A Married Woman Looking For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mean while Carrie was getting the benefit of Andréa's three friends, who had and still were, teaching Andre all he needed to know about women. How to make love to them, and fuck them the way they liked to be fucked. They had been teaching him for quite a long time, and Andre was a budding consummate expert in the female form. And he loved what they did to him and for him. He accepted that it was his task to give a woman what she needed, what she demanded, and what she had the right to expect from a man allowed to enter her most secret of places.

Carrie was enthralled already, she had the 'big cock' in her, and the man it was attached to knew exactly what he was doing with it, and how to do it. She was bouncing happily under him, each downward thrust was met naturally by an up one from her, it heightened the sensation of the 'big cock' syndrome she had not yet experienced.

Carrie came in a crescendo of emotions; everything was new, the cock, the man, the utter fabulous feeling of experiencing a proper love fest, a fucking out of all proportion to what she had ever known. Andre was attacking her now in a frenzy of controlled power, his cock, bulbous at the end, a deep ridge surrounding it, narrowing behind it, thickening out near the centre before slowly narrowing again at the base, but even here it looked thick. Andre had been blessed with the ultimate cock, a cock that could, would, and now did satisfy any woman, especially the one now hunched below him as her climaxes built and raged through her in an unstoppable lava flow.

She was moaning, crying, bleating, mumbling incoherently, as cum followed on cum. She was alive yet dead, an insane body of beautiful flesh at the behest of the man who now seemed to control her very life. Andre felt his balls tighten, his prick hardened to granite, he banged it into Carrie now in the way he had taught, his cum billowed out in hot scalding thick lumpy globs of sperm. He filled her to the neck; it pumped up into her internal organs.

Carrie felt it swell her, her pussy clamped around the member in her; the muscles forming the walls tightened around the invading prick as if trying make it one. She would never say no or have any remorse what so ever about being taken by this boy, ever! She was also now pregnant, his sperm had swum up the channels and into her eggs that were waiting for it, they joined hands and hugged, the welcome was total.

Andre slowly slid from her and into an embrace that Carrie would never have dreamed of thirty minutes ago. She loved his body, held him close, letting him know that he was special, very special, no one, especially her pin dicked husband was nowhere near this man boy. She settled into him, she couldn't get close enough, her soft hand felt for him, his cock was sticky and wet, she didn't care, she was holding something she didn't know had existed.

If she had known she would certainly have been unfaithful before now. But she had spent all her adult life under husband's lock and key, but now no more. She was free, she had a lover, no, strike that, she had two now, two wonderful and completely different lovers, and Carrie had no intention of letting either go.

She caressed him and somehow thought quietly to herself, 'I wonder if he'll want to do me again soon?' she hoped so, she could do with 'more of this, and him,' she thought. His cock was still half hard, he liked her stroking him, this had gone well, he hadn't known what to expect really as he had entered the bedroom. Whether he was ordered to leave, or asked to stay, he had been asked to stay, and now he had screwed his dream woman.

"Andre," Carrie whispered, "That was just what the doctor ordered," she told him.

"I'm glad Carrie, I have wanted to be with you forever," he told her, and he was telling her the truth. This made her squeeze her body into his. The woman in her floundered at his words, it made her desperately want him again.

"If what we, you, have just done Andre," she told him, "being what the doctor ordered for me, will there be any chance soon of having my prescription refilled?" she giggled. His prick jumped, that was the answer she needed. "Oh Andre, oh baby please?" she couldn't wait a moment longer. The youth in him responded and his prick hardened once more, Carrie squeezed it, her appreciation overwhelmed her.

Andrea watching the screen was absolutely beside herself with arousal, desire and desperate need to feel that cock in her, but there was nothing she could do yet, but she would, oh she would. She knew people would frown in it and her, but she didn't care, 'as soon as possible,' she thought, 'that cock going to go where it will do me some real good, hell or high water!'

Her eyes focussed back on the monitor, she hadn't heard Andre tell Carrie to get on her knees, all she saw was her turning over and getting up in a hurry, her head was already down waiting. Her son got behind her and she saw all of it for the first time in many years. It was the best cock she had ever seen, the shape, the size, the readiness in it, the slight upward curve, ready to decimate all it came into contact with.

