her chair, she stared at her estranged husband with her big eyes.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

He held her stare, "Deadly serious."

"I don't think it's a good idea, considering our situation and all that."

"I still have feelings for you, we're both in the mood and we're both adults. And there's no one else in the world I'd rather take upstairs than you."

Cath tried unsuccessfully to keep a straight face, but a second later the corners of her mouth turned upwards before breaking into a grin.

"You bloody flatterer. Okay, I can do this, but only because it's you and I'm horny. But it's only a quick shag, nothing else." she lied.

Martin grinned excitedly as he hadn't expected Cath to go for it. He took hold of his suit jacket from the back of his chair and carefully held it over his crotch as he stood and followed Cath to the hotel reception.

Minutes later, they stood toe to toe next to a double bed in a small guest room. They gazed into each others eyes as a sense of urgency took over. Cath kicked off her shoes as Martin undid her jacket and slipped it off her shoulders. She turned around so that he could unzip her dress.

"Be careful with the dress, it creases easily and I've got to wear it back to work."

Martin unzipped her and eased the dress off her shoulders as she turned to face him. She noticed his eyes follow her dress downwards and settle on her breasts, his hands eased the material downwards and he briefly knelt before her as she stepped out of her dress. He then folded it neatly and placed it over a chair. Stepping close to Cath, he placed his hands over her large breasts as she undid his shirt and tie, and dropped them on the floor. His belt and zip were soon undone and his trousers pushed downwards, Martin stepped out of them and left them where they were. Their lips met as he reached around and unclip her bra, without breaking the kiss, they both leaned back a little to allow it to fall between them. They moved closer again, the skin contact only further arousing them. Cath could feel Martins erection stabbing her in the stomach through his briefs; her hand fell and caressed it as she'd done a thousand times before. Only this time, it somehow felt different and more special.

With both hands, she pushed his briefs down over his buttocks and let them fall. She pushed him gently backwards towards the bed and grinned when he fell onto it, then stood still watching him look up at her. He gazed at her full figure, her large pale breasts hanging low with gravity, a narrow waist flaring out to beautiful big hips, her thighs also full in shape tapering downwards to her knees and slim ankles. His eyes moved upwards to her panties; the elastic forging a slight gap between her lovely thighs, the shape of her large lips clearly visible below her pubic mound. He licked his dry lips in anticipation of what was under that thin material.

"I though you said you were wearing green panties." he stated.

Cath looked down at the yellow panties she was wearing and grinned.

"Does it really matter?" Cath asked as she mounted his thighs and dropped her breasts on his chest.

"Of course. I feel cheated, green's my favourite colour." he joked.

Cath leaned down and gave him a peck on the lips, "We shouldn't be doing this you know."

"Yes we should." he replied. "We both want this, and right now I need you."

Cath looked down at the man she once loved; did she still do so, she asked herself. She had missed him terribly over the last few weeks, and now he was under her, his hard cock pressing into her once again. I want this too; she admitted and gave him another peck on the lips. She then moved slowly downwards kissing his nipples and navel as she went. Trapping his cock between her large breasts, she bent own and ran her tongue over the eye and felt him tremble in appreciation. Moving her body further downwards, she then took his thick shaft and kissed it lovingly before lowering her mouth over it. For the next few seconds, she sucked and licked him before he reached down and pulled her up on the bed beside him. He moved around into the 69 position and Cath obediently moved on top of him and took his cock back into her mouth.

Martin was soon looking up at panty covered pussy; he kissed her inner thighs and worked his way upwards, Cath's familiar odour only arousing him further. Her yellow panties covering her pussy lips were damp, he pushed his face into her pussy and ran his tongue over the flimsy material; he could taste her excitement. His fingers pushed the material aside giving him his first glimpse of her pussy. Her lips were covered in dark curls, her pink lips dissecting it. Her lips looked a little swollen and her opening a little agape, and then he remembered that less than twenty four hours ago, Ben's big thick cock had been inside her. He suddenly felt sick, was it jealousy, or did the fact that someone else had been there excited him? Reaching up, he eased Cath's panties down over her buttocks; she gently lifted each knee in turn from the bed as he slipped them off completely. She lowered her pussy onto his face and rubbed it up and down his nose; he latched on to her clitoris with his lips and sucked hard. Cath whimpered with pleasure and her teeth gently raked the head of his cock. The more Martin's mouth worked on her pussy, the less Cath was able to concentrate on his cock. The pleasure just flowed through her as his tongue ravaged her clitoris before sliding up to her opening.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers
12