A Massage for Master

Story Info
Master gets pampered by His slave.
2.7k words
4.24
30.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavespf
slavespf
4 Followers

Rose brushed a strand of hair from her face, "Ready to get out Master?"

"Yes Slave, dry me off."

Rose pulled the plug in the warm bath water and got off her knees to grab the fluffy white towel. Her Master Ben stood up and waited for her to dry him off. She started at his head and worked her way down to his feet. The air was very steamy from the bath water so her Master got sweaty, however she was drying him off the best she could.

Even though she was naked like she always was when washing Ben, she was sweaty herself from washing her Master and tried to hurry so they could go into the bedroom for some cooler air. When she finished she kissed his feet and waited on her knees for Ben to step out. As he did so he patted her head, "Good girl."

Ben lay down on the bed waiting for his slave to pamper him.

"Master would you like to be rubbed down with powder or lotion today?" she asked.

"Both Slave, but I'm a little hot right now, just massage my feet for a few minutes while I cool off."

Rose replied, "Yes Master."

Rose went to the foot of the bed and rubbed her Master's feet. She really enjoyed doing it and amazingly it relaxed them both. Every few minutes after rubbing them she would lean down and kiss each foot, sometimes even licking them from the heel to toe. She heard a soft snore and shook herself from her reverie. Looking at the clock she thought to herself, "Wow, I've been doing this for over a half our now!"

She got the lotion out and Ben stirred at the quiet noise she made as she walked around to rub him down. Still half asleep he absently stroked her side with his hand as she started to massage him. Starting at his face she rubbed the cool lotion over his cheeks and forehead. Neck, chest and arms are next. She took her time over each section so she doesn't miss a spot.

They didn't speak much during these weekend massages. Ben because he enjoyed the pampering form his Slave and Rose because she was focused on making it enjoyable as possible for her Master.

She moved down to his cock and balls. Like always it grew at her attention to it and as always that brought a little smile to her face. Focusing on her task at hand she reluctantly left his area and moved to his legs.

"Master would you like to turn over so I can get your backside?"

Ben rolled himself over so she could now do his back. Taking the lotion she rubbed it into his neck. She did her best to do a deep tissue massage there to ease any tensions away. She stroked, rubbed and massaged his neck and upper back for several moments, his little moans of pleasure let her know she was doing it right. She placed light kisses down his back ready to move on to his ass and lower back.

As she was rubbing his ass down Rose couldn't help but rub her thighs together a little. God help her but even doing this for her Master turned her on to some degree. She placed a few kisses on his tight ass, admiring it as she did so.

Her Master did a lot of walking so she took extra time to work over his leg muscles as well. That chore finally done she got the powder out to start at his feet.

She kissed his feet softly at first but then somewhat harder as she gets into worshiping her Master. Taking the powder she softly rubbed it onto his feet. She noticed a small rough spot on his big toenail and quickly took care of it with a nail file. His feet properly pampered she gave his toes a quick lick and moved back over his legs, ass and back with the powder.

Once again she took her time on his upper back and neck. Not sure if Ben was awake or not she gently shook him, "Master I finished your back, let me powder your front please."

Slowly he rolled back over and Rose powdered his front side starting at his chest, then his cock and balls followed by legs and finally his feet.

She noticed her Master was once again almost asleep so she decided to massage his feet for awhile. After all it was the weekend, it wasn't like they had anything pressing to do.

Rose kneeled at the foot of the bed and picked up his left foot. She does a couple deep finger strokes with her hand and then took his big toe in her mouth and gently sucked. Still massaging his foot she moved on to the next toe and did that until each toe had been given proper attention.

Fairly aroused by now she took his two middle toes in her mouth and ran her tongue over them, sucking them, licking them. Hungry for more she put down his left foot and picked up the right. Doing the same thing she started with his big toe and worked her way over his toes. So engrossed in what she was doing she didn't notice her Master. He noticed what she was doing and was becoming as aroused as she was.

Rose's pussy was fairly wet by now from what she was doing to her Master. Ben not being able to take much more said, "Slave lick my cock."

