A Married Couple's Fantasy Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dave110256
dave110256
1,148 Followers

"Sure, it'll be hot. You'll have a great time!" Dan said.

I was beginning to wonder what had been in his drinks. I wasn't even sure if I could handle this. We had fantasies, but to actually do something like this seemed crazy. I needed another drink. We stopped at the bar quickly on the way back to the room as we each got a couple of doubles, that did the trick.

Ten minutes later we were waiting in the room, I was now wearing a tiny little white nightgown, very lacy, almost see through as I nervously waited on the bed. I was finishing of my second double, Dan was sitting on the edge of the bed in his underwear, caressing my leg.

A knock came on the door. My heart was racing as Dan got up to answer it, letting them in. They both came, wearing tee shirts and shorts, looking wide eyed and scared to death. Jeff and Dave each had drinks in their hands as well, surely they were even more nervous than I was.

"Relax everyone, I'm cool with this. Everyone is nervous but this can be great if we all respect each other and just let loose," Dan announced. "Get comfortable guys."

That's all it took for those guys. They both removed their shirts, shoes, socks and shorts as all three men were now sitting on the bed in their underwear. What the fuck was I going to do with three guys?

Thank God Dan came to me and kissed me passionately, as he lay on top of me. The other two men lay on the bed next to me, not really sure of what to do or what they dared to do. I figured I'd have to initiate things or nothing would ever happen, this was definitely a bed full of men.

As I continued Kissing Dan I reached for Jeff and Dave, going straight for their cocks, rubbing them through their underwear. They were both growing hard already, before I touched them. I reached into each of their shorts, grasping their cocks as I stroked them. They swelled immediately in my hands. Dave had a very large cock, very thick too, maybe even larger than Dan's. He had large balls, hanging well below his cock and was neatly trimmed. Jeff's was quite a bit smaller but very hard and straight with tight balls. He had very little pubic hair, it was very soft. I couldn't believe I was kissing my husband and stroking two strange cocks.

Dan inched his way away from our embrace, tracing between my breasts with his tongue, continuing to my thighs as he removed my panties. Dave and Jeff each immediately made their move for my tits, as if they couldn't wait for the chance. I sat up and pulled my night gown over my head, now totally naked before them all. Dave, Jeff and Dan all followed suit removing their underwear, we were all naked on the bed.

As I reclined, Jeff and Dave each took a breast in their mouths, sucking my nipples, gently as I felt Dave's tongue work it's way masterfully around it, stimulating it to it's maximum length. Jeff was already nibbling my nipple.

Dan had reached my labia, gently caressing me with his flickering tongue, his hands behind me holding my ass up to allow him perfect access, lifting me as his tongue probed my moistening pussy.

Dave's cock was now rock hard, uncircumcised, thick and log, oozing from the head already from excitement. Jeff was eagerly sucking my tit now, acting as if he was ready to cum already, without sex, I'd have to get right to him or he wouldn't make it. He was humping my leg, breathing hard, rolling his head against my tit as he sucked it as I neared orgasm. He was like a kitten rolling in cat nip.

Dan was masterful, bringing me to full orgasm as I tensed, grasping his head, pushing myself onto his tongue as it searched my depths as I quivered, shaking, shuddering in an intense orgasm as these three men ravaged me.

Jeff's cock was now in front of me as I reached for him, pulling him to my mouth. Dan was still devouring my moisture as I devoured Jeff's cock, easily taking all of him as I felt his soft pubic hair on my upper lip. My tongue reached for his balls as I forced him deep within my throat, trying to void him of his seed. His hands held my head firmly against him as be began to shake already. I had no problem stuffing his entire cock into my mouth, he must have been about six inches long.

Dan stood as I continued my assault on Jeff's cock, I'm certain he was loving the show, seeing another man's cock in my mouth. Jeff was tensing as his cock began to twitch, his hips thrusting forward. I pulled back to the head of his cock, grasping the base as I jerked him, plunging back down until I had him all in my mouth again, repeating this, faster now, milking him.

Dave was now over me as I felt his huge cock resting on my stomach, preparing to enter me. Dan was still standing, watching.

