A Master's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
A day of yet more sex.
2.9k words
4.48
18.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3. A Master's Limitations.

Late Saturday

I put my robe on and used a down stairs toilet then went to the kitchen found two frozen meals and put them in the microwave to reheat, the machine displayed its instructions, 10 minutes then turn. I was then stopped in my tracks. Jessica was watching me from the kitchen door. She was blatantly naked. One hip cocked, a hand touching a breast circling around a hard nipple. The tip of her tongue just showing.

"Jessica I have just selected a meal and I do not know what you like to eat, I have not even asked you." I studiously ignored her inviting stance. I was busy setting a table. I found a bottle of wine and put it to chill in the fridge. I made myself busy. Jessica kept her stance by the door. The hand at her breast was still circling slowly, her other hand was now at her crotch. I could see her fingers as they slid between the folds of her labia. I was really busy, I needed to be busy. I felt my body betray me.

Jessica oozed across the floor and sat on the clean cloth on the small table sweeping the cutlery I had placed aside. She turned round swinging her legs up and with careful precision lay back across the table. Her head now looking back up at me. "Master I eat everything, but for now I want to eat you."

My hard cock was tenting the robe; her head was just a few inches from my crutch, her open mouth moist and warm, with a pink tongue flickering around red lips, what an invitation. I took an involuntary step and her hands were at the belt pulling it undone then behind me and pulling me closer.

"Jessica much as I would like to there is a basic problem, my dick points up and your mouth is down there we will have to find a different location to do that."

In a trice, she had turned over and pulled my cock into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, the cutlery went clanging to the floor; she kept her mouth upon me as she got to the floor and knelt before me. She looked me in the eyes as she sucked me in and her tongue was sliding round beneath my glans. She pulled me deeper her teeth were making me harder as I slid to the back of her mouth. I was fully erect now and her mouth was stretched wide. A hand on my buttock pulled me closer the other was at her crutch, she tried to get more of me in her mouth her teeth were tight about me and her lips closed tight. She pulled back and I was released with a loud pop.

"Master you are too big for me to take in. I know I have a small face and small mouth we will have to find a better position. Shall I just lick and suck for now?" She demonstrated. Looking up at me with a lewd leering smile. "You can come when ever, where ever Master."

She licked me from balls to the tip then sucked me in again. I was getting close. She sucked and 'Plop,' I was out again. She ran her tongue round the end and I was there. I watched my ejaculate spurt up and land from forehead to chin in a sticky white thread. The second spurt was splashed across her pursed lips, the third went into her open mouth and a fourth was sucked from my throbbing cock, as was the fifth. Her tongue was lashing my engorged glans, round and round, coaxing more from me. A final pulse was added to the fluids she was sloshing round the sensitive head, the pleasure was exquisite.

I was having to hold myself up arms stiff behind me griping the bench top. I felt my knees buckle. Her tongue was a wild thing licking lashing my glans. The pleasure intensified and pleasure became pain as her teeth grazed the rim then the shaft. The pain was pleasure and the pleasure pain. I was in ecstasy and agony. I had to pull out. "Enough, enough Jessica."

The microwave pinged and I was free. Jessica wiped her face and licked her fingers. The hand at her cunt was moving faster and faster. She obviously achieved orgasm as she sucked my cum from her fingers looking deeply into my eyes. The hand at her cunt slowed down and she slowly stood and took the wet fingers to her mouth and licked them. Her body just touched mine her nipples burnt a trail across my chest. She smiled and offered me her fingers. I sucked her juices from them she put them back in her own mouth then the hand slowly moved to her breast then down to my cock then to her cunt.

Her eyes were fixed upon mine locked in a visual embrace her lips pursed and she moved slowly forwards and met mine. Then her mouth opened and she pushed forward. Her tongue, still slippery with saliva, my ejaculate and her cum juices sought mine. Her eyes finally closed as our tongues met. I felt an arm about my head and her other hand pulled my left hand to her cunt. I rubbed her pussy lips and fingered her clitoris. She was trembling and the muscles in her thighs began twitching. Our mouths were hard against each other our tongues madly thrashing about as we shared the fruits of passion. I think she would have let me frig her for hours but the microwave pinged again and I stopped and broke the embrace.

