A Master's Love

Story Info
After play comes the true reward.
981 words
4
17k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

she hears the key turn in the door and melts upon the floor... all day preparing herself as her Master had ordered. her hair hanging loose down her straightened back as she spreads wide her silken thighs... feeling the cold air brush against the moistness between them. He enters, smiling down at the pleasure that awaits... sliding His boot between her legs, pressing it against her cunt. A soft moan escapes her lips as He spies the glisten against the black leather. His hand reaching down... stroking His pet's hair as He winds His fingers around the thick dark tresses... "Has My slut done as she was asked?" His tone soft and caressing as she nods... " yes Master"... smiling He again spies His boot... " So it seems lil`one... rise!"... she rises gracefully... her nipples already hard from His voice, her wetness building as she senses His closeness.

Her breathing deepening as He moves behind her... brushing the hair from about her neck with barely a touch... He leans into her... His body pressed to her's... "Did you cum lil`one?" more of a mock than a question, "No Master i didn't"... He smiles... snaking His hand over the bareness of her flesh... curling His fingers around one of her hardened nipples... pinching it slightly as He hears a soft moan. A deep chuckle against her ear as His hand guides softly down her body... a finger circling her navel as it trails down over the flatness of her stomach... a quick intake of breath His reward as He slides the tip of His index finger over her clit. "Mmmmm so hard My pet"... her knees weakening as He teases... her juices increasing between her thighs. "Go prepare slut!" a smile crossing her lips at His words.

Moving quickly into His chambers she kneels... feeling His presence behind her as He runs His fingers over the softness of her shoulder... "The wall slut... NOW!"... hurriedly she moves on bended knees, rising... she lifts her arms... His grip tight as He cuffs her wrists. Lowering and placing the spreader between her ankles. As He rises He admires what is His, a deep growl brushing her flesh as He pulls against the chain... raising her slender body until her toes barley rest upon the floor.

He can smell her scent, her anticipation as He leans over and removes the blindfold from the table... gently placing it over her eyes... tying it behind her head... her tongue licking the edges of her lips as she waits. her body craving His touch, His lips, His Power over her. "I control You girl, My words are all you hear, tell Me!!!"... her body trembles with every syllable, "i am Your's Master"... another deep growl as her body freezes... feeling the coldness of His blade run over her thigh, a caress of steel kissing her flesh as it draws closer to her core... "Feel My blade lil`one... you know its dangers yet your wetness betrays the warning" His voice deep against her ear... the tip of His knife tormenting her body as He guides it to her breast... teasing each nipple in turn... her breathing raspy.

His hand slides between her thighs... and she feels the vibrations... pushing against her wet cunt as He slides the egg deep within her core... "Do Not allow that to slip lil`one for if you do... you shall fail Me!... Do Not cum before I allow... or you shall fail Me!", all the while His blade teasing, tormenting each nipple... their hardness almost as if they were reaching out for more... the blade running over her shoulder... kissing against her spine. her moans becoming more frequent as the egg teases her cunt... feeling His hard cock press against the tightness of her ass, "relax slut... take all of what I give you!" slowly pushing into the heat of her ass... feeling it wrap around His cock in a firm embrace... "Oh Masterrrrrrrrr!!!"... " DO NOT CUM CUNT!" His voice demanding as He slides every inch deep inside her ass.

His cock working her hard as the vibrations threaten to push her over the edge. Disposing of His blade He takes another egg... guiding it over slowly against each breast... her body shaking uncontrollably as He trails it down over her flesh... " you will cum when I say slut... is that clear?", Circling her clit. making sure He doesn't touch it... " feel good girl?... want to cum for your Master?"... the sounds of the chains echoing in the room as she fights against her binds... " Master pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!" "when you feel this upon your clit girl you may cum... cum hard with Me slut... NOW!" working the egg against her clit she screams... feeling His hot cum fill her ass as she rides the waves of her ecstasy.

He holds her weight, His cock still buried deep in her ass as He uncuffs her wrists and removes the blindfold... sliding out from her the pressure releasing the internal egg, resting her against Him, He leans down, with one hand around her waist He unties the spreader with the other before scooping her gently into His arms, her cheek laying against His shoulder as He carries her to His bed... "good girl" His voice barely a whisper as He lays her upon the covers, moving behind her He cradles her against His hard frame... fingers tenderly caressing her brow... " your Master adores you pet", a soft smile on His lips as her eyes slowly open and look up into His. "girl loves You too Master", "shhh My pet... sleep protected in My arms you will be watched as you dream"... again her eyes close... sleep sweeping over her as He pulls her tighter to Him... "sleep well My love" His eyes never leaving that which He holds in His heart.