A Massage for the Ladies

Story Info
Giving you a sensual massage.
1.2k words
4.1
29.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MMmmmm. A massage. Tired from driving, shoulders knotted and tight, your weary body aches and daydreams of the sweet relief of massage. Somehow after meeting, we materialize at my hotel and walking in you see the table unfolded and waiting for you.

I step outside to give you a moment of privacy while you undress and position yourself on the table with a sheet draped over you. I come back into the room and bring oil that has been heated in warm water from the sink. I stand beside you and begin caressing your body, feeling you out, learning your body with gentle hands. Warm oil on my hands, I knead your shoulder muscles with my thumbs rolling in circular patterns.

I stretch your muscles with the palms of my hands and roll them under the heel of my palm. I roll back the sheet to expose your back and slowly pour warm oil down your spine. My thumbs

run parallel to your spine, gliding down each side, pushing gently into your back, deeper and deeper with each trip down your back. My fingers splay out to caress your outer back as my thumbs delve into your back straps.

I move back to your neck and with surprising tenderness rub up your neck and occipits. Pausing for a brief instant, you feel my breath on the backside of your neck and quiver internally with anticipation as my lips close softly on the little soft spot at the nape of your neck. I pull the sheet back up and fold it to the side to expose one hip and leg.

My hands glide under the sheet to deeply knead the muscles of your ass ( and maybe steal a little grope, too) and then slide down your thighs. Being careful not to let eager fingers travel to places they aren’t welcome, I massage your thighs and ass carefully. I work the outer portion of your hip and thigh and slide down to aggressively massage your calf.

Slowly, as not to tickle, I lift your foot and massage it with gentle hands. I tug each toe and roll it between my fingers and caress up and down the sole of your foot with my thumbs. My mouth closes over your Achilles tendon and I suck it softly as my tongue strokes it. Then I move higher and suckle the tender backside of your knee and run a teasing tongue up your inner thigh, gauging your response. I move to the other side and repeat the process.

Upon finishing the legs, I fold back the sheet to expose your back and your ass. My tongue dances slowly up the crack of your ass, tickling as it goes. At the top of the crack, my mouth descends to suckle as my tongues continues it’s dance. Licking lower, my tongue delves deeper and brushes lightly to tease all around your quivering little bud, yet never touch it.

I lick up your thighs, trailing a wet smear of saliva up each one and my face parts your legs as it buries deeper. Running my tongue slowly up each of the meaty lips that guard the entrance to paradise, I caress your womanhood and heat you to the point of insanity with my breath and the butterfly kisses my tongue is imparting to you.

One slow flick of my tongue up the middle of your lips parts the slit just barely and my tongue gets its first heavenly taste of your femininity. The next upward stroke finds my tongue burying itself deeper and on the end of the caress it delicately floats across the fragile hood protecting your clit. With just the right amount of pressure, my tongue pushes against the hood enough to partially roll it back and to slide over your clit.

All the while, I gauge your responses and learn your body’s particular likes and dislikes. I listen to each moan, feel every whimper and sense every tightening muscle that informs me of how to bring you your pleasure. Taking you gingerly in my hands, I roll you onto your back as the sheet slips to the floor leaving you exposed to my admiring gaze.

The soft lit room puts you at ease and you lie awaiting my next touch. I lean over you and bury my face into your neck, I suck your shoulders and nibble on them with tenderness. I lick up to tease your earlobes and suckle them softly into my mouth.

Walking to your feet, I kiss your toes and suck each one into my mouth. I lick up your thighs and gnaw on your knees. I kiss up each thigh and tease around the softer spots, then kiss your hips, stopping to bite your hipbones with a ginger mouth. I lick your tummy and up to tease along the bottom of your breasts. My tongue spirals around your tits and closes ever so slowly on the nipples. Each time around the breast, my tongue spirals closer and closer to the tightening nipple.

I lift your breast with phenomenal tenderness and suckle the soft underbelly, running my tongue along the crack where your breasts meets your chest. I lick out and along the breast to continue my tease around the nipple and suddenly drop my mouth to devour it. I suckle soft, I suckle hard. I roll my tongue around it and caress it firmly and then softly. I use my teeth and bit gently at it, I tug back on it and roll it between my teeth.

Each touch, each taste teaches me what to do and not to do. I learn what you don’t like and file it away in my memory not to be repeated. Pouring out my tender affections on your breasts, I finally begin my downward descent, kissing and licking as I go. Parting your thighs, I bury my face between them and my tongue flitters like a candle in the breeze as it dances rapidly up and down the velvety lips that cry out for my touch.

I caress deeply with my tongue, fairly plowing my way through the meaty outer lips as our intensity builds. Slowly and softly, I suck the lips into my mouth and stroke them with my tongue as I pull backwards on them. I use knowing fingers and part the lips to eagerly devour the inner lips and meaty recesses of your womanhood. I suck. I lick. I stroke. I slowly pierce deeper and deeper inside of you with a thrusting tongue.

I roll back the upper lips to expose your clit. I lick up and down each side, watching carefully to see if you are hypersensitive to touch in that region so I don’t ruin things for you. My tongue grazes each side of your clit and bumps playfully along it. My mouth close over it to suck softly. I suck the hood and fleshy miniature lips in and out with my mouth and stroke your clit with my tongue as I do so. I bring you closer and closer to orgasm and as you cross the brink into release, I pull back to let you enjoy the spasms without my interference.

Moving back to stand beside you, I kiss you with deep passion and quietly asked if that is how you like your massages.