"Let's eat," I grinned at her. I offered her a wet finger. She grabbed my hand and licked each finger and then offered her fingers for me to lick. I licked every one then placed a quick kiss on her lips.

I bent to recover the tablecloth and cutlery. I re-activated the microwave. "Five minutes, I will open the wine then we eat. Food not each other," I laughed.

She was leaning against the table a hand at her breast the other at her cunt. I put the cloth and cutlery on the table in a ruck, went to the fridge and found the corkscrew. She was watching me her eyes boring into my skull daring me wickedly flaunting her aroused state. I removed the cork and moved towards the table. She stayed still, her hands the only things moving. I slowly moved the cold wine bottle closer and closer to her breast and then rolled it from one hard nipple to the other. She shuddered from the contact and was obviously having another orgasm. She smiled as I rolled the bottle back to the other nipple.

I laughed, "Enough of that I want it cold, not boiling." I slapped her rump. "Come on lets eat."

She laughed and said. "Spoil sport, but ok I am hungry."

She moved to the sink and rinsed her hands splashed her face and asked me. "Can I use this towel?" I nodded and she made a perfunctory job, a dab here a dab there, she returned the towel to its hook and sat with an audible squelch on the kitchen chair beside me. "Come on Master you said food at least two minutes ago."

I rinsed my hands and using the same towel dried them. I found an oven mitt and took the steaming containers from the microwave. Found plates and emptied the food onto them. I stirred them with a fork and tested them to check that they had warmed all the way through. I put one plate back in the microwave and gave it a ten-second blast then put the plate on the table in front of her. I put the other plate in for its ten-second blast.

By the time, I joined her at the table she had wolfed down most of the generous helping of roast beef and veg. I sat opposite and began eating. I was aware that she had finished her meal and was watching every morsel I put in my mouth.

"There are biscuits in that cupboard and cheese in the fridge get them yourself. If I leave this to get them there will be nothing left when I get back. I have seen you eat remember. You are a carnivore!"

She smiled but said nothing and went to find the crackers and cheese. "There is a cheese knife in the top draw somewhere. And plates and butter if you need it." I waved at the other cupboard. I was speaking with my mouth full but what the hell. My eyes were following her around, having a female in your kitchen happily moving around, unashamedly naked, was such a buzz. I was wiping the last scraps from my plate while Jessica had demolished most of the cheese and over half a packet of crackers. I realized I had an erection so took the plates and knives and forks and almost threw them into the sink.

Jessica said. "Is that for me?" She had sat on the table and her legs were spread wide. I was inside her in one swift stroke. Her legs wrapped round me, her heels began to beat a tattoo on my back. I had my hand round her waist and the tablecloth allowed me to slide her back a bit the forward to slam back inside her. Our eyes were locked in a passionate stare. I thrust and thrust I saw her eyes begin to loose focus and felt her pelvic muscles tighten round my cock.

"Oh master that is so good I am coming now, oh I am coming." Her hands had been playing with her breasts and they finally stilled. One moved to her clitoris and I thrust one last time. I had not come, but I felt my erection subsiding. Her fingers circled it as I withdrew. The slippery shrinking member was squeezed and her hand returned to her clitoris. I slumped on to the chair.

Jessica obviously still on a high, openly masturbated and was soon orgasming again. I bent forward and added my mouth and tongue to her engorged labia and clitoris. At last, she began to moan and then with a strangled scream made a noise that signified that she had reached the peak of an orgasm. She took a huge breath in and wailed again.

"Oh Master that was so, so good." She was a pool of sated flesh upon my kitchen table. "I don't think I ever came that good before." I smiled and stayed silent. She had a hand at her breast the other at her cunt, but the fingers were still. I remembered the wine poured two glasses and offered her one.

"I cannot move master my bones have all turned to mush."

I laughed and lifted her head and taking a better hold sat her up and held the glass to her lips. She drank the contents in one long draft gulping it down. She was not attempting to support herself, so I let her gently back down. A naked sated woman across my kitchen table. I drank my wine re-filed the glasses. "I think we will take these back to bed. Think you can hold them If I carry you?"

She took the glasses and helped me lift her. She was quite a load. I hoped I could carry her all the way. As we went up the stairs, she said.

