A Masterful Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers

SMACK! SMACK!

"Seven! Eight!"

Those smacks stung. I could feel the heat rising from my skin, but after the initial stings, I felt like I wanted to cum. I wanted to be prodded with a moistened, tickling finger deep inside between my legs. I took one long breath in and barely let it out when I again heard ...

SMACK! SMACK!

"N-n-ine ... t-ten!" I screamed, starting to cry.

That time I didn't get that after-feeling of wanting to come, but then he inserted the wooden grip of the spatula handle into my vagina. He circled it around a bit while he clenched the soft and strong palms of his hand against my ass. I was starting to enjoy it until a gust of wind hit my face and reminded me that I was outside overlooking the beach and the bay. No one was close enough to see, but the possibility started to scare me.

"Please, please be done with this soon," I thought.

He took his time getting to spanking number eleven, and even longer to number twelve. I couldn't tell the difference being tortured and pleasured.

SMACK!

"Thirteen!" I called out, muffled under a sob that came with the tears.

George pulled the handle out of me, quickly unfastened my hands from the railing, and grabbed onto me in a protective hug. The tighter and closer he held me, the harder my sobs turned into blubbering.

"There, there, my pet," he said, holding me and rubbing the flaming hot cheeks of my skin. "You handled that very, very well."

"No, I didn't," I cried. "I couldn't finish. I didn't like that. It was cruel. It was vicious. I was scared. How could you do that to me?"

"Because you were exciting ... beautiful ... and enjoying it more than I was," he said.

I was furious with him. I clenched my fists into balls and wanted to punch him. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't leave his embrace.

He held me tight and told me that it wasn't uncommon to feel a mixture of emotions.

"This isn't just a mixture of emotions," I cried. "You're totally fucking with my body and my mind. "

He carried me onto the chaise lounge and put me on his lap. He untied the cords from my wrists and then loosed the rest of my ropes off my body. I nestled close to him and started crying again.

"Tell me what's on your mind; tell me what you're thinking," he said, pulling me in closer and stroking my ass where it hurt most.

"I-I-I don't know if I can do this," I said. "I feel like I'm failing miserably. I don't think I can be the kind of sub you want."

"No, you haven't failed; not at all," he said in an assuring voice. "I'm getting to see a side of you that I'm sure you don't show to many, and I'm honored that you've opened it up to me. It's important that I get to know all sides of you, otherwise I can't be the best kind of Dom I want to be for you."

I wasn't quite sure what he meant by that, but for the most part I felt better, until I felt the ropes falling off my frame.

"I feel naked and vulnerable like this," I said as he slipped the last of the ropes off of me.

"Interesting," he said.

"Interesting how?" I asked.

"I didn't expect you to pick up on the dichotomy of bondage so quickly -- the feeling of being captured and exposed against your will and then being let go and feeling vulnerable in a totally different way," he said. "Tell you want, let's forget about burgers and go into town for dinner."

Getting out in public, especially in this charming resort town, was exactly what I needed. It felt so much like a real date -- seafood, pasta and a bottle of wine on the second-story roof deck of the nicest restaurant in town. We laughed and pointed at the tourists and buskers milling about in the street below us. It was people watching at its best. To anyone else, I'm sure we looked like an otherwise well-groomed couple out slumming it for the weekend. I'm sure it would shock anyone to know what we had been up to this afternoon.

This afternoon. I wanted to get it out of my head, but I felt compelled to talk about it.

"What I said about failing to be the kind of submissive you want ..." I started to say.

He pulled his chair closer to mine, held my hand, and said in a soft voice, "I'm the one who should apologize. I pushed you way too hard, but it's because you're so responsive and so willing to take on challenges and take them on well in such an extraordinary way. Sometimes I get caught up in what's going on between us that I forget that this is all so new to you and we're so new to each other. You're a natural."

George stopped talking and locked his eyes into mine. It felt as if there was no one or nothing around us except a wild whirring of sparks and tingles flying off of the two of us until our lips met, our tongues entwined ...

... and I melted right into him.

MsQuote
MsQuote
54 Followers
12