A Master's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
A demanding slave.
6.1k words
4.59
25.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2. The Slave pushes her Master's buttons

Saturday

I was drifting between asleep and awake, something was different. There was a strange sensation. The hairs on my chest were being touched. There was a strange hand on my cock. I had an arm round smooth shoulders. I finally came awake with the memory of... Jessica, there was a girl, a young woman in my bed and her name was Jessica.

"Master do you think that I could be so bold as to suggest that I, er, we make use of this?" The voice was female and Jessica was the name my brain associated with that sweet sexy voice. A hand squeezed my erect cock.

"Jessica if you made it, it's yours." I began connecting the memories of the previous evening.

"Thank you Master. Can you remember making me wait, making me beg Master?" Jessica said, in a soft voice.

"Yes Jessica, I remember. I teased you for a long time, but you got what you wanted in the end, didn't you?" I stifled a yawn. It was light and birds were singing. 'About 7:00,' I thought and its Saturday.

The hand on my cock stroked up then down.

"Oh Yes Master, I got more than I wanted, but you took an awful time doing it. I had been ready to fuck for at least an hour before you even touched me."

The hand slid slowly up and then down again.

"Well Jessica that was so that you could really experience the real effect of submission. You were under my control. You had to wait until I was ready to let you achieve your goal." I explained.

"Oh I know that Master, and it was so very good when I got there. Do men get the same effect. For instance if I just kept doing this." The hand squeezed my cock. "Say for an hour, just enough to keep you hard, not enough for you to ejaculate, how good would it feel when I let you cum?"

"Jessica, I cannot answer that question. The longest I have had an erection is about 20 minutes and that was after a long sexual encounter and after I had already cum twice. I am refreshed from sleep now so I expect I will cum quite quickly." I thought hard about where this conversation was going.

"Well Master, since I built this magnificent erection and you did tell me that it was mine if I built it, I will see just how long I can keep you from ejaculating." Her voice was soft, warm and deadly.

I began to worry. "Jessica I am not sure that that, is a good idea. I would need to consult a doctor. The male ejaculation process is a violent cathartic event. I do not think that you can lead this particular horse to water and not let it drink."

"Master you had me at the water trough for hour's yesterday evening and although I was having mini-orgasms most of the time, I did not really cum until I felt you inside me pounding away as you achieved your climax." She stroked my cock a few times. I was rock hard.

"Perhaps that's the difference between men and women then, females can achieve multiple orgasms, men cannot. Now please Jessica lets fuck and put this very stiff, very hard erection to good use." I was getting a hint of a case of blue balls.

"Master you said if I built it, then it was mine." Jessica's hand pumped once.

"Jessica are you wet?" I asked.

"Very wet, Master." She replied.

"Well please climb aboard, or I will..." I let the consequence hang. Hell I did not know what the consequence was.

"Oh Master, is that a threat, will you turn into a ravening beast and ravish me?" Damn her, her voice had a timid pleading tone to it. Her hand pumped aggressively, twice, up and down.

" Jessica I will count to ten and if you have not climbed aboard my cock by then I just may have to ravish you. One, Two, Three..."

Her hand began to stroke or squeeze in time with the count.

"Ok it's all the same to me, I come all over your hand, or inside you. Four, Five, Six, Seven..."

Jessica let go and burrowed beneath the bedclothes and a warm wet mouth took me in.

"Eight; Nine..." I ejaculated before ten.

Jessica sucked and held my pulsing cock and the ejaculation went on for quite a while. She continued to suck, then swirled her tongue round my sensitive glans. I was in heaven, but then the pleasure became painful and I had to give in.

"Enough, enough." I took her head in my hands and just had to pull her off my throbbing cock. I pulled her towards me and our mouths joined in a passionate kiss.

Jessica's breasts were hard against mine. My heart was pounding fit to burst. I released her and she pulled away from my lips.

A hand was placed on my chest. "Good heavens Master, your heart rate is through the roof."

I could hardly speak. "Yes, ejaculation has that effect on men, it's called 'the little death'."

