A Masseuse's Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently brushes the damp hair from my face, and gazing deeply into my eyes, whispers, "Are you enjoying your massage so far, Mrs. Miller?" Then she grin impishly.

I gape idiotically at her for a moment, then realize I'm being teased, hiss at her, "What did you do to me, you amazing young bitch?!"

She giggles, then says, "I massaged your G-spot and your clit at the same time. Have you never came that way before?"

"I knew it was possible and tried when I pleasured myself, but never made it happen...definitely not like that!"

"Well, I've made other women climax that way before, but never as intensely as you did. I seriously thought for a little while that I really was killing you!"

"For a little while you were, sweet cunt!" And then I reach up, bring her head down, and kiss her long and hard, wanting to show the gratitude I feel for this divine experience.

We kiss for a long time, tongues dancing, saliva flowing from mouth to mouth, and I caress her for the first time, enjoying the feel of her slim, well-muscled body; stroking her firm breasts and tiny, rigid nipples is a feast for my fingers, as her hands cupping and massaging my breasts are for my heightened senses. While I've had crushes on and fantasies about girls and women in my past, I had never acted on them; now I know what I've been missing and am so thankful I am not too old to relish it.

When we break our kiss, she takes my face in her palm and turns my head; "Look!" she whispers.

And I see that my thighs, and the table, are indeed wet; far more wet, in fact, than I thought I could make them...and I tend to get copiously wet when aroused.

"You squirted, Mrs. Miller! When you came, your pussy just shot out gush after gush of this juice! I've seen women do that, but never that much! I'm envious, 'cause I've never squirted like that!"

I feel my face flush, and I realize I'm embarrassed; I never knew myself capable of that, either. When I hear Jennifer softly laugh, I look up, prepared to be angry at being made fun of. But her look is tender.

"I'm not laughing to be mean, Mrs. Miller; I'm just amazed at what a naturally sensual woman you are, and how intensely you can climax. Shit, I'm envious!"

I laugh too, ashamed now at my thoughtlessness. I then lift my head, and kiss her once again, slowly and gratefully. "Honey, call me Lauren, okay? 'Mrs. Miller' makes it sound like I'm your teacher or something! Besides, after this..."

"Well, I have had a thing for a couple of teachers, and I do like older women. But you...wow! You're awesome!" She pauses for a moment, then asks, "Have you been with another woman before?"

"No, darling. You're my first, except for crushes and fantasies. And I thought a few times that I should stop you. But after a certain point, I couldn't have stopped this if my life depended on it!"

Jennifer giggles again, then happens to look at her watch. "Oh, shit!" She scrambles up.

I look up at her, startled. "What's wrong?"

"Your session is almost up. Which is really too bad, because I wanted to taste more of you than what's on my fingers!" She quickly sucked my cum from her fingers to emphasize her point.

I think quickly, then ask, "Can I buy another session? Now?"

"Umm...yeah, sure. I'll have to let Shawn at the front desk and your husband know."

"Oh...okay, go ahead." I think with a brief pang of guilt about Michael; is this cheating on him? In the strictest sense of the word it is, even though Jennifer is another woman and is giving me things he never can. He is far and away the best male lover I've ever had, as well as a tender, loving husband. But this experience has overwhelmed me, and I realize I'm going to continue it...at least for today. I may never do it again, and I do know that I still love and cherish him as much as ever, and will never leave him unless he wants it. Too, this will give me ideas I hope to pass on to him, to make him as mindblowing a lover as is Jennifer!

I watch her as she reaches under the side table to pick up a small two-way radio (and unashamedly admiring her round, full ass as she bends over). She then keys it, saying, "Shawn?"

"Yeah, Jenn?"

"Umm, Lau, uh, Mrs. Miller has asked for some extra time; her neck and lower back need a little more work. Would you let Mr. Miller know?"

"Sure; hold on." The radio hisses for a few moments, then Shawn says, "He says that's fine; just have her call him on his cell when she's through. He'll pay for the extra time."

"Thanks, hon." She replaces the device under the table, then turns to face me again.

For the first time, I am able to look upon her gorgeous, young body fully. She is tanned all over; not a single inch of pale skin anywhere. Her breasts are small but full, her tiny nipples upturned. Her muscle definition is amazing; not bulging, but taut and sleek, with every movement causing them to show delightfully. Her tummy is absolutely flat, with a hint of definition. Her hips are gently curved, her thighs and calves well-muscled. And there isn't a trace of hair on her pubis; it's as slick and glowing as a girl's. Her tight cuntlips glisten with her juices. She is truly a Diana, a huntress.

She smiles down at me, her hands on her hips. "Lauren, darling, I so wish I could, but I can't give you more than another half-hour, as I have another client coming in then. I'm sorry."