Jeff moaned, almost a growl, as he thrust forward pulling my hair as I felt his first splatter hit my throat. I quickly swallowed as that was followed by an equally powerful second blast, filling my mouth, not giving me time to swallow as I chocked before the next blast came. I was now gagging as he was cumming so much, it was running out of my mouth, unable to keep up with it's flow. I gave up as I finished him off by jerking him off as he shot load after load onto my face until he collapsed forward in completion.

What he lacked in size he made up for in the amount of cum he had, I'd never seen anything like it. His orgasm was like a flowing waterfall of hot, gooey cum. Dan handed me a towel after he finished cumming as I wiped the cum from my face. Dave waited, watching as he prepared to fuck me..

Dave's massive cock was now touching my pussy, not pushing forward, just rubbing the labia as my excitement mounted. He was so big, he had to be a few inches longer than Dan, maybe more, even Dan was watching. His cock was as big around as a beer can, huge veins tracking the entire length of his mast.

"Fuck her with that big cock Dave,"Dan said.

Did my husband just say that?

My pussy was so wet from my receiving my husband's oral delight or I would have asked for lubrication for Dave's monster cock. Dave pushed the head of his cock forward, barely entering me as I gasped, it took my breath away. He pushed forward, forcing the head of his cock in as my pussy stretched to conform to his massive girth. I screamed as I shuddered, grabbing the bed sheets as if preparing for impact as his cock impaled me.

He pushed forward as my husband and Jeff looked on, my mouth open, eyes shut tight, still screaming, now reaching and holding the headboard of the bed. He was being as gentle as he could but it was massive, I was tiny.

He pushed forward more as I now had most of him, I felt heat coming, knowing an intense orgasm was building, about to take my body over. He withdrew slightly and slid forward again pushing himself forward until I felt him push against me, able to accept more of him . His length being more than the depth I had, he understood this as I screamed in pain.

He withdrew, now careful pushing forward knowing he couldn't put his entire cock in me. His hands came up, cupping my breasts, squeezing them as he started slowly sliding his mast in and out, now careful not to hurt me. I became comfortable with his size as my orgasm started, just before my husband's cock appeared before me as I reached for him.

"Let's change positions," I said.

Dave withdrew, his cock could be heard as it escaped my pussy, creating such suction. It actually made a popping sound, he was massive. I looked closely at his cock, now seeing his full size. He must have been a foot long, much larger than anything I had ever imagined.

I turned on my side as Dave mounted me again, this time sideways, I guess they call it scissors position as he entered me again, this time more easily. My husband knelt before me, his erection in his hand as he fed it to me. I took him in my mouth as Dave started slowly fucking me, gently with his massive cock. Each time he thrust forward as he pushed me toward my husband's cock, it gagged me, almost forcing me to bite down on his cock.

Jeff was already hard again watching, stroking his cock, I had to figure a way to include everyone.

"Let's change again boys," I announced now feeling in total control, getting comfortable with the idea of taking on all three of them. .

I directed Dave to lay down at the end of the bed, his feet touching the floor. I lowered myself onto his cock. Oh, God that thing was so big. I slid down slowly, careful not to push too far. Dan was now standing on the bed in front of me, standing over Dave, presenting his hard cock to me.

I grabbed Dan's cock, guiding him to my mouth as I sat still on Dave's cock. This felt so good but I couldn't move, Dave started moving from below, slowly pushing upward. I noticed Dave reaching upward as he fondled Dan's balls. I wasn't quite sure how he'd take that but in the heat of the moment, he seemed to be loving it.

I felt Jeff's hard cock touch me from behind, touching my ass.

"Fuck me Jeff," I said, taking my husband's cock out of my mouth only long enough to say it.

Jeff wasted no time, inserting his cock into my ass, pushing himself in completely in one movement. I screamed not expecting it so soon, almost biting poor Dan's cock again. Dave started slowly pushing upward as Jeff slid his cock in and out my ass, the entire length of his cock. Dave now gripped the base of Dan's cock, milking him into my mouth as he fucked me from below.

I was cumming, couldn't control it, couldn't concentrate, was totally lost now. I felt hot, in a fog as I shook, screaming, as Dave increased his pace from below. Dave and Jeff were both pounding me now, working in rhythm with each other, pushing me into Dan's cock as I swallowed his mast.

I felt trapped between three men, each ravaging me as I came.

