A Master's Wish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh yes, cunts, that’s it, suck both my cock and balls. Show the Master just how much you worship him.” he was real close to cumming but I knew he didn’t want that just yet. He told us to stop. We leaned back on our heels and waited for his next command.

“Now, turn around, heads to the floor and your asses in the air. It’s time to see how red I can make them. Puppy, since you are new at this, here’s the rules, no quivering, no noise, and don’t break position. If you disobey me, I will double the whipping on your ass. Nod your head if you understand.” She nodded her head. She turned to look at her mother. I winked at her and gave a small smile. Master took the small flogger and caressed our asses gently with it. My daughter was trying so hard not to move. As for me, I relished these moments, the calm before the storm. I heard the ‘swoosh’ of the flogger and felt it hit me first. I squeezed my eyes shut and held position. I opened them and saw my daughter watching me. She knew she was next. Sure enough, another ‘swoosh’ and it was her ass that was kissed by the flogger. I could see that she was struggling to remain still. I noted a slight quivering, but Master had let it slide. I guess he was being a bit generous or was waiting for her to really mess up.

Master alternated between our upturned asses with the swings of the flogger. While I know this is one of the milder forms of punishment he has, my daughter didn’t. It was fast becoming impossible for her to hold position. I tried to tell her with my eyes not to move, but it was in vain. After one particularly sharp bite from the flogger, she fell to her side, crying out. Master stopped and reached down to grab her by the hair and pulled her back into kneeling position. He was not gentle at all. He pulled her head back till she was looking up at him.

“You disobeyed me, cunt. You shall be punished. I hope you learn faster than your slut mother.” He looked over at me. I hung my head in shame. I was a bit difficult at first.

“Slut, lay face up on the bed and spread your legs wide. I’ve decided that as I give this slut daughter of yours her whipping, she will eat your cunt at the same time. Call it my reward to you.”

I quickly rose to my feet and got into position. My bound hands made me a bit uncomfortable, but I didn’t care. Hell, a reward is a reward. As soon as I was ready, Master grabbed Puppy by the hair and forced her to her feet. He then dragged her to the bed and shoved her head between my legs. Master told her that she was to start licking my cunt and raise her ass up. She struggled to get into position. Master thought she was taking too long and smacked her on the ass. That drove her face in my pussy. It felt good.

“Cunt, you better hurry or I’ll add more to the count, understand?” I could hear her muffled cries in my pussy and she was nodding her head at the same time. She finally was in place.

Since I could see what was behind her, I was surprised when Master set aside the flogger and grabbed his belt. He must have heard my gasp for he turned to me and the look in his eyes told me to be silent. The belt is one of the more dreaded weapons Master uses on me. I fear it more than the backscratcher he likes to use. He meant to show my daughter that he was serious. I hope she learns quickly for I wouldn’t want to be in her place.

“Is the slut eating your pussy?” He looked at me. I nodded my head. She was in fact doing a good job at it. As much as I wanted to close my eyes and enjoy, I was drawn to what my Master was going to do.

He got in position at the side of the bed. He reached high above him with the belt and swung hard. My daughter screamed into my pussy and tried to get away. My Master grabbed her thigh and put her back in place. “Hold still, bitch, and don’t stop eating your mother’s cunt.”

I was stunned at the sight before me. It didn’t even register that my pussy was getting attention. I saw the red stripe from the belt form on her ass. I saw the look of sheer pleasure on my Master’s face and he swung the belt. When the belt strap connected with her ass again, she shoved her face further into my pussy and screamed. Her tongue was working furiously on my clit. It felt so good; I finally closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

When the next sting from the belt hit her ass, my daughter worked very hard to maintain her position. She did a lot better than the first time. Master saw her trying and reached up to caress her ass, feeling the heat from the three red marks there. “See slut, you can do this, keeping in place while you are being punished. Just stay there and don’t stop lapping at your mother’s pussy. But don’t let her cum. You do, and I’ll whip you till my arm gets tired.” He then swung his arm two more times. I was so proud of her for she remained in position and kept lapping at my pussy.

