A Master's Ring: Book 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elsol
elsol
728 Followers

"I'm going to enjoy bringing that arrogance back to Earth," Samantha interrupted worshipfully. "You were about to say the Bloodlines planned something else, weren't you?"

Doris Alex sat back silently.

"Hmmm," Samantha said. "Your pretty slave shows promise, David."

"We know that the Bloodlines thought it would be best for mixed children be a part of the mother's line," Roderigo said. "The Brothers have chosen differently. I hope that's acceptable to all of you, or Samantha will be busy for a very long time."

"So you see, Doris," Anna wrapped up with. "David can give us back what was lost, and do other things that are of no concern to Siblings. There is no need for him to learn how to punish or train Siblings adequately."

"Let's be honest though, Bloodlines seem to require a special touch when it comes to disciplining them," Samantha said immodestly. "It's not as if every Brother is as talented as I am with a whip. Anna is the master, but if she doesn't want to take this on then I'm the best one for the job."

"So I've heard," Roderigo said amusingly. "I'm not very interested in Sibling punishment other than to keep mine in line; the Council takes up too much of my time anyway. It sounds like fun though."

"I was a rarity," Anna admitted conversationally. "An Enforcer that was a talented discipliner."

"I'm sure you are as unique as I am," I told her.

Anna threw her head back and laughed.

"I find it incredible someone as intelligent as you does not understand, Doris," Anna said after she was done laughing. "David does not punish, he kills."

"Punishment is no guarantee that a person will not trespass again," I said. "Death is a more complete solution."

"Not if you need to use that person later," Roderigo told me.

"Then I don't advise letting anyone near me that you might need later," I warned him.

"That's why most Brothers are not allowed near you, dear," Anna said with a quirky smile. "I'm really disappointed in you, Doris. I hope that David was correct, and you simply did not believe he could kill you. Otherwise, choosing you to ride herd over the Siblings here was a mistake. Brothers die for those kind of errors, and I'm too old to be sanctioned for expecting better from a Bloodline Sibling."

Doris Alex's closed her eyes for a second as Anna's words beat her psyche.

"When can I start?" Samantha asked me politely.

"Doris Alex only has exams the first week of the final exam period," I told her. "She will join your household for two weeks on the day of her last exam."

"Three weeks," Samantha said professionally. "I will definitely need three weeks."

"Three weeks!" Anna said surprised.

"She is Bloodline," Samantha said defensively. "I've never had to work on one of them. It's necessary to ensure that I don't break her usefulness to us; after all she does have a lot of responsibility on her shoulders. Also, I'm sure when Iane is brought to David, it will not be long before he asks me to adjust her behavior. She's definitely worse than Doris."

"I see," Anna said clinically. "It would be better to experiment with Doris; Iane is likely to drive even you to extremes."

"Speaking of which, may I borrow Michael and Leonard for this?" Samantha asked Anna and me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Two reasons," Samantha said ticking them off on her fingers. "First, Michael will serve as a reminder to Doris of her time with me. I would like to leave her with a little something to remember, and you're probably not going to want me leaving any permanent marks, right?"

"No, I would prefer nothing mar the beauty the Brotherhood's care has given her," I replied.

"Secondly, I lack a certain piece of male equipment," Samantha said. "I have plastic models and will use them, but I find that there's nothing quite as humbling as having real flesh and blood fill all of a Sibling's orifices, especially when none of those cocks belong to a Brother."

I shrugged figuring Samantha knew what she was talking about.

"Any other limitations?" she asked me.

"Don't kill her," I said calmly. "If that's necessary, it is my responsibility."

"Of course," she said as if it had not been necessary to make the point.

"Tell everyone in the house, why you will be leaving for three weeks," I told Doris Alex. "Make sure they understand how you made this necessary."

She stood up without saying a word.

"Doris Alex," I said while she was turning towards the house.

She froze.

"Apologize to each for believing you were in any way better than them," I instructed.

"Yes, Brother," she whispered.

I snickered as she lifted her chin and walked just as proudly and arrogantly into the house as she walked out.

"You know it's impossible to break a Bloodline of that arrogance and pride, you can only hope to contain it," Samantha said to me. "Too many Brothers hold them in high regard. Even if by some miracle she ever becomes as perfect a Sibling as your Jason would have been, she would still be too proud and arrogant."