Rose looked up from her Master's feet and saw his cock standing at full attention. Seeing it that way made her all the more hungry for her Master. Happily she complied.

Taking his erect dick in one hand she kneeled between his legs and took her tongue and slowly ran it over him from the base to the tip and back down over his balls. Even to the underside of his balls. She gave his balls attention for a few minutes, licking them and massaging them.

Rose wanted her Master. She wanted him to cum, wanted to feel his cock in her mouth. She cupped his balls with one hand and took his cock in her mouth. Sliding it in and out she tried to make it as pleasurable as possible. She ran her tongue over the tip and she sucked.

Ben was stroking her hair, completely reveling in the feel of his Slave's mouth on his cock. She sucked his head hard and squeezed his balls a little harder. Then she took his dick deeper, as deep as she could and worked his cock up and down.

Unable to control himself her Master moaned in pleasure at how she was fucking him with her mouth. Rose wanted her Master to cum, she ached to feel his juice in her mouth. She worked her mouth faster now, playtime was over she wanted his cum. Her Master had a large deep orgasm. A large wad of cum filled her mouth which she swallowed for him.

Exhausted now from all the servicing she had done. She licked his limp dick clean and excused herself to wash up. Her pussy was so wet with need one would've thought she had cum but she did not. Her Master just had that effect on her.

Ben also exhausted from his ejaculation lay on the bed until she came back. Giving each foot a kiss she asked, "Ready to start the day Master?"

He turned to look at the time. It was noon already. "Damn Slave, noon already."

Smirking she replied, "Time flies Master when you are being pampered. Time well spent as far as I'm concerned."

"Yes, good job girl. You earned some relaxing time yourself."

Rose was glad she pleased her Master but her relaxing time would have to wait. After getting permission to get dressed she carried on with some household chores and then some yard work which took most of the afternoon.

Periodically she checked on her Master to see if he needed anything. Taking time to kiss his feet and give his neck a quick massage as she did so. Other than a couple beers he kept himself occupied for most of the afternoon like he usually did on the weekends.

Evening had rolled around and it was time for Rose to be getting dinner ready. They rented a movie they had been wanting to see so as soon as she got it ready they would watch it.

Rose took a quick shower before dinner since she got dirty from the outdoor chores. Feeling much better afterward she put the steaks on the grill and the potatoes in the oven. Her Master opted to eat in his recliner with the movie so once dinner was ready she served him in his chair.

He was nude like how he liked to be when he was home so Rose gave him his grey robe to wear while he ate so he wouldn't burn or spill on himself.

Rose herself was stripped down to her golden collar and a short nightie as Ben liked her to wear as little as possible also.

While he ate his tender Ribeye steak Rose kneeled beside him on the floor. Usually he had her kiss his feet while he ate but tonight he let her sip on some wine and relax. He would pat her head and stroke her cheek as he ate, even giving her food to eat out of his hand which she hungrily ate up. When he finished she kissed his feet before getting up and quickly brought him some coffee and apple pie.

While the movie played she continued to kneel at his feet. She rubbed them nearly the whole time. A couple times she merely laid her head to rest on them, like the pet she was for her Master.

Once the movie was over they continued to watch some TV until dark. Rose lit a couple candles and some incense in their sunroom for some dim lighting. They both had knocked back a couple glasses of red wine so they were very relaxed and comfortable by nightfall.

"Slave worship my feet."

"Yes my Master," she replied.

Rose gently kissed the tops of his feet, then his toes. She kissed the soles of his feet. She licked his toes next.

"Slave play with your clit."

She did.

She felt her wetness already and she only just begun to serve her Master. Rose wanted to cum this time, she ached to feel her Master's touch on her. She continued to stroke her clit and lick her Master's feet.

"Master may I cum? I want to so much, Please let me cum tonight!" she cried.

"No Slave girl, not yet. Come suck my cock. Let me feel your mouth fuck my cock."

Rose complied.