She saw him plunge into the up turned proffered pussy. The beautiful married woman before him divorced her husband right there, right then in one sudden plunge from her young boy lover. Andrea saw Carrie's head roll from side to side, a hand reached back as if begging for mercy from the thick prick castigating her battered pussy. But there would be no forgiveness, no respite, she would be made to endure and submit by Andre.

There was no question of where this was going, and Andre didn't know about his mother yet, how she was intending to get in on the act. How his life was going to be made complete. Not only Carrie would submit, but his mother would too, making them both his! Andre set about battering Carrie the way he had been taught, he knew when a woman was in submission mode, and Carrie was in it all the way up to her beautiful neck!

He pile drived into her, holding her by the hips didn't prevent him driving her all the way up the bed until she could go no further, she was in a ball, head down, hands against the bed head, he was lifting her off her knees with each monstrous thrust as he screwed her mercilessly.

Carrie's cries for relief went unheard, they were muffled into the bedding and Andre drove on, she became desperate, begging him to stop, yet fearing that he would. How many orgasms he made her have went uncounted, they were too numerous. All she knew was, there were no more, she dried up, the love juices, his previous cum dried in the frictional heat of his howitzer like weapon.

Then Andre shot his second and final load for this night into her, it spread around her like an incoming tide of thick lava hot volcanic sludge. Carrie stretched out in sublime heaven, the beautiful thirty four year old had been made by a nineteen year old boy. She was owned, not only by him, but by his mother too, she would never rebel against either of them, never.

Downstairs Andrea had cum hard again so many times she too was collapsed in her swivel chair, her fingers had been Andre's prick, she too was a beaten hulk of flesh, beaten in abstention by her own son. But when Carrie reviewed the edited disc of her and Andre together, when she saw how he had beaten her, given her her rights to womanhood. How she had plainly submitted, she would be shocked and stunned to the core.

Andrea crept upstairs and went to bed, but she slept with her fingers deep in her pussy imagining them to be her son's amazing cock, her future with them both, she could not have been a happier woman. In the morning she rose, it was their day off, and Andrea wanted to begin her strategy of having Andre herself, even if it meant having Carrie there too. She no longer cared, she was having him, Carrie would have to learn to put up with it, she was confident, but still a little doubtful too.

She had breakfast and waited for them to appear, they didn't, Andrea got itchy waiting, so eventually she made her way up, outside of the bedroom door she raised a hand to knock. She stopped herself just in time; she heard muffled noises, 'Jesus,' Andrea thought, 'is he fucking her again?' She hurried down to her office and switched the monitors on.

There on the screen, Carrie was on her knees on the bed, he was stood at the side of it. She was sucking her son off, his cock looked gigantic. He was holding her head and was obviously face fucking her. He slapped her face gently, "go on bitch, make me cum, and be quick about it!" Andrea could see the look of intent on her face, along with the obvious desire to do what he told her to do.

As a slap landed you could see the increase in her efforts, the suction in her cheeks as they hollowed out, and then expanded with every shove of Andre's cock into it. His hands reached down and took her nipples, she saw him squeeze them hard because Carrie's shoulders hunched as he crushed them, her hands held him at the hip.

Her ministrations increased, her head bobbed furiously, she gave him her best, and suddenly Andre's stance changed, his feet spread, his own head dropped and stared at the woman below him servicing him. Then his hips shot forward, she saw Carrie's throat bulge, then he humped her rapidly, he had cum, and he was pumping it down her throat, welcome or not, she got it.

He pulled it out, Carrie fell over gasping, her eyes bulging as her throat had. Spunk leaked out from between her lips as she tried to recover. "Swallow it bitch, all of it!" he commanded, Carrie obeyed. Andrea had never seen this side of her son, he had always been quiet, unassuming, she had no idea of the wonderful woman lover her friends had created in him.

Carrie hurriedly got it all down and set about getting her breath back, she lay there defenceless as she did. Andre got on the bed with her, and said.

