A Married Woman Looking For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to the bed, Carrie shuffled to one side and slipped out. Andre was bug eyed as his mother approached him, she kneeled on the bed, "well?" she asked, "like what you see baby?" Carrie was leaving when she heard her speak, turning she saw Andrea lay next to her son and take hold of his sticky prick, slippy with his and Carrie's cum.

The last sight Carrie had was his cock jumping to attention, she closed the door and went down to Andrea's office, she had to watch this. "Mom, oh mom," he groaned, "you, me, us?" was all he said. Andrea nodded her beautiful head; his cock was hard again, ready for use. Andrea lid down, she almost got on him, but decided to let him take the lead. She was glad she did because her son battered her from pillar to post, Andrea had never received a poking in that manner in her life, he went on forever, his stamina was endless.

Carrie watched in hypnotic silence as she saw him hang, draw, and quarter his mother. She was looking at a sexual monster of the most loving kind. His mother was in his grip and Andrea was beside herself with the arousal he had built, now was using and taking her. She had orgasms on orgasms, she wasn't his mother any more, she was a beautiful dark skinned angel from heaven.

The thoughts he had entertained about his mother for the last three years were now a reality, and he liked it, no, he loved it, he loved her and now he knew, he loved Carrie. Andrea spent the night more or less underneath Andre, he wouldn't let her go, wouldn't release her, he just loved and fucked her continually.

His final act was to turn her over and without permission, without even asking, he fucked her in the ass. She squealed and cried until she submitted, and finally she enjoyed his domination, his young raw power. Carrie had fingered herself to dozens of climaxes and fell asleep only to be woken by her cries, to witness Andrea being ass fucked mercilessly by her son.

Carrie woke later still sat in the chair; the cameras were silent and dark. Upstairs Andrea and her son were sleeping peacefully now, secure in the knowledge that they were now one, and also with the sure with the deep knowledge that they were also at one with Carrie. She gave birth nine months later to a light and fair skinned beautiful baby girl, and a year after that a boy was born.

Two years after that, they all decided to go to the Capital for a weekend and went by national transport. On the platform together, waiting for a tube train, Andre, Carrie, Andre and with their children, a subway train rattled past. On it was Carrie's husband, he saw her, she, nor they, saw him. He got off at the next station and went back, he wanted to say sorry, but they had gone and he never saw them again.