A Masterful Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers

I clasped both of my thumbs and forefingers together, ran them down his shaft, and pulled down tight at the base before I took the head of his cock in my mouth. I sucked on it tight while circling my tongue around and around the head, taking more of him in bit by bit. The more of him I took in, the harder I pulled down at the base of his shaft. The harder he got, the harder I sucked.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"How are you doing in there?" the saleswoman asked from the other side of the door. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"Umm ..." George started to say.

I was afraid he was going to ask her to come in and have her see me with his cock in my mouth. I stopped sucking and looked at him in fright. He pushed my head in, which made me take him all the way in to the back of my throat. It took everything I had not to gag.

"We're fine," he said. "We'll be out in a bit."

Relieved, I went back to lapping my tongue around his cock every way I could ... like quick, broad brushstrokes covering the sides of his shaft. The tip of my tongue tickled the tip of his cock before sliding my lips down to the base in long, repeated deliberate strokes. I sucked his shaft in hard, locking it in like a Chinese finger cuff, giving him no escape when I pulled up hard.

He fell into the chair next to him and threw back his head in pleasure and disbelief. I could feel his body tense. I saw the expression on his face that the tension was killing him but he didn't want to let go. I could feel the veins bulging just underneath the surface of the thin skin that was stretched to the hilt covering his shaft. I could tell he wanted to moan and growl but couldn't for fear that he would be heard. The harder and faster I went at fucking him with my mouth, it felt as if his entire body was going to burst.

The moment his creamy, salty cum splashed against the back of my throat, he let out a silent scream. I swore I could feel his heartbeat banging away fast, deep and loud. I could feel the way his body collapsed from the inside while I continued to suck on his shaft. I didn't stop until I knew he came back to reality.

He picked me up, gave me an appreciative kiss on the lips, and held on to me tight until he could say, "You haven't said this yet, but that was love."

I smiled, blushed and cast my eyes downward in half-feigned bashfulness. He lifted my chin up with his thumb so that he could look me in the eyes.

"I want to say that, but not in a fitting room after I just gave you a blow job," I whispered. "I don't want to say it as if my love was conditional of you being so extravagant with me. Really, this is all too much ..."

He placed a finger to my lips to stop me from babbling. He kissed me as if he was sucking sweet nectar from a peach, and said, "I love you, too."

MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers
12