"This would make a great video. Naked man carrying naked woman up these magnificent stairs."

"Jessica let us save that for another day, remember the words from Gone with the Wind."

"Tomorrow's another day." She quoted.

I was almost there and had the difficult concealed door to negotiate.

"It's Ok Master I need the bathroom, set me down. I think I can stand now. Thank you, that was very nice very symbolic."

I was happy to put her on her feet. I opened the concealed door and took the glasses from her and went into the bedroom. I heard the bathroom door close. I put one glass on each of the bedside tables and set the alarm for 9:00. I quickly changed the bottom sheet. I would put it in the wash before my house cleaner saw it. There were stains all over. I was remaking the bed when Jessica came to the door

"Can we shower together again please master?" she asked.

I smiled and moved to her. "Of course lets clean up, but I need the toilet first."

"Ok Master, I will wait here."

I called her from the shower, "Ok Jessica time to get clean." and so we took another shower. Considering her nature, it was very functional. She did my back, I did hers. She did my front, I did hers. She did my cock and scrotum, I did her labia. She bent over and let me do her bottom. I returned the favor. She did my legs from crutch to toe, then I did hers. We ended up doing each other's arms, she tried to do my face, but got soap in my mouth.

I said, "lets do our own faces. There is shampoo and conditioner, if you don't mind a cheap brand."

She nodded, "have you got a hair drier?"

"No, afraid not."

"Ok I will use a towel, but it will take ages to dry. And be a mess tomorrow do you mind if I look as if I have had a rough night?"

"Jessica I don't mind you look sensational, now I will let you wash you hair and we can get back to bed."

"Oh Master can you wash it, I love having my hair washed, it's so sensual, not sexy just sensual."

So I washed her hair in my cheap shampoo. I applied conditioner massaged it in then rinsed it off. As I stood back to admire my handy work I marveled at her beautiful body. It was only thirty hours ago that I met her and we had fuck in both my homes and on my kitchen table. I was bushed, but I knew she was not. I was going to have to face that fact and soon. I handed her some towels, a pale blue one for her hair. Which she made into a turban and we returned to bed. She lay beside me her feet seeking mine, but she was content with that contact. We toasted each other and sipped the wine in silence.

"Jessica how did you manage for all those years alone? I mean sexually, you have a significant appetite for it you know."

"Yes Master I know I have, but this is all new. I used to masturbate if I felt the need, but that was just a few times, just before and after my period, which is when I feel the urge, but I never was sexually turned on until I bought that contact magazine. I went to an adult bookshop to get it and saw a bondage magazine, which I also bought. I have been frigging myself every night since then, even through my period. I seem to have finally grown up or something."

"I found the pictures in that magazine such a turn on, there was one I particularly liked, a woman was tied up her legs splayed wide and a rope split her labia. The photo even showed that she was wet!"

"Jessica you realize that I won't be able to keep this pace up. I will be exhausted and useless without sleep and rest. I do not want to disappoint you and would hate to say no, but there would come a time when I had to say no if we fuck this often every day."

"I know Master, I just tempted you a little in the kitchen and you were magnificent."

"Yes Jessica, but I was not able to ejaculate the last time and my cock was beginning to hurt when you sucked me off. It was wonderful, but the sensation was beginning to turn from pleasure to pain."

Her hand moved to my cock, "Oh master is there anything I can do?" she petted the sleeping member.

"Yes Jessica there is you can masturbate when ever you feel the need. I will join in if we are together and I can rise to the occasion."

"Ok Master I don't need that now. I also have had enough today that is if your sure you don't want me again Master. You can have me if you want Master, anywhere you want master." Her hand tried to wake my cock up.

I saw that look in her eye and said. "Down girl, down."

She laughed, "Just teasing Master, can we sleep now?" and she snuggled down. I turned off the light and was amazed at how easy it was to sleep with a woman beside me after those lonely years. I expect Jessica was thinking similar thoughts. "Good night Jessica sweet slave girl."

"Good night Master."

We slept.

Author's Note.

Does this strange format of his and her chapters make sense to you?

Please send feedback.

Ladies please read The Slave Chapter 4 next due Mid December.

Fellows please read The Slave Chapter 3 next already released.