Master then cast aside the belt and retrieved the flogger. After receiving five blows from the belt, that flogger will be easier to take. Master then stood next to the bed where he could reach both of us. His hand took one of my nipples and the other made a swing at my daughter’s ass. As the flogger landed on her ass, his fingers twisted my nipple hard. My daughter took my clit and started to suck on it. Every time he flogged her, she would nip my clit, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. And the nipple that he was pinching and twisting on help speed up the process. “That’s it, Puppy, do to your mother what she did to you in the shower. Show your appreciation, Puppy.” He looks at me and saw that I was almost there. He kept flogging her ass over and over. I threw my head back and moaned. I started humping her face. I wrapped my legs around her head, making sure that she couldn’t get away.

My Master was being generous for he gave me permission to cum even tho my daughter was told not to let me. I had a funny feeling inside that it was going to cost me dearly for this orgasm.

Then it came. I came like gangbusters. I felt my juices flow like a flood and she lapped it up as fast as she could. Master kept whipping her to keep her going. All that whipping got to her. She started to cum just as I finished mine. When Master saw that she was cumming, he let go of my nipple and angled himself to where the ends of the flogger attacked her pussy. I made sure she couldn’t move away by tightening my legs that were still wrapped around her head. Each time the flogger stung her pussy; she came even harder than the last. Her pussy flooded the bed with her juices. She was struggling to free her head from the vise grip I had on her from my legs. Her cries of both pain and pleasure seemed echo in my pussy and she never let up licking and sucking it. Just watching her and feeling what she was doing to me made me cum again. Poor Master now had two sluts in full orgasm on his hands. He stopped whipping my daughter and stood there watching the two of us. His cock was rock hard and dripping in pre-cum.

“Well, cunts, I’m so glad you got your rocks off. Normally, I’d say it is my turn, but seems how we still haven’t got around to my surprise for the evening, I’m holding off on my orgasm.”

My daughter and I were gasping for breath. I finally let go of her head and she knelt up to look at me. From the expression on her face, it was obvious that she had never been whipped to orgasm before. She had that “deer in the headlights” look. Without even thinking, she spoke.

“Mom, does that happen to you when you’re whipped like that? Do you cum from the pain?” I looked up at my Master for permission to speak. He nodded his head.

“Yes, poppet, it happens to me. I live for those moments. Master is none too generous in that regard. You should thank him and beg for forgiveness for speaking.”

She turned towards our Master and lowered her head to the mattress. “Thank you Master for allowing me to have that incredible orgasm. Also please forgive me for speaking.”

Master placed his hand on the top of her head and patted it. “Seems how it was your first time, I’ll forgive the talking part. It was only natural to want to ask your mother. And she is right; I do not let her have those often. One thing you must know is that you are not allowed to cum when ever you want. That is for me to decide from now on. Even when you are not near me, and I will be able to tell if you did or not. A lying slave is not tolerated. You and your mother are here for my pleasure, not yours. Remember that, slut. He then took his hands and rubbed them on the spot where she had wet the bed with her cumming. He then put held out each hand in front of our faces. I knew what was expected and started licking his fingers. She saw what I was doing and copied me. Like two dogs, we licked his hands cleaned of the juices. I took each of his fingers and sucked on them as if they were his cock. Puppy followed suit.

When his hands were cleaned, Master told us to get off the bed and kneel beside it. As we obeyed, he said that he was going to get the surprise for us. As soon as he left the room, my daughter turned to me and whispered, “Mom, was I supposed to cum as he whipped me?” I snickered under my breath and quietly told her that yes; it was a good thing to do that. Then I told her to remain quiet as Master might be listening. She became quiet. I didn’t know about her, but my hands lost all feeling after being bound behind me all this time.

Master soon returned with the package in hand. He sat down on the bed in front of us. “Now, sluts, here’s what I’ve been waiting for all day for. I want to see the two of you use this.” He put his hand in the bag and pulled out a strap on dildo. It was huge! I guess it at about twelve inches and at least four inches round. I felt my eyes widen at the sight of that huge monster and I heard my daughter gasp next to me. “Oh, does my sluts want to play with it already?” he took the tip of the dildo and started to caress my jaw line with it. The hard plastic felt cold against my jaw. He then took it and circled my daughter’s tits with it. They stiffened at the touch. We were then ordered to kiss the tip at the same time. As we leaned to kiss it, he pulled it back slightly watching us trying to maintain our balance.