Jessica was silent, but she was obviously monitoring my heart rate. We were still for several minutes and I was sweating perspiration beaded on my chest. Jessica trailed her fingers through the damp hair. I eventually recovered enough to speak.

"How many times did you come while you were doing that?" I asked.

"Well I had had one mini orgasm when I woke up beside you. I had two playing with my clit before I tried touching your cock. And I think about six, no seven mini's while I tormented you then a good one when you came in my mouth."

"I am coming back as a woman next time." I growled.

"Isn't sex wonderful!" said Jessica. "How soon before you get hard again?"

I just groaned.

"No Master that's a serious question. I have not had much experience with men you see and I must learn all about you, how to please you, how to make you hard and how often you can do it. I aim to please you as often as possible."

"Well Jessica if you try too hard you will end up killing me. I am over 40, I do not have the recovery power of a teenager. It will probably take an hour to recharge the battery. Once a day, every day is probably beyond me. I can probably do it four times in one day and then need to abstain for a few days to recharge the batteries. It does depend on what I eat as well." I suddenly felt hungry.

Her hand was around my cock, which began to rise. Dear God, she was trying to kill me.

"Master your cock seems to be saying that what you just said may not be true. Its only ten minutes and your getting hard already." She began to pump and stroke. "Would you like me to suck it again? Why is it called a blow job?"

My cock was betraying me. I tried to explain. "New situations can lead to extra vigor. We are experiencing the flush of a new exciting situation, so that is the reason my cock is getting hard so quickly."

"Oh so it's not me then, just new?" She asked.

"Jessica it is very definitely you, you little minx. Now this time I will last a lot longer so if you want to get the full benefit name your position and lets go for it."

Jessica threw back the bed sheet bent gave my now rampant cock a quick kiss then positioned herself above me.

"Oh Master," she said as she guided me into her wet cunt.

'Yes Jessica, I could say, 'Oh Jessica,' but I will just lay back and let you do most of the work."

"Typical Male." She said. "Play with these please."

She lifted my hands to her breasts and she began to bump and grind her pelvis.

Her rose red nipples were hard buttons, the areole had goose bumps. Her breathing rate increased and she was going red in the face. I realized I was not going to last that long either. I began to buck beneath her. I thrust and she smiled at me her eyes slits and her mouth sucked in a noisy lungful of air.

"Master I am coming, you can come any time you are ready." Her pace quickened and her hands upon my shoulders gripped my flesh as she ground down on me fiercely.

"Jessica I am about there hold on." And I bucked lifting inches from the bed. She was bounced up a little and came back down with a wet slurp. I strained with arched back and she ground her pubic bone against mine. She was holding her breath.

My cock eventually stopped its jerking as the ejaculation died away. She took a deep breath and made a soft keening sound, which got louder and louder as she exhaled. She took another breath and flopped on to my chest.

We lay together in a pool of body fluids and my wilting member shrunk and her internal muscles gripped the shaft reluctant to let it go. Eventually I had shrunk to the point where she could hold me in no longer and I slipped out into the cold, cold air. I shivered. I rolled her off me and pulled up the sheet.

"Can I finish my sleep now?" I asked, looking into her eyes, so close to mine. I kissed her lips and she closed her eyes.

The bedside clock said 9:30 when I woke. We had not moved, but Jessica's blue eyes were looking into mine.

"Last one up makes breakfast," she said and in a flurry of movement she was out of bed. "Ha, you get to make breakfast. Come on shake a leg." She grabbed the sheet and pulled it off me.

This young woman was going to take some taming.

I struggled to get my legs over the side of the bed then to stand, I took my robe from behind the door and trying to get an arm into a sleeve made my way to the bathroom. My bladder was full. Jessica had beat me to it. I had to wait or use the down stairs toilet. I went downstairs put the kettle on and retired to my morning ablutions.

Jessica was searching for coffee or teabags in my kitchen, pulling cupboards open, naked as a jaybird and I recognized the smell of my expensive aftershave.

"Can we shower together please after coffee. Then I will help make a big breakfast or shall we make it a McDonalds!"

