A Marriage of Convenience Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ildana
Ildana
48 Followers

THE BRUNETTE GIRL CAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN, UNTIL FINALLY THE MAN REJOINED THEM. HE PULLED THE BRUNETTE ON TOP OF HIM, IMPALING HER WITH A SWIFT THRUST OF THAT AMAZINGLY-DETAILED VEINY COCK. AFTER HE PUMPED IN AND OUT OF HER PUSSY A FEW TIMES, THE BLONDE POISED THE BLUE DILDO AT THE BUD OF THE BRUNETTE'S ASS.

JUDGING BY THE ALARMED LOOK AND THE HIGH-PITCHED VOICE, SARA IMAGINED THAT THE BRUNETTE WAS BEGGING HER NOT TO, BUT THE BLONDE PUSHED INTO HER ANYWAY. THERE WAS A LONG, JIGGLING SHOT OF THE POOR BRUNETTE, BEING DOUBLE PENETRATED BEFORE SHOWING HER BREASTS SQUASHED AGAINST THE MAN'S CHEST, A LOOK OF STUNNED, DROOLING PLEASURE ON HER FACE.

SARA FINALLY CLOSED HER EYES. THE MOANING AND PANTING OF ALL THREE CHARACTERS WAS LOUD AND ESCALATING, ALMOST BEING DROWNED OUT BY THE WET, MESSY SOUNDS OF THE SEX. SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE MIGHT DIE IF SHE DIDN'T GET SOME RELIEF FROM THE HEAVY PULSING BETWEEN HER LEGS, BUT HER LEGS WERE STILL PARTED BY THE SPREADER BAR, AND HER HANDS WERE BOUND. SARA WRITHED, FRUSTRATED, TRYING UNSUCCESSFULLY TO GENERATE ENOUGH FRICTION TO TIP HER OVER THE EDGE OF ORGASM.

IT WAS A LONG TIME BEFORE THE MOVIE ENDED.

IT WAS EVEN LONGER BEFORE SARA'S INTENSE STATE OF AROUSAL SUBSIDED ENOUGH FOR HER TO FALL ASLEEP.

Ildana
Ildana
48 Followers