"She can be proud of the work it took to bring her into this world; the Brotherhood's work," I answered. "She can be arrogant of her obedience and ability to bring pleasure into my life."

"You might be asking for too much from a Bloodline," Roderigo said humorously.

"Then you can have her, Roderigo," I said looking at him.

"No," he responded immediately. "I have made my choice; Doris Alex no longer fits into my plans."

"I've seen the profile; your choice will have you running around in circles," Samantha teased him with.

"If Katherine escapes her present situation unharmed," Roderigo said. "I will chase her in all the circles she wants; I have a feeling she won't run very fast."

"Enough of this prattle," Anna said looking at me.

"One thing makes me wonder though," I said to them. "Brothers have had wars between themselves. What of Siblings and Brothers?"

"Kiera, go inside," Roderigo commanded.

The two female Brothers gestured at their companions. All three Siblings marched into the house without looking at any of us.

"Four of the ten Bloodlines no longer exist, David," Roderigo reminded me. "Very few Siblings know that only two of them were truly lost. The other two had to be destroyed for what was rebellion in Brothers' eyes."

"Iane is, and Doris Alex was, very close to similar crimes," Anna said. "Doris Alex's sisters are not as strong as she is, which slowed down her progress long enough for your arrival to curb the natural path of her actions. Iane has no close relatives, and she associates almost exclusively with Brothers handicapping her ability to do damage."

"Doris Alex is not exactly openly disobedient," I pointed out.

"Not yet," Roderigo said. "But you were right, she stood on the edge of deciding she knew what was best for the Brotherhood and acting on it. Iane was born thinking she knows what is best for everyone; she's just been too busy entertaining herself to do anything about it."

"Individual Brothers are not allowed such liberties," Samantha said. "A Sibling is not allowed to think them."

"Who is Iane?" I asked.

"Aphrodite in the flesh," Roderigo said quietly receiving an agreeing nod from Samantha.

"I'm going to love teaching her to contain that pride and arrogance around you, David," Samantha said joyously.

"That is why I will do it," Anna said to no one in particular.

"But Anna!" Samantha said sitting forward.

She missed the minor roll of Anna's biceps, but I did not. I watched Anna out of the corner of my eye to make sure she did not turn towards me.

"You want this too much, Samantha," Anna told her seriously.

Samantha looked like she was going to argue for a second but finally dismissed the issue with a wave of her hand and a sigh.

"You're probably right," Samantha said. "Would have been fun though; I owe that bitch a little pain."

Anna relaxed and so did I when her biceps rolled back into a position that did not signal the imminent danger to someone at the table.

"Iane is something of a legend in the Brotherhood, as gifted in her Bloodline's advantages as Doris. She has cut quite a swath through the Brothers," Roderigo told me. "She is more arrogant and proud than Doris. As envious as other Brothers will be of your possession of Iane, they will be more happy to see her finally settled."

"Iane and I might not be compatible," I told them.

They did a double take and looked at each other before breaking out in loud laughing.

"I didn't think you had a sense of humor, David," Roderigo said finally.

"It never crossed Doris's mind to protest your decision, dear," Anna told me. "She doesn't like that Samantha will be doing the punishing, but she'll do everything necessary to return to your side. Today, whether she knows it or not, Doris subsumed her will to yours. If it hadn't happened, Iane would have been the first Sibling we asked you to kill. She still might be, but only if we run out of time now."

"You did a very good job with Doris, David," Samantha said with a nod. "Iane will push you, but the truth is, deep in her soul you might be the only Brother she thinks is good enough for her. We will have to see if your will is a match for the Ian gifts."

"Doris Alex fears you," Roderigo told me. "In truth, she has nothing to fear from any Brother except you. Hopefully, seeing her rival humbled will awaken Iane to the danger. Although, most Brothers will laugh at the thought of an Alexander and Ian under the same roof."

Samantha snapped her head towards Roderigo, smiled widely, and broke out into laughter again. Roderigo and Anna laughed with her after a second. I was glad they were getting amusement out of arranging my life.

"The two girls don't get along?" I asked.

