A Massage From My Wife's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaspar100
jaspar100
15 Followers

"That's it, just let all your stress go," she said.

I sat up a bit, opened my eyes, and looked straight into hers, which were dark and fierce. She was breathing just as hard as I was at this point. I looked down at those huge tits again, then back up at her, and then fell back on the table.

I didn't want the experience to end, but I was beginning to feel the twinge...you know the one. I placed my hand on hers. "Wait, stop-"

"Stop?" she asked.

I could barely speak. "If you keep...doing that...what I mean is....maybe I should...go in the other room and....you know...?"

"Shh," she said. "No, it's ok. When you're ready, just go ahead and let it go."

This was too much! Was she really saying...?

"You...you want me to...to cum?" I asked.

"Mm-hm. In fact, here," she said, stopping and pulling her hair back behind her head into a ponytail. She took a hold of me again, then leaned in so that her face and tits were barely an inch away from my cock." When you're ready, go ahead and release all your stress on to me."

I almost shouted! "You mean....you want me to...cum on you?"

She nodded, placing one hand on my balls while continuing to work my shaft with the other. "Mm-hmm. Cumming after a massage is probably the best stress reliever that a man can get, especially if he cums on someone. The combination of the touch, and the visual sight of transferring all your stress to someone else combined makes it the best possible experience-"

She was still talking, but I couldn't hear a word. I felt myself about to explode. I clinched up, grunted, and watched as a giant load of thick white cum shot out onto Bryn's neck and seeped down her tits. I would have kept watching, but I had nothing left, and I fell back with a thud.

She continued to work my shaft for a few more minutes, slower and slower, and then stopped and used the towel she'd taken off of me to wipe off her neck and chest. She set it down on the edge of the table, and started rubbing my belly with both hands in a very soft manner. Finally she looked up at me and smiled.

"Did that help you release all that stress?" she asked

I nodded. "Oh yeah," I grunted. "Is that...is that a common technique?"

She shrugged. "Um, depends. Some people aren't really comfortable with it. I usually probably wouldn't do it, it usually depends on how well I know the client, and their stress level. In this case, I know Susan, I know you, and I could see how stressed you were, so, you know, no big deal." She moved to the front of the table, above my head, and started massaging my scalp.

A wave of guilt suddenly hit me. "I guess I probably shouldn't mention this to Susan, huh?"

She smiled. "Uh, I'll leave that up to you. But don't worry; I'm not going to mention it or anything."

Ok," she said, grabbing her shirt off the floor and sliding it back on. "We are done." She placed her hand on my shoulder and gave me a big smile. "Go ahead and take as long as you need, and then just let yourself out through the back door, ok? And tell Susan I said hi!"

jaspar100
jaspar100
15 Followers
12