I reach up and press two fingers to her soft lips, then caress her taut cheek. "I understand, sweetheart, and that's perfectly fine. What can we do in a half-hour, you think?"

Jennifer grins wickedly, then replies, "Well, let me think. I can go down on you, as I really, really want to taste you. That can last pretty close to half an hour, I'm sure."

I smirk, then say saucily, "I'm sure you could, you divine little slut, but that would deprive me of tasting you, and that isn't going to happen!"

She laughs shortly, then says, "In that case, lay down again, you insatiable MILF, because we're going to taste each other!"

With that, she pushes me down to lay flat on the wet table again, then nimbly throws a leg up to straddle me, facing away from me. She cups my ass with both hands and caresses my thighs with her face. As she does this, she lowers herself to my face.

I take a few moments to gaze with wonder and naked desire at her beauty. Her pussy is, as I said earlier, not only shaved but waxed; it's as smooth and without stubble as a girl's. And like the rest of her, it's perfect; the lips are long and straight, the clit hood a delicious jewel crowning her perfection. As she draws closer, her cunt opens to me, and her dark, pink, swollen inner labia equally exquisite; they shine with her juices. I look up to her hairless asscleft; her pink anus winks at me, beckoning me. And taking the invitation, I grasp her firm as cheeks and press my mouth to her thighs.

God, she tastes every bit as heavenly as she looks! All natural; nothing but sweat and girlnectar. I caress her thighs with my face, then my lips, adoring the smoothness, the firmness of her youth. Her scent is so strong it makes my head swim, and my mouth water. I glide my mouth over her intimate areas, saving her singular pussy for my dessert. I trace my wet tongue over her asscheeks, causing her to buck. When I glide it over her asshole, she cries out into my cunt, and the vibrations are delicious. And when I press my lips to her delicate flower, kissing it as I lately kissed her mouth, her fingers tighten painfully on my asscheeks, but I don't mind in the least; in fact, I welcome and enjoy the pain. I savor the feel, the scent, the flavor of her asshole, and I swirl my tongue around and around it. I've rimmed Michael many times before, as he has me, and enjoyed it immensely; but this clean, smooth orifice is a wholly new and different delight to me. And when she opens to me, I don't hesitate; I thrust my tongue inside her asshole, pushing deep, loving the vibrations of her new cries within me as I taste her bowels, tonguefucking them with my lips still pressed tightly to her sweet anus.

And what she is doing to me...oh, god! She lifts my legs to rest crossed on her shoulders, giving her access to my hairy, moist asscleft. She runs her face through the thick, matted hair there like a girl doing the same with a kitten. She causes me to hiss and thrust my hips as she catches some of that hair between her teeth and pulls it. Then she traces her tonguetip up and down my cleft, gathering the cum and sweat that's pooled there. Her mouth closes on my asshole, and she sucks it, causing me to cry out into her bowels. I try to relax as much as I'm able, despite the indescribably intense sensations bombarding me, and she's able to penetrate me as well; I can feel her long, narrow tongue inside me, swirling about, touching me deep, then pistoning in and out. It's all I can do to keep from cumming right then and there. And so we settle to rimming each other, lips pressed to assholes in lovers' kisses, tongues darting, smelling, tasting, arousing. Something I've done many times before, as I have said, but never so wicked and delicious.

But all good things must end, especially to give way to even better things. Following each other's leads and desires, we withdraw our tongues from the other's assholes then glide them to waiting, drooling pussies. As my tongue follows the lines of Jennifer's swollen, hot cuntlips, so hers does with my lips. Her flavor is sweet, innocent, still so young and fresh; literally like a nectar; her cream flows easily and copiously onto my tongue, and from there down my throat. I kiss her pussy long and adoringly, then cause her lips to splay as I press my mouth deeper; even as she cries in a muffled, wet way and humps my mouth, she is doing the same to me and I can't help but blow bubbles in her gushing juices as I moan and lift my hips to fuck her mouth. We kiss the other's cunt for the longest time, cream pushed out, shining on our cheeks, and dripping from our chins.

The siren song of her sugar walls is too strong, however, and I press my eager tongue deeper inside her. As her walls contract to hold my tongue, her tastes explodes anew in my mouth, and I savor it as I swirl my tongue to rake her soft, boiling-hot walls; naturally, she's doing the same to me, and the room is filled with the sound of muffled cries and deep pools of wetness being waded through. Pink lips grip soft, flushed cheeks, mouths squelch obscenely in cream, and tongues greedily lick up those divine rivers.

Gripping her firm asscheeks tightly, my fingers are pressed deeply into her smooth, wet cleft, and suddenly I'm inspired: my forefinger slides so easily into her asshole, all the way to the hilt, and she almost smothers me as her bottom lowers to take it in; her cries reverberate in my sodden cavern. And of course she does the same to me, and her long finger in my bowels causes me to almost lose control of the orgasm I've been suppressing for so long. It's then I know I must make her cum with me.