"Well now my beautiful bitch, have we settled who is in the driving seat here?" and he kissed her with as much love and passion as he could muster. If Carrie had had any resistance in her, it went the moment he took the kiss.

"No Andre, its settled darling, I am who I am, your mother loves me, but do you?" This was a question he hadn't asked himself, but he said, yes he did. Carrie smiled, "then Andre, I'll be whatever you want me to be, and whatever your mother wants me to be too, will you accept that as well?" Andre smiled and agreed, fucking this woman would always be on the top of any agenda he might have.

Andrea having watched and listened, saw her son in a brand new light, this was a side of him she never knew, quiet and studious? She thought, 'hah, he has confidence in him only a woman could understand!' Then she orgasmed a few times on the strength of what she had just seen and heard. She had a quick shower and went back to the kitchen to wait, there was no point now in invading their space, she wanted Andre to be as fresh as a daisy!

An hour later Carrie came down, she looked at Andrea in a fearful way, she didn't know how she was going to respond, she herself had had no idea that she would spend the night locked into her son. Andrea greeted her with a huge hug and a warm loving kiss, Carrie's eyes filled with tears.

"I'm so sorry Andrea, I had no idea that was going to happen, but you did tell me to do what you wanted to do, even if you never actually told me to do it!" Andrea roared with laughter, hugged and kissed her some more and told her not to be silly.

"Now tell me all about it, was he any good?" she asked. Carrie looked at her in utter amazement.

"Andrea, he is only nineteen but he is the most amazing lover, he had me everywhere, I didn't care what he did, what he wanted to do, all I wanted was for him to do it, me, anything, I didn't care, and do you know what? He did Andrea, he did!" This made them both giggle. "Please don't be angry Andrea, I'm so sorry."

"I'm not angry Carrie, because now I know I will never lose you to another man. You won't want to go off and try another when you've got me and Andre, am I right?" she told her. This turned Carrie's lovely head, she hadn't even contemplated that, she had never had any intention of doing it. But now as she had said it like that Carrie knew she would have the best of both worlds.

"You won't get any hang ups about me and Andre then?" she asked.

"Not as long as you don't either?" Carrie blinked a few times, then understood what she had just said.

"Andrea, are you having an affair with your own son?"

"Not yet but after what I've learned Carrie I intend to, would you have a problem sharing him with me, sharing us with him?" Carrie thought about it and could see the logic in her arguments, "but what about him Andrea?" she said, and nodded her head at the ceiling.

"You tell me Carrie, do you think he'll be able to turn us down, ever?" she said and waggled her shapely hips. She knew what she intended could have unforeseen consequences, but she was more than willing to take the chance. Carrie knew the answer to that and shook her blond head, no. The two beautiful women embraced like never before.

As Carrie squeezed Andrea tight, she said. "I love you Andrea, I really really love you with all my heart," she told her.

"And I love you too darling, I've waited forever for you forever, and I will never lose you to anyone, never. And with care, we can have the kind of life that will make us happy for the rest of our days, yes?" A movement caught their eys, and a bashful Andre entered the room.

Carrie set about making breakfast; Andrea fussed over him, letting him know they were both more than happy. And that everything was good and going to get better. She didn't elaborate any further, not yet, there was time for that later.

Andre had a look in his eye that relieved him of being caught with his 'pants' down. He hugged his mother, she hugged him back in a way she had never hugged him. He eyed her speculatively, his morning wood was captured between her thighs, he always had a hard on on a morning, it was common practice.

Andrea gazed into his eyes, 'time to let him know' she thought. "Yes darling, it's all very alright," she whispered. He wasn't sure what she was alluding to. "Carrie and I love each other baby, you know that don't you?" she said, then continued, "and we have reached an agreement where you will be the main benefactor, be patient though baby, for just a little while longer okay?" Andre nodded his head, unsure of what to say, so he didn't.

Andrea had given thought to their next move, Carrie was happy to let her make decisions for them. Andrea told her that "next weekend will be the weekend he will get the biggest surprise of his young life Carrie, but in the mean time I'll let you enjoy him some more. But first I want to show you something, come with me honey."