We were allowed to kiss it as if it were real. I stuck my tongue out to lick it, as did my daughter. He really enjoyed watching the two of us licking at the same time on the fake cock. We took turns sliding it down our throats.

“All right cunts, time to see some real action with this thing. Slut, stand up and turn around. I obeyed and he removed the handcuffs for my wrists. I rubbed them together to bring back the feeling in my hands. He then placed the strap-on where it was supposed to be and fastened the straps. It was strange seeing a cock sticking out on me like that. I wanted to laugh at the sight.

He then told my daughter to stand up and turn around. He removed the cuffs from her. Master told me to lie on the bed so that the fake dick would be standing up. As soon as I was in position, he ordered my daughter to get on top of me and insert the cock in her pussy. She quickly complied and eased the cock into her cunt. She took her time in doing so. I took the incentive and reached up to grab her breasts. I worked the nipples between my fingers, making her juice up nicely. She was able to slide the cock in her faster. I pulled her down a little and started to suck on her nipples, nipping them in the process. She moaned slightly and grinded her pussy on top of both the strap-on and me. Master stood there watching his sluts fuck.

“That’s it Puppy, grind that pussy on that cock. Ride it, rock it back and forth. He started to caress her ass and slid a finger around her anus. She started moaning a bit louder as his finger found it’s way into her ass. As I continued to play with her tits, I hiked my hips up so she could feel more of the cock in her.

“Does that feel good, little cunt? Do you like it that you are fucking a fake dick that is strapped to your mother?” Master leaned closer to her ear, simulating her in the process. “What a fucking slut you are, bitch, fucking a dildo with your mother under you. And you are enjoying it, aren’t you cunt?” she moan and nodded her head, still grinding her pussy hard on the cock. “Would you like to cum, slut?” she nodded again. “Answer me, bitch. Say it. Say you want to cum while fucking a cock that is strapped on your slut mother.”

“Yes, Master, I want to cum.” She panted out the words in between the strokes. I pinched her titties harder as I knew what coming.

“That’s not correct, cunt, say it again!” he pulled the finger out of her ass and slapped her ass cheek, hard. I saw the look on her face. She was distressed in what she was to say.

“Yes Master, I want to cum while fucking the strap-on cock that is on my mother.” she said it with tears in her eyes.

“Your what mother?” he demanded of her.

“My slut mother, Master.” now the tears were flowing from her. This was a hard moment for her I could see.

“Very good, slut. Both of you are sluts and neither of you will forget.” He stood back and watched as my daughter continued to fuck herself on the plastic cock that was attached to me. I watched as he leaned to get the flogger he had used earlier on her. He moved my hands away from her titties and told her to sit back and rock back and forth on the cock. “Grab your mother’s knees behind you and lean your head back.”

When she had done so, he watched her still fucking away on the cock. Her titties were bouncing about from the rocking. He swung the flogger hard across her tits, causing her to scream out in pain. He clamped his hand over her mouth and told her to be quiet. “I know you can because your slut mother does.” he swung the flogger once again on her titties. She wanted to scream again, but thought better of it. With sheer determination, she didn’t scream.

“Good, bitch, I knew you could do it.” With that, he kept flogging her titties as she fucked me. Soon her titties were as red as her ass from the earlier beating she received.

As I lay there watching both my daughter and my Master, all this was turning me on. I wanted to get fucked myself. This being used as a means of holding a strap-on in place for my daughter to fuck on wasn’t getting me anywhere. I was wondering what he had in mind for me. Just then my daughter started to cum. He was allowing her to do so. I was surprised as he normally withholds that from me for a long time. She moaned loudly while she came.

“That’s it slut, cum, make that cock slick with your juice. Cum for your Master, slut, cum.” He struck her one last time on her titties. When she finished, he pulled her by the hair off of me and made her kneel on the bed. He quickly removed the strap-on off of me and placed it on my daughter. While still in the kneeling position, she was told to crawl to the head of the bed and I was to get on all fours facing her. My face was inches away from the dripping fake cock that was on her.