I waved a hand "What ever." I made the coffee she took four spoons of sugar to my one. She wanted white while I had black. She investigated my kitchen. She checked out the fridge. She came back for a second cup of coffee. She did not stop still for a second. I was becoming dizzy just watching her. But it was a beautiful sight to behold.

"Shower then Mac's ." I said. I led her back upstairs. And we took our first shower together. She examined every square inch of me as she soaped and lathered me up I returned the compliment and damn me if I did not get an erection again.

"It's just because this is all new." I explained. "It will subside all by itself. We had better get a move on, before the breakfast menu is taken off." Saved by McDonalds I would never live it down. We toweled each other down I went to find some clothes and Jessica went down stairs to get yesterdays clothes. I went down to find her back in her blouse skirt and stockings.

"Is it far, can we walk there? She asked.

"Just two biggish blocks," I replied and led the way.

As we reached the emporium Jessica pulled my head to hers.

"I have not got any knickers on so behave." She stuck her tongue in my ear.

I bought breakfast we had made it with 5 minutes to spare. Jessica ordered a double bacon and eggs and coffee. I just had a single serve and coffee.

Jessica had wolfed hers down before I had come close to finishing mine. The lunch menu was now in operation so Jessica went and got a large fries, she gave me just two!

"Jessica we must have a long talk about what happens next."

"Ok Master," she replied.

"That's the first thing we need to talk about. My name is James when we are in a public place like this, unless I specifically tell you otherwise."

"Ok James, shall we talk here or back at your place?"

"Well Jessica that is not my home as such, it used to be. I am moving into an old Victorian mansion that back's on to the harbor. It has a small factory in the grounds and I have to go check up on a machine that has been running all night. So if you don't mind we can walk there. Its about a 20 minute walk or we can get a cab."

"Oh that sounds so interesting and its such a wonderful day lets walk." The tone of her voice said she was really happy.

'Strange Girl it's as grey as dish water and might rain and she thinks it's a lovely day.' I thought to myself. I put the waste cups and boxes on to the tray parked it in the slot provided and steered Jessica out into the grey day.

"I am divorced, married twice no children. My last ex, got the family home in Melbourne and I came here as I had an uncle who ran a small business here. Its where we are going now. He helped me get set up here and helped with the purchase of the house we slept in last night, in exchange for me learning the business in my spare time. Neither of us were rich so I had to hold down a normal job. That was almost five years ago and uncle was doing it tough, his business reflects what the general economy is doing when its up it booms when its down it's a struggle to survive. Helping me took just about all his reserves." I held her elbow as we waited for a walk signal at a busy intersection.

As we set off across the busy road she took my hand. I felt a warm glow course through me. "Uncle Josh died last year. Working hard one day, dead the next. He left all he had to me. So I am now running the business and have started the sideline that you found. It seems to be less prone to economic fluctuations though I may have to start advertising interstate if sales slacken off. There can only be a finite market and I do not seem to have any opposition here."

"The factory, well just a big shed along side the boundary fence has three rope making machines, quite old, but very versatile of German make and I have all the manuals for maintenance as well as setting them up. Uncle Josh had also been shrewd and had a huge stock of raw materials that he bought over twelve years ago when he was flush and commodities were at a low price. I will have to re-stock eventually, but I charge today's prices for all the rope I make so am making quite a mark-up."

"The Bondage work is very easy and as you intimated yesterday very lucrative. I have only been supplying rope for four months and that side of the business has turned over almost as much as the sail boat side. I make sheets, er that is a special term for ropes on a sailboat and spliced steel rope halyards for sailboats of all sizes. When the economy turns round and it looks that it has done that, the sailboat side will pick up. People have put off replacing them, some for several years and all those boats:" We could now see the large harbor with hundreds of sails of all sorts thick upon the water. "All need sheets and halyards, as they wear out quite quickly."

"I am also having the huge old house modified. The top floor is being modified from servant's quarters into two self-contained flats. They will soon be ready for occupation, the painters have just about finished and a final housing authority inspection is scheduled for next Friday. They will not be rent controlled and as they have a separate outside access as well as parking space should provide me with a reasonable income. I should recover the capital outlay of the conversion in under three years and be in front after that."