"Make sure you give them very clear rules," Samantha advised. "Like no sharp objects."

"No blood would be better," Roderigo interjected with.

"They're from different Bloodlines," Anna said with exasperation. "No matter what rules you set those two will be at each other's throats. Keep them competing for Rank; if they understand hurting each other means a rapid descent in their status, they will limit the damage they do to each other. If it gets really bad, let Melisa deal with them. There's nothing like a First with an annoyed Brother to deal with Sibling squabbling. Lord help them, if she's a crested First, which hopefully Melisa will be by the time Iane knocks on your door!"

"The Bloodlines don't like each other," I said raising an eyebrow and filing her advice for future reference.

"This will be the first time two different Bloodline children live in the same house in two hundred years," Roderigo said with smirk. "You have no idea how ironic it is that these two will serve an Ekaterina Brother."

"Because we were looked down on?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"It is far more than that, David," Samantha said. "The Ekaterina Bloodline was fanatically loyal and obedient; the original goal of indoctrination was to emulate Ekaterina behavior. There isn't a single recorded instance of an Ekaterina child not becoming a Sibling or being crested."

"Brothers treasured your ancestors far above the other Bloodlines," Roderigo said with a smile. "It was so bad the Council chose who an Ekaterina Sibling would be crested by to prevent problems. For centuries, every Ekaterina had a Brother for a parent hindering any attempt to improve the line. Brothers robbed the Ekaterina children of the advantages we gave the other Bloodlines."

"The Bloodlines are very competitive," Anna told me. "The Ians were in favor, but the return of your Bloodline puts them in a very distant second place."

"But I'm a Brother," I said reasonably.

Roderigo and Anna shrugged, while Samantha hid a smile behind her hand.

"It only serves to make the Bloodline competition even more irrelevant for now," Roderigo told me. "When Iane comes here and discovers that not only has the Ekaterina returned in the form of a Brother, but you are as gifted as she is, the girl may choke on her frustration."

"When will she be moving in?" I asked.

"Not for a while," Anna said. "There are more important things for you to take care of. We will sacrifice even Iane's life if it is necessary. After all, she has cousins who can serve us in her place."

"Hmmm," I said without committing. "So who is Katherine?"

"That is one of the more important things we expect you to take care of," Roderigo said with a hard nod.

"Unfortunately, there has been enough disruption in this house, David," Anna told me. "Katherine is in the future."

"Not very far in the future," Roderigo said angrily.

"You are right there, grandson," Anna said with an agreeing nod. "It would be dangerous to wait much longer, and not just Katherine will be endangered if we wait too long."

"Anna, I'd like some advice on Doris Alex," Samantha said to interrupt the thought stream.

"Well, that's my signal to get out of here," Roderigo told us standing up.

Kiera opened the back door and stepped outside.

"How will you know if Doris heels, David?" Samantha asked after Roderigo and his Sibling left.

"I plan to give Doris Alex, Michael, Susan, and Nancy to Alyssa for a week, as a reward for good grades," I said.

"A final temptation for Alyssa?" Anna asked.

"There's no need for that, Alyssa has already made up her mind," I replied. "I planned for this reward prior to coming to the conclusion that putting Doris Alex in your hands was necessary. Now it will give me an opportunity so see how she performs after Samantha is done with her."

"You doubt my skill?" Samantha asked wickedly.

"No," I told her. "I doubt this puppy's ability not to pee on the carpet if a Brother isn't around."

"Iane is going to hate you," Samantha said with a vicious smile. "I can't fucking wait!"

Both women laughed again for some reason, then turned towards each other. I was amazed by some of the things they discussed putting Doris Alex through. Personally, I would have chosen a bullet, but Jason whispered that a Sibling sees the world in a different way. I took his word for it; after all, he had suggested the alternative to my first instinct on how to deal with Doris Alex.

=====Chapter 45=====

Siblings can be trying.

I learned early I could not lock my bedroom doors with a Sibling in the house, but even closing them caused problems. It was easier to tell anyone in the living room to keep it down so I could keep my bedroom doors wide open while studying. If I closed the doors, every Sibling in the house interrupted me by peeking in and asking if I needed anything.