All three men were moaning and groaning, I couldn't tell if any or all were about to cum, I had lost track of everything and everyone. Dan held my head as he started to cum, growling, pushing his cock into my mouth as Dave gripped his cock tightly, now milking him feverishly into my mouth.

Dave pushed himself upward as he swelled and growled. They were like animals now. I felt Dave's first blast of cum explode deep inside me as he tensed and pushed himself too far in once again, his fluid flowing out.

I couldn't keep Dan's cock in my mouth, Dave was pushing so hard below, I arched away from him but I grabbed his cock and stroked as his cum shot at my breasts, even hitting Dave's chest below as his hands joined mine on Dan's cock.

Dave swelled so large I thought he was going to stretch me apart as he came, exploding deep inside me, wave after wave as I felt his flow escape me. He held his massive cock deep inside me as I felt his cock spasm with his sperm escaping his thick shaft, flowing into my pussy like a river of cum.

Jeff was now tensing from above, cumming again as he clenched my hips, pushing himself deep within my ass. He plunged into me, holding his cock deep inside as he emptied himself again, gripping my hips firmly. I felt his semen escape, oozing down my pussy onto Dave's cock as their fluids mixed with each others.

It was amazing that all three men came at about the same time as I did, it was the most erotic thing imaginable. These two young bulls had filled me and fulfilled me. I was cum soaked with semen leaking from my pussy and ass, covering my face and breasts. All three men collapsed in exhaustion as we all joined on the bed for a group hug, my cum soaked body rubbing against the three of them.

My husband had granted me a fantasy, giving me to two young men as he joined ravaging me. This fantasy vacation was definitely living up to our expectations. That was a wonderful, sexy experience, so much hotter than I ever imagined. This was just the beginning of our vacation and our sexual adventures ahead.

Now, I'd like for Dan to write about what happened from this point on. He can better describe his feelings than I can. These encounters were as exciting for me as they were for him but he'd like to tell you about them.

Dan's Story:

Jenn has just described what happened during the first day of our cruise, it was so hot seeing her taken by these two horny college guys. I never thought she'd really go through with it. I'm sure she thought my jealousy would kick it at any minute, putting an end to things.

After our session with the boys, we stayed in our room for a few hours reaffirming our love for each other. Jenn pretty much told me it would now be my turn as she'd try to set me up for something special next. I couldn't wait for what she would dream up.

We went to the nightclub on the ship that first night, dancing until about midnight. Both of us were so exhausted, we called it a day and returned to our room to get a good night's sleep.

Jenn woke me up fairly early the next morning, wanting to go to breakfast. That second day was wonderful, but sexually uneventful. I guess that's not fair to say, every day with my sexy wife is a treat. I love her dearly and she's definitely the sexiest woman I've ever met.

Our third day was quite a day. We started early with breakfast, spending most of the day soaking up the sun. As usual, Jenn had the attention of every red blooded male on the boat, she was amazing.

We had dinner in the dining room that night and after dark decided a nice soak in the hot tub might be better than a night of partying. So, after dinner, we went back to the room and got changed into our suits.

"Do I have to wear that stupid suit again?" I asked.

"Nope, wear this one!" Jenn answered, tossing me something.

"Oh, shit, not again,"

This one was just like the other suit she made me wear, only this one was white. I didn't like that a bit, knowing when it got wet it may show something.

"Don't say no either, just put it on and wait for me to change," Jenn commanded before I could say anything.

I quickly slipped them on, not feeling too bad about the way they looked. They were exactly like the black pair. Then Jenn came out of the bathroom.

"What do you think?" Jenn asked asked as she did a 360 degree turn for me, showing me every angle.

My cock twitched immediately! She had on the tinniest white bikini I had ever seen in my life, with a thong on the bottom. Damn, she was really taking chances this vacation, almost completely exposing herself. The material on her top hardly covered her nipples, I could see through the shear white, even dry!

"Damn Hun, are you really going to wear that?"

"I'll cover up on the way down. Besides, it's dark and we're going back to the adult section," she answered.

She did put on a full robe to cover with as I did the same. I knew she'd either get a lot of attention wearing that or they'd ask her to go change. I wasn't sure if they had a dress code or not. She was as close to naked as allowable by law. Hell, are there laws like that on ships?

