A Master's Plans - Beginnings

Story Info
Master prepares sub to take her to undisclosed location.
1k words
3.94
17.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body screamed out in pleasure and satisfaction as she came. Every muscle in her body contracted in ecstasy. Her breathing deep but fast, her heart racing, her cunt dripping from the tremors. Her Master had allowed her pleasure, finally, but it had not come freely. She had earned it the hard way- her Master's way. Still convulsing from the contentment, she recalled how the events of her gratification had evolved.

Waiting... It always began with waiting. The anticipation was necessary. Her Master had not allowed her to touch herself for 5 days, since He had begun to make plans for their next meeting. He gave her few specifics, preferring, rather, to keep her in suspense as punishment for asking in the first place. She did have tendencies to be a bit of a brat at times. It always brought a smile to his lips and He did enjoy punishing her for it.

For each of the five days leading up to the encounter, He had sent her a new task to complete. They were designed to train her, yes, but also used for His amusement. She was His toy. His pet. His slut. She belonged to Him, to do with what He wanted, and they both knew it.

The day of their meeting, she was quite anxious. She had been given only a couple of instructions but she wasn't convinced she was prepared for whatever He had in store for them today. When she received the message she was waiting for, she quickly prepared herself. The thought of her Master arriving to an unprepared slut was inconceivable. She must please Him. She wanted little else. He had her quite well-trained in that regard.

Since the conception of their relationship, He had known exactly what her weaknesses were. He enjoyed exploiting her fetishes and desires. He used them as tools to train her and challenge her. She was grateful for His attention and time and it showed in the progress of her submission to Him.

She stood in the corner, facing the wall in the spot He had selected. She wore her collar and the underpants He had chosen. He had instructed her to wear her blindfold. This was torturous for her. It initiated a trigger inside her. Yes, she loved the feeling, but the anticipation and vulnerability it created were almost unbearable for her. She had a naturally curious nature and it was too easy to torment her this way. Never the less, she did as she was instructed. In position she waited, hands behind her back, legs apart the required distance. She waited, patiently at first, but as time continued she grew more restless. Eventually her mind wandered and she focused less on the waiting and more on the ways she would be able to please her Master today.

The door opened and the footsteps approached.

"Good girl," He told her. "You have followed my instructions well. I am pleased with you."

She smiled and thanked her Master.

"I want you to stay very still now. We will be taking a trip and I need to prepare you." Her Master unzipped His bag and began to remove items, some of which He placed on the floor at her feet.

He began by tying her wrists together with rope, securing it with knots. It should only hurt now if she tried to move. This pleased Him. She would have to cooperate or she would feel pain instantly. He began to wind rope around her ankles, tying each off but not attaching it to anything... yet. He attached chain links to each ankle. She knew Him well enough to recognise that this meant He wanted to be able to keep her legs apart at some point.

He was almost done. She felt her Master pull her underpants to the side and push something large inside her. The sound of tape shocked her slightly but she remained still while her Master taped her closed so that the toy could not escape and re-adjusted her underpants. This was when he connected her ankles together, leaving only a very short length between them to enable her to shuffle places at His request. His final touch was new. He placed clamps onto her nipple as she gasped.

At last, He was ready to leave for His trip. Certainly, it was not to anywhere she would find pleasant. He had come across the location accidentally but knew it was perfect from the instant He saw it. He clipped a leash onto His helplessly bound slut and walked her like a pet out to His car. It was difficult to move but she trusted her Master and followed His lead. She was instructed to lie down in the back seat. He used the seatbelts to secure her horizontally.

He stopped for a minute to admire His rope work. He loved the way it looked on her.

"Now, slut. I'm going to draw your attention to our conversation last week. Did you or did you not beg me to allow you to come before I did?"

"Yes Master. You are correct."

"You were punished at the time. But I believe there is a lesson here to be learned. So I will be teaching it to you now." He reached over to her and placed a hood over her head. She was a little surprised. What could He have planned? She heard the car door close and her Master climb in the driver's seat.

"I haven't gagged you because I want to be able to hear you if your make any sounds. I will be counting the number of noises you make and when we arrive at our destination, you will be punished. One belt strike for each noise and I will be making you count them out."

She wasn't too worried. She could be quiet if she was laying still. What's the worst that could happen? A cough?

"One more thing. Don't come." He said to her. He pressed the button on His remote control device. His toy began to vibrate inside her and out came her first moan.

"That's one." He said smugly.

Looking at her through the review mirror, He smiled. His cock was already hard and in need of release.

Soon.