Her Master spread his legs in the recliner, a perfect height for her to suck his cock. Hands on the outside of his thighs she put her mouth over his throbbing cock. She made slow movement all the way to the base of his dick taking her time to get the whole thing in.

"Stick your fingers in your pussy girl and get yourself close to cumming but if you cum I will punish you so make sure you don't."

Rose took her mouth off his cock to answer, "Yes Master."

She stuck her first two fingers in her slick pussy. God it felt good. She moaned in pleasure.While she sucked on her Master's cock she fingered herself til she got close to orgasm.

"Master may I cum now?"

"No Slave, both hands on me now."

Frustrated she pulled her wet fingers out and wrapped them around his cock. One hand gently slapped his balls and the other was around the base of his cock while she continued to suck him to her hearts content.

"Again Slave, finger yourself."

Rose again stuck her fingers inside her pussy and brought herself to the edge of cumming. Again he refused her the release.

Over and over he had her do that until she thought she would scream. Her pussy was all but dripping by now, and Rose was feeling frustrated her Master was doing this. She obeyed him though and never had an orgasm.

The thrust she was making into her pussy she matched tempo to the thrust she made on her Master's cock.

He stroked her head, "That's right bitch, suck my cock and finger yourself for your Master. Suck my cock hard and don't stop. Your mouth, your pussy, it all belongs to me so fuck my pussy like a good little cock sucker you are."

Rose was almost over the edge, "Oh Master please let me come I beg you. I want to cum so bad. Please Master let me cum for you!"

He grabbed the hand fingering her pussy, moved it out of the way and rammed his fingers inside it. Her pussy was very slick, his fingers slid right in and she moaned as he pumped his fingers in and out of her.

"Master that feels so good, please don't stop let me cum oh god please!" she begged of him.

"Uh uh, not yet my pet. I like how you are all wet and horny for your Master. I like your juices running on my fingers."

He pulled his fingers out,"Here Slave, eat that pussy. Tell me how it's tastes."

Rose stopped sucking his cock and let him slide his wet fingers inside her mouth. Sucking the juices off she replied, "Very good Master. It's very good pussy."

"Good girl."

Sweat ran down her back now from all the time she was cock sucking and also from keeping herself from cumming. Suddenly her Master made her stop.

"Slave go get some ice."

Legs quivering she got up and went to get a bowl of ice. He took one form the bowl and held it to her clit. Rose gasped at the unexpected cold there. He then ran it over her pussy. Taking a fresh one he ran it down the length of her back, cooling her hot body off.

"That a girl. Cool off a bit. You've been working hard here."

While he was doing that she was stroking his cock with her hand. She put an ice cube in her hand and put it in her mouth. She started to kiss his chest with her now cool lips, cooling him off as well. The she put his cock in her mouth again the ice cooling his cock and also cleaning it of any sweat. She only kept it there a moment though and gently stroked his cock with her hand until it was hard again.

Refreshed again they went to the bedroom. Rose again sucked her Master's cock for him, enjoying the feel of him in her mouth. She felt her Master's cock throb, he was getting close to the edge.

"Slave ride," he commanded.

Rose got on top of him and mounted him slowly. She almost took herself out of him then rammed down hard. As she did that he slapped her ass. Every thrust she made he slapped her ass. "Harder bitch."

Rose rode him harder. When he stopped slapping her ass she reached around behind her and gently squeezed his balls as she rode him.

"Slave cum."

That was all she needed. Rose allowed herself the pleasure of cumming her pussy grabbing his cock for all it was worth as she did so. The long awaited release so sweet she had a deep orgasm.

"Oh thank you Master for letting me cum!" she gasped out.

A few moments later her Master also came, his cum filling her insides.

Both spent she sat on top of him for a few moments before pulling herself out. She licked her Master clean and then toweled him off to make sure she got it all.

Rose went to kiss each foot and again thanked her Master for letting her cum.

Half asleep he replied, "Good girl."

She rubbed his feet until he fell asleep then crawled in beside him and joined in sleep herself.

slavespf
slavespf
4 Followers