Master grabbed me by the hair and shoved my mouth on the cock. “Suck it, cunt. Lick it clean of your slut kid’s cum. Take it all down your throat. Show us that you are such a slut that you would lick clean a fake cock covered in your kid’s juices and shove it down your throat.”

I did what I was ordered to do. I first licked the cock clean of my daughter’s juices, running my tongue all over it. I then took it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat. This was bigger than what I was used to sucking and the gag reflex hit after about three quarters of the cock was down my throat. I started to back off, but Master grabbed my head and forced me to take it all.

“Fucking cunt, I told you to take all of it. Now do so, or I’ll whip you, too.” he forced my head up and down the shaft and each time more went in my mouth. The gag reflex was fighting back, I started to choke on the fake cock, but Master didn’t care. He then grabbed the flogger and started to whip my back to get me to swallow the full length of it. Finally my nose reached my daughter’s mound. The hair on her pussy kinda tickled my nose. That and the gagging weren’t helping me at all. Master then started to whip my ass to encourage me to continue.

“That’s it Slut, take it all. Suck it down. Show your slut kid and i how much a fucking whore you are. Only whores like you take cocks that big down their throats.”

After what felt like forever, he pulled my head back and my mouth was free of the dildo. Master then told me to turn around. He pulled my head towards him at the foot of the bed. My face was in contact with his cock. It was raging hard. I opened my mouth to take it, but he stepped back, denying me.

“Not just yet, my pet, first I want to see you get fucked from behind by your slut daughter. Puppy, stick that cock in her cunt and start fucking her doggy style. Oh my, a puppy fucking her bitch, what a laugh.” I could see the humor in what he was saying but was in no position to comment at that time.

Meanwhile, Puppy kneeled up behind me and I felt her trying to get the dildo in my pussy. After a couple of misses, she got it started. I felt it widening my pussy as she slowly slid it in. Master came around the bed by her and with the flogger, struck her ass, causing her to jerk forward. It drove the cock in me harder and I yelped in pain.

“Don’t you dare take it easy on her, bitch, I want you to fuck her hard. Ram that thing as hard as you can.” Well, never let it be said that my kid don’t listen, because she did. She rammed that cock as hard and as fast as she could. It hurt like a motherfucker. I wasn’t given any time to adjust to it. Even tho I was wet and the juices were flowing, my pussy hadn’t been stretched to that length and width in a long time. I was soon loose enough to start fucking back on that dildo. Master was certainly enjoying the show we were presenting to him. He watched the dildo slide in and out my pussy that was being pistoned by my daughter. My titties were bouncing back and forth as I tried to match her stroke for stroke.

“That’s it cunts, fuck each other with that strap-on. What a sight. Next time we do this, there will be a camera recording this.” he then went to the foot of the bed where my head was. He grabbed my hair and forced me to look up at him. “How do you like being fucked by your own slut daughter, bitch? Does it feel good? Are you close to cumming?” I nodded my head. I must confess I loved my pussy being fucked this hard by that damn dildo. My kid was really forcing it hard in me.

“Puppy, I now want you to finger your mother’s ass. I want you to fuck her ass with at least three fingers. Do it now!” I then felt her finger probing around my anus, first sliding one finger and fucking my ass with it, it did slow down her fucking my pussy, but I knew she was trying to do both at once. Then I felt a second enter my asshole. I almost started to cum, but Master told me not to. Then a third finger was in my ass. She was sliding all three in and out of my ass and still kept fucking my pussy with the dildo. Master watched both her and me while this was going on.

“Take that dildo out of her cunt and fuck her ass with it, bitch.” he ordered. My daughter gasped at the words.

“Dean, you don’t really mean that do you?” she paused in what she was doing.

Master quickly went around to the side of the bed and slapped my daughter’s face as hard as he could. “You dare to question me? And use my name in doing so? He slapped her face again. She fell over to her side and started crying.

To be honest, she had that coming. Not even I would call him by his name when we were in ‘session’. She got what she deserves. While I felt sorry for her, I knew she had to be taught a lesson.

“Now get up and fuck your mother in her fucking ass, or I’ll give you a beating you will never forget, do you understand, slut?” she slowly got back on her knees and looked at her Master. I think it just now dawn on her what to be a slave was truly about. I was half expecting her to end it right then and there, but she became a trooper and got back on her knees behind me.