We got up on the top deck and made our way back to the adult area. Jenn opened the door as we entered together,. The first thing I noticed was the music, usually this was the quiet zone on the ship, our sanctuary.

Not tonight, there were at least 50 people, some dancing on the stage they had set up. It was disco night in the adult area. At least the hot tubs were running, but all of them were occupied.

I was hoping to slip in undetected by anyone, knowing the attention Jenn would get in that bikini. There was no way she could dance wearing it, a tit would surely break free. Besides, she looked naked in it regardless of whether or not anything came out.

We found two loungers together, the only two left, as we put our bags down, claiming them.

"Let's warm up in the tub!" Jenn exclaimed, disrobing quickly.

Every fucking eye in the area was now on her. She looked amazing! If I didn't know her, I'd think she were either a model, movie star or a porn star. I was getting hard just looking at her as she made her way to the tub, as I stood there staring. I swear, even the women were staring at her in envy.

I quickly followed, knowing if I didn't someone else would, as we settled into the tub. There were several other people in the tub with us, all staring at Jenn. Hell, I was still staring at her! There were three young gals, all very sexy, and one guy in with us. The guy just sat there with his mouth open.

Even the three young women were staring at Jenn, she was that sexy. I was positive the guy must have gotten hard, I was. I could see right through her top now it was wet, I mean right through it. She may has well have been topless. She looked like an oriental goddess.

"This is wonderful," said Jenn.

"Holy shit, you look hot," I said, staring at her.

"Thank you, my love, so do you."

As we relaxed in the tub I couldn't help noticing everyone staring at my wife's wonderful tits. The guy in the tub was still speechless, another two men had joined us as well. All eyes were still on Jenn. I was beginning to wonder if every guy on deck was going to try to squeeze into the tub with her.

"Let's Dance," Jenn said as she quickly darted from the tub, maybe feeling a bit overcrowded with our company. I got right up and followed her closely, still aware of eyes on my gorgeous wife, especially now they were looking at her ass wiggle as she made her way to the dance floor. .

We started dancing before we hit the floor, Jenn shaking her tits just enough to draw everyone's attention to them without shaking them free. I was constantly in a semi erect state just watching her. She really knew how to work it, she was a fantastic dancer. I think in her previous life she may have been a stripper. She was just so damn sexy, I wanted to fuck her 24 hours a day, every day.

"I love how your cock looks," Jenn whispered to me as I wondered what the hell she was talking about.

I looked down, trying to be discrete about it to notice that my fucking suit was see through too!

"I have to go change," I said.

"No you don't. You look hot, all the gals are watching you," she said. "If you change, I will."

I decided "What the hell."

We danced for the remainder of the song as Jenn's tits swayed, barely contained or hidden by her bikini. I knew I was going to have to have a few drinks to get comfortable with this and get back in the tub, I just wasn't comfortable with my cock visible beneath my suit. OK, maybe it turned me on a little knowing other ladies were stealing glances at me. I knew their husbands thought I was a fucking idiot though.

We got into a different tub this time, this one with all women in it. Jenn was a lot more comfortable and immediately started making conversation with the other girls. A few of the young ladies were quite sexy, one having tits almost rivaling Jenn's. She must have been a bit taller though, her's were floating on the surface. Her nipples looked huge, protruding stiffly through the thin bikini top she was wearing. It took a hell of a set of tits to get my attention away from Jenn's.

The drinks finally started coming, I ordered doubles and was getting comfortable after about an hour of pounding them into me. Jenn had now become very friendly with one of the girls in the tub, luckily the one with the great tits. I couldn't hear half what they were talking about but it looked like they were having a great time.

Both gals kept looking at me and giggling, making me feel as if they were making fun of me or something. If I hadn't known better, I'd say Jenn was even flirting with this gal.

"I hope you're not trashing me too bad with your new friend," I said to Jenn.

"Just the opposite. She noticed you on the dance floor and loves your body, especially your package,"said Jenn, I'm sure loud enough everyone in the tub could hear. Her friend looked to be about 21, blond hair, blue eyes with gorgeous, full tits. They were definitely fake, but that's what I liked, she was hot. There I go talking about her tits again.

dave110256
dave110256
1,148 Followers