Carrie was amazed at Andrea's pragmatic way she was taking this in, like deciding what dress to buy, or what to have for lunch, she laughed and said. "Whatever you say Andrea is good enough for me, what do you want to show me?"

"Its something for your husband to get his head around, the last time though, we can't do this week in week out can we?" She said. Carrie had a gut feeling it was about her and Andre; she followed her beautiful dark lover into her office. Andrea pointed to a seat; Carrie sat down, Andrea next to her, pressed the play button and sat back.

The DVD gained life and Carrie sat stock still, frozen in time as she watched what had happened last night with her and Andre. "God Carrie," Andrea said, "you are both so beautiful and so sexy, just look at that," it was Carrie being slowly laid back; she was in a stupor under him. She could see the control he already had over her. She saw her own utter seduction, she watched fascinated as Andre plunged into her pussy, her legs rising and parting for him.

She heard the mewling, the moaning, the soft grunting, the small gasping breaths, and they were all coming from her. Seeing Andre's stunning cock in film amazed her. The sheer size, the utter difference to what she had known in her marriage, oh Jesus how she hated her husband now for putting her through those torturous years. She had experienced Andre first hand, but watching what he did with it made her breath catch in her throat.

She saw it appear out of her own pussy and the shape of it made her jaw drop, the narrow base, seemingly, the thickening up to the centre, up to the much defined thick ridge under the wide bulbous head was seen in disbelief by her. But she stopped breathing when she saw him power her to utter sexual aroused destruction. She saw herself cum, many times it happened.

She watched as she clung to him, his cock a blur now as he hit her with everything, and no response now from Carrie's yielding body, her arms and legs wrapped around him in a submissive pose, her head thrown back, mouth wide open in Oooohs and Aaaaahs. She would never have known what she had gone through.

She had been fucked for the first time in her life, she had known that, but now she had seen it. Carrie wept with the memory of it, the joy of remembering her shattering orgasms. The strength and power of the boy thrusting into and out of her with his monumental jousting stick before he himself came in a torrent of cum, that spit out of her pussy, there was that much.

Carrie was numbed by the experience, she was also so turned on she couldn't stop writhing in her chair. Andrea saw her plight and smiled. "Want him again do you?" she asked knowingly. Carrie couldn't answer, her brain was fogged, her mouth dry. "Well wait a while, just watch a bit more for me?"

The DVD moved on to her sucking him off, being made to service him, being told she was a bitch, his bitch, that she would do as he told her, all answered in the agreement of Carrie's nodding had. She sat in more stunned belief as she watched him cum, the swelling of her throat as he forced his prick in, the bulging of her cheeks, followed by hollowing. She saw herself gulping it down as fast as she could. Her husband was a minor in the extreme now, never again would he be allowed to enter her thoughts in any other way but contemptuous.

"Carrie," Andrea said, "I want you to send this to him, with a message that if he ever looks for you and finds you that this will go viral along with the first DVD. That will keep him totally at bay." Carrie though long and hard about this, she had been worried that somehow he might find her. She knew that his ego would not allow him to be exposed for what he really was. She agreed to send it with a written message.

It got sent that day, "this is my nineteen year old stud lover you loser," it said, "he is the man you will never be, and he will be the father of my babies too!" although she didn't know she was already pregnant. "And if you try to find me and succeed then these DVDs will go viral!" She would never know his reaction, she would never call him to find out, as far as she was concerned he was history. Her future was right here with Andrea, and now it seemed her gorgeous nineteen year old son.

The next weekend Carrie was in bed with Andre getting it wholesale again, Andrea was watching from downstairs, she was biding her time. She saw him finish and died with agony that it wasn't her getting what Carrie had just received. A fucking of monumental proportions, she waited until she knew he had recovered because he began to fondle Carrie again. She left the machine and cameras running, she wanted to record what happened next, even if she was unsure of what his reaction was going to be.

She was dressed for the part, and she looked even better, 'there's no man that would turn me down,' she thought, 'unless he's a poofter!' She walked into the bedroom; Andre looked stunned, wondering what was going on. Carrie knew, she smiled, Andrea's eyes never left her son, she dropped her clothing slowly to the floor, finally stepping out of her panties, now she was totally naked.