I closed my bedroom doors once, and timed the interruptions. Someone came in to check if I needed something every seven minutes for two hours before I conceded the issue. There was definitely some form of diabolical planning involved, since no Sibling came to my door twice in a row.

The level of annoyance caused by these types of Sibling habits is distinctly situational.

If I was horny, I simply closed my door and waited for the right Sibling to ask if I needed something. A look made them kneel with their mouth open, or drop trousers and climb happily onto my bed. It was an overly complicated mechanism when I could unclothe any Sibling I wanted and fuck them wherever I found them. On the other hand, it was pleasant to let fate surprise me as to who would relieve any particular bout of horniness.

The more annoying side of the coin was that Siblings made it impossible to take a nap in front of the TV in my living room. I finally found out why during the last couple of days of the University's winter break.

Everyone went home or where I assigned them for break; in the case of Doris Alex and Michael, it was Samantha's house. Susan, Nancy and Stephanie spent the Holidays at Anna's home.

"Have fun," Melisa whispered as we said goodbye near her car before she set out to spend most of the break with her mom and dad.

With the house empty and the three 'imported' Siblings having left already, I wondered what fun she expected me to have.

I came home from a late lunch and froze outside my door. My instincts screamed that there were people in the house. I opened the door slowly and stepped inside. It sounded like a woman was having a loud conversation with herself in the living room. I relaxed as she laughed in a way that was too natural for her to be uninvited; I could not sense anyone in any other part of the house either.

I walked into the living room only to come to an immediate halt. It was not one woman but two; the reason it sounded like only one was that they had the same voice.

They had the same everything; bright blue eyes, straight brown hair, young high breasts, friendly smile, and excited smell. They stood up and spun slowly to make sure I could not mistake what they were.

Naked identical twins.

"This is the part where you set the rules by telling me that you don't fuck each other," I told them. They shared a confused look before speaking.

"You're a Brother," they said in perfect unison.

"We do..." the one on my left started.

"Whatever you want!" the one on my right concluded.

I guess they wanted to make that perfectly clear, because they turned and kissed like they had given each other their first and a few thousand more since then. They moved towards me while remaining lip-locked until they could kneel in front of me. Each one reached out with a hand to open my pants; when I stepped out of them they continued swapping spit around the steel bar my dick was imitating.

The next day, when we finally separated long enough to talk, I found out my house was now an official stop on the Sibling's Brother road map. Melisa found about the twins winter road trip and suggested a week stay with me.

It was my first experience with a Sibling's inability to leave a Brother without white ring company for longer than a day. Siblings seem to believe that if a Brother is left to their own devices for too long, they will fuck some outsider and decide they like that better than having thousands of uninhibited people to service any possible sexual need or fantasy.

I thought I would be spending two weeks on my own, but as the twins were leaving a thirty-something sexual dynamo was pulling bags out of her car in my driveway.

The dynamo should not have bothered with bags. A bucket with her toiletries would have done as well since she undressed in the foyer and did not put a stitch of clothing back on until she left. She had me give her a tour of the house and touched nearly every flat surface. By the end of the week, only Melisa and Stephanie's beds were left out of our fuck-fest.

Melisa bounced up the steps as the dynamo drove away when the week ended.

"Did you have a good Holiday season?" she asked kissing me.

"It was okay," I told her.

She raised an eyebrow and like the dynamo stripped in the foyer. I got behind her and pressed her against the wall. My robe hit the floor, and a second later my first stroke lifted her completely off the ground.

"I missed you," she whispered before an orgasm crashed through her.

Susan, Nancy and Stephanie arrived a couple of days later, and the day after that Michael walked into the house leading a leashed Doris Alex.

She was wearing a white silk robe with a hood that covered her head. Michael reached into the hood and unclipped the leash. He moved to stand behind Doris Alex and pulled the hood back. Her green eyes assaulted me as Michael pulled the robe off her body. Naked except for a light sheen of anticipatory sweat, Doris Alex was breathing hard. I walked around her nodding to myself; Samantha was very good, not only were there no permanent marks, but I could not tell that Doris Alex had been abused in any way.

She quivered like a thoroughbred at the racing gate.

"She hasn't touched a Brother in three weeks," Michael said shaking his head.

elsol
elsol
728 Followers
1...56789...22