A Master's Punishment

Story Info
A Master comes home to find he has to punish his slave.
944 words
3.69
45.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master of the house entered his home on Avenue Road. Immediately the sight of his slave sat cross legged beneath the stairs caught his attention. On her neck was a sign he had not seen for a while. He sighed in frustration. Her training had gone remarkably well for so long it was rare he saw the slave sit beneath the stairs these days. He glanced once more to the sign, it read, "I do not respect your rules". The Master took three careful measured strides towards the slave. He towered over her. "Slave. You disappoint me. I am not happy with you." His voice was low and carefully pitched. He made sure to display his annoyance with her through his voice. Immediate violence did nothing to the girl. He had had to train the response out of her. "Stand up. Turn around. I do not want to see your face slave." She did as told, plainly upset at what she had done. He was still not sure; her face was blank save for her eyes. Without warning he spanked her hard on the ass. She gasped in surprise. "Now slave, what have you done?" His voice was almost a whisper; anger penetrated the words, the low and steady cadence of his voice made the slave tremble.

"I touched myself. I looked at pictures. I watched videos. Then I touched myself to bring pleasure while you were away." The Master leant over her shoulder, he found her eyes were closed in fear. "Speak up slave, I did not hear you."

"I touched myself Master. I disobeyed your rules!" Her voice was rising in pitch. Her panic apparent now. "Upstairs now. You know the drill." He smirked as she swallowed once before following his orders. She had disobeyed him in the most extreme sense. She had made herself orgasm. He had forbidden that from day one of her initiation. He followed her up the stairs and led her to the left corridor. This opened out to a room with a four post bed and numerous chests of drawers around the walls. In the space between the end of the bed and the blank wall was a piece of bare carpet. It was stained in patches in a darker shade. If you were to look up, you would find a hook capable of holding 250kgs of force embedded into the ceiling. The Master led the slave to this piece of bare carpet and had her stand with her arms out to the sides and her legs splayed. He walked over to the nearest chest of drawers and retrieved to items from the top drawer.

The first was a strip of black silk, smooth and light yet day would become night when donned as a blindfold. The second object was a gag. A strip of leather held a rubber ball in the middle. The slave had not seen what he was doing and so was unprepared when the blindfold covered her line of vision. He tested her sight, not wanting the slave to know her punishment. When satisfied he placed the gag in her mouth so he would not be bothered by her protests. She deserved what she got for disobeying him so severely.

He spanked her hard on the ass twice more with his hand before he left her to go to the other side of the room. He found the long chest of drawers and from the bottom drawer extracted two metal pipes. From a smaller drawer above he extracted a series of strong chains. The Master once again walked back to the slave and placed a footstool next to her. He corrected her drooping arms and then deposited the bundle of items on the carpet.

The Master picked up a long metal bar and placed it along the slave's arms and across her back before fastening her wrists with leather cuffs. The soft leather, well worn, restrained the slave so that she could not possibly move about. Next the slave felt another cold bar at her ankles as they were strapped to another spreader bar thus she found herself completely bound and exposed.

A rustle of cloth and soft clinking of metal brought the slave to attention. This was not the usual routine. He normally just left her as she was and had her ass spanked till she begged him to stop. But then she realised, she had never masturbated before today. She felt the Master's body press against hers slightly and he reached along the metal bar now leaving her spreadeagled. Suddenly the slave found herself suspended in the air, she could just feel the brush of the carpet beneath her feet. "Well Slave? Are you going to accept this punishment?" Her Master's voice rung out, breaking the tense silence that had engulfed them while the Master worked at the ropes that now held her in the air. She heard the swish of the cane, just as it landed upon her ass. She was given no option to answer, the gag took care of that. Instead she hung there, unable to stop him from whipping her ass til it grew red and sore, burning through to her legs. Those were his next target. He whipped til the red lines were no longer individually distinguished. "Well Slave, let's see what this does to you while I attend my errands this evening." And with that he left the Slave hanging in the air til he returned.

This is my first story so please just be patient as its uploaded in segments as I lost all of it together and am rewriting from scratch.