So I regretfully withdraw my tongue from her sweet hole, only to close my lips around her tiny, swollen clit, peeking stiffly from its hood. Even as her thrusts renew painfully against my mouth and nose, she too takes me into her mouth and sucks. And so we cocksuck each other's fat clits, the sounds loud and nasty in that small room. In and out of eager mouths our clits go, sucked so deeply they're pulled even further from their hoods to be met with merciless tongues, flicking, lapping, swirling, pressing. And as our clits are tortured in this peerlessly exquisite way, so our movements and cries become wildly frantic.

Thus it's not long before neither of us can hold back our climaxes anymore, and we cum. God, how we cum! As the blinding light and electric sensation wash over me, causing me to jerk, thrust, and scream bubblingly into her sodden cunt, so is she. And we die the little death for a timeless moment, our muscles painfully rigid, our nipples tightening to aching points, and we thrash, buck, hump, and thrust. Our cries are mostly incoherent, muffled as they are in folds of wet, puffy, pink flesh, but occasionally a word makes it out of those sodden holes: "FUCK!... SHIT!... CUMMING!... GOD!... YES!... INTENSE!... GOOD!... BABY!... CUNT!... BITCH!... OOH!"

It continues till the pain of overstimulated clits far exceeds the sweetness of orgasm, and we finally fall apart, tongues regretfully leaving pussies and fingers from spasming assholes. laying there bellowing for breath, twitching, sweat pouring off of our fragrant skins, too weak to push away the strings of hair that adhere to our wet faces. All I can do is stroke her damp, and she kisses my inner thigh. And so we rest for a few minutes.

But being younger and better able to recover, Jennifer slowly twists around to face me once more. Taking me into her arms and pulling me close, she wraps her legs around me, and I cry out again as my tortured clit comes into glancing contact with her firm, soft thigh. As she holds and caresses me, I look up at her...and burst out laughing.

She looks quizzically down at me and asks, "What?!" And I reach up with a trembling hand and pull several of my pubic hairs from her glistening cheeks, chin, and mouth. She giggles, too.

Stroking her soft cheek, I whisper, "I think your new beard might give away what we've been doing, darling!", which causes us both to break out in new gales of laughter.

Then I look around and ask with only half-mock concern, "Umm, these walls are soundproof, aren't they?"

Jennifer laughs once more, then whispers, "Yes, honey, they are; most of the time to muffle yells when we have to dig deep to loosen a bunched muscles. But in this case..." And she gives me her fetching, knowing wink again.

I smile, then crane my neck to kiss her, long and gratefully. As we kiss, we taste our cum on the other's lips and tongue; I've tasted myself on my fingers and on Michael's lips, but this instance has a special delight all its own. It's with more than a little regret that Jennifer finally breaks that final, consuming kiss.

"Lauren, darling, as much as I hate to say it, your time is almost up and we have to clean up; your husband could probably tell my scent from yours."

I sigh and say, "You're right, sweetheart. But I really could stay here the rest of the day and play with you. You're an incredible lover for such a young woman!"

She smiles dazzlingly, then replies, "And you're every bit as awesome as you are beautiful, baby. Umm...is there any chance we could do this again sometime?"

I look up at her in amazement; that had literally not occurred to me, as I thought this would be a once-only experience. But even as this dawns on me, I know what my answer will be: "Of course, babygirl; now that you have me hooked, you aren't going to get away that easily!" And I grin impishly.

"Yay!" She cries and laughs like a little girl, then kisses me once more, quickly but firmly. She then gets up, grabs a towel from the side table, and says in a mock-commanding voice, "Get up and let's make you presentable again!"

Jennifer and I walk back out to the reception area together, clothed, clean, and refreshed. I see Michael has returned, and I smile at him. Then I turn to Jennifer and say, "Thank you, Jennifer; that was far and away the best massage I've ever had!"

She smiles winningly and replies, "You're welcome, Mrs. Miller, and thank you! If you ever want to have another, I hope you'll come back and ask for me."

I wink quickly and affectionately, and say with a smile of my own, "Of course, dear; I'm thinking of making it a regular thing." We then shake hands. As I turn back to Michael, Jennifer gives my ass a last caress.

Michael holds the door open for me as we go out into the sunny, warm day. Walking to the car, he remarks, "You should, you know; make it a regular thing, I mean. It's not that expensive...and you're positively glowing! It looks like you really did enjoy it."

I smile brightly and, already thinking of my next session with Jennifer and even wondering if and how it might be possible to get Michael involved in a more intimate way, reply, "I did, honey. You have no idea!"

The End

12