We had turned into my street now, my property was the last house at the small turning circle before the road dipped down to a public launching ramp. The house had magnificent views over the water. And being un-encumbered was worth a large sum, but I had not yet had the land and property transfer tax bill. There was a possibility that I could sell some of the land for a second building, but that would separate the factory site from the house. The property spanned three large sub-divisions."

"The rope sales to the bondage crowd has turned a negative cash flow into a positive one this month for the first time in over four years." We had reached the turning circle with parking space for ten boat trailers and the big 4WDs that towed them, they was one empty space. "Before we go inside there are just a few more things to tell you." A big rig was launching a trailer sailor so we stopped to watch.

"One of my first customers for rope, Mr. Smith, has been back three times for more but had an accident three months ago. He is into suspension of his slave and a wooden spreader like I had you in yesterday, not one of mine, broke and his slave broke her arm. She came out of plaster on Friday. It is as a result of that accident that I have branched out into the wooden things used in BDSM, spreaders, benches, whipping frames and other things that were only hinted at in that newspaper article. My factory has three main areas, one for making rope, another a good workshop with all sorts of equipment, a welding setup, a good wood lathe and a metal lathe, a small blacksmiths forge as well as an office suite. The other space which used to be a sail loft, which has some industrial sewing machines and has been fitted out as a sort of dungeon, a sales area for the bigger BDSM equipment."

I had now come to the difficult bit. "Mr. Smith I do not know his real name is bringing his slave over Monday evening to be measured for some of the equipment. I really need a female to be there to demonstrate some of that equipment. You won't have to be naked and there will be no involvement with Mr. Smith, or his slave, but he might make her strip off, he did when he came to the house when I taught him to use the ropes I made up for him. He could not tie a knot properly." I knew I was rabbiting on. Eventually I dried up and waited for Jessica to reply.

The big 4WD was trying to back into a space beside us and there was a lot of noise. A man was driving, his head out the window, a woman was guiding him from the rear of the trailer and two teenage children were in attendance. Jessica had just begun to speak. " Oh Master.." The man stalled his rig as Jessica's started again her voice louder "Oh Master!" Her voice was clearly heard by man woman and children. I tugged her hand and beat a hasty retreat up my drive. I heard the biggest child ask the driver, "What did she say Dad?"

I did not hear the reply. I went to the big shed and got out the keys opened the small pedestrian door and pulled Jessica inside.

"Sorry Master, but yes of course I will be your model slave on Monday. What time do you want me here?"

I could not punish her for the indiscretion now. "Oh thank you Jessica, any time after six will do Mr. Smith won't be here until Seven. Now how about the guided tour." I showed her my kinky domain. Starting with the rope machine room. The air had the tang of chemicals similar to those in a fabric shop. The machines were quiet, the machine had switched itself off after completing the weaving run some time during the night. The new rope looked good, though I would have to inspect it for flaws on Monday. I turned the machine on and gave her a quick overview of how it worked. I turned it off again, talking over one was possible, if all three were going then ear protectors were needed.

I showed her the workshop next, the smell of woodturnings pervaded the air in here. There was a large 'X' shaped frame in a vice with clamps holding it together. "I glued this up Friday afternoon. It should be dry now. I just have to put a coat or two of varnish on it and it should be ready for delivery by next Friday $400.00 cash Plus delivery for less than $40.00 of materials, and about two hours work." I explained. She put her hand to the smooth fragrant wood.

"The office suite is through there. With a separate entrance. I keep those doors locked. Only Ebenezer, the man who taught me, with uncle Josh, how to work all this and myself are allowed in here. The office girl, Jane just does the books, banking makes out invoices, pays the bills, takes telephone calls and orders stock and keeps an inventory. She knows more about the boat side of the business than I do and is a treasure. A girl Friday to the business. Ok up stairs to the old sail loft."

I led the way opened the door and let her into the large space. The three industrial sewing machines were tucked in behind the stair access along what was the front wall, the rest of the space was decked out with ropes pulley's benches tables bars a large cage and along the rear end wall a mock up of a jail cell. I saw her blanche as she saw that. I wondered, 'why that reaction.'

12