A Marriage That Evolved Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Darryl put his hands on her hips and started to push into her, Kim was moaning and grunting, she relaxed the grip on his cock, he was getting deeper. Kim moaned, she looked at up Ron, "Darryl is fucking my ass, he's big."

Ron just watched, Kim pulled Ron's dick towards her pussy, she looked up at him, "Do you want the other hole?" Ron moved closed, she guided the tip to her pussy, she tilted her hips toward him.

Ron asked, "are you ready?" he pushed into her and started fucking her.

Darryl had most of his cock in her ass, Kim had her hand on his crotch and tried to slow him down, "Darryl, you're too deep," he slowed down. She could feel the head of his dick rubbing the walls deep inside her.

Ron kept fucking into her pussy, he wanted all of his dick in her. Kim was adjusting to the two dicks, she started moving her hips back and forth.

Ron's big cock was deep as he could go, his crotch was pounding against hers, Kim started to orgasm, she was moaning, almost crying, they kept fucking her. She had a

long orgasm, another started building.

Darryl pulled out of her ass, he told Kim to get on top of Ron, Ron rolled onto his back,

Kim squatted and slid his dick into her pussy. Ron knelt between their legs, Kim looked over her shoulder and saw Ron's dick, it looked hard.

Ron could see Darryl's dick fucking Kim, he pushed into her ass, after a few strokes he was pounding into her ass cheeks, he leaned forward and put his hands on her shoulders, he pulled her back onto his dick.

Kim was very vocal, she grunted, "Ron you're too deep," Darryl started to cum, he grabbed her hips and fucked her, he shot his load into her.

Ron was still fucking her ass hard, Kim rolled off of Daryl

Kim knew Ron had to finish in her, she rolled on her back and pulled her knees up to her chest. "Ron," she opened her arms to him.

He moved between her legs, she reached for his cock, "my ass is still tight," she put the tip in her ass, Ron started fucking her. She squeezed her ass, she moaned, "it feels good," she lifted her hips, she reached down and spread her ass cheeks, he fucked deeper.

Kim moved one hand to her clit and started rubbing it, she wanted to cum again. Ron started cumming, Kim wasn't ready.

Ron came in her, she felt the spurts, he left his cock in her while she rubbed her pussy, she finally stopped, she was too tired to cum.

Ron pulled out of her ass, his cum ran out. Kim stood up, turned her back towards the camera, bent over and spread her legs, Ron's cum run out of her ass and down the back of her leg, she looked between her kegs at the camera.

Kim pointed to the bathroom, "you two should clean up and maybe put your shorts on, leave your shirts off, I like the view.'

Kim turned on the stove and set the timer. When she entered the bathroom, the boys were washing there balls and dicks. Kim sat on the toilet, she wanted to empty the cum from her body.

Darryl was standing next to her, he finished washing up. Kim looked up smiling, "thank you." Darry turned to her, his dick was soft. Kim looked up at him, "I started diner, when it beeps, I have to take it out of the stove." She bent her head and stuck out her tongue, she lifted the tip with her tongue, she closed her mouth around it, she kept looking up at

Darryl, he was smiling.

He put his hand on the back of her head, she sucked it and started bobbing her head.

She could feel him getting hard in her mouth, he pulled it out she licked and sucked the tip. She loved to suck cock, she didn't think he would cum again, he came twice already.

Kim did not give up, she used her hand on the base and was jerking him off while she sucked the tip. His hand was pushing on the back of her head, she put more of it in her mouth, soon he was fucking her throat, she felt him cumming, he came in her mouth.

Kim sucked him until he was soft, he pulled out of her mouth, she opened her mouth and showed him his cum. She swallowed and smiled.

Ron stepped up, he was hard and pushed into her mouth, Kim started sucking, she wrapped her arms around his hips and let him fuck her mouth. The stove timer went off, Kim spit out his dick, "sorry."

She went to the kitchen, turned off the stove and removed diner.

Ron followed her, when she bent over he tried to shove his cock in her, she stood up too fast. She turned and looked down at his cock, she knelt down and took his dick in her mouth. Kim figured Darryl shot his load fast, maybe Ron will do the same.

She was right, Ron watched her blow Darryl, he came fast. He flooded her mouth, she swallowed and stood up. She looked at the guys, "do you think you have any left for later."

Ron laughed, "as long as you can get he hard, I can cum."

Kim served diner and poured wine, the guys were impressed, a healthy, very tasty diner, they complimented her and thanked her. Kim said, you're going to need your strength.

They cleared the table and sat down, Kim wasn't sure what the boys were up for. She sat there naked, they enjoyed looking at her. She liked looking at their hard, black bodies. There black cocks were beautiful, she would let them fuck her all night if they wanted to.

They had a few glasses of wine, then she thought, I wonder if they would like to watch Will fucking her with his huge cock, she could explain how it felt while he stretched her and how sore it made her pussy and ass.

"Follow me," she said, she started talking about Will and her husband, how he invited him over for dinner and sex, but he didn't tell her, so she was surprised but willing.

They all sat on the couch, Kim in the middle, she started it rolling. The first shot was of

Will's big dick, both of the guys made comments, they were shocked at how big he was and that Kim was not afraid to let him fuck her.

She explained how it felt when he stretched her pussy, how she couldn't get her legs opened wide enough. They were both getting hard, she knew they would. She reached for their cocks and started stroking.

I'm not sure what else you guys can do to me, you have had all my holes, cum in the all of them, made me taste your cum and I can't count how many times I came.

She smiled at them, while they watched Will fuck her. She squeezed their cocks, it took almost a week for her to recover after we fucked. They laughed, Ron said I don't think you'll be sore after us, hopefully we filled you.

She threw one of her legs over each of theirs, her legs were spread wide. Ron reached between her legs and covered her crotch with his hand, his finger pressed between her lips. She hoped one of them would take the initiative, maybe they would be a little creative.

She sat there and enjoyed Ron's fingers, they watched Kim on the screen, she was getting fucked hard. Darryl commented, "I'm surprised you could walk after the pounding with that monster."

Kim said, "he did have my eyes watering, but I enjoyed it."

Kim relaxed and let Ron play with her pussy, the wine mellowed her out, she was relaxed.

They watched Kim take both guys for over an hour.

Kim asked them if they were going to spend the night, she wanted to make sure they knew they had the option, she was hoping they would use her all night.

A thought came to mind, she never told her husband that the guys were black, she wanted to take a picture of their hardons and send it to him. Kim went for her phone, she came back ready to take pictures of black cocks and balls.

She asked them to stand up, she took a picture from the front and back, showing their hanging balls and black cocks. She texted them to her husband and waited for his response, after 15 minutes nothing happened, he did not respond.

She thought he went drinking and fell asleep, she sat back on the couch, the home movies were still on.

Darryl made the first move, "sit on my lap, facing the TV."

Kim sat on his lap, his dick was sticking up between he thighs, she bent down and kissed it. Darryl asked her to wet the tip. She wrapped her lips around it and swirled it with her tongue, her drool ran out of her mouth when she lifted her head up.

Darryl lifted her hips, he placed her pussy on his dick and lowered her down. Kim didn't want him to slide in too fast, she told him to stop.

She positioned her feet on the couch, she was able to control her descent onto his cock.

Darryl was pulling her down, she was able to take all of him into her pussy, she grunted.

Darryl was sliding her up and down, Kim truly felt like a rag doll.

She was squatting on him, he started slowly pumping into her, she leaned forward and braced herself by putting her hands on his knees. She was rocking on his cock, Kim was enjoying the ride. Darryl was taking it easy, his cock kept getting deeper.

She was enjoying the ride but couldn't feel and orgasm building, she just let Darryl fuck her.

Ten minutes passed, Kim was still taking Darryl's Dick, "are you going to be able to cum again?"

Darryl pulled her down and buried his cock in her, "probably not but I don't want to stop."

Darryl moved both his hands to her crotch, he rubbed her lips between his index fingers, she spread his legs wider. Her legs and pussy was getting sore, she was still riding Darryl.

Kim laid back on Darryl. "I'm done, you are making me sore".

Kim stood up, Darryl's dick slid out of her, She turned